View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,583 posts in this topic. You are on page 658 of 672.
#32851 8 months ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Some of the exhibits are too interesting to excerpt and just need to be highlighted in full. One of these is the CYA while not poking the litigious bear resignation letter to Robert from a deeproot financial advisor.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This is the best batch of information in quite some time. Resignation letters calling him out, the old website, the SEC getting after it....

#32852 8 months ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

This is the best batch of information in quite some time. Resignation letters calling him out, the old website, the SEC getting after it....

There's so much more in the filings. Old website was just something I decided to check (plenty more in archive.org for anyone who wants to dig).

I'm heading out for the day. Maybe inside, treybo, or others will pull more out for the SEC stuff.

#32853 8 months ago

He was dropping 36000 a month on the company credit card? 26000 a month for private school on the business card? Who eats this much Jimmy Johns?

#32854 8 months ago

Attached hereto as Exhibit 11 is a true and correct copy of an Order Authorizing and Approving the Sale of Certain Personal Property Free and Clear of All Interests Pursuant to 11 U.S.C. §§ 363(b) and (f), in the matter of In re deeproot Capital Management, LLC (Bkr. No. 21-51523-MMP), et al., and In re Policy Services, Inc. (Bkr. No. 21-51513- MMP), in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas.
Attached hereto as Exhibit 12 is a true and correct copy of a document bearing the title, “Quick FAQ,” Bates labelled SEC-DEEPROOT-E-0011222.
A true and correct copy of Exhibit 13 is attached as Exhibit C to the SEC’s Motion for Leave to File Documents Under Seal. Exhibit 13 is a document bearing the title, “Deeproot Investor Presentation,” Bates labelled MUELLER002816.
Attached hereto as Exhibit 14 are experts from the March 9, 2023 deposition of Defendant Mueller.
A true and correct copy of Exhibit 15 is attached as Exhibit D to the SEC’s Motion for Leave to File Documents Under Seal. Exhibit 15 is excerpts of an October 14, 2021 letter from Jay Hulings to the SEC and an attachment, Bates labelled SEC-RJM-E-0000015-17, 19, 58.
Attached here to as Exhibit 16 is Deposition Exhibit 37, a March 20, 2017 email chain between Defendant Mueller and Gerald Wik with the subject “RE: Updated Files 3.20.2017,” Bates labelled SEC-DEEPROOT-E-0210796.
Attached hereto as Exhibit 17 is Deposition Exhibit 38, a true and correct copy of a document titled “INVESTMENT ALLOCATION AGREEMENT,” Bates labelled SEC- DEEPROOT-E-0213963.
Attached hereto as Exhibit 18 is Deposition Exhibit 40, a true and correct copy of a document with the title, “ASSETS BACKING UP INVESTMENTS,” Bates labelled DEEPROOT FUNDS_005625.
Attached hereto as Exhibit 19 is a true and correct copy of a document titled “LIFE SETTLEMENT CERTIFICATE,” Bates labelled SEC-PullmanR-E-0000022.
Attached hereto as Exhibit 20 are excerpts from the June 23-24, 2021 SEC investigative testimony of Defendant Mueller.[quoted image]

Good gosh look ath the last few pages of exhibit 11. He's dead to rights using company money for kids education, vacations, jewelry... douche Canoe. There are some victim impact statements in these documents I won't get into as they are sad.
Screenshot_20230819_170301_Word (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230819_170301_Word (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230819_170403_Word (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230819_170403_Word (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230819_170418_Word (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230819_170418_Word (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230819_170440_Word (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230819_170440_Word (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230819_170504_Word (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230819_170504_Word (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230819_170517_Word (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230819_170517_Word (resized).jpg

#32855 8 months ago

For a second wife, jewelry just isn't enough, evidently.

Something called "jewellery" is what is required to win her heart. Nothing less than the English-spelled gem will suffice. Who knew?

Screenshot_20230819_172148_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230819_172148_Chrome (resized).jpg

#32856 8 months ago

SEC files a motion for summary judgment against Mueller.
From my lay reading, the SEC contends that the facts that Mueller knowingly operated a fraudulent enterprise are so plain that the judge has everything he needs already to find in the SEC's favor.

[quoted image]
Appendix of Exhibits
[quoted image]
Proposed order
[quoted image]

You are correct. Summary judgment determines a dispositive key portion of a claim where a genuine issue of material fact about that claim is demonstrably absent and discovery about that matter has concluded.

#32857 8 months ago

This is one of all time best Pinside lessons in business.

#32858 8 months ago

It looks like Robert or one of the deeproot companies owned 49 (or so) percent of FDC of Texas.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

from https://thesentry.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/AlCardinal_TheSentry_October2019-final.pdf

From https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm790:

Today, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctioned Ashraf Seed Ahmed Al-Cardinal (Al-Cardinal) and Kur Ajing Ater (Ajing) for their involvement in bribery, kickbacks and procurement fraud with senior government officials. OFAC is also designating five companies determined to be owned or controlled by Al-Cardinal, and one company owned or controlled by Ajing. OFAC designated these individuals and entities pursuant to Executive Order (E.O.) 13818, which builds upon and implements the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act and targets perpetrators of serious human rights abuse and corruption.

Al-Cardinal investments is on the OFAC sanctioned entities list: https://sanctionssearch.ofac.treas.gov/Details.aspx?id=27593

From the sound of this... Robert has been funneling money to a mormon organization that deals with a corrupt Sudanese oligarch? The SEC is saying that he's been giving money to FDC as late as 2020 and Al-Cardinal was put on the sanctioned list in 2019?

Jesus Christ WTF.

#32859 8 months ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

This is one of all time best Pinside lessons in business.

Is that lesson "Don't be a crook."?
'Cause I think it is.

Edit: Also want to give Bbjohnson huge thanks for continuing the updates on ElRoberto, the crook.

#32860 8 months ago

Oh. My God.

I'm putting together all the clues here.

The deeproot prospectus shows that they had a equity interest in gold mining in Sudan (this prospectus is from a post about a year back - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/533#post-6577471 ).

Is this connected to their 49% ownership in "Food Development Corporation of Texas"??? I don't see any other mention of any other ownership in any companies that are connected to Sudan other then through FDC of Texas which operates in Sudan.

This is the same FDC that has dealings with Al Cardinal (see previous post). The same Al Cardinal that has been sanctioned by the US government for human rights abuses. This same Al Cardinal has been granted concessions for gold mining in South Sudan (according to this article: https://radiotamazuj.org/en/news/article/sanctioned-businessman-awarded-gold-mining-contract-in-jebel-boma and https://radiotamazuj.org/en/news/article/interview-no-formal-gold-mining-in-south-sudan-mining-ministry).

The conclusion that I'm forced to come to with this limited information is that... there is money being sent to Sudan to extract gold using primitive methods that are rife with human abuses. Do I have too active of an imagination?

#32861 8 months ago

A conservative accounting of personal expenses paid by Mueller using business funds, per CPA consultant for the SEC. This does not include Mueller's salary.

Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 2.53.59 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 2.53.59 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 2.54.13 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 2.54.13 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 2.54.38 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 2.54.38 PM (resized).png
#32862 8 months ago

Some deposition excerpts of Robert and his lawyer not being on the same page, plus of Robert getting pissy with the SEC lawyer.

Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.06.10 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.06.10 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.07.03 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.07.03 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.07.48 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.07.48 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.09.29 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.09.29 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.11.09 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.11.09 PM (resized).png
#32863 8 months ago

I'm starting to think this Robert Mueller guy might be a crook!

#32864 8 months ago

Doesn’t it seem like there are far more white collar crooks in the world than there used to be? Or are they just being discovered more now than they used to be? Idk it just seems like there are a lot of slimy folks freewheeling about the world nowadays. Some days it proves very difficult to keep faith in humanity.

#32865 8 months ago

Makes me think how many houses you drive by that are millions are owned by people like RM that haven't been caught yet. The level of wealth I see is amazing.

#32866 8 months ago

A conservative accounting of personal expenses paid by Mueller using business funds, per CPA consultant for the SEC. This does not include Mueller's salary.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I don’t understand why he didn’t just do an owners draw on his LLC and then pay his expenses from his own personal account using that money now in his personal account. I mean this is stupidity personified. Now they can argue all day long about what is a reasonable owners draw, but you would still be able to more easily justify that than paying for your child’s school directly. Also if you are going to set this up as a ruse then where the hell is the plausible deniability in all this. His investment contract could easily have been set up as allowing up to 75% to go to a pinball company, and up to $1M a year in management fees. Excessive … yes ….. legal .. very likely. Would he have lost investors ? Of course. But many don’t read. I’m not sayin this is somehow ethical. It’s not. But he didn’t seem to take even the most basic steps to protect himself here.

#32867 8 months ago
Quoted from pookycade:

I mean this is stupidity personified.

You just summed up his entire legal defense.

#32868 8 months ago
Quoted from frolic:

You just summed up his entire legal defense.

No, his entire legal defense is that if he did anything illegal, it's because his lawyers told him it was legal.

Lots of content in the SEC exhibits challenging that assertion, however.

#32869 8 months ago

No, his entire legal defense is that if he did anything illegal, it's because his lawyers told him it was legal.

Thank you for the clarification.

#32870 8 months ago
Quoted from pookycade:

I don’t understand why he didn’t just do an owners draw on his LLC and then pay his expenses from his own personal account using that money now in his personal account.

Because then he would be required to pay taxes on that money. By doing things his "smart" way, he can avoid the taxes. Sure, he may end up in prison for 15 years for it, but think of all the money he saved...

#32871 8 months ago

He went to Wesley Snipe's school of how to save on taxes. Surprised RM didn't try to start a church too

#32872 8 months ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Surprised RM didn't try to start a church too

he basically built deeproot as a monument to himself

but all it did was memorialize that he was a buffoon and a thief

#32873 8 months ago

Its called willful ignorance. I've never seen or heard where willful ignorance worked for a defendant in a federal courtroom. It's a very limited defense in a civil trial, and an almost non existent defense in a federal criminal trial. Especially for someone with a law degree.

#32874 8 months ago
Quoted from jamesmc:

Its called willful ignorance. I've never seen or heard where willful ignorance worked for a defendant in a federal courtroom. It's a very limited defense in a civil trial, and an almost non existent defense in a federal criminal trial. Especially for someone with a law degree.

Perhaps next he'll submit exhibits that demonstrate he is a bad attorney.

#32875 8 months ago

Perhaps next he'll submit exhibits that demonstrate he is a bad attorney.

His law degree from St. Mary's University Law School would be a good starting point.

#32876 8 months ago

I'm genuinely looking forward to the response to the motion for summary judgement. I just feel it's going to be along the lines of "Everything that guy just said is bullshit. Thank you."

#32877 8 months ago
Quoted from sgtski1978:

I'm genuinely looking forward to the response to the motion for summary judgement. I just feel it's going to be along the lines of "Everything that guy just said is bullshit. Thank you."

The fifth amendment is bullshit? Yeah, you may be right. That is 95% of what he said.

#32878 8 months ago
Quoted from sgtski1978:

The consequences of losing are that he faces fine(s) and referral to the local federal district's US Attorney. No big deal. Squirrelly arguments at this level won't cost him much.

Consequences of federal indictments(s). Each overt criminal act may contain multiple federal criminal statutes occurring in multiple federal districts. The potential exposure here should be frightening to any rational person when this is explained. I was indicted in multiple districts on the same pot and was dumbfounded how it was legal. The feds have so many options and defendants have very few. He's screwed once they indict him. When that happens, this will seem like a walk in the park.

#32879 8 months ago
Quoted from jamesmc:

The consequences of losing are that he faces fine(s) and referral to the local federal district's US Attorney. No big deal. Squirrelly arguments at this level won't cost him much.
Consequences of federal indictments(s). Each overt criminal act may contain multiple federal criminal statutes occurring in multiple federal districts. The potential exposure here should be frightening to any rational person when this is explained. I was indicted in multiple districts on the same pot and was dumbfounded how it was legal. The feds have so many options and defendants have very few. He's screwed once they indict him. When that happens, this will seem like a walk in the park.

A district attorney should eat this up. The publicity from going after the guy who stole elderly citizens retirement accounts is easy pickings. I still keep thinking RM didn’t intend to defraud and I only say that because he did it so badly. So in that sense I get the willful ignorance defense even if it’s preposterous. Too bad he can’t just say “your honor I was a delusional narcissist”. Doesn’t that count as mental incapacitating illness of sorts ?

#32880 8 months ago

Why do I get the feeling that, once this hits criminal court, RM testifies against the advice of counsel. He is found guilty and appeals citing imcompetent representation?

#32881 8 months ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

Why do I get the feeling that, once this hits criminal court, RM testifies against the advice of counsel. He is found guilty and appeals citing imcompetent representation?

You can be sure that the dog ate his homework at some point in his life. So he is at least well practiced in the art of obfuscating responsibility.

#32882 8 months ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

I mean yeah, his strategy seems to be don't document things and drag things out as much as possible.

#32883 8 months ago

1) don't create a trail of evidence
2) deny & delay
3) profit!

Quoted from pookycade:

I still keep thinking RM didn’t intend to defraud and I only say that because he did it so badly.

He helped himself money that wasn't his, and money that he was supposed to be a custodian for. There's really no excuse for that.

That's like a customer asking a mechanic to do an oil change, and instead, the mechanic takes the car and drives it cross country for a concert, and at some point during the trip, gets pulled over by the cops after it was reported stolen. It's ok, though, since he thought about possibly returning it at some point.

If he wanted to borrow money, he should have done it like every other business does--take out a business loan.

#32884 8 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

1) don't create a trail of evidence
2) deny & delay
3) profit!

He helped himself money that wasn't his, and money that he was supposed to be a custodian for. There's really no excuse for that.
That's like a customer asking a mechanic to do an oil change, and instead, the mechanic takes the car and drives it cross country for a concert, and at some point during the trip, gets pulled over by the cops after it was reported stolen. It's ok, though, since he thought about possibly returning it at some point.
If he wanted to borrow money, he should have done it like every other business does--take out a business loan.

No it would be more like if I dropped off the car for an oil change, he asks for the money upfront. I drop it off and come back later. When I return the oil change isn't done because the mechanic spent my money on slot machines next door and lost, and now has no money to do said oil change. I ask for a refund and he tells me to take it to court.

#32885 8 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

No it would be more like if I dropped off the car for an oil change, he asks for the money upfront. I drop it off and come back later. When I return the oil change isn't done because the mechanic spent my money on slot machines next door and lost, and now has no money to do said oil change. I ask for a refund and he tells me to take it to court.

This is good, and I don't want to get carried away, but.................
It's like he also borrowed money from widows and orphans to start the oil change business, and blew that on slot machines too.

#32886 8 months ago

I have a better analogy:

He's like a guy who stole $60 million from old ladies on an investment scam and used that money for his own luxury purposes and to convince a bunch of suckers he was the answer to all of their ridiculous pinball fantasies.

Also, there was a pinpod. Which was like a dumb expensive box for a pinball machine nobody ever asked for and couldn't fit through most front doors.

#32887 8 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have a better analogy:
He's like a guy who stole $60 million from old ladies on an investment scam and used that money for his own luxury purposes and to convince a bunch of suckers he was the answer to all of their ridiculous pinball fantasies.
Also, there was a pinpod. Which was like a dumb expensive box for a pinball machine nobody ever asked for.

Ridiculous....something like that could never happen.

#32888 8 months ago

We've entered a new phase of sealed court records. None of these are available (despite the "buy on pacer" buttons).

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.41.11 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.41.11 AM (resized).png
#32889 8 months ago

Anyone want to translate and commentate these mumbo jumbo surely shenanigans?

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.49.29 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.49.29 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.49.39 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.49.39 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.49.43 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.49.43 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.49.49 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.49.49 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.49.55 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.49.55 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.50.01 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.50.01 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.50.09 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.50.09 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.50.15 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.50.15 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.50.27 AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 11.50.27 AM (resized).png
#32890 8 months ago

Brutal investor declarations
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.07.46 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.07.46 PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.02.28 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.02.28 PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.02.36 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.02.36 PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.02.43 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.02.43 PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.02.47 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.02.47 PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.02.53 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.02.53 PM (resized).png

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.09.20 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.09.20 PM (resized).png

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.06.07 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.06.07 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.06.11 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.06.11 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.06.17 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.06.17 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.06.38 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 12.06.38 PM (resized).png
#32891 8 months ago

Anyone want to translate and commentate these mumbo jumbo surely shenanigans?

That's why we have the indomitable blueberryjohnson! If you can't decipher it, we have no chance.

#32892 8 months ago

These are going to be the lyrics to a country song one day. No, not that pop country crap...the stuff from the 80's that told a story about how she left him, took the dog and married his brother.

Screenshot_20230822_185051_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230822_185051_Chrome (resized).jpg
#32893 8 months ago

Brutal investor declarations

These are indeed horrifying.

But are we to understand that deeproot did actually pay the 5% returns for years to some investors? The one says he invested in 2018 and received his last return payment in 2021. So he got his 5% checks that whole time? To me, that is the most surprising part of all these declarations.

#32894 8 months ago
Quoted from catwoman:

These are indeed horrifying.
But are we to understand that deeproot did actually pay the 5% returns for years to some investors? The one says he invested in 2018 and received his last return payment in 2021. So he got his 5% checks that whole time? To me, that is the most surprising part of all these declarations.

Well, that's kind of how a ponzi scheme tends to operate.

#32895 8 months ago
Quoted from yancy:

That's why we have the indomitable blueberryjohnson! If you can't decipher it, we have no chance.

The SEC does explain it in its motion filing. I just figured folks here might employ some commentary they would not.

#32896 8 months ago

Dark horse for the best exhibit from these recent filings is the tortured, two-page investor letter explaining the word "monthly."

Seriously. I highly encourage you to read every word of this thing.

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 3.00.24 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 3.00.24 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 3.00.32 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 3.00.32 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 3.00.44 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 3.00.44 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 3.00.50 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-08-22 at 3.00.50 PM (resized).png
#32897 8 months ago

It feels so much more real when you hear the stories from the investors. Work 40 years, give all your money into what you think is a safe investment just for it to disappear. I honestly don't know how Robert sleeps, the guilt would probably drive me to suicide.

#32898 8 months ago

Prison already, geeeeze!!!

#32899 8 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

It feels so much more real when you hear the stories from the investors. Work 40 years, give all your money into what you think is a safe investment just for it to disappear. I honestly don't know how Robert sleeps, the guilt would probably drive me to suicide.

Because he was a good steward with their investments. He said so himself…

#32900 8 months ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

It feels so much more real when you hear the stories from the investors. Work 40 years, give all your money into what you think is a safe investment just for it to disappear.

Yeah, it's crushing. I can't imagine working a lifetime only to have some tool lie and fritter away everything I worked so hard for.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

I honestly don't know how Robert sleeps, the guilt would probably drive me to suicide.

I'm sure he sleeps just fine--I doubt he will feel the impact of anything until the moment he gets hit with some actual real consequences. People like him are wired differently than most, and don't have much empathy for anyone else. He still probably thinks none of this was even his fault.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 33,583 posts in this topic. You are on page 658 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/658?hl=sgtski1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.