Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 640 of 672.
#31951 1 year ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Some of this stuff, or if anyone else contacts me with useful parts.
https://www.pinballlife.com/deeproot-rescue.html

none of that is useful.. the game specific parts were gobbled up in the first hour of posting. all thats left are standard coils, switches and targets with connectors on them. those 12v geared motors can be bought on amazon.

#31952 1 year ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Some of this stuff, or if anyone else contacts me with useful parts.
https://www.pinballlife.com/deeproot-rescue.html

Have you touched base with Keroppi or Chris Turner?

#31953 1 year ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

In Australia, that's basically what Deeproot means. There, root is slang for the more vulgar form of screw. It could be surmised that the Deeproot name was, and has always been, a euphemism/loose slang for huge penis. Take from that what you will, but the extrapolation is feasible.

Is this accurate, Aussies? I always took it to mean "deep fuck" or "deep dick" in the sense of a verb, not a noun.

This could change everything.

#31954 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Is this accurate, Aussies? I always took it to mean "deep fuck" or "deep dick" in the sense of a verb, not a noun.

Correct:

#31955 1 year ago

well kinda, deep is in terms of how far you put it in... ROOT is another word for sex or fuck or bang. So deep sex, deep fuck, deep bang. Not deep dick doesn't really make sense here. lol this thread has come so far... I'll say a verb in terms..

#31956 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I saw some of it live and it was a really impressive multimedia presentation! I look forward to checking it all out after this is over.
And I got a couple cool t shirts I look forward to wearing at future shows.

We had a ton of fun - thanks for having us, thanks to everyone who came by to listen and participate, and of course thanks also to Blueberry for guesting! For anyone who wants to just listen to the audio, we cleaned up the audio a bit and posted it to our podcast feed today.

Here’s the link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-worst-of-all-possible-worlds/id1570782388?i=1000577173976

We still have a preponderance of Deeproot T-shirts (about 72 of them, to be precise), so if anyone in this thread wants one, let me know and we’ll see if we can work something out.

#31958 1 year ago
Quoted from boshua:

We had a ton of fun - thanks for having us, thanks to everyone who came by to listen and participate, and of course thanks also to Blueberry for guesting! For anyone who wants to just listen to the audio, we cleaned up the audio a bit and posted it to our podcast feed today.
Here’s the link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-worst-of-all-possible-worlds/id1570782388?i=1000577173976
We still have a preponderance of Deeproot T-shirts (about 72 of them, to be precise), so if anyone in this thread wants one, let me know and we’ll see if we can work something out.

Thanks for the invite/hospitality and sharing the link.

I've yet to listen, but assuming no podcast editing monkey business (safe assumption), this contains a number of new deeproot saga infobits.

Most of the more interesting ones relate to Turner Pinball and Chris Turner, including Turner's explanation for the insurance policies situation. As he regards that situation as a separate venture, he doesn't currently plan to address it on the Turner Pinball youtube (which is why it wasn't a part of the Top 5 community questions video, despite it definitely being a top 5 question).

#31959 1 year ago

New bankruptcy document drops. Some party was the judge to quash recently-issued subpoenas. Posting all related docs in case anyone wants to carefully review them because I sure as hell am not going to.

137.pdf137.pdf

137-1.pdf137-1.pdf

137-2.pdf137-2.pdf

138.pdf138.pdf

138-1.pdf138-1.pdf

#31960 1 year ago
Quoted from richierich85:

well kinda, deep is in terms of how far you put it in... ROOT is another word for sex or fuck or bang. So deep sex, deep fuck, deep bang. Not deep dick doesn't really make sense here. lol this thread has come so far... I'll say a verb in terms..

Hmm, well, close enough I guess. I took it to mean that due to watching the train wreck that is the Australian Married at First Sight. Hilarious stuff, but it doesn't surprise me that the girls on it use slang incorrectly. There was a point where one of the girls said that she was "looking for a root, looking for his root", during one of the couple interviews.

#31961 1 year ago

Definitely a verb

#31962 1 year ago

Posting all related docs in case anyone wants to carefully review them because I sure as hell am not going to.

I didn't read all of it, but Cycladic is a company that deeproot's "Policy Services" entity bought and sold some life insurance policies through.
The bankruptcy trustee has requested records and documents from Cycladic. Cycladic is saying basically "No problem giving you what you probably really need, we already gave that stuff to the SEC. But you are asking for much more than that, and for various reasons, we want the scope of what we have to turn over to be reduced from what you requested."

At least that's what I get out of it.

#31963 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I didn't read all of it, but Cycladic is a company that deeproot's "Policy Services" entity bought and sold some life insurance policies through.
The bankruptcy trustee has requested records and documents from Cycladic. Cycladic is saying basically "No problem giving you what you probably really need, we already gave that stuff to the SEC. But you are asking for much more than that, and for various reasons, we want the scope of what we have to turn over to be reduced from what you requested."
At least that's what I get out of it.

Thanks! Sounds boring.

#31964 1 year ago

Here's a new one that may be less boring: another subpoena, this time to wells Fargo. Potentially interesting stuff begins on page 11 with the accounts and transactions records demanded, among a longer list of other bank transfers.

deeprootcapital-139-2022.08.25.pdfdeeprootcapital-139-2022.08.25.pdf
#31965 1 year ago

Kaneda episode #711 went up this morning. At the end he posted a telephone conversation that he had with Robert Mueller many, many years ago. I'll guess the year of this conversation as early 2017 as Kaneda speaks about his buying Magic Girl from me.
Robert is unaware of Kaneda's real name as he continues the conversation after Chris identifies himself.

Its about an 9 minute call in length. Nothing earth shattering was revealed in this call. But it was entertaining hearing Roberts voice with a touch of legal paranoia, some rah rah Deeproot and a lot of his ego.

#31966 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Kaneda episode #711 went up this morning. At the end he posted a telephone conversation that he had with Robert Mueller many, many years ago. I'll guess the year of this conversation as early 2017 as Kaneda speaks about his buying Magic Girl from me.
Robert is unaware of Kaneda's real name as he continues the conversation after Chris identifies himself.
Its about an 9 minute call in length. Nothing earth shattering was revealed in this call. But it was entertaining hearing Roberts voice with a touch of lawyer paranoia, some rah rah Deeproot and a lot of his ego.

Didn't realize you were a Magic Father.

#31967 1 year ago

And now you know a bit more about Ice and Kim’s history…

#31968 1 year ago

He’s one of the few who actually made a profit on that thing.

Besides j pop anyway.

#31969 1 year ago

Kaneda's Patreon fee's will get him back to breakeven in 2031.

#31970 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Kaneda's Patreon fee's will get him back to breakeven in 2031.

Think he'll fly under the radar of the Akira IP holders that long?

#31971 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Its about an 9 minute call in length. Nothing earth shattering was revealed in this call. But it was entertaining hearing Roberts voice with a touch of legal paranoia, some rah rah Deeproot and a lot of his ego.

Regarding his ego, he does mention in the call that hes smarter at pinball than anyone else.

#31972 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Regarding his ego, he does mention in the call that hes smarter at pinball than anyone else.

I'm sorry, that statement could apply equally well to either participant on that call, you're going to have to be more specific.

#31973 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:New bankruptcy document drops. Some party was the judge to quash recently-issued subpoenas. Posting all related docs in case anyone wants to carefully review them because I sure as hell am not going to.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Why are they still using Latin law language if they just end up translating it in Bold Italics anyway?

#31974 1 year ago

homines stulti

#31975 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

homines stulti

Fo sho!

1 week later
#31976 1 year ago

It appears that Robert now works at Boeing in finance/government contracts. Very interesting.

#31977 1 year ago
Quoted from Inside:

It appears that Robert now works at Boeing in finance/government contracts. Very interesting.

Looks like he took some advice and got a job.

#31978 1 year ago
Quoted from Inside:

Whattttt. Did they not background check him and see he’s being indicted by the SEC?

#31979 1 year ago
Quoted from Inside:

Link?

#31980 1 year ago

Perfect spot for him. That much easier to transfer him to federal pound you in the ass prison.

#31981 1 year ago

The alt Robert LinkedIn (the one he didn't delete) is active. Don't see a mention of Boeing. A number of other notable companies are similarly not mentioned.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-m-43b5b113/

#31982 1 year ago

The alt Robert LinkedIn (the one he didn't delete) is active. Don't see a mention of Boeing. A number of other notable companies are similarly not mentioned.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-m-43b5b113/

Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.56.54 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.56.54 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.57.06 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.57.06 PM (resized).png
#31983 1 year ago

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/adam-sidwell-b903091_web3-gamedevelopment-videogames-ugcPost-6962803745344679936-r8me

More now-public furlough timeline data

Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.56.03 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.56.03 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.56.37 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-03 at 12.56.37 PM (resized).png
#31984 1 year ago

LOL “you were part of the process” yeah the part where he stole a bunch of retirees nest eggs and then ineptly ran an animation studio into the ground.

#31985 1 year ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Australian Married at First Sight - There was a point where one of the girls said that she was "looking for a root, looking for his root"

Ok - some Aussie translation for you.

“I’m looking for a root” - I am going out on the town to procure sexual intercourse.

“Looking for his root” - he is looking for his girlfriend.

Root = sexual intercourse

His/Her Root = sexual partner

Also see:

C*nt: woman’s private parts

C*nt: a person. Quite often a term of affection.

You could have this sentence:

“He’s going to see his root for a root, c*nt!” - which would be met with smiles all round.
As opposed to getting you shot if you said that to the wrong person in say, Compton.

Funny lot the Australians. Criminals you know. All criminals.

rd

#31986 1 year ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

LOL “you were part of the process” yeah the part where he stole a bunch of retirees nest eggs and then ineptly ran an animation studio into the ground.

To be fair, being responsible for the company running out of money which kicked off this guy's journey is being a significant part of the process.

#31987 1 year ago

No link; I heard it through the grapevine. I don’t work at Boeing, but San Antonio is a small city.

#31988 1 year ago

Robert Mueller (2) (resized).pngRobert Mueller (2) (resized).png

#31990 1 year ago

Site has no personal connection to Robert but too good not to share. The Profeccional Conduct rating is surprisingly impressive.

Screen Shot 2022-09-03 at 6.28.52 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-09-03 at 6.28.52 PM (resized).png

#31991 1 year ago

Site has personal connection to Robert but too good not to share. The Profeccional Conduct rating is surprisingly impressive.
[quoted image]

I was almost equally impressed by the 3 ball “expirience” rating

#31992 1 year ago

Wtf is up with that site? What is it?

#31993 1 year ago

Site has personal connection to Robert but too good not to share. The Profeccional Conduct rating is surprisingly impressive.
[quoted image]

Lawyers reviewing lawyers, what do you expect.

#31994 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Lawyers reviewing lawyers, what do you expect.

I expect not a single lawyer was involved in the creation of that site.

#31995 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

[quoted image]

You left off the phone number (Robot voice transferred me to a mailbox also administered by a robot).

#31996 1 year ago

(Robot voice transferred me to a mailbox also administered by a robot).

That was him alright. Robot Mueller.

(rimshot) baa dump tsshhh

#31997 1 year ago

Long time no SEC. Wonder if anything interesting happens.

SEC-64-2022.09.07.pdfSEC-64-2022.09.07.pdf
#31998 1 year ago

Split decision from the good judge parker on the Cycladic subpoena quashing front.

deeprootcapital-146-2022.09.07.pdfdeeprootcapital-146-2022.09.07.pdf
#31999 1 year ago
Quoted from Inside:

No link; I heard it through the grapevine. I don’t work at Boeing, but San Antonio is a small city.

Nothing groundbreaking here, but wanted to add that I checked with a buddy who works for Boeing and he confirmed the presence of a "Robert J Mueller" in his Boeing contacts list, either Chicago or Seattle (said he couldn't tell which).

Edit: sent him the screenshot of the "Robert M." LinkedIn. He confirmed that it appears to be THE Bobby Mueller.

#32000 1 year ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

Nothing groundbreaking here, but wanted to add that I checked with a buddy who works for Boeing and he confirmed the presence of a "Robert J Mueller" in his Boeing contacts list, either Chicago or Seattle (said he couldn't tell which).
Edit: sent him the screenshot of the "Robert M." LinkedIn. He confirmed that it appears to be THE Bobby Mueller.

Glad I don't own stock in Boeing.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 33,559 posts in this topic. You are on page 640 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/640 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.