Topic Stats

• 18,413 posts
  • 823 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 days ago by freeplay3
  • Topic is favorited by 187 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,549 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20200619_181740 (resized).jpg
20181223_161836 (resized).jpg
E16C0850-4F24-4E9B-AC12-7791B43AF112 (resized).jpeg
Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18413 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 369.
#7351 5 years ago

The not-directly-related bickering and arguing has caused me to rename my bookmark to Poutside.

#7352 5 years ago
train wreck.jpg
#7353 5 years ago

Please do not take my up or downvoting seriously, I'm simply trying to even out the scores!

#7355 5 years ago

Without down voting, how will I be able to identify Kaneda's alt accounts?

#7356 5 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

You have missed the point entirely. Regardless of which side of this you may be on is completely irrelevant. Neither side is going to convince the other of who is right. We have read many, many pages of this particular topic and where have we gotten? We are at the same place we began. Is it so important that someone can thump their chest and say, "Look, I was right."?
What's done is done and cannot be undone. Continuing this finger-pointing is much akin to a urinary olympics. Let's just focus the discussion squarely where it needs to be, on Kevin Kulek and ScatB. I'm all for civil discussion provided new and fresh ideas are brought to play. Rehashing and volleying the same points is rather circular, don't you think?

I have not missed your point. I disagree with your point, that is the difference.

If you do not want to read the internet, you can always choose not to. I prefer we allow people to respectfully speak their minds, as is evident by my posts.

The irony in a pinsider posting in the very thread they are reading and condeming is to much for my suspense of disbelieve to bare.

Carry on.

#7357 5 years ago
Quoted from generica:

Without down voting, how will I be able to identify Kaneda's alt accounts?

Dude makes a good point

#7358 5 years ago

So again, how do we go after Kevin and try and get our money back and put him in jail where he belongs.

#7359 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

So again, how do we go after Kevin and try and get our money back and put him in jail where he belongs.

I'm willing to bet there are Pinlawyers on it. This is the last place I would try and commit a pincrime.

#7360 5 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I'm willing to bet there are Pinlawyers on it. This is the last place I would try and commit a pincrime.

I'll be the pinjudge of that

#7361 5 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Don't do the crime .... if you can't do the time.... don't do it. - Baretta

#7362 5 years ago

Does anyone know if Kevin has an actual job?

#7363 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

He is a Pinball manufacturer man. Can you dig?

#7364 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Is punk rocker a job?

#7365 5 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Is punk rocker a job?

Yes. Google NOFX

#7366 5 years ago

Here's something to think about....Kevin has at least 10 games sitting in his House, or Mom's
Basement, He can re-name them, re-package them to an easy extent, and distribute them as he see's fit., any original idea of his..
Who would buy them? would you buy a his new theme?

#7367 5 years ago

Are 10 truly assembled? I saw pics of the cabs......but skeptical of a true 10 machines functioning.

#7368 5 years ago

Since people are losing money because of his fraudulent activities, I think it would a slap in his victim's face to actually do business with this guy in any way.

#7369 5 years ago

I think Aaron from fast said when he was talking to Kevin he had three built plus the proto.
I will bet these turn up in someone's collection down the track

#7370 5 years ago
downvotethis.jpg
#7372 5 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Here's something to think about....Kevin has at least 10 games sitting in his House, or Mom's
Basement, He can re-name them, re-package them to an easy extent, and distribute them as he see's fit., any original idea of his..
Who would buy them? would you buy a his new theme?

yardsale.jpg
#7373 5 years ago
kevin.jpg
#7374 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I feel terrible for everyone who is out money in this whole fiasco. People work hard for their money.

Pretty much sums up my thinking on all this, hate seeing people in our community taken advantage of

#7375 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

PM me and I will send you the phone number to Midland PD to file a criminal complaint.

#7376 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

kevin.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Like the skills bro , pretty slick with PS I see

#7377 5 years ago

I need help from the community. I have contacted two attorneys here and neither one wanted to help, even with a $2,500 retainer offered up front. It was clear there is more money than that as well. 2500, 5000, 10,000 , I dont care.

Some guys think they need to be licensed in MI to quarter back this case, which is just incorrect. You need to be able to HIRE an attorney to work for you in MI. That's all. I have had much better success hiring attorneys to be in charge of other attorneys, like is needed in this case.

I hire an attorney, from Louisiana let's say. Someone who totally understands the case and the issues. I pay that attorney thousands to start and that attorney hires a firm in MI to actually do the grunt work on the ground in MI. That prevents the whole miscommunication and "we know better than our client" attitude and gives the case a natural quarterback with attorney to attorney follow up. There really is no other way to operate if you are nationwide. You just can't find an attorney in my neck of the woods that is licensed in all 50 states.

I have several attorneys here in Arkansas that I could use, but it would be an uphill battle explaining all this to them. I want a pinball lawyer if possible - all this is going to be is sending letters and phone calls, I will bet $50.

So what I need from Pinside. all of you, is a recommendation for an attorney. A michigan attorney would be optimal, but as I described totally not necessary. What would be even better would be if a lawyer here on Pinside would step up to help me. I really need it. Not a joke.

If you are a lawyer reading this - if you can hire a lawyer to work for you in Michigan, you could do it. What matters to me is not where you are licensed, but that you care about this case and seeing a resolution. WHICH I WILL PAY FOR - no pro bono save the pinball world crap. I run a big company - if you take this case you can have access to the whole corporate staff to do your bidding.

So fellow pinheads...Please help me.

ps - if you are an experienced attorney and a pinhead reading this, please don't just sit on the sidelines, I need your help so I don't get screwed by an attorney to add to the shitstorm of Kevin Kulek.

#7378 5 years ago

IMO, all the Predator purchasers need to band together and go after hime with a class action lawsuit.

#7379 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

a class action lawsuit.

That would be a civil case and he can claim bankruptcy and keep all the money if my understanding is correct.
Fraud charges need to be filed and victim could get restitution after all his belongings are sold off. It would be a federal case since he took money from not only most people from most states, but international fraud, too since there were overseas buyers.

Why he just doesn't refund the money left over is beyond me.

#7380 5 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

That would be a civil case and he can claim bankruptcy and keep all the money if my understanding is correct.
Fraud charges need to be filed and victim could get restitution after all his belongings are sold off. It would be a federal case since he took money from not only most people from most states, but international fraud, too since there were overseas buyers.
Why he just doesn't refund the money left over is beyond me.

Criminal is when the government files the charges.

The FBI should be involved in this.

I agree he should just refund the money. My feeling, is there must not be much left.

#7381 5 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I need help from the community. I have contacted two attorneys here and neither one wanted to help, even with a $2,500 retainer offered up front. It was clear there is more money than that as well. 2500, 5000, 10,000 , I dont care.
Some guys think they need to be licensed in MI to quarter back this case, which is just incorrect. You need to be able to HIRE an attorney to work for you in MI. That's all. I have had much better success hiring attorneys to be in charge of other attorneys, like is needed in this case.
I hire an attorney, from Louisiana let's say. Someone who totally understands the case and the issues. I pay that attorney thousands to start and that attorney hires a firm in MI to actually do the grunt work on the ground in MI. That prevents the whole miscommunication and "we know better than our client" attitude and gives the case a natural quarterback with attorney to attorney follow up. There really is no other way to operate if you are nationwide. You just can't find an attorney in my neck of the woods that is licensed in all 50 states.
I have several attorneys here in Arkansas that I could use, but it would be an uphill battle explaining all this to them. I want a pinball lawyer if possible - all this is going to be is sending letters and phone calls, I will bet $50.
So what I need from Pinside. all of you, is a recommendation for an attorney. A michigan attorney would be optimal, but as I described totally not necessary. What would be even better would be if a lawyer here on Pinside would step up to help me. I really need it. Not a joke.
If you are a lawyer reading this - if you can hire a lawyer to work for you in Michigan, you could do it. What matters to me is not where you are licensed, but that you care about this case and seeing a resolution. WHICH I WILL PAY FOR - no pro bono save the pinball world crap. I run a big company - if you take this case you can have access to the whole corporate staff to do your bidding.
ps - if you are an experienced attorney and a pinhead reading this, please don't just sit on the sidelines, I need your help so I don't get screwed by an attorney to add to the shitstorm of Kevin Kulek.

Good luck in your search and for the satisfaction of all of Pinside, please pin this guy to the wall.

QSS

#7382 5 years ago

Did anyone speak with Aaron at MPE? Courious to hear what he would have to say about the situation and see if he has any insight as to what Kevin's next move is.

#7383 5 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

While civil complaints would likely lead him to file bankruptcy (probably Chapter 7), there is no way that he would be able to "keep all of the money" in bankruptcy, if any cash still remains. That's not the way the bankruptcy process works.

#7384 5 years ago

If any victims need contact info for Kevin or Aaron, please send me a PM.

#7385 5 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Watch out mofos, here comes Rommy!

#7386 5 years ago
Quoted from nintendo:

Like the skills bro , pretty slick with PS I see

Thanks

I was trying to capture the look of indifference on Kevin's face as he strolls through the Predator pre-order rubble with his bucket of cash.

#7387 5 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

I would love to do this and help you and the community, sadly I am currently totally overwhelmed at work and just can't dedicate the time that would be needed.

I do think you should talk to an attorney in Arkansas about filing the case in Arkansas on your behalf. You might be surprised to hear you may have proper venue for your claim there based on Kevin's marketing to you and accepting payment from you. Also, I note just as you are struggling to figure out how to manage a lawsuit in MI, Kevin would struggle to figure out how to manage a lawsuit filed against in Arkansas . . .

Quoted from rommy:

I have several attorneys here in Arkansas that I could use, but it would be an uphill battle explaining all this to them.

"I got scammed online by a dude in Michigan. He said he had a license from Fox to produce a product, it came out in a news article he did not have the license. Here is the news article. He then publicly said he would refund me in a few days and I still don't have my money and its been a few weeks. No one has heard from him. I want you to sue him in Arkansas, the amount in controversy for me (even if ten others join in with my suit) is not enough for him to remove it to federal court and I doubt the defendant is even going to answer the suit (because he doesn't answer anything else) so you'll probably be getting a default judgment against him anyway.

Here is his home address to have him served under the long arm statute. Here is your check for filing fees. Here is your retainer of which the other nine guys who are joining in on the suit have contributed $1,000 each. Go kick his ass sea bass."

The lawyer in Arkansas would understand the above. *I'm not giving legal advice to people, just suggesting they speak with an attorney in their home state. They will understand this stuff.*

#7388 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I want you to sue him in Arkansas, the amount in controversy for me (even if ten others join in with my suit) is not enough for him to remove it to federal court and I doubt the defendant is even going to answer the suit (because he doesn't answer anything else) so you'll probably be getting a default judgment against him anyway.

"Oh, and Mr. Arkansas lawyer, please make sure you allege this was an intentional tort in your suit and if you get a default judgment due to Kevin not answering make sure the language is included in the default judgment because everyone thinks Kevin is going to try and bankrupt out of this debt and I want it to haunt him until he pays it back.

Oh, and Mr. Arkansas lawyer, once you file the suit please go ahead and send a subpoena to Fox for data on who AG is (ie. who they talked to about Kevin and when) . . . because inquiring minds want to know and I know once you subpoena that data from Fox in a simple interrogatory they will be required to answer and one of the great puzzles on Pinside will be solved. And then I'm high fiving my pinball brethren."

#7389 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Here is your retainer of which the other nine guys who are joining in on the suit have contributed $1,000 each. Go kick his ass sea bass."

Thanks Tiger. Rommy, I am willing to contribute to the suit... No way I can initiate this from France. The more we are the better?

I am not done with Preorders then... After pinball preorders, lawyers preorders!
What's next?

Quoted from TigerLaw:

inquiring minds want to know

I do not know if this is sad or not but I do not care anymore.

#7390 5 years ago

The big question I would have is whether Kevin's eventual bankruptcy proceeding (my guess is it is coming sooner or later) would stay the out of state lawsuit(s) and have it (them) transferred to Michigan bankruptcy court for a ruling.

I don't know enough about bankruptcy law to opine on that point . . . but I do know it would suck to lose venue that way . . . perhaps a pinlawyer more knowledgeable on bankruptcy procedure can weigh in on whether a pre-judgment out of state lawsuit would be subject to being transferred to the bankruptcy court.

#7391 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Go kick his ass sea bass.

Can a pinlawyer explain this to me? I just don't understand all this complicated legal jargon.

#7392 5 years ago

I have heard back from my bank today nothing they can do. If someone is filing charges or starting a law suit against kevin please contact me through pm i will gladly contribute anything i can to get the process moving forward. I figure i will never get my money back but kevin should not get away free on this. I am very surprised that nobody has placed charges against kevin yet or filed a suit. If i lived anywhere near michigan or even in the USA i would have atleast contacted the police by now and see what they have to say.

#7393 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

If i lived anywhere near michigan or even in the USA i would have atleast contacted the police by now and see what they have to say.

I'm sure many people have. It's not that easy. As I mentioned in the other Thread...I spoke to my lawyer and he said he wouldn't touch this. You'll spend WAY more than you'll get back...and still might not get anything. Just the paperwork is a nightmare. How much money is left? Where is it? How many Chargebacks are in the process? How many have been refunded.

If he says he thought he did have the rights, or whatever and this goes to trial, it's STILL not a slam dunk. Speak to your attorney...explain EVERYTHING to him, and see what he says. Even FOX has nothing to go after. Either way, it's not going to be easy.

#7394 5 years ago

Ive moved to this thread now:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-please-help-me-find-a-lawyer#postbox

Dont care about the game anymore and im sure the money is gone. Now its about filing charges and hoping kevin gets whats coming to him.

#7395 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The big question I would have is whether Kevin's eventual bankruptcy proceeding (my guess is it is coming sooner or later) would stay the out of state lawsuit(s) and have it (them) transferred to Michigan bankruptcy court for a ruling.
I don't know enough about bankruptcy law to opine on that point . . . but I do know it would suck to lose venue that way . . . perhaps a pinlawyer more knowledgeable on bankruptcy procedure can weigh in on whether a pre-judgment out of state lawsuit would be subject to being transferred to the bankruptcy court.

I'm not sure about technically losing venue, but any lawsuit against Kevin would almost surely be stayed pending the BK proceeding. Which, for all intents and purposes, would be the same as losing venue as you would need to file in the BK proceeding as a creditor.

What a mess.

#7396 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I'm not a lawyer, but

After reading the last 10 pages of this thread this statement is the only thing that has made any sense.

#7397 5 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Can a pinlawyer explain this to me? I just don't understand all this complicated legal jargon.

Laymen crack me up.

#7398 5 years ago

Has Pinlawyer gotten wind of this? Seems like he may he able to help? There aren't enough ham-fisted ****tards that get what's coming to them these days.

#7399 5 years ago

Does anyone know if I file with ic3.gov if I need to do anything after that? Will they do some investigating in the matter?

#7400 5 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Does anyone have a Pacer account to inquire and see if Kevin's filed bankruptcy?
If he does, I want to be a creditor making a demand.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 6.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 7,700.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
$ 9.99
Various Other Swag
Circus Maximus
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Various Other Swag
UpKick Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 75.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Game Room Info Shop
There are 18413 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 369.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside