• Latest reply 9 days ago by Roostking
  • Topic is favorited by 302 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 11.14.47 PM (resized).png
deeprootcapital-159-2022.09.14.pdf (PDF preview)
zzzxhn8a4zxoqk91 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
mueller (resized).png
deeprootcapital-146-2022.09.07.pdf (PDF preview)
SEC-64-2022.09.07.pdf (PDF preview)
Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 6.28.52 PM (resized).png
Robert Mueller (2) (resized).png
Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.56.03 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.56.37 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.56.54 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.57.06 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

240 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 32,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 642 of 642.
#32051 23 days ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Pretty gross they get to keep profits off of assets bought with stolen goods. Don’t they owe a fuckton?
Whatever they have left is just being hidden…
Can’t imagine how frustrating it is for the victims.

Apple meet tree…

#32052 19 days ago
Quoted from Mr68:

What is it about innocent until proven guilty that you guys don't understand?

What I don't understand is why it gets misstated all the time. The most important word of the entire concept gets excluded more often than not:

One should never say "He is innocent until proven guilty." If he "is innocent" then he didn't do anything to get proven guilty of!

The correct terminology would be "He is PRESUMED innocent until proven guilty." The presumption of innocence is the whole point of the concept. It is why our legal system puts the burden of proof on the prosecution, instead of making the accused prove their innocence.

But that's about court. No one can tell me there is any chance in hell that he, however temporarily, "is innocent" of making 60 million dollars of other people's money disappear!

I presume that clears things up for everyone?

#32053 19 days ago

With another sale hearing approved and scheduled, another pennies on the dollar $1m will likely soon be making its way to the trustee. Interested prospective bidders or parties with objections to this plan should getting to work getting the opportunity to attend.

deeprootcapital-159-2022.09.14.pdf
#32054 18 days ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

What I don't understand is why it gets misstated all the time. The most important word of the entire concept gets excluded more often than not:
One should never say "He is innocent until proven guilty." If he "is innocent" then he didn't do anything to get proven guilty of!
The correct terminology would be "He is PRESUMED innocent until proven guilty." The presumption of innocence is the whole point of the concept. It is why our legal system puts the burden of proof on the prosecution, instead of making the accused prove their innocence.
But that's about court. No one can tell me there is any chance in hell that he, however temporarily, "is innocent" of making 60 million dollars of other people's money disappear!
I presume that clears things up for everyone?

Makes total sense to me.

#32055 18 days ago

I do not get how people can continue to operate completely unethically and not pay for it in this industry.

#32056 12 days ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'll bet they gave Robert a fancy title. Something like, Vanishing Assets Manager

Robert could easily just be in an entry-level or mid-level support role. Just because he works for a recognisable organisation like Boeing, doesn't mean he secured a position with substantial responsibility.

#32057 12 days ago

Maybe, but that's wishful thinking.

Screen Shot 2022-09-20 at 11.14.47 PM (resized).png

#32058 12 days ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

Robert could easily just be in an entry-level or mid-level support role. Just because he works for a recognisable organisation like Boeing, doesn't mean he secured a position with substantial responsibility.

No argument, I totally agree with you on that.

Now, please carefully analyze the fictitious title I suggested, ""Vanishing Assets Manager""

It's a joke regarding Roberts recent history and the key breadcrumb is the first word, "Vanishing".

Sorry you missed it but good to know I'm not alone in making an easy mistake on Pinside. - Right? DanQverymuch ?

#32059 11 days ago

What if he showed them some of the pinball parts he designed and now hes helping design airplane engines! He brought octo-manufacturing to Boeing.

#32060 11 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

What if he showed them some of the pinball parts he designed and now hes helping design airplane engines! He brought octo-manufacturing to Boeing.

He sold them on his "Jumbo Jet at Cessna prices" idea...

#32061 11 days ago

Seems like self promoting big talkers manage to find their way into higher positions. I expect Robert will go far...

#32062 11 days ago
Quoted from mbeardsley:

He sold them on his "Jumbo Jet at Cessna prices" idea...

...assembled lean and agilely by a handful of dudes around a workbench.

#32063 10 days ago

He won them over with "a 737 max for every family and a family for every 737 max!"

Pure genius, Robert.

#32064 10 days ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I'll take an aisle seat, please, in Boeing's new Food Jet.

#32065 9 days ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I'll take an aisle seat, please, in Boeing's new Food Jet.

Burritoes cooked at mach speeds! Now thats a tag line for:

Burrito Plane, food faster than the speed of sound!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rottenburg An Der Laaber, BY
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Atlanta, GA
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
There are 32,065 posts in this topic. You are on page 642 of 642.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!