1) Voice work is good, typography and graphics on screen(s) are well done
2) Pinbar looks less painful
3) Great light show
4) Wraparound backbox design is awesome
1) Stolen Ferris Wheel from Cyclone, in same location on PF even.
2) Lots of brick shots, ball rattle, bad returns and nothing for the ball to interact with.
3) Animations are very rudimentary, basic "puppet pivot" After Effects stuff - what did the "Disney Quality" Avalanche Studios guys do exactly?
4) No zombies (because John just used zombies as a trojan horse so you'd fund his Python Angelo tribute carnival themed game)
5) No obvious modes shown for a game that is apparently "shipping soon!"
All in all, a pinball game is what's ON THE PLAYFIELD. I don't see much on this PF. It's very telling that 99% of the DR fluff has been about everything BUT the game itself.
Best of luck, but it ain't gonna sell much.