Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,574 posts in this topic. You are on page 509 of 672.
#25401 2 years ago

I received about $20 from a kind person tonight about my crappy pension. I do not ask for any help, & I will make my way out of this financial hardship. In the past David Fix was here in Halifax many years ago, & I tried printing a Paragon glass with uv inkjet with no white ink. That was the pioneering days with my playfield restorations. Nice to hear my name brought up by those in the industry. Still here to try & help those trying to get into the business.
There is no further news on the 2 groups getting into the business. If there is any IP sold from Deeproot Pinball. I will be here to help out if needed. I have no personal contact with JPOP.

#25402 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:I received about $20 from a kind person tonight about my crappy pension. I do not ask for any help, & I will make my way out of this financial hardship. In the past David Fix was here in Halifax many years ago, & I tried printing a Paragon glass with uv inkjet with no white ink. That was the pioneering days with my playfield restorations. Nice to hear my name brought up by those in the industry. Still here to try & help those trying to get into the business.
There is no further news on the 2 groups getting into the business. If there is any IP sold from Deeproot Pinball. I will be here to help out if needed. I have no personal contact with JPOP.

I’d be happy to buy you a couple celebratory cases of “shitty pension beer” once Robert’s in prison.

Serious question: Does Canada have a social security program of some kind, to supplement your pension?

#25403 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

I’d be happy to buy you a couple celebratory cases of “shitty pension beer” once Robert’s in prison.

You should look into Canadian beer prices before you make that offer - brutal!

#25404 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Benny can’t live a happy life unless Jpop and Raza are jettisoned out into space on the next Bezos shuttle.

Very sus.

JPop-was-an-Impostor.gifJPop-was-an-Impostor.gif
#25405 2 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Only 2 pages of posts in 24 hours? This topic is losing steam...
On another note and as a resident of CA (I know), I sent Deeproot a formal CCPA request (California Consumer Privacy Act) requesting any & all personal identifying information (no cheating - Robert can't delegate this to Cary). At any rate, they have another 19 days to comply. I'm not expecting anything, but hoping to be a PIA for Robert.

What is a PIA?

#25406 2 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

What is a PIA?

Pain In the A$$.

#25407 2 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

What is a PIA?

Something Robert would have made up if he would have done the ponzi to dabble in the micro brew business. deeproot beer

#25408 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You should look into Canadian beer prices before you make that offer - brutal!

Alcool in bars and restaurants is highly taxed. The establishment does not make as much profit as you think. Just buy your beer at the beer store and drink it at home. Buy it in Quebec to save even more.

#25409 2 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

What is a PIA?

Peripheral Interface Adapter

#25410 2 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

What is a PIA?

Pooping Involved Antics

#25411 2 years ago

Popaduik is Antichrist

#25412 2 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

What is a PIA?

I prefer “PITA” myself. Easier to say.

#25413 2 years ago

"perhaps I'll trust again"

#25414 2 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Very sus.
[quoted image]

I like Jersey Jack!

#25415 2 years ago

#25416 2 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

0.0025% of a million is 25, not 2500.
I guess your million dollar a year job doesn't involve math?

Sorry didn't convert decimal to percentage, was too busy counting my money
1,000,000 *.0025 = 2,500
so I meant 0.25% still basically nothing
you got my point

#25417 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Was that "Pinballers" where they happened to "find" a KISS pin in a dumpster?
I wish that sizzle reel was still on YouTube. I remember Jared was in it.

Send me a DM and maybe I can help you...

#25418 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Gaming "journalism" was dead before the internet blew up in the 2000s. It had been corrupt since the 1980s.

It was better in the UK, much more independent and less biased until the 'new wave' started around the PS1 era with the likes of Edge magazine. But it's all opinion-based, and as with all media being able to differentiate between opinion and actual news is vital.

#25419 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I prefer “PITA” myself. Easier to say.

Pop In The Ass?

#25420 2 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

What is a PIA?

Purple India Ale - it's Jpop beer. deepbrew or zidbrew 1.0 ?

#25421 2 years ago

PIA makes me think - penguins in Antarctica.

#25422 2 years ago

People in America

#25423 2 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

What is a PIA?

President in Angst

#25424 2 years ago

Popadiuk is awesome?

#25425 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Popadiuk is awesome?

Popadiuk is assinine.

#25427 2 years ago

The thread has descended into creative acronyms

#25428 2 years ago

And it's only the 4th inning!

#25429 2 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

The thread has descended into creative acronyms

#25430 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Quoted from Roostking:

You can say that again!

#25431 2 years ago

Heading out for a mini trip to kauai. Unfortunately think the odds are low I'll be swinging by to check out the Mueller condo. Hope we have some more interesting news or developments by the time I'm back!

#25432 2 years ago

Heading out for a mini trip to kauai. Unfortunately think the odds are low I'll be swinging by to check out the Mueller condo. Hope we have some more interesting news or developments by the time I'm back!

Maybe the 2 RAZA prototypes are hiding there?

#25433 2 years ago

Heading out for a mini trip to Kauai. Odds are low I'll swing by to check out the Mueller condo.

If you make it by the condo please post some parking lot pics.

#25434 2 years ago

Deeppoop, Jpoop whatever I'm murdering FISH!

PXL_20210903_152708311~2 (resized).jpgPXL_20210903_152708311~2 (resized).jpg
#25435 2 years ago

So which did Robert do ? Build up Faith, suffer Fire and Brimstone of the wrath of God, or both ? Ironic that the pinball’s biggest scam artist claimed origination of an Old Testament theme.

C255B3DA-D3DB-4DB6-BAE9-F845C8B53013 (resized).pngC255B3DA-D3DB-4DB6-BAE9-F845C8B53013 (resized).png
#25436 2 years ago

ben, its over... nice to see you finally listened to those who have been telling you to GO FISH.

#25437 2 years ago

Someone just sent me this anonymously. It would appear to be from deeproot's offices. I don't know anything about the sender or the pic. Perhaps the hardware experts can explain what we're seeing and maybe why it would matter.

Here's the message from user @theFeels:

"Hello! I have some picture that might be of interest but need help posting them. Maybe you can help? https://imgur.com/a/fPJrRLG Thanks,"
anonymous-pic (resized).jpeganonymous-pic (resized).jpeg

#25438 2 years ago

Someone just sent me this anonymously. It would appear to be from deeproot's offices. I don't know anything about the sender or the pic. Perhaps the hardware experts can explain what we're seeing and maybe why it would matter.
Here's the message from user theFeels:
"Hello! I have some picture that might be of interest but need help posting them. Maybe you can help? https://imgur.com/a/fPJrRLG Thanks,"
[quoted image]

All SMT equipment used in making printed circuit boards.

Looks like a start to setting up a circuit board line.

#25439 2 years ago

[quoted image]

That is like a mid 90's reflow oven. What were those idiots trying to do, building their own boards? Even P3 does not manufacture those themselves.

#25440 2 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

All SMT equipment used in making printed circuit boards.
Looks like a start to setting up a circuit board line.

There's reinventing the wheel and then there's REINVENTING THE WHEEL. Sheer idiocy.

#25441 2 years ago

Looks like some sort of pcb assembly machines, reflow or pnp, but for these to be cost effective you need to be assembling like hundreds of thousands if not millions of boards.

#25442 2 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Looks like some sort of pcb assembly machines, reflow or pnp, but for these to be cost effective you need to be assembling like hundreds of thousands if not millions of boards.

Then hopefully they got at least that many Raza orders

#25443 2 years ago

Looks like a cryogenics machine and a freezer. Maybe jpop is being frozen in preparation for zidware 3.0 in the future.

#25444 2 years ago

Then hopefully they got at least that many Raza orders

With that equipment probably one for every household in America I imagine.

Or thirty or so.

#25445 2 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Looks like a cryogenics machine and a freezer. Maybe jpop is being frozen in preparation for zidware 3.0 in the future.

What if they unfroze jpop and Walt Disney at the same time and they partnered up ? Think of the possibilities…..

#25446 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Deeppoop, Jpoop whatever I'm murdering FISH!
[quoted image]

Bluegill are tasty. It's been a long time since I have had a frying pan full of those.

#25447 2 years ago

Remember in the dying days of Heighway, Andrew was making videos of the latest machinery he had purchased? Last one was the plastics cutter/printer. In the background was one staff member pretending to screw some posts and ramps.

#25448 2 years ago

[quoted image]

Why it would matter ? Did you miss DRs other motto “Every PCB deserves a family, every family deserves a PCB.”

#25449 2 years ago

Note: they'd still order in the PCBs. These machines "stuff" them.

Looks like a pick and place, reflow oven and selective solder (for through hole parts)

No pinball company has the volume to justify these machines (no, not even "giant huge Apple like Stern") Not just the machines but the custom fume management they installed, upkeep, operator labor, testing, QC, rework.. . Dumb!

#25450 2 years ago

The fact that these machines were in the building reveals Robert was buying his own bullshit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

There are 33,574 posts in this topic. You are on page 509 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/509 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.