Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 300 of 370.
#14951 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

That's funny, I thought he meant meddle.

Strange, I thought he meant metal.

#14952 6 years ago

maybe we should settle ?

#14953 6 years ago

Stop these ryhmes now, I mean it...

#14954 6 years ago

kettle (resized).jpgkettle (resized).jpg

#14955 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, London

Ah, the beautiful Drury Lane Theatre. Lot's of memories going there years ago to see Ginger Rogers perform and later Juliette Prowse.

You are a man of education and high taste.

Thanks for that clarification on 'nettle'. We have nettles here in Kentucky. I try not to grasp them!
Mike

#14956 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

nettle ?
I think he means "mettle" in this case.

Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

That's funny, I thought he meant meddle.

Quoted from wizard_mode:

Quoted from wizard_mode:

Quoted from labnip:

maybe we should settle ?

Quoted from T-800:

Stop these ryhmes now, I mean it...

#14957 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Stop these ryhmes now, I mean it..

Anyone want a peanut?

#14958 6 years ago

Screenshot_2017-04-06-21-56-39 (resized).pngScreenshot_2017-04-06-21-56-39 (resized).png

#14959 6 years ago

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#14960 6 years ago

I'm glad I'm drinking tonight.

#14962 6 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Anyone want a peanut?

Inconceivable!

#14963 6 years ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

Inconceivable!

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

#14964 6 years ago

Can anyone name this movie without searching?

"The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sage thicket. "Vámonos, amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight."

#14965 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

"The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sage thicket. "Vámonos, amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight."

Im probably wrong but I hope it's The 3 Amigos. "Lip balm?" LoL.....Classic

#14966 6 years ago
Quoted from Latinfantom:

No, but I love that movie.

#14967 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I almost sent them money over the last year for a CC cabinet I wanted them to make...came very close to pulling the trigger more then once. Glad I didn't now as I'd be out of that money too it looks like. Is there anyone else around me that can make the cabinet?
John

Check out home arcade in a box. He builds vp cab kits. Great guy to deal with. I know he's shipped a few to pinsiders down south.

Sorry for the derail. Back to Keith crushing the Kuleks

#14968 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

lady chatterley's lover?

#14969 6 years ago
Quoted from Latinfantom:

Blazing Saddles

#14970 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

... threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock.

Whoa, hold on a minute. This is a family forum here. Keep those words outta here.

#14971 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Oh, this is easy!

It is from when the Three Stooges starred in "Three Literati-Amigos Participate in a Recitation of a Novella at an Academic Team Competition in Old Mexico".

It was hilarious, especially when they friscalated on their saddlecocks during the explicative!!!

#14972 6 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Whoa, hold on a minute. This is a family forum here. Keep those words outta here.

Which ones?

#14973 6 years ago

"Sorry, shittin' rocks"

#14974 6 years ago

captain-america-i-understood-that-reference-hey-language[1] (resized).jpgcaptain-america-i-understood-that-reference-hey-language[1] (resized).jpg

#14975 6 years ago

I applaud everyone for not cheating!

#14976 6 years ago

Some more documents up in the associated Amanda Kulek case.

The judge has stricken all of her points that were included in her argument, and also ordered her to deliver the documents they've requested as well as ordered her to pay $1000.

kulekwife_34.pdfkulekwife_34.pdf

kulekwife_35.pdfkulekwife_35.pdf

#14977 6 years ago

If you don't usually look at the docs, these are each 2 pages.

Short and sweet!

(well maybe not so sweet if you are the Kuleks)

I wonder if her "business" records will be more comprehensive than Kevin's records for Skit-B?

#14978 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

as well as ordered her to pay $1000.

Looks like someone is going to be pawning off some laptops...

#14979 6 years ago

I bet 1000.00 is a lot of money to them now ....

#14980 6 years ago

$1,000 isn't small potatoes to me either and I have consistent salaried income!

#14981 6 years ago

It will take a long time for the Kulek's to recover from this debacle. I can't imagine the ongoing suckitude of getting pounded from all angles. I'm not suggesting Kevin and Company aren't deserving for all the money they stole, but it's got to suck for the kids. When the parents are stressed, it's going to affect them. I don't feel sorry for Kevin and the wife, but I do feel sorry for the innocents.

#14982 6 years ago

The ironic thing is bankruptcy is a tool normally to walk away from bad decisions. It seems had Kevin just given the court what was requested and accounted for all the money, even if it was all pissed away in basically a failed business, he might have been able to walk away from this.

#14983 6 years ago

"IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the affirmative defenses of Defendant are hereby STRICKEN in total."

I'm sure she will be DISTURBED by this.

#14984 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

even if it was all pissed away in basically a failed business, he might have been able to walk away from this.

The problem is things like "Bought house in Wife's name" and "Gave Mom an RV" are not business expenses, even in a failed business.

#14985 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Some more documents up in the associated Amanda Kulek case.
The judge has stricken all of her points that were included in her argument, and also ordered her to deliver the documents they've requested as well as ordered her to pay $1000.

Damn... Judge Danny isn't playing around anymore!

#14986 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

The ironic thing is bankruptcy is a tool normally to walk away from bad decisions. It seems had Kevin just given the court what was requested and accounted for all the money, even if it was all pissed away in basically a failed business, he might have been able to walk away from this.

Once again.. he thought he was smarter than the law. We see how that has turned out for him... You are correct, if he had just played by the rules, bankruptcy would have been his savior... establishing a floor of just how low he could be forced to go. Now, due to his 'smarts', he's brought so many more people into this, and likely will face prosecution beyond the chap7 case. Figure by this time next year he won't just be poor-by-design, but actually liquidated and paying his dues.

#14987 6 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

"IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the affirmative defenses of Defendant are hereby STRICKEN in total."
I'm sure she will be DISTURBED by this.

I wonder how she'll blame the witch hunt for this one

#14988 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Once again.. he thought he was smarter than the law. We see how that has turned out for him...

What's hilarious is how many people think this when it comes to them. Tens of millions of people have gone bankrupt, been charged with specific crimes, broken contracts thinking they'll escape the penalties, cheated on taxes, etc.

The odds that a lay person with no previous court experience is going to figure out a new angle on any of those things is essentially zero. Chances are every defense, excuse and explanation the Kulek's have come up with has been tried and failed before many times over.

Even teams of lawyers and accountants who are paid big $$$ to do nothing but tax or bankruptcy work seldom come up with completely novel loopholes (and when they do, the loopholes are subsequently closed).

#14989 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I wonder how she'll blame the witch hunt for this one

I don't know, but @keithinmi's "MAGICK" is definitely stronger than hers!

#14990 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Once again.. he thought he was smarter than the law. We see how that has turned out for him... You are correct, if he had just played by the rules, bankruptcy would have been his savior... establishing a floor of just how low he could be forced to go. Now, due to his 'smarts', he's brought so many more people into this, and likely will face prosecution beyond the chap7 case. Figure by this time next year he won't just be poor-by-design, but actually liquidated and paying his dues.

So what you're saying is that Kevin Kulek of PinCONning MI is not only a lying, CONniving, thieving dbag, but he's stupid too, and his wife isn't much better. Wow! that's a lot to process, it might take me ... ok I've absorbed it. At least the legal gallows are being fitted for his fat neck.

#14991 6 years ago

Seems like I could build a couple of pins and convince people to give me money. Then travel the world looking for a manufacturer and write it all off and declare bankruptcy no?
Paperwork well documented.

#14992 6 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Seems like I could build a couple of pins and convince people to give me money. Then travel the world looking for a manufacturer and write it all off and declare bankruptcy no?
Paperwork well documented.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063462/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395251/

#14993 6 years ago

Looks like some more activity in the related Amanda Kulek case.

Her lawyer has left the case because they got a job elsewhere, and the other lawyers in the firm "can't" take her case. Looks like she will need to find a new one.

Also, she has a court date on 4/27 to discuss some of the money she owes.

kulekwife_44.pdfkulekwife_44.pdf

#14994 6 years ago

I saw the key notes and it said Kathy Kulek, that is the mom with the RV right?

#14995 6 years ago
Quoted from osudrummer:

I saw the key notes and it said Kathy Kulek, that is the mom with the RV right?

Yes.

#14996 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Looks like some more activity in the related Amanda Kulek case.
Her lawyer has left the case because they got a job elsewhere, and the other lawyers in the firm "can't" take her case. Looks like she will need to find a new one.
Also, she has a court date on 4/27 to discuss some of the money she owes.

From that 1-page, how can you tell that she got a different job and nobody at her old place can't take over?

#14997 6 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

From that 1-page, how can you tell that she got a different job and nobody at her old place can't take over?

I'm psychic?

Nah, there were more documents that I didn't post, just summarized. Doc 43 in this associated case has the reasoning.

kulek_wife_43.pdfkulek_wife_43.pdf

#14998 6 years ago

Item 3....Ouch "There has been a breakdown of Attorney-Client Relationship...."

Translated..."We ain't been paid"

#14999 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm psychic?
Nah, there were more documents that I didn't post, just summarized. Doc 43 in this associated case has the reasoning.

#15000 6 years ago

"Has accepted a position with the Social Security Administration"

translated - "Holy crap my clients SUCK! I'm gonna go work for the government - at least they pay their bills!"

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 300 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/300 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.