• 1,148 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by blueberryjohnson
  • Topic is favorited by 308 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

deeprootcapital-321-2024.02.27.pdf (PDF preview)
Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 7.56.45?PM (resized).png
SEC-140-2024.02.05.pdf (PDF preview)
SEC-139-2024.01.25.pdf (PDF preview)
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240112_175938_Chrome (resized).jpg
403765574_876339380515815_4670370081257223759_n (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.41.36?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.29.19?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.27.08?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.42?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.26.05?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.25.18?PM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 10.24.27?PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

357 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,437 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 669.
#5901 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Personal preferences I guess. I'm not interested in paying the extra, when that doesn't really add anything for me. Stern sized screen is the max useful, for myself. As I described, I'd much prefer a decent backglass and a good pinball game.
I thought you said hobbit wouldn't rate as high without the video? .... does that mean it has to take up the whole backbox for that? or is 17" okay?
Plenty of games with comparatively small displays rate even higher.?

Each to their own but I really enjoy the large video clips . Apparently I'm one of the few people who can look up while playing a game . When you're paying thousands of dollars for the machine I don't think the size of the screen makes much difference to the price . A good back glass is cool when it's turned off but I'd rather the space being used for stuff while it's turned on . The bigger screen does add more wow Factor .

#5902 4 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

I’d tend to agree. The problem is, there’s nothing that feeds the left inlane in order to create this on the fly shot. I couldn’t find anyway to pre-plan for that shot. There’s no existing shots to create the speed needed for the flipper to make that shot. At this point the only hope is your nudge goes into the inlane and the ramp happens to be lit for something to make it worthwhile going for.

Good point!.

Perhaps, if the DR team that is there are on the ball, they will boost up the power on those flippers a bit to see how that goes.

I suspect as part of their "trials" they might be trying various software settings. Also it could be to do with the site power source.... variations. Things that may be overlooked from "in house" testing

#5903 4 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

My gut reaction is the flippers were under powered.

This is what I've been trying to say.

Just that it is,... well... not on purpose but a technical problem.

#5904 4 years ago

I too hope that DR doesn't let Jpop take an entire company down again. I took the RAZA instead of the cash payment.

Thus far, not very excited about what i'm seeing, although certainly subject to change after playing it.

I'm gonna chalk it up to just not close to being ready for reveal and let's see where its at in March.

I don't get why these Jpop games take MANY years to complete, so many resources spent on them, and yet its still not done.

I want to see what else DR has to offer with the other designers.

I've been living with RAZA for 6 or 7 years now. Get it out there and move on quickly to the next game.

I hope you aren't hanging your hat on RAZA success.

#5905 4 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Looks great? Seriously? People seem to be in the denial phase still.
Be honest. This looks bad. Really bad.
It is also entirely consistent with JPop's 'work' since the birth of Zidware.
The danger here is not that this sucks. It looks like it will. It's that the whole company is set up to succeed or fail around JPop's shit, and that the other designers end up as some kind of marginalised tech support team for him, who get ignored anyway, and whose own designs suffer as a result.
With 6-8 months to go until their supposedly final deadline for this machine or their product launch(es), I hope Mueller and the others have their eye on the ball, and are not fixated solely on JPop and Zidware's mess that he chose to involve them in.
With Robert sounding like he regretted his involvement in the shit show now, in that interview, hopefully that is the case, and he will make sure that everyone else can carry the company and product line.

Remember when Homer’s brother put him in charge of designing a new car that would save or sink his giant auto company?

It’s kind of like that!

#5906 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I too hope that DR doesn't let Jpop take an entire company down again. I took the RAZA instead of the cash payment.
Thus far, not very excited about what i'm seeing, although certainly subject to change after playing it.
I'm gonna chalk it up to just not close to being ready for reveal and let's see where its at in March.
I don't get why these Jpop games take MANY years to complete, so many resources spent on them, and yet its still not done.
I've been living with RAZA for 6 or 7 years now. Get it out there and move on quickly to the next game.

I keep reminding myself that there are several other games being developed in paralel with this particular game, at least from the DR phase of RAZA. There is obviously Alot of time and resourses going into stuff we havent seen or heard of yet. I know this version has similarities to the zidware version (reality is it has changed a bit), but I'd say it's a fair bet RM wanted to start on it from the ground up, and have a few other people working with Jpop... as it was for him in the past. Hoping for a better outcome than zidware MG ..... half baked, but pretty, box of lights.

#5907 4 years ago

On one hand I’m surprised at the haterade in here, but on the other hand that’s expected out of Pinside.

Opinion fully formed after a few photos and some blurrycam videos. Pretty sad.

I had fun playing it. It’s a good game and I’d buy one.

#5908 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

My one request for Houston expo was for someone
to get a fucking tripod and camera, setup right in front of the damn game and let an above average player play for 10 minutes!
Naw...
Just misc angles from cellphones...
Huuuuuuge Debut turned into a test location for 2 days and random video shots...
Obviously the pinball revolution won't be televised!
P.s...
Oh well...

Dude fly there yourself and do it. Last minute flights to Houston can’t cost that much.

#5909 4 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Alright so I got to spend some time on it. I’d like to think I have a little skill to me as I won the state championship in Oklahoma and was ranked in the top 40 on the stern circuit for most of the season. These are my thoughts and my thoughts only, I don’t have a horse in this race and hope every pinball that comes out is successful.
The game is prototype for sure. I can’t speak for coding (very early stages) or artwork as I believe it’s not final. Many of the shots weren’t doing anything or were very buggy which was expected. What I can speak to is playfield design and how the shots were.
The right ramp has a feature with 3/4 of the middle of it missing completely. If you don’t hit this ramp solid, it won’t make it around the ramp without the speed. It’ll simply fall back to the playfield.
The skill shot can actually go to the outlane, similar to Congo. The kickback then sent it back up to an area that is like a “snake feed” that goes back to the playfield.
There is a magna save. It’s more similar to Pharaoh’s magna save and the button is on the right side of the cabinet. It’s in such a place that you won’t accidentally hit it.
One of the main multiball features is started by hitting a roving target in the back. It was supposed to spell zombie and then start a multiball we believe, but the software never allowed for that feature to start.
Alright so, how does it shoot? Honestly after about 20 minutes, I went from being really excited to play it to an uh-oh feeling. The game plays very slow.
The orbits were moderate to hit. The shots seemed earlier on the flippers than expected. Both shots seemed to feed back to the opposite flipper, though it hung up a couple of times.
The ramps were another story. We kept count. I was 0 for 12 getting the ball successfully up the ride the coasters ramp (right ramp). Not 0 for 12 misses, that’s how many rejects I had from a trap. Either the flippers weren’t strong enough or that shot is only an on the fly shot. Across 4 players we were 0 for 20. I’ll try the other pin today and see if that was just a fluke.
The dare devil cycle shot was reject city. We’d get clean hits, the bottom would kinda lift up and the ball would just come back to the flippers. Think of the Death Star shot on Star Wars, but without the speed and it being closer to you.
The atomic shop shot reminded me of the orb shot on GOTG. It was a fairly safe return. I think a ball was supposed to lock behind it, but when I hit it nothing happened.
The spinning Oozie shot really killed any flow of the game for me. The ball seemed to spend more time being deflected off of it and trickle back to flippers. We hit it a few times to spin it, but the shot itself wasn’t satisfying and seemed to be more of a flow killer.
I’m going to play it some more today and try out the other prototype they brought. I’ll probably have some more thoughts on it later today. As of right now I’m underwhelmed by the gameplay itself. Compared to JP and Wonka on shot flow or just design, it’s not in the same ball park. If you love these games, then I’d probably advised to dial down expectations when stepping up to RAZA. Shots on this aren’t necessarily tight as it is that the geometry just makes the game play ok. When you do brick a shot (and it’ll happen more often then not) it didn’t feel like you were going to be punished for it.
I’m sure the entire package (art/sound) will come together come March. I wish Deeproot the best and hope they can back up everything that has been touted for the past couple of years. I really want my expectations to be matched and for this to be a kick ass pin. At this point though, with how it actually plays, it was underwhelming.

Thanks for your detailed analysis and impressions. Your review of RAZA reminds me of playing WOZ prototype with no code thru it’s development into a full production game with basic code, thru today where it is maybe #1 code. The game always shot clunky, but you felt there was potential for greatness with programming. It finished a clunky masterpiece, that I don’t like to shoot. Maybe dr will take the RAZA impressions received to heart, and change some of the geometry. That would be a win / win for everybody.

#5910 4 years ago

I love how some people blame normal people , average players for making the game look crap , if it takes someone like Keith Elwin to make the game look good then they're pushing s*** uphill . I'm not saying it's a bad shooting game but just don't judge it on how some people play it .

#5911 4 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

My gut reaction is the flippers were under powered. This shot should be able to be hit from a trap in my opinion due to nothing feeding that flipper to create an on the fly shot.
If their intention was to have a ramp that needed speed to be hit but no inlane feed, then that’s a real head scratcher.

Sounds like it may have been a good idea to have that two level kickback squiggle leading to the left inlane somehow, even a small baggatelle/post component to nudge between playfield and lane drop... or something else as a lower risk feed to left inlane.

A clear drop ramp in front of ducks that feeds top squigly level of kickback, which then feeds to inlane? ... like a combo setup? , that would be cool

#5912 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I hope you aren't hanging your hat on RAZA success.

I know you like to let it ride, but at this point wouldn’t it be wise just to accept whatever the first functioning machine is that rolls off of their line? It’s been a pretty long road bro, and there’s no guarantee there’s a #2.

#5913 4 years ago

I actually feel the overall attitude / reaction is pretty positive. It is easy to focus on the few haters, but overall the majority seem to like what they see and are waiting on the final product and actually flipping it.

#5914 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I love how some people blame normal people , average players for making the game look crap , if it takes someone like Keith Elwin to make the game look good then they're pushing s*** uphill . I'm not saying it's a bad shooting game but just don't judge it on how some people play it .

Surely the absolute basic thing in designing a game is that it shoots well?

Hobbit was ruined by a poorly designed playfield.

Keith is killing it with his designs.

It's an uphill struggle if a game doesn't shoot well from Day 1.

I am still excited about what Deeproot have up their sleeves, but it is disappointing to see rookie errors.

#5915 4 years ago

Button autoplunge directly into the slings? I guess that's one way to keep ball times low...

#5916 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I know you like to let it ride, but at this point wouldn’t it be wise just to accept whatever the first functioning machine is that rolls off of their line? It’s been a pretty long road bro, and there’s no guarantee there’s a #2.

Oh yes. Raza is coming to my home regardless of what’s next for DP

I see this boutique game, limited in appeal, selling 500 to 1000, depending on price. If it’s a Stern pro then maybe more

Derek I love you man but you’d buy anything.

Keep the positive attitude

#5917 4 years ago

If DR is modeling their sales forecast on some subset of the population that never bought a pinball machine before then I’d be a wee bit concerned.

Yes, Pinside is THE main barometer as to how this is going to go

Satisfying the home and location buyers at the same time ain’t easy.

Which begs the question. Like em or not, where are the LE’s?

No LE? A Raza pro is meh.

But hey, what does Stern know? Pumping out 50 games a day

#5918 4 years ago

DR has so far shown only to promote to the hardcore pinball crowd. Robert will do a podcast and then get annoyed that we didn't all hear him on there and he has to repeat himself.

They've spent a ton of money sponsoring pinball shows.

Pinside IS their primary market, whether anyone agrees with that or not.

#5919 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Let's be fair. It was never supposed to be a HUGE debut... they repeatedly said it was indeed for testing and "player input". Hopefully they learned something from this and it helps the final product. I'm disappointed there wasn't any videos of decent players on it but what can ya do?
The yellow-green light from the show bathing the PF sure didn't do it any favors either.

What’s most odd is how this whole thing is so decidedly un-deeproot.

We went from “five days of deep root” to this?

It’s a “soft reveal” on par with cosmic carnival or Team Mafia.

I was at least hoping for the game to descend from the sky, or at least for some pyro.

#5920 4 years ago

Robert takes a celebratory lap around Houston Arcade Expo’s parking lot before driving back to deeprofot’s lab. Six months of work until Spring, and Robert will emerge with a completed game or will see his shadow and be spooked underground for six more months.

5835A497-D4CF-45E2-AFA9-5012A0DE5E10.gif5835A497-D4CF-45E2-AFA9-5012A0DE5E10.gif

#5921 4 years ago

The only thing this game is going “trap”
is a place in our hearts and games rooms as everyone buys one when it comes out with a 4 handle.

#5922 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

The only thing this game is going “trap”
is a place in our hearts and games rooms as everyone buys one when it comes out with a 4 handle.

I dont understand.

#5923 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

On one hand I’m surprised at the haterade in here, but on the other hand that’s expected out of Pinside.

Yes, but you won't buy TWO. Coming from you, that says a lot.

My main complaint from the videos is the playfield needs a lot more accent coloring to offset the greens. WAY TOO MUCH GREEN. And using a neon green pantone color instead of screened green, with less green overall, but a much more intense green might make it pop in a more pleasant way. Right now it's like someone vomited green all over everything.

#5924 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

My main complaint from the videos is the playfield needs a lot more accent coloring to offset the greens. WAY TOO MUCH GREEN. And using a neon green pantone color instead of screened green, with less green overall, but a much more intense green might make it pop in a more pleasant way. Right now it's like someone vomited green all over everything.

I couldn’t agree more with you.

#5925 4 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

The spinning Oozie shot really killed any flow of the game for me. The ball seemed to spend more time being deflected off of it and trickle back to flippers. We hit it a few times to spin it, but the shot itself wasn’t satisfying and seemed to be more of a flow killer.

Thank you for the excellent play review. I agree with the Oozie. There should be a petition to get rid of that thing. It's just looks in the way of ball flow and pretty much useless.

#5926 4 years ago

Another gameplay video which shows some success on the ramp.

I’d say I make the ramp 40 percent of the time. It’s not frustrating to miss either. Just fun when you do.

#5927 4 years ago

Let’s roll back the clock.
1999, jpop designs his last, real, functional pinball game that is actually produced and shipped.
Star Wars episode 1.
It sucks.
Some years later, he designed sizzle games.
They are what they are.
Zidware, designs no functioning games but takes a lot of money.
2015, pintasia tries to get a working prototype to the north west show.
It’s a barely functioning train wreck.
American pinball hires John to make Houdini.
It’s a box with lights. He then makes a couple dozen more boxes of lights called magic girl.
John working for more than 2 years at deeproot working on a game he has already been working on for 5 years.
This is the end result of 7 years folks.
7 years and this is what the guy gives the pinball world.
Please, place these words into your brain for easy recall.
Jpop is not a genius.
He is a bat shit crazy, sociopath. He cons everyone he meets into buying his bullshit.
He CANNOT DESIGN A GAME FROM START TO FINISH THAT WILL WORK AND SHOOT WELL.
EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES TURNS TO SHIT.

Hopefully, after this shit show Robert will pull his head out of his ass and fire him and let anyone, ANYONE else design a game.
That is the only chance deeproot has of ever getting a game out that anyone wants and will actually play.

#5928 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I actually feel the overall attitude / reaction is pretty positive. It is easy to focus on the few haters, but overall the majority seem to like what they see and are waiting on the final product and actually flipping it.

We had fun and wanted to keep playing. The bulk of my game time at the show was on raza.

#5929 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I’d say I make the ramp 40 percent of the time. It’s not frustrating to miss either. Just fun when you do.

Ramp is finally made once at 1:31.

#5930 4 years ago

I assume the game isn't that yellowish green and it's the room lighting that is making everything have a weird color pallette? The bystander looks green, the metal on the display looks green. Maybe there is a greenish light overhead? Bizarre

Quoted from zaphX:

We had fun and wanted to keep playing. The bulk of my game time at the show was on raza.

#5931 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I assume the game isn't that yellowish green and it's the room lighting that is making everything have a weird color pallette? The bystander looks green, the metal on the display looks green. Maybe there is a greenish light overhead? Bizarre

It’s some combination of the lighting and my iphones camera. There is a lot of green in the art but it’s nicely balanced with purple and other colors.

This machine was directly under an overhead light. The other one was darker and more difficult to photograph.

#5932 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It’s some combination of the lighting and my iphones camera. There is a lot of green in the art but it’s nicely balanced with purple and other colors.
This machine was directly under an overhead light. The other one was darker and more difficult to photograph.

Use the pro mode and adjust the light temperature (and colour balance if you can). It should remove a lot of the green cast.

#5933 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

I couldn’t agree more with you.

^^^^^^what he said^^^^^^^

#5934 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Jpop is not a genius.

Yes, he has the ability to make beautiful looking machines that do not shoot well, even his successful titles have issues. He throws a bunch of things together without thinking how they'll interact together. But this time Robert is in charge he can take the whole project and give it to Dennis to clean up.

#5935 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Ah, I get it now...it seems that the secret to making the ramp is to hit both flippers at the same time.

It is like the spectator in the video is speaking directly to Pinside: guy makes the ramp, "There you go!"

#5936 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Lou Ferrigno was signing autographs in the next booth?

#5937 4 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Ah, I get it now...it seems that the secret to making the ramp is to hit both flippers at the same time.
It is like the spectator in the video is speaking directly to Pinside: guy makes the ramp, "There you go!"

Might be me saying it. If so that would be exactly right. I explicitly wanted to get video of the ramp so you guys could shut down ramp gate.

Anyone who watched gameplay for any real period of time saw a healthy mix of ramp misses and hits.

#5938 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I hope no one has a fully formed opinion, even yourself....as this is still in prototype form.

Thank you for getting more videos out there!

I am concerned at the level of success of getting the ball into the upper half of the playfield. That spinner seems a bit too low, much lower than the lamp from TOTAN.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was at least hoping for the game to descend from the sky, or at least for some pyro.

It does seem a conflict of interest. Having oodles of hype, and a soft launch in this manner. Whether Robert wants to state this is just a prototype, that doesn't mean this isn't a reveal of some sort, and to display a product seemingly with little to no direct presentation value or seminars, feels a bit off to me.

Quoted from PinMonk:

I agree with that color assessment a lot. The only other color that pops, currently anyway, are those hyper orange slings. But hey, it's oozy green martians AND zombies, right? I guess we need green puke all over the place.

I wonder if that green will glow in the dark.....

#5939 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Yes, he has the ability to make beautiful looking machines that do not shoot well, even his successful titles have issues. He throws a bunch of things together without thinking how they'll interact together. But this time Robert is in charge he can take the whole project and give it to Dennis to clean up.

Why the fuck would you wish that on Nordman, or anybody else, or want the time wasted? A polished turd is still a turd.

#5940 4 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

This. RAZA is such a cool looking game, filled with toys and possibilities, but every video of people flipping it, it's the clunkiest major game I've ever seen. Other games that were accused of being clunky, like Deadpool, at least cool things still happened within the clunks and flailing. Compared with other recent designs, this just seems to have no flow geometry. Maybe that can be tweaked still? Otherwise, it looks like a lot of nifty concepts and attempts at things....and I think the ultra-wide-narrow display is killer, that ups the coolness factor by quite a bit.

#5941 4 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

This. RAZA is such a cool looking game, filled with toys and possibilities, but every video of people flipping it, it's the clunkiest major game I've ever seen. Other games that were accused of being clunky, like Deadpool, at least cool things still happened within the clunks and flailing. Compared with other recent designs, this just seems to have no flow geometry. Maybe that can be tweaked still? Otherwise, it looks like a lot of nifty concepts and attempts at things....and I think the ultra-wide-narrow display is killer, that ups the coolness factor by quite a bit.

You’ve seen less than six minutes of gameplay across players of unknown skill. Don’t make assumptions.

I did not find it clunky.

#5942 4 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

You’ve seen less than six minutes of gameplay across players of unknown skill. Don’t make assumptions.
I did not find it clunky.

lying eyes (resized).jpglying eyes (resized).jpg
#5943 4 years ago

I still really want to play it.
But I’m less excited Tran before to reveal.
With all the talk deeproot did I really was expecting much more.
I still look forward to what Dennis Norman, Barry Oursler and the rest of the team can deliver.
I simply have zero faith in jpop.

#5944 4 years ago

Watching that guy hit both flippers every time was driving me nuts..

#5945 4 years ago

Did the initial RAZA design only have the one ramp?

Was curious if maybe the "jump shot" was another ramp that got altered?

Seems like only having the one, and on the right "weak" side for most players is iffy. WCS would suck if it only had the tough to hit right ramp

#5946 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Let’s roll back the clock.
1999, jpop designs his last, real, functional pinball game that is actually produced and shipped.
Star Wars episode 1.
It sucks.
Some years later, he designed sizzle games.
They are what they are.
Zidware, designs no functioning games but takes a lot of money.
2015, pintasia tries to get a working prototype to the north west show.
It’s a barely functioning train wreck.
American pinball hires John to make Houdini.
It’s a box with lights. He then makes a couple dozen more boxes of lights called magic girl.
John working for more than 2 years at deeproot working on a game he has already been working on for 5 years.
This is the end result of 7 years folks.
7 years and this is what the guy gives the pinball world.
Please, place these words into your brain for easy recall.
Jpop is not a genius.
He is a bat shit crazy, sociopath. He cons everyone he meets into buying his bullshit.
He CANNOT DESIGN A GAME FROM START TO FINISH THAT WILL WORK AND SHOOT WELL.
EVERYTHING HE TOUCHES TURNS TO SHIT.
Hopefully, after this shit show Robert will pull his head out of his ass and fire him and let anyone, ANYONE else design a game.
That is the only chance deeproot has of ever getting a game out that anyone wants and will actually play.

point to us on the doll where jPop touched you

#5947 4 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

point to us on the doll where jPop touched you

Well played sir. That made me chuckle.

#5948 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Well played sir. That made me chuckle.

hehe

#5949 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

Did the initial RAZA design only have the one ramp?

raza_playfield (resized).jpgraza_playfield (resized).jpg

#5950 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Have to agree 100%

A little better than the above two mentioned games but not by much

After all this, I don’t get it. But like I said, I’ve been waiting 7 years.

Can you make an assessment from video? Absolutely, we have two eyeballs to see what we see

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 33,437 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 669.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/119 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.