Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starfighter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago

Yeah, thanks for moving the discussion to a classroom across the hallway.

This will be much better.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

"
NO QUESTIONING MODERATION DECISIONS
The Moderators and site administrator have the final say on anything. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to them directly and not publicly on the website.
Creating threads or posts that question or reference administrative decisions or potential administrative decisions, such as post removals and thread closures, is not permitted. We are not perfect and if you feel that we have made a mistake, please privately contact a staff member and we will review the situation.
We reserve the right to terminate your account without notice. This would normally not happen unless we feel you are a threat to the well-being of the Pinside community (i.e. spamming or flying off the handle).
"

... and your point is?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

That the rules should be followed.

Good thing I was making an observation & not questioning.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

So, I'm all jazzed for the latest and greatest updates.
So whats new since I left the other thread? Anything?
Go team SkitB!

To check for updates you gotta go to the Predator Update thread run by The_Dude_Abides.
This thread is an attempt to gather everything else in one spot... I think.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The moderators had a meeting and requested you stop eating so much.

I missed you Centerflank.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

So, if I want information, I go to the locked thread. If I want to discuss SkitB-Predator I come here.
Got it.

... or wait until a mod creates another Predator thread.

3 weeks later
#469 9 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Is this still "The Official Pinside Skit-B Predator Discussion"?
Maybe the posting Moderator can change the title.
Hard to believe when this was posted.........
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/a-few-words-from-skit-b-pinball#post-2076260

Well... as of 6 hrs ago, it looks like we have 2 discussion threads going. I'm fine with that, but I suspect a Mod will lock that one shortly to avoid confusion in the community - can't have discussions going on all over the place in a discussion forum you know.

#500 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Yeah Skit-B responded in the other thread. Congrats everybody, you can finally relax.

Been relaxed since day one.

#531 9 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

A lot of these posters wouldn't be as ballsy in person as they are online.

Having met a few pinsiders & moderators in person, I can attest to this.

1 week later
#554 9 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Looks EXACTLY like the one on the card....

And what's with the Zoidberg sandals? Going to a beach party?

3 months later
#2697 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I bet if we took a poll of people who thought Skit B is doing this theme justice, 95% of people would agree with me. Come on man, are you blind? It's 2015! A pinball machine with no Toys, no magnets, nothing innovative at all!!! Well a weird guy handing from nowhere and a painted skull, that's it. Oh and black lights that don't work. I'm sorry, this license deserves more. You disagree?

I BOUGHT the game because I WANT the f%#$ing game!!

#3940 9 years ago

just got back from the Ohio show
logged in
1300 posts since Thursday

I'm a PIF owner and I plan on reading all of it, but if some one can post or pinsidemail me a brief summary, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

#4595 9 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

I'm getting back every cent, this will not end well for Kevin if my refund isn't prompt. I think the notion that the money is gone is ridiculous, it is to me anyway. You can't take funds for a product and not deliver without consiquence, I have to give the man a chance but no way will i take a 3K loss, its enough that we had to wait years and now will not recieve our game, that hurts me as it was one of my dream themes but to add to all this stolen funds as thats how I would deem it will be unnaceptable. I really supported SkitB and if Kevin had been forthright and honest and simply could not complete the project then hey I would be sympathetic and lenient in terms of partial refund but the deceipt is at that core of it all, that I cannot forgive and will pursue legal action to the fullest means, not cool.

^THIS^ More than anything else - ^THIS^ My friends & I are in the same boat.

#4769 9 years ago

Dude, STOP!

No one cares about your theory of moral/immoral buyers.

#4966 9 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

EmailFromKevin.png

We need more of this type of open communication.

Thanks!

#5511 9 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

I offered a very neutral statement that makes everyone aware of the 2 facts you did have. There were allegations and Kevin wasn't responding to Pinside's questions regarding them. It would have safely prompted most people to take notice if they hadn't already without showing favor to one or the other.

Hammer meet nail.

I am angry at Kevin, but I am also disappointed with the mods. Mcluvin is correct, providing a neutral statement was the right thing to do here.

#5525 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

anyone who wants to blame pinside/pinside moderators for any of this needs to take a step back...
they have ZERO responsibility (and if was them, i would not open myself up to it) to vet and approve "new projects"... pinside has not been, is not today, and is very unlikely to be in the future involved in "signing off" of projects... that would be a rather large mistake, imo, as they then open themselves up to involvement when "shit hits fan"...
nor do they have the responsibility to "protect you from yourself"...

I certainly am not blaming them one bit. I am expressing disappointment with their decision to take no action when a neutral statement could have been made with ease. I have always viewed the Mods as having our back i.e. someone attacks you or you attack someone, they take care of both issues. They control flame wars & nutjobs too. For the most part they have a unified level headed common sense view towards the pinball community and I applaud that attitude. However, they dropped the ball on this one.

#5583 9 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

I certainly am not blaming them one bit. I am expressing disappointment with their decision to take no action when a neutral statement could have been made with ease. I have always viewed the Mods as having our back i.e. someone attacks you or you attack someone, they take care of both issues. They control flame wars & nutjobs too. For the most part they have a unified level headed common sense view towards the pinball community and I applaud that attitude. However, they dropped the ball on this one.

Quoted from flynnibus:

I'm going to anonymous send the mod team a list of pinside handles that I believe are convicted conmen. Do you expect the mods to repost that unsubstantiated claim with a 'neutral statement' saying "it has been brought to our attention, through a source we can not identify that these people are unworthy of dealing with on pinside - but we can't confirm or deny who these people are"
You can't take your position of authority and spread unsubstantiated rumors... even if you say they are unconfirmed... because simply you saying them carries authority.

So now the moderators have no responsibility or accountability to members here or is it just a selective responsibility applied every now and then?
While I appreciate the hypothetical argument you're making, I'll stand behind my assessment that their decision to take no action was a mistake and I will further state that if I was in possession of the information at the time and Kevin did ignore my queries, I would have absolutely no problem informing pinside of the situation.

#5587 9 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Don't pick out the moderators specifically. It sounds like the majority of the anonymous-email recipients were so-called "immortals" anyway (still LOLing at that term in the article). There are no pinside rules to deal with anonymous tips, and I can see each and every mod filing those emails under "not my job." If you're going to complain of the secrecy, blame EVERYONE who got the emails, not just the pinside mods. I still think someone shoulda spilled the beans, considering all the other overwhelming evidence, but I'm certainly not gonna blame anyone for staying the F out of this mess.

Agreed.

#5597 9 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Particularly, ingratiating themselves for the purposes of 'consumer protection' in a business deal between individuals and Skit-B pinball that involves nearly $5000 per game is face-palm ridiculous. If you want someone to look out for you, get a lawyer.

But that is exactly what they did when they contacted Kevin for a response. I'm only expressing my disappointment that they stopped between step one and step two.

#5633 9 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Okay, you're disappointed.
As I continually pointed out, they have no obligation to your welfare. Maybe, instead of complaining they didn't do step 2 to your satisfaction, appreciate that they even bothered to do step 1.

Thanks for acknowledging my disappointment and thanks for slicing it into bits you can digest easily. If you have any other advice for me, please send me a PM.

#6064 9 years ago
Quoted from guarda:

I presumed most have done this or will at some point. Am I wrong?

the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)

#6106 9 years ago

I'm buying a new suit 'cause I want to look good in court.

#6161 9 years ago
Quoted from Dalbok:

I would actually imagine that the calculation was extremely simple. I imagine there would be an Account Summary screen that shows the amount of Credits to the Seller and an Amount that remains in the Account. Her only calculation would be to see if those two numbers are equal.
I agree that it's surprising for them to divulge information on another account but giving the circumstances and the activity that has likely occurred on the account perhaps it provides some leeway.
Regardless though, I hope for sake of those that preordered that she knows what she is taking about.

Well...

Today I talked to a claims dept. Supervisor at Paypal and she told me they are looking into all the claims against the frozen account. She said the account holder has to contact them to get the funds released. She said she couldn't comment beyond the fact that Paypal IS WAITING on Kevin.

After that live conversation, I posted here that I was buying a new suit.... then I went shopping.

#6264 9 years ago

It's interesting that at least 3 of us have talked to paypal and we're getting 3 different stories. I basically had the same conversation Mr.68 did, but paypal did not give me a refund code.

#6309 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

From his text he said that the paypal account has been locked since June of 2013 because paypal does not allow preorders.

This is interesting because it's the same thing I discussed with paypal. If paypal did indeed freeze the account in June of 2013 because of a preorder transaction violation then the 180 day issue loses all relevancy i.e. the day paypal discovers the violation is the same day paypal has to protect its customers and eventually return the money to the buyers.

I think it would be in the best interest of all involved if the buyers organized and moved forward with one voice.

#6371 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Quick question here:
If PayPal and or Kevin never give refunds at all, and Kevin barely touched the money ( supposedly), what happens to the money?
It would piss me off to no end to find out some 3rd party asshat has good timing and happened to legally obtain OUR money.
So if, big IF, Kevin cannot access pp for refunds, and pp says, "sorry, not your money!" and issues no refunds themselves, how would this ever end???

The Paypal supervisor told me if Kevin never responds or if he goes to jail, Paypal will wait until law enforcement contacts them to disperse funds.

#6374 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Great.
Sooo long time if ever.
Sh*t.

Not necessarily, Kevin has the power today to respond to Paypal's repeated requests to get the refund ball moving. Kevin also has the responsibility to everyone involved to keep us informed the plans for the refund process.

Kevin,

If you are reading this... we have crossed over the anger line and we are beyond the blame game. Now is time for you to step up with transparency in the matter of refunds to all the supporters of this project. If you continue to keep the buyers locked out of the refund information, you will force all of us to take legal against you. Many of us would prefer working with you instead of against you. A solution can be found, but you must take the first step.

#6426 9 years ago

Thanks for the info. At this point I don't expect to see a refund, but im also not gonna let someone blatantly steal money from me either.

Have you posted in the other "buyers list" thread? We are discussing group options on the formation of a battle plan. I would suggest any buyers still sitting on the fence to please consider joining us.

#6430 9 years ago

Are you talking about rlslicks thread?

Yep. Sorry I forgot I PM'ed you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-predator-buyers-list

#6476 9 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

I urge each and every one of you customers to file a consumer complaint/fraud report with the Michigan Attorney General. Did that today. One thing that I did notice, and here is their quote:
"Because of the enormous volume of complaints we receive, however, the Attorney General's office cannot file lawsuits on behalf of individual consumers. Rather, the Attorney General will sue a company only when the general public interest is involved or in certain cases involving a large number of consumers."
If we have 200+ consumer complaints filed against Mr. Kulek, that might be a large enough population to gain their interest and motivate them to do something.
Step by step, please continue to share your progress.

PM sent

#6665 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

If Kevin had the skills to earn more money he would not have bought a $50,000 house.
99% of people buy the most house they can possibly afford.
He's got 3 kids, so he would want them to grow up in the best possible neighborhood, not a $50,000 hood.
I agree that it would be great if he had a way to make things right.
Maybe bankruptcy will be the fresh start his family is going to need.

I don't think business purchase order money or money under investigation can be applied to a personal bankruptcy case.

#6705 9 years ago
Quoted from HomeBrew:

I new it was a gamble when I paid my money and was willing to accept it whether I won or lost the bet.
It appears that I lost the bet, but it is only money.

It's not a gamble when Kevin says machines are being built and the time has come to pay for your spot in the assembly line.

Join us over here - things are happening

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/attention-predator-buyers-list

#6755 9 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

I was in since the beginning but got out with the $3000 demand. I've read every post. The one thing that i missed or didn't understand is the timeline. Maybe I'm wrong but didn't he wipe the website way before the Ag or Martin said Fox was contacted and he showed up on their radar? Sorry if this was addressed.

Here is a timeline in Kevin's own words.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates

#6858 9 years ago

This is not a civil case. It is a criminal case and will be pursued as such.

#6863 9 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Can you prove that he never had a license? I'm not being a dick. Just saying. Can you prove it?

My advice is this:

Contact an attorney and explain the details of your dealings with skit-b. Ask your attorney if you have a case (civil or criminal) and follow the advice given to you.

I have done this and I am following the advice of my attorney.

#6867 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Any case you file in court is a civil case. Not criminal.

Sorry about that.

I meant civil as in a small claims he owes me money vs criminal he committed a crime.

#6871 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I just hope everyone is getting together behind the scenes, off this board, so they are organized and that every one of their planned actions isn't telegraphed to Kevin Kulek. You know he's reading every last word so he can strategize best. And since I just reminded myself that he is certainly reading this, "HEY KEVIN, F@#K YOU"

completely agree with this

#7251 9 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I do not get why he gets a pass. He shouldn't show his face in public. He was with Kevin as Kevin was taking our money.

He does not and will not get a pass.

#7384 9 years ago

If any victims need contact info for Kevin or Aaron, please send me a PM.

#7416 9 years ago
Quoted from Cobra99:

I have an update. Just got off the phone with a midland deputy and gave him my personal info (had contacted him last week). He mentioned that he was going over to visit Kevin and his lawyer in the next 1/2 hour. The deputy will contact me in the next day or two to let me know what happened.

Today I filed a police report as well.

#7449 9 years ago

Kevin told us that although it is happening slowly and streadily, the refund process has begun and a number of those who pre-ordered have already received repayments.

I call BS on this one!

#7458 9 years ago

I'm just comparing today's article with this video...

#7473 9 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

"Whhaaaaaaa, you guys involved my family, and I'm a giant pussy. Whaaaaaaaaa."

Kevin involved his family when he let his mom lie about the license to my face at expo.

#7522 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I also like how Kevin referenced the "$30k" house his wife bought in Nov of 2014 that he lives in. I wish he commented further as to why a married couple with three kids would only put the one person, whom is not likely to be sued in the next five months, on the title of this 'new' house.
Muh'fucka might need to see a doctor about his certifiable verbal diarrhea.
Kathy, can you please tell your son to actually refund the money, and not turtle-up and hide under your bed, thinking this will all blow over? K, thanx bae!

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.

POST 7500

#7595 9 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

I don't get all the frustration at Paypal - why do people think Paypal owes them money? That would be like getting mad at your bank because you wrote a check to Skit-B a year ago and then go back to your bank and say you didn't receive the product and want your money back. It's the exact same thing people! Paypal's policies are clear as day - if you think Paypal is going to give you your money back after a lengthy time for a pre-sale item, that's your own lack of common sense and fault. Paypal is not some magic money protector - yes they have Buyer Protection, but you actually have to READ what that covers and how long it covers it for. It's not until infinity, yet so many people on here seemingly think it is. Stop blaming Paypal for not giving you your money back - it's not their responsibility - the risk was on your end. There's no harm in TRYING to get your money back and opening a case, nor in initiating a chargeback, but it's silly to get mad at Paypal for the risk that you knowingly took, expecting them to pay for it. Common sense.

First Paypal froze the account (possibly because of a preorder policy violation)
Then Paypal allowed my money to be deposited into that frozen account
Paypal is the one that issued the red flags on the account
Paypal has the duty (in all circumstances) to take care of me - I'm their customer

They don't have the right to be suspicious, take action and then keep the money.

#7599 9 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Your whole house of cards is based on alot of unknown assumptions. We don't know at this point what paypal did or didn't do. All we know is that they are denying refunds due to their policy of expiration. That's about it.

My post is based on a conversation I had with a Paypal representative.

#7607 9 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

If Kevin had died (without making any games) instead of being a liar, would everyone still be blaming PayPal?
It is crazy the way the mob travels and chases the AG, the Vendors, PayPal, etc...
Again, only one person to go after here. It is Kevin Kulek. Stay the course.

Actually it's two people - Kevin Kulek & Aaron Klumpp.

#7635 9 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

Seriously now...after all of this whining nobody has yet contacted an investigator at the Midland Police Department, State Police, County Sheriff department or State Attorney General yet? I don't know where Kevin lives, or I would post the phone number of the law enforcement agencies who would be involved.
SOMEONE has to make the original criminal complaint in this matter and then post the name and phone number of the investigator who will be in charge of this case so that he can contact the victims and begin his investigation. And the caller has to be someone who was a victim of the fraud. There seems to be a lot of smoke being blown here and a lot of finger pointing but NOBODY seems to have made an effort to contact the law enforcement agency who will ultimately be conducting the investigation.
Anybody threatening with a lawsuit is just wasting his money and spinning his wheels. This is a criminal matter and it cannot proceed until the victims come forward to the agency who will doing the prosecution. You pay taxes which pay for the prosecutor, its does not cost you any money to prosecute other than the postage you might spend mailing copies of receipts, emails etc to the investigator.
So what is all this BS about if nobody here has the stones to begin the process of prosecution? Is everyone still waiting for the tooth fairy to put a refund check under their pillow tonight? Many people have been defrauded, yet nobody chooses to do anything about it except complain to each other?
Wake up people. And when you find out which agency is going to be handling it post the information here so that everyone can get their complaint and fact sheet to the same central authority.

In case Kevin is reading this, will answer in code---

the ball is rolling
the cow has left the barn
the bacon is in the pan
the donuts have been chewed
the tractor has started plowing
the catcher called the sign

#7726 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

If you are a victim please gather the following to report to,the detective in midland. Please don't wait. Please call,him right away.
1- all your details, DOB, address, how much you paid, when, how much, in a one page summary email. Include dates! Declare yourself a victim of KKK and here are my details.
2- evidence of any contact you had with KKK - notes from phone calls, recorded messages, and emails. Attach all this to your email.
3- another email attached labeled Web Links where you put links to incriminating videos, podcasts, and websites. There will be lots of duplication but don't worry about that just do it.
I have to make you find his phone number yourself. Detective Brett Benzing with the Midland County Sheriff. Only 5 people have reported today...WTF!?!
Don't lay down for this! Call the detective! Gather info and email the detective ! That information is bullets in his gun.
Right now, as we speak, KKK is relaxing. He DOES have counsel now. They are taking the position that NONE of this is criminal, it's all civil. His position is he never lied, never defrauded. Don't let him do this to us. Help prove to that detective what a rat bastard snitch Kevin Kulek is.

Send the info via email. I'm sure he doesn't want 2000 phone calls.

#7738 9 years ago

link to the locked update thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/predator-updates

Thumbs up! PinB

#7763 9 years ago
Quoted from sensfreak:

Can someone PM me the information for the detective so I can call too? How many people have called?

PM sent

#7805 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Predator-themed salad dressing

which coincidentally would be a welcomed addition while you're getting your salad tossed in prison...

#7864 9 years ago

Check your spam folder if you can't find the email.

1 month later
#8554 8 years ago

If you can lie to 250 people, it's easy to lie to a judge.

1 week later
#8948 8 years ago

I just got a refund notice. Give me a minute and I'll call paypal.

#8954 8 years ago

Just got off the phone with Paypal. The refund was initiated from Skit-B.

#8956 8 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

The ride, never ends...

I hope it does Bro... and everyone gets everything back.

#8959 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just be happy you got it

I have five friends involved in this circus. I think I will hold off on happiness until they and everyone else gets a refund.

#9136 8 years ago

hulk155.jpghulk155.jpg

2 years later
#17352 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

what about the custom parts? So you know he bought the back alley creation toys. What do those have any value? Probably not. He never had the ramps made so you got nothing there. And even if he did they be custom so they be of no value anyways. Who wants black Williams cabinets with the word "predator" on the side? I saw Paul at the Ann Arbor pinball show as a vendor, he was selling blank cabinets for $200. And those had no stickers on them which are certainly more versatile than ones that say "predator" on the side. To sell those somebody would have to strip the cabinet graphics off them. That's a lot of work. Are you gonna pay somebody to do that? Are the playfield worth anything? I guess it would be a neat wall hanging but a lot of negative feelings comes with that, I'm not even sure it's worth it for that aspect. I believe Kevin bought those from spooky originally for 400 dollars each. So there isn't really even a lot of value with the play field.
in the end chasing down these magical and mysterious and probably nonexistent parts, it's just a waste of time. In the end nothings really will come of it, if they could even be found, and if they even exist. The only person that gets anything out of this whole ordeal is the lawyers. Maybe a buyer would buy all the stuff for a what a thousand dollars? Then divide that by the number of people in the class action suit, and everybody ends up with a pizza, and the lawyers buy a new car. If people really need a pizza, see me at Chicago Expo, and we'll go out and get some Chicago pizza together and I'll buy. Maybe get a beer too. I don't really need much of an excuse to go to a famous Chicago pizzeria...

Actually this is incorrect. ANY & ALL parts, supplies and equipment used to perpetuate a fraud are in fact recoverable assets for the victims no matter where they are located. Your argument that these items have little to no value is irrelevant.

#17356 6 years ago
Quoted from flyhigh:

The explanation from Clay make the most sense in this situation, The lawyers are really going to be the only party that will be receiving any money in this situation and it is time to move on to bigger and better things. Just my opinion.

Really?

As a victim of a crime resulting in a $4500 theft from me, I hope you'll be OK if I ignore your opinion "to move on to bigger and better things".

#17358 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The point was to not bother wasting time chasing down all smaller nickel & dime stuff that has already been scattered to the four winds, and focus more on the more expensive assets that are still held by Kevin and the group of people that were directly involved with the project.

Trying to chase down all the collectors who may have ended up with various parts & pieces is not going to be a good use of a lawyer's time, especially with little evidence or paper trail to go on. For example, is it worthwhile to chase down a $4 pop bumper cap at $100+ per hour, with a potential time investment of several hours of research per lead which was likely an in-person cash transaction with no paper trail? Better to focus on the big ticket items and large transfers of cash that can still potentially be reclaimed.

Sorry, but I don't agree with this statement. The law has a responsibility to track down everything regardless of costs. The bulk of the money is still tied up with Paypal, but that doesn't let Kevin's backdoor sales of assets off the hook.

#17361 6 years ago

Let's just agree to disagree on where each of us would draw the line in the sand.
I'll temper my comments to get this thread back on track.

#17368 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

That's what I was asking in a previous post. How can you sell products for money that have intellectual property on them?

Maybe it would be considered counterfeit material to be destroyed.

#17380 6 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

If your goal is to be punitive, be straight up about it. I think that is misdirected but I did not get cheated here. Seems like you guys, who liked the game so much that you forked over $4k+ to own one, would want the opportunity to play one at an event or a museum. Being punitive will only guaranty that you never will.
It would be better to use Hiltons $500 to help the class.

There will not be enough funds to pay all of us back in full. My personal goal is for every person involved with Skit-B experience the maximum jail time possible, as much financial restitution to the victims as possible and a bonfire as large as possible.

If the assets can be auctioned to benefit the victims, I'm OK with that. If the assets are deemed illegal and must be destroyed, I'm OK with that too as long as ALL the assets are destroyed. I don't want some games mysteriously popping up 4 years down the road because it's super rare.

#17393 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

OK, do you think you will ever see anything more than 10 cents on the dollar? That's on the high end...after the lawyers are done.

I have no idea what the restitution will be, but I do know that Kevin's cellmate's mom will be getting a new car from a few happy people.

#17412 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

All kinds of stuff...

My Christmas wish is more of a bankruptcy/civil case combination victory. I'm just in a pissed off mood right now and the whole "it doesn't have a lot of value - let's get a pizza" vibe set me off.

1 month later
#17554 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I think they are dropping the case against momma K as she has no assets, thus not worth the time to pursue any assets.
I just hope that criminal charges end up getting filed against all of them, regardless of the outcome of this case.

I will more than happy to testify about our meeting with her at Expo.

3 years later
#18436 2 years ago

I eventually got my refund from Paypal after continually dogging them. In the future I will use Amex.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider starfighter.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion?tu=starfighter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.