Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240411_062859517 (resized).jpg
IMG_2583.gif
deeprootcapital-401-2024.04.01.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

360 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 33,574 posts in this topic. You are on page 480 of 672.
#23951 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not sure what he had for lunch that day

I completely over-ate that that delicious mac & cheese joint not far from Reciprocal, so it could've been that.

#23952 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

[quoted image]

Also made me think of this

walt-skyler-breaking-bad-gliding-over-all-season-five-finale (resized).jpgwalt-skyler-breaking-bad-gliding-over-all-season-five-finale (resized).jpg
#23953 2 years ago

Honestly, it's pretty creepy how much the internet will tell you about someone by stringing together a few bits of public information. I'm taking a break after finding his home, phone number, his ex wives, etc..

I didn't mind sharing the carwash thing because it seemed like more fraudulent behavior and misappropriation of investor funding. Plus now you guys can have fun with Breaking Bad memes.

#23954 2 years ago

Perproot

#23955 2 years ago

Tread easy boys!!!

I remember when “jpoop” was a moderateble offense around here!!

#23956 2 years ago

What if the plan all along was start manufacturing machines from within the prison? What if it's called "octo manufacturing" because the prisoners have to be chained together? Like in the chain gangs.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#23957 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Here are a few old ones to bring back memories of the other asshole involved in this scam. Think aboot the NDA'a this guy made "customers" sign had. I wonder if by chance he had the SEC target draft those NDA's as a precursor to their "partnership"?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The picture of that “payment coupon” is revolting. It’s actually nauseating and makes me angry.

21780F4B-E29E-4DF1-A4A1-3FE59838C919 (resized).jpeg21780F4B-E29E-4DF1-A4A1-3FE59838C919 (resized).jpeg
#23958 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Live look at Robturd running out of people to milk. Coincidentally the same thing he will be doing to his prison husband.
[quoted image]

He's already got the prison haircut, albeit with a bit more gel.

#23959 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

The picture of that “payment coupon” is revolting. It’s actually nauseating and makes me angry.

Right.

It’s so cute and whimsical!!!

(Oh by the way fuck you I’m stealing your money and that $2k is going toward my Range Rover payments. Boom!!!)

#23960 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

What if the plan all along was start manufacturing machines from within the prison?
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Deep Prison Pinball

#23961 2 years ago

Anyone going to cosplay at Expo?

#23962 2 years ago

The picture of that “payment coupon” is revolting. It’s actually nauseating and makes me angry.[quoted image]

LOL, love the text on that one: when it is convenient, send 2 grand now

#23963 2 years ago

Wife #4 jewelry

Screenshot_20210824-175059_Chrome~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210824-175059_Chrome~2 (resized).jpg
#23964 2 years ago
Quoted from mkecasey:

Robert Mueller kind of looks like nerdy Brock Lesnar.
[quoted image]

That’s the picture in the definition of “Choad” in the dictionary.

#23965 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right.
(Oh by the way fuck you I’m stealing your money and that $2k is going toward my Range Rover payments. Boom!!!)

That's probably also the extent of the bookkeeping or invoicing as well.

Fuck off Jpop. Fuck off to an art commune and don't come back.

#23966 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right.

I remember some discussions that took place during the lawsuit against JPop/Zidware, and I think I remember someone saying that JPop alleged that it was his wife who had all the money in the family, and she bought the Range Rover.

#23967 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

What if the plan all along was start manufacturing machines from within the prison? What if it's called "octo manufacturing" because the prisoners have to be chained together? Like in the chain gangs.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

This was done building Class-8 Commercial platform trailers. Ironically, in Texas (Tennessee Colony) around 2005 and lasted for a few years.. The Company/Partnership was able to undercut the big guys trailer prices using low cost Prison Labor. The prison system was paid as well and prisoners who wanted to better themselves learned a trade which helped upon release.

I had to go there to provide system training. Weird when you need to go into a prison without being a convict.

#23968 2 years ago

The picture of that “payment coupon” is revolting. It’s actually nauseating and makes me angry.[quoted image]

Agreed, the font looks exactly the way that asshole loser Jpop would pronounce it.

#23969 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

JPop alleged that it was his wife who had all the money in the family

A story heard in many a pinball transaction -- "I'll have to check with the wife before I pay up."

#23970 2 years ago

The zidwarepinball.com website is still up. It lists an email CONtact as well. I wonder if JPop is getting those emails?

#23971 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

The zidwarepinball.com website is still up. It lists an email CONtact as well. I wonder if JPop is getting those emails?

Only one way to find out, send some dick pics

#23972 2 years ago

Wow…. 2 days - 600 posts. Hell no, I’m not reading them all.

Did Ice get in another fight??

#23973 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:Johnathon Dropadieuce

John Popasquat.

#23974 2 years ago

2000 Film Boiler Room
--fake investment firm

#23975 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

I had to go there to provide system training. Weird when you need to go into a prison without being a convict.

I did some land surveying inside a women’s prison as a college intern. The movies I saw lied about what those looked like on the inside!

Looked like an elementary school with a bunch of women with bad haircuts sipping on cokes in the commissary.

#23976 2 years ago
Quoted from Txcoastal1:

2000 Film Boiler Room
--fake investment firm

I worked there. No joke. First job out of college in 1996. My job ended w the FBI raiding the place, while I was still a trainee. Everything you see in the film is 100% balls on accurate. Even that scene. That is almost verbatim what the guy who interviewed us said, even to the throwing the car keys on the table.

#23977 2 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

There ya go greatwichjohn just ping that email and John will gladly take investment for his newest game SPACE ZAP ZIPPY ZOOM featuring a 50% "more sexy" David Copperfield!

#23978 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

As bad as it looks for Robert he didn’t set out looking to steal $58 million. At least I don’t believe that

Yes, I know I'm always intending to not steal other people's money when I buy property in Maui with it.

#23979 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I did some land surveying inside a women’s prison as a college intern.

Ahem.

#23980 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yes, I know I'm always intending to not steal other people's money when I buy property in Maui with it.

Hey, now, let's be fair.

The SEC complaint said Kauai, not Maui.

#23981 2 years ago

That stupid payment notice reminds me that he never knew how much I had paid or when.

#23982 2 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

That stupid payment notice reminds me that he never knew how much I had paid or when.

Hey! Creating a spreadsheet takes away from Noodling and Starbucks time.

Also with all that travel, going around setting up games, who has the time?

#23983 2 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Hey, now, let's be fair.
The SEC complaint said Kauai, not Maui.

We've got "Disney Quality Animationssssss" on the brain

Maui.gifMaui.gif
#23984 2 years ago

Too mean?

(photo credit K man)

(and fwiw, I think Yelobird is a good dude)

Messages Image(609073329) (resized).pngMessages Image(609073329) (resized).png
#23985 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

(and fwiw, I think Yelobird is a good dude)
[quoted image]

Me too.

He’s not a bad person.

He just did a bad thing.

#23986 2 years ago

Question..

When I go into work, every room is available to me. Conference room, kitchen, etc. So, if I'm a pinball programmer creating rules or a designer, wouldn't I want to look around and see what is happening in other rooms like manufacturing for example?

Is it me or shouldn't all of the employees at Deeproot be held somewhat accountable to the status of the company as a pinball company? Without question, they are NOT responsible for how RM spent the $'s. I have no clue how my previous employers spend their $'s and pay employees. I just know every two weeks, I got a pay check. In deeproots case, it was from Grandma Sally.

I'm just saying...the pinball employees knew something, right? @ Kaneda to discuss

TJ

#23987 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Hey! Creating a spreadsheet takes away from Noodling and Starbucks time.
Also with all that travel, going around setting up games, who has the time?

With all due respect, you mean setting up cabinets with blinking lights. Mainly using #455 flasher lamps.....

#23988 2 years ago

Thanks Ben for getting my name right with Kaneda. You could of just dodged the question, after the earlier comment about me being the fool. I will not be contacting JPOP in the near future. I am still working with multiple groups that want to produce Real Pinball Machines. Still lots of room for small groups to enter the market, & offer more choices.

I do not think you know who they are which is fine, & maybe you know others doing the same. There is no reason for me to go on about Deeproot being dead. & speculating any possibilities. We will see who picks up what when it comes up for sale. Likely more value on the video studio stuff, but some of the pinball info might be of interest to some people. Maybe they would get pleasure from burning what they buy to the ground, or just want a piece of pinball history (good, bad, or ugly) their choice!

#23989 2 years ago
Quoted from dri:

I completely over-ate that that delicious mac & cheese joint not far from Reciprocal, so it could've been that.

S’mac?

#23990 2 years ago

Can someone post the time times in Ben's interview when he does his jpop impression? There were 2 times. Man that cracked me up and I wanted to hear it again.

#23991 2 years ago

I mean.... it was pretty obvious all along

#23992 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

the only 'revelations' ben may still have will be found in his bible adventures game.

I have no idea if this was intentional or not, but that is a FANTASTIC double entendre.

#23993 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

. There is no reason for me to go on about Deeproot being dead. & speculating any possibilities. We will see who picks up what when it comes up for sale. Likely more value on the video studio stuff, but some of the pinball info might be of interest to some people. Maybe they would get pleasure from burning what they buy to the ground, or just want a piece of pinball history (good, bad, or ugly) their choice!

WTF Dude? Your very next sentence after saying you're not going to speculate, is you speculating.

#23994 2 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

I mean.... it was pretty obvious all along
[quoted image]

Stick this on it the bottom of the shirt.

logo-87525892 (resized).jpeglogo-87525892 (resized).jpeg

Trademark's available:

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 2.57.06 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-08-24 at 2.57.06 PM (resized).png

And guess what? We finally know what the image is supposed to be (if it weren't a butt plug in a butt, which it is):

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 3.00.26 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-08-24 at 3.00.26 PM (resized).png

The more you know.

#23995 2 years ago
Quoted from Sidekick74:

Question..
When I go into work, every room is available to me. Conference room, kitchen, etc. So, if I'm a pinball programmer creating rules or a designer, wouldn't I want to look around and see what is happening in other rooms like manufacturing for example?
Is it me or shouldn't all of the employees at Deeproot be held somewhat accountable to the status of the company as a pinball company? Without question, they are NOT responsible for how RM spent the $'s. I have no clue how my previous employers spend their $'s and pay employees. I just know every two weeks, I got a pay check. In deeproots case, it was from Grandma Sally.
I'm just saying...the pinball employees knew something, right? @ Kaneda to discuss
TJ

I think unfortunately that even good employees when left directionless due to an clueless manager can easily end up producing nothing. A self directed employee who can just figure out what needs to be done to get the job to completion is a rare bird indeed. It’s not really fair to hold them complicit (except for JPOP). For sure they all signed NDAs and most weren’t probably even left by the time most of this played out from March onward.

#23996 2 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Stick this on it the bottom of the shirt.
[quoted image]
Trademark's available:
[quoted image]
And guess what? We finally know what the image is supposed to be (if it weren't a butt plug in a butt, which it is):
[quoted image]
The more you know.

Someone should eventually grab the domain when it gets abandoned and redirect it to Deeprot.com where the travesty that was this company is documented for posterity. In fact if anyone is looking to write the Netflix series this would be a good title to go with.

#23997 2 years ago
Quoted from Sidekick74:

So, if I'm a pinball programmer creating rules or a designer, wouldn't I want to look around and see what is happening in other rooms like manufacturing for example?

Not necessarily. I once worked for a company that had manufacturing in china and mexico, only visited the mexico plant once in 7 years. All the new product was prototyped locally but I almost never saw how manufacturing figured out how to build it. And since Robert kept talking about "octo manufacturing" I would assume he had some plan to contract out the manufacturing.

#23998 2 years ago
Quoted from Sidekick74:

Is it me or shouldn't all of the employees at Deeproot be held somewhat accountable to the status of the company as a pinball company?

if i worked at any company where i took a job because i was told we were going to create something great, and i got paid a fair amount of money regularly to work hard and do my job, all while being curious why things kept not going as they were told to me that they would, and being force fed constantly piling bullshit by the fraudulent sociopathic salesman who organized the whole thing to compensate for those failures and keep the charade going, yet i didn't know enough about that stuff to know that he was a fraudulent sociopathic salesman who had no chance at success, and then suddenly the rug got pulled out from under me, the job ended, my paychecks stopped, where i live is in question, the project was completely bust, now i had to figure out to do with my life and future, and somehow i have to now explain it to my friends and family, while not even fully understanding it myself, causing me a sever amount of self-doubt and depression.... the absolutely LAST THING i would want in the world would be some stranger, looking in on it for sheer curiosity, with absolutely no inside knowledge of the circumstances or way it all went down, going on the internet and proposing the idea that the employees had some sort of responsibility or hold accountability for what just occurred.

but that's just me.

#23999 2 years ago

Don’t mess with yelobird .He’ll be back .Great dude and definitly not hiding from this .

#24000 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

We've got "Disney Quality Animationssssss" on the brain [quoted image]

Hey what can I say except I TOLD YA
That deeproot would go down in flames
I don't even feel bad because I TOLD YA
They never would ship any games!
I Told Ya
I Told Ya

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 33,574 posts in this topic. You are on page 480 of 672.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twip-is-deeproot-the-next-misadventure-or-a-pinball-revolution/page/480 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.