Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 339 of 370.
#16901 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Deposition of Jonathan Pinfield-Wells coming up on Monday, July 31.

Who dat?

#16902 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I wonder how they sleep at night.

They blame others
They finger point
They are the victims
They're not responsible
They have no remorse
They aren't bright

They sleep like babies

#16903 6 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

They blame others
They finger point
They are the victims
They're not responsible
They have no remorse
They aren't bright
They sleep like babies

Reminds me of a certain political party.

#16904 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Reminds me of a certain political party.

Reminds me of both political parties

#16905 6 years ago

Or coworkers...

#16906 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I can't believe after years that this is not over. I'm afraid that in the long run Kevin and his family will spend every dime of that money for legal recourse or to simply make sure there is no trace of it. They are using the system to their advantage. I wonder how they sleep at night.

I hope it goes on for 10 more years. Time doesn't matter when you owe a debt that big because people like me will chase it to the bitter end. Yes Kevin, i'm not giving up on this.....EVER!

#16907 6 years ago

Another "undocumented" Skit-B employee.

P.W.2 (resized).jpgP.W.2 (resized).jpg

P.W.1 (resized).jpgP.W.1 (resized).jpg

#16908 6 years ago

Amanda is now OFFICIALLY on the hook for the $30K per Judge Opperman's order (signed the agreement on July 24).

Plus OFFICIALLY still faces the "the Plaintiff/Trustee’s Claims for $18,501.00 transferred to Defendant which is part and parcel of Plaintiff’s Adversary Complaint in this matter."

30K Order.pdf30K Order.pdf

#16909 6 years ago

[Counter-Plaintiffs] Maletich/VP's "RESPONSE TO [Keith's] MOTION TO DISMISS [Maletich/VP's defamation claim]"

COUNTER-PLAINTIFFS’ RESPONSE TO MOTION TO DISMISS.pdfCOUNTER-PLAINTIFFS’ RESPONSE TO MOTION TO DISMISS.pdf

#16910 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Anyway, not only is Keith's motion to dismiss the defamation claims going to be granted (I will contribute $100 to Pinside if my prediction is wrong), but Maletich/VP is going to end up paying for the time Keith spent writing this filing (since Keith is asking for costs associated with beating this bogus defamation claim).

IMHO, Attorney Shanna Kaminski did a much better job with this filing than her original counterclaim against Keith for defamation, but I am staying on record with my prediction that Keith will prevail (and will contribute $100 to Pinside if my prediction is wrong).

We should end up with some interesting audio when Shanna and Keith have oral arguments on the motion to dismiss.

Stay tuned...

#16911 6 years ago

This has been a busy week!

Question about these defamation filings -
I'm not a laywer, but am I correct in assuming that the judge hasn't ruled anything in this yet, and the two lawyers are just filing reasons back and forth which way the judge should rule?

If that's the case - when does the back and forth stop before the judge makes a decision?

#16912 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

This has been a busy week!
Question about these defamation filings -
I'm not a laywer, but am I correct in assuming that the judge hasn't ruled anything in this yet, and the two lawyers are just filing reasons back and forth which way the judge should rule?

Yes.

#16913 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

If that's the case - when does the back and forth stop before the judge makes a decision?

Possibly one more round of back and forth. However, that would just be further clarification, not totally new arguments.

#16914 6 years ago

Huh, cool. Thanks.

#16915 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Amanda is now OFFICIALLY on the hook for the $30K per Judge Opperman's order (signed the agreement on July 24).
Plus OFFICIALLY still faces the "the Plaintiff/Trustee’s Claims for $18,501.00 transferred to Defendant which is part and parcel of Plaintiff’s Adversary Complaint in this matter

Well the good news is she won't have to worry about being a flood plain anymore, she won't own that home for much longer. How do you refinance $48.5k on a house that USED to be worth $30k, which I'm guessing is probably worth closer to $20k now. I mean unless FEMA cut a big check, I don't see this going well for them.

#16916 6 years ago

I read a whole lot of blah, blah, blah in the VP motion. They seem to be arguing the merits of whether they CAN sue for defamation, not whether they SHOULD or even have a CASE to sue. My guess, is the judge won't set aside the suit, but I don't believe VP will win the suit either. It's more a PR ploy, IMHO.

#16917 6 years ago

I like VP's little footnote that Keith didn't comply with a font size requirement - LOL they are really reaching here.

The fact that VP is making a defamation claim just makes me think even less of them, not that I thought of them very highly before any of this. I have stated this before and I will state it again: I WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM VP AND I URGE ANYONE ELSE TO REVIEW THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES BEFORE GIVING THEM ANY BUSINESS.

#16918 6 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

My guess, is the judge won't set aside the suit, but I don't believe VP will win the suit either. It's more a PR ploy, IMHO.

I'm hoping it gets dismissed, but expect Keith to beat the defamation claim even if it isn't.

#16919 6 years ago

Did I read somewhere that Keith was pursuing his fees for having to defend the defamation case?

Either way it looks like VP is spending the money that is being pursued here.

#16920 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

[Counter-Plaintiffs] Maletich/VP's "RESPONSE TO [Keith's] MOTION TO DISMISS [Maletich/VP's defamation claim]"

Old question, Where's the money? Go ahead and sue, but where's the money?

#16921 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Old question, Where's the money? Go ahead and sue, but where's the money?

GONE! Poof! Spent! Gambled! Purchases!

#16922 6 years ago

have cabinet guy tell it to the judge. 6 cabs = $100k? Contract written with invisible ink?

#16923 6 years ago

This is a typical "both barrels" type of argument. She is banking on getting a foothold with this defamation suit. If she gets it she will convince Noah to continue paying her even if defeat is certain. This is a move made to fleece clients when defeat is certain while appearing to be a fighting tiger. It has a secondary benefit(second barrel) of potential identifying opposing counsel skill and dedication and running off the less skilled and less motivated. Won't work here grasshoppers.

#16924 6 years ago

We're reaching the end of the road with the defamation issue... here is Keith's "SUPPLEMENTAL MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT OF COUNTER-DEFENDANTS MOTION TO DISMISS"

And the hearing on the motion to dismiss is this Thurs which likely means more audio on Fri or Mon!

Frank_v._Maletich_et_al_64.pdfFrank_v._Maletich_et_al_64.pdf

Hearing Notice (resized).JPGHearing Notice (resized).JPG

#16925 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

more audio on Fri or Mon!

#16926 6 years ago

Avid vs. avoid. Gotta love it.

#16927 6 years ago
Quoted from examiner:

Is that what this whole defamation argument is about? Good grief

#16928 6 years ago
Quoted from examiner:

Avid = Adjective
Avoid = Verb
Common sense no longer matters...

#16929 6 years ago

That was a lot of work and research writing that up.

#16930 6 years ago

I'm a little confused. Who is saying that word was actually "avid" and not a typo?

#16931 6 years ago
Quoted from examiner:

I was an avid Predator fan, now I am in an avoid Predator mood.

#16932 6 years ago

Looks to me like Keith wrote "avid" in his initial filing.
In the response/counter claim, the cabinet company lawyer assumed it was a typo and Keith meant "avoid" and argued based upon that word.

Keith comes back in the supplemental memo and argues that he meant to use the word "avid" all along and the other guys are quoting him out of context and their legal argument holds no water as a result.

So what word did Keith intend to use in the original filing? Was it "avid" or was that a typo and he meant "avoid"?
I have my suspicions, but Keith's argument in the supplemental memo has got me rolling on the floor, LMAO. I can't wait to hear the oral arguments about this issue.

#16933 6 years ago

I think he has been awesome up to this point but I think his argument kinda makes him look bad. I think it's pretty obvious what he meant. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

#16934 6 years ago

Better to admit it was a typo and "avoid" is what was meant? Or, better to stand your ground that you wrote a statement without a verb?

#16935 6 years ago

Uff remember when this used to have sweet lawyer action in it slamming this family hard? Now this is the real lawyer garbage.

#16936 6 years ago

Keith has proven that he's no dummy, so I'm guessing this is the legal equivalent of thrusting a raised middle finger towards the opposing counsel for filing the defamation claim against Keith.

#16937 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

I think he has been awesome up to this point but I think his argument kinda makes him look bad. I think it's pretty obvious what he meant. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

I agree. I don't know much about the legal arguments either way but it clearly reads like it was a typo. Perhaps one can make the argument it was not a typo but it seems a bit unseemly. However, at the end of the day, one wants to win. So I guess if it helps you win, then so be it.

Good luck Keith, I hope you win your fees back from defending this defamation nonsense.

#16938 6 years ago

Maybe he put that on purpose

Defamation would be you avoided paying tax, instead you avid paying tax.

#16939 6 years ago

Boo-Hoo... no audio tomorrow

The parties have avoided Thursday's hearing on the motion to dismiss the defamation claim (which has been rescheduled for Thurs Aug. 24, a date we all avidly await).

MTD Def Hearing Date (resized).JPGMTD Def Hearing Date (resized).JPG

#16940 6 years ago

Nooooooooooo. Thanks for the updates c508

#16941 6 years ago
Quoted from examiner:

I have my suspicions, but Keith's argument in the supplemental memo has got me rolling on the floor, LMAO. I can't wait to hear the oral arguments about this issue.

I am expecting the oral arguments to go something like this...

#16942 6 years ago

Wow - it took weeks, but I have finally have read all of this thread - I knew this whole thing was a mess, but now I realize it's not a mess but, rather, a massive CF on so many levels. Crap like this makes it hard for any other potential 'start-up' to get traction, unfortunately.

#16943 6 years ago

Welcome to the shit show.

Also, I need more audio!!

#16944 6 years ago

So I asked before and didn't get an answer. Kevin's whole family is in court (as they should be), but when will he be back? He's been awol for months.....

#16945 6 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#16946 6 years ago
Quoted from tslayer71:

So I asked before and didn't get an answer. Kevin's whole family is in court (as they should be), but when will he be back? He's been awol for months.....

He's been running a company in Pennsylvania called Wildcard Amusements

#16947 6 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

Crap like this makes it hard for any other potential 'start-up' to get traction, unfortunately.

Ehh, I dunno. Potential buyers would certainly scrutinize their headwear more carefully, and that would take care of most concerns.

#16948 6 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Ehh, I dunno. Potential buyers would certainly scrutinize their headwear more carefully, and that would take care of most concerns.

Now this is one of your classiest responses so far! I do have some grey poupon my fine sir!

#16949 6 years ago

New audio from the case against Mama Kulek. Looks like it is just housekeeping/scheduling stuff from the description though.

https://soundcloud.com/user-7602410/1ap2017-02000-20170803-150509

AP 17 - 02000 update (resized).JPGAP 17 - 02000 update (resized).JPG

#16950 6 years ago

I don't know why they are trying to mail stuff to her? The court should know by now that the USPS is broken and she will never receive it!

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 339 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/339 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.