Topic Stats

• 18,301 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,544 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 367.
#7201 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Kevin does owe me $4750, so someone does 'technically' owe me something.

Exactly. You and others should band together and go after him with a class action lawsuit.

Unless your credit card company will make you whole, I honestly do not see how anyone will be getting a refund. Pathological liars only care about themselves.

#7202 4 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

there is a reason that very few creative people run businesses... because they can't get out of their "creative world" and deal with the other 95% of the "stuff" you gotta do (like, oh, "production", for example)...

production? just minor details..i have a dream! channel 11 told me I was special..im also a bad ass because I say so..yes..the other 95% is what people should have questioned.

#7203 4 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

production? just minor details..i have a dream! channel 11 told me I was special..im also a bad ass because I say so..yes..the other 95% is what people should have questioned.

.....and the 5%

#7204 4 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

If they went after Kevin and Kevin lost, the ruling would normally be in the form of a lump of money. That money would the cost of the IP to Kevin and stopping there because that basically is his IP fee - done. It is basically paying Fox to make it right. The problem with this is the fee is going to cost more per unit since there is no negotiating. To make more he would need to secure the license for those outside the issue.

No - that would only be if there was a settlement... damages awarded do not legitimize what was done. They would be typically be ordered to stop all production and destroy any offending product. But again, no one goes after the product that is already distributed.. it's impractical.

#7205 4 years ago

The "common good" applies to food, water, shelter....Not to hobbiests trying to unveil the obvious to those who do not want to listen. I also have a problem with the term, but that is for another forum.

#7206 4 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

I offered that to Kevin as a possibility.
This was his response, "That's an interesting proposal and while I will certainly consider it, it might not be a great idea right now with the license holders keeping such a close eye on us for the moment.".

that is a VERY enlightening response from kevin... it strongly implies that he thinks (or is at least portraying that he thinks) that the ip issue will simply "go away" in time....

#7207 4 years ago

How did AG convince Kevin to give them refunds?

remarkable.

#7208 4 years ago
OZ-coatrack.jpg
#7209 4 years ago
Quoted from Sjsilver:

I will never understand people who are pissed that the AG blew this up by investigating Kevin's claims (I totally understand being pissed about HOW they did it, as they have been pretty insufferable).

How they did it. Bravo!

Me thinks the contingency from TX, CA and Canada due protest too much. Things that make you go hmmm......

#7210 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

How they did it. Bravo!
Me thinks the contingency from TX, CA and Canada due protest too much. Things that make you go hmmm......

What's Canada got to do with anything that happened?

In other words: please post ANY evidence you may have, or may have heard, that would imply any of the AG is from Canada.

#7211 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

OZ-coatrack.jpg

Thats funny, I don't care who you are.

image.jpg

#7212 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

It's not their job, but for the "common good" seems fitting. I find it sad that people continually defer to a 'me' vs 'us', as opposed to watching out for others, whether it be a community or a small pinball group. But since we're making large generalizations, it's pretty much like watching your neighbors car getting broken into, but you don't call the cops, because "it was never your job to watch out for them, they should have been up all night, every night, keepin an eye on his shieet... Fug'em"
The common good is much more important than the me.

Your whole post reply Very well written.

#7213 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

What's Canada got to do with anything that happened?
In other words: please post ANY evidence you may have, or may have heard, that would imply any of the AG is from Canada.

Hit a nerve? My post wasn't directed at you.

Just like AG, I'll send my info to Martin to break the story 4 months from now.

#7214 4 years ago

Guess who's at Michigan Pinball Expo! It's Aaron Klumpp! Hmm. I'm glad he's not in hiding.

#7215 4 years ago

This is all a really sad state of affairs, I have friends that are in this mess and I feel for them.

As for the whole argument that the AG should have said sonething earlier.... Would it really have made a difference? If every single person suddenly bum rushed Kevin for a refund would that have gone smoothly? Weren't people already having trouble getting refunds? I just don't see any way that any kind of mess could have been avoided since it seems that there have been problems for quite some time.

My sympathies to everyone involved.

#7216 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Guess who's at Michigan Pinball Expo! It's Aaron Klumpp! Hmm. I'm glad he's not in hiding.

If you would walk up to him and ask where our money is.

#7217 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

He's not so innocent, he just bailed before the shit hit the fan. I'm sure he knew right from the beginning what was going on.

#7218 4 years ago

Talk about fd. Just strolling around enjoying the hobby. Helped screw over all those people.

#7219 4 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

This is all a really sad state of affairs, I have friends that are in this mess and I feel for them.
As for the whole argument that the AG should have said sonething earlier.... Would it really have made a difference? If every single person suddenly bum rushed Kevin for a refund would that have gone smoothly? Weren't people already having trouble getting refunds? I just don't see any way that any kind of mess could have been avoided since it seems that there have been problems for quite some time.
My sympathies to everyone involved.

I can't speak for everyone involved but from my side if they had released what they knew when they found out I would have been able to recover most of my money via bank chargeback. Now sadly im out the whole $4750 (before the AGCJ gets all up in arms, I realize im ultimately responsible for the protection of my funds)

#7220 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

He's not so innocent, he just bailed before the shit hit the fan. I'm sure he knew right from the beginning what was going on.

For sure, that guy sold the game as much as Kevin. As far as im concerned he owes me money too.

#7221 4 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

For sure, that guy sold the game as much as Kevin. As far as im concerned he owes me money too.

I kind of wondered why he seemed to be getting off scott free...

#7222 4 years ago

snip stuff I've answered too many times.

Quoted from Nibbles:

It's not their job, but for the "common good" seems fitting. I find it sad that people continually defer to a 'me' vs 'us', as opposed to watching out for others, whether it be a community or a small pinball group. But since we're making large generalizations, it's pretty much like watching your neighbors car getting broken into, but you don't call the cops, because "it was never your job to watch out for them, they should have been up all night, every night, keepin an eye on his shieet... Fug'em"
The common good is much more important than the me.
FMR.jpg

Once again appealing to the common good. It's easy to tell people what they "should" do when you're on the other side of the coin. How about if they're on the same side of the coin?

If the common good is so important to you, next time something like this comes around, appoint yourself the savior of all who need saving and do the research for the benefit of the flock.

In fact, a situation is going down right now: JPOP. And the stakes are higher since JPOP games were nearly double the price of Skit-B. A lot of people don't know what's going on, can't get refunds, no communication, missed deadlines. Sounds oddly familiar, doesn't it? Since you're so invested in the common good, go get the info. Go get them truth.

After all, it's the right thing to do, right? Everyone here on Pinside is your friend, right? You wouldn't let a friend just twist in the wind, I'm sure. Some are into Zidware for upwards of 25k. Surely the urgency is there. I'm sure you'll do your part for the common good.

#7223 4 years ago

For sure, that guy sold the game as much as Kevin. As far as im concerned he owes me money too

Yup, he bailed knowing the whole thing was a lie, and he let everybody throw their money at Kevin. He's f'n' scumbag too, and evidently even more stupid than Kevin Kulek because he'll show his face in public. I hate those f'n' guys.

#7224 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

snip stuff I've answered too many times.

Once again appealing to the common good. It's easy to tell people what they "should" do when you're on the other side of the coin. How about if they're on the same side of the coin?
If the common good is so important to you, next time something like this comes around, appoint yourself the savior of all who need saving and do the research for the benefit of the flock.
In fact, a situation is going down right now: JPOP. And the stakes are higher since JPOP games were nearly double the price of Skit-B. A lot of people don't know what's going on, can't get refunds, no communication, missed deadlines. Sounds oddly familiar, doesn't it? Since you're so invested in the common good, go get the info. Go get them truth.
After all, it's the right thing to do, right? Everyone here on Pinside is your friend, right? You wouldn't let a friend just twist in the wind, I'm sure. Some are into Zidware for upwards of 25k. Surely the urgency is there. I'm sure you'll do your part for the common good.

I didn't realize there we license problems with JPOP games. What is there to unveil about the JPOP situation that the buyers don't know? Serious question. From my perspective these are apples to oranges situations. Is it a fact that JPop never plans on building the games and just is trying to scam people? If so that's pretty damn messed up, if there is something I can do to help I gladly will.

#7225 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Go get them truth.

LOL, damn bro you take this seriously don't you. Questioning the Snowden's gets you wound up, like really wound up - it's like I'm insulting.. you somehow, even though you weren't involved.

With the JPOP group, how many of them do you think are still within the 180 day window for charge backs?

Salty bro.jpg

#7226 4 years ago

If you would walk up to him and ask where our money is.

Probably supporting pinball with some of it like paying to get into the show.

#7227 4 years ago

Yup, he bailed knowing the whole thing was a lie, and he let everybody throw their money at Kevin. He's f'n' scumbag too, and evidently even more stupid than Kevin Kulek because he'll show his face in public. I hate those f'n' guys.

That guy must have balls of steel, if there are any preorder folks there that feel the way I do that guy should probably go home, it could get ugly. Im not so sure I could just be civil with him. I guess we'll hear something sooner or later if sh#t hits the fan.

#7228 4 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

If every single person suddenly bum rushed Kevin for a refund would that have gone smoothly?

Yes, kinda.

Kevin would not have the money to refund, but VISA would.

#7229 4 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Probably supporting pinball with some of it like paying to get into the show.

Yeah you know the guy had to draw a paycheck. He's as much of a crook as Kevin.

#7230 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

How they did it. Bravo!

See, because the AG has refused to show themselves, and have stated that they would deny it forever, and because Whysnow repeatedly called it the Texas group (I assume he's the main source of that, when he was calling out Jared, and I don't recall any other primary source for that claim), ANYONE from Texas who has a thought on this is under suspicion, even if they deny it. Another reason I wish they would just stand by their convictions that they did the right thing and own it. The sooner the entire story gets cleared up, the better for moving on.

Seriously, people are going to be pissed that they handed it off to PBN and they sat on it for months, and people are going to be pissed about how they handled it, and some people are going to be pissed that they did anything at all. If they are such warriors for truth, they should honestly assess how they handled it, own the shit they have conviction of being right on, and apologize for anything they might, in retrospect, feel shame about. Unlike Kevin, no one is going to sue them, no one is going to harm them, they aren't in legal trouble, they will just have some people on the internet angry at them. Part of being an adult is realizing you can't make everyone happy, and when you realize you actually wronged someone, all you can do is sincerely apologize and let THEM decide if and when to forgive you.

Bottom line, more secrecy isn't helping the community.

-Stephen Silver (fake internet names are dumb.)

PS. My meaningless vote: I'm fine with them handing off their big piece of info to PBN for respectability and due diligence, as the pre-PBN article environment was very non-receptive to license claims, especially with Keven letting others vouch for it on their reputations. It's unfortunate that said due diligence took so long, partly because of misguided hope that the project could be saved, that chargeback windows closed. But I'll give Martin the benefit of the doubt for not knowing what the average chargeback window was and thinking that no amount of rushing to print would have helped people with any refund options. They owe Pinside an apology for trying to have it both ways: giving responsibility to PBN, but also smugly taunting people, "preparing" an inner circle, and pompously making themselves the center of the story at every turn. If they wanted their actions to be vindicated so badly, they should have owned it and immediately brought all their evidence forward. If they cared about it being done right because they weren't 100% sure they had the whole story, then they should have handed it off to the adults and not done the whole cloak and dagger, secret inner circle warnings bullshit to increase the theater around the final reveal. It didn't help anyone.

#7231 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

That is stunning. Anyone talk to him? Everyone is upset at AG, surely he knew the product was not licensed as well...even before money was sent in.

#7232 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That is stunning. Anyone talk to him? Everyone is upset at AG, surely he knew the product was not licensed as well...even before money was sent in.

This is what I said early on. He is not off the hook and he absolutely knew about the license and should have informed everyone when he found out. He is as much a part of the con as Kevin.

#7233 4 years ago

I ran across a New York Times bestselling book yesterday, because of the name (Rich B*tch: A Simple 12-Step Plan for Getting Your Financial Life Together...Finally) I had to open it up. Below is a picture of the first page I saw opening it up. This is something that has been discussed a fair amount in this thread.

Brad

credit1.jpg

#7234 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

LOL, damn bro you take this seriously don't you. Questioning the Snowden's gets you wound up, like really wound up - it's like I'm insulting.. you somehow, even though you weren't involved.
With the JPOP group, how many of them do you think are still within the 180 day window for charge backs?
Salty bro.jpg

Funny you play the "why so mad bro" card when I throw the ball back in your court.

But since you asked, yeah, it does sort of get my sense o' justice panties in a twist when the whistleblower gets attacked. As I already said, I've been a whistleblower and that's what happened to me. And just like the AG, taking reasonable steps to protect myself was attacked by people like you, who claimed all sorts of moral superiority and "common good" justifications when really they were just butt-hurt.

So, that out of the way: What does it matter if they're passed the charge back time? Are you saying doing the "right thing" for the "common good" only matters if it gives them that avenue? Most of the money was sent by check to JPOP. But your crack investigation could get them the info they need to go successfully sue JPOP open and shut, with minimal legal fees. Heck, you could even still do that for all the Predator folks still looking for relief who are past the charge back time. Go chase down Fox and get definitive proof (ideally an official document), for all your "pinball friends" and the "common good" of no license, so they can prove it in court and get in and get out in short order, with minimal time and cost.

You can still make a difference, and you clearly want to, so there are a couple of ideas of how you can.

#7235 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Funny you play the "why so mad bro" card when I throw the ball back in your court.
But since you asked, yeah, it does sort of get my sense o' justice panties in a twist when the whistleblower gets attacked. As I already said, I've been a whistleblower and that's what happened to me. And just like the AG, taking reasonable steps to protect myself was attacked by people like you, who claimed all sorts of moral superiority and "common good" justifications when really they were just butt-hurt.
So, that out of the way: What does it matter if they're passed the charge back time? Are you saying doing the "right thing" for the "common good" only matters if it gives them that avenue? Most of the money was sent by check to JPOP. But your crack investigation could get them the info they need to go successfully sue JPOP open and shut, with minimal legal fees. Heck, you could even still do that for all the Predator folks still looking for relief who are past the charge back time. Go chase down Fox and get definitive proof (ideally an official document), for all your "pinball friends" and the "common good" of no license, so they can prove it in court and get in and get out in short order, with minimal time and cost.
You can still make a difference, and you clearly want to, so there are a couple of ideas of how you can.

Ill ask again, what has JPop done that is illegal? Did he not have proper licensing? Did he give a delivery date and not deliver a machine? How long is too long to manufacture a product before someone can call foul? These are serious questions and much different than the fraud that Kevin planned.

#7236 4 years ago
Quoted from Sjsilver:

See, because the AG has refused to show themselves, and have stated that they would deny it forever, and because Whysnow repeatedly called it the Texas group (I assume he's the main source of that, when he was calling out Jared, and I don't recall any other primary source for that claim), ANYONE from Texas who has a thought on this is under suspicion, even if they deny it. Another reason I wish they would just stand by their convictions that they did the right thing and own it. The sooner the entire story gets cleared up, the better for moving on.
Seriously, people are going to be pissed that they handed it off to PBN and they sat on it for months, and people are going to be pissed about how they handled it, and some people are going to be pissed that they did anything at all. If they are such warriors for truth, they should honestly assess how they handled it, own the shit they have conviction of being right on, and apologize for anything they might, in retrospect, feel shame about. Unlike Kevin, no one is going to sue them, no one is going to harm them, they aren't in legal trouble, they will just have some people on the internet angry at them. Part of being an adult is realizing you can't make everyone happy, and when you realize you actually wronged someone, all you can do is sincerely apologize and let THEM decide if and when to forgive you.
PS. My meaningless vote: I'm fine with them handing off their big piece of info to PBN for respectability and due diligence, as the pre-PBN article environment was very non-receptive to license claims, especially with Keven letting others vouch for it on their reputations. It's unfortunate that said due diligence took so long, partly because of misguided hope that the project could be saved, that chargeback windows closed. But I'll give Martin the benefit of the doubt for not knowing what the average chargeback window was and thinking that no amount of rushing to print would have helped people with any refund options. They owe Pinside an apology for trying to have it both ways: giving responsibility to PBN, but also smugly taunting people, "preparing" an inner circle, and pompously making themselves the center of the story at every turn. If they wanted their actions to be vindicated so badly, they should have owned it and immediately brought all their evidence forward. If they cared about it being done right because they weren't 100% sure they had the whole story, then they should have handed it off to the adults and not done the whole cloak and dagger, secret inner circle warnings bullshit to increase the theater around the final reveal. It didn't help anyone.

Quoted from Sjsilver:

You want someone else to blame? Blame me for not telling everyone what I thought 3 years ago. This is not an I told you so, it is an honest assessment after the fact.

#7237 4 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Unfortunately, it's not stealing. If you gave Kevin the money willingly ie wrote a check or sent PayPal. It becomes civil because he did not deliver as agreed/contracted. I know it feels the same, but it's not.

Its fraud. And that is criminal. The element that makes it fraud is that he KNOWINGLY could not build the games legally, but still took money to do it, and lied about having the licensing while taking the money.

If you know an attorney who is telling you otherwise you had best fire him.

#7238 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

He appears to just be at MPE with some lady friend. I'm certainly not following him around and have not heard of any issue with anyone confronting him. At least not yet.

#7239 4 years ago

Ill ask again, what has JPop done that is illegal? Did he not have proper licensing? Did he give a delivery date and not deliver a machine? How long is too long to manufacture a product before someone can call foul? These are serious questions and much different than the fraud that Kevin planned.

If I recall correctly, he is about two years past the delivery dates in the contract and has not responded in a timely fashion to requests for refunds, supplied updates with regards to the delays (required by law, I believe), nor other requests for status updates. Those things combined could certainly be enough to file suit, and likely win.

Outright fraud? Did the AG know it was outright fraud when they began digging? It's so easy to claim the moral high ground with the benefit of hindsight. Well, who can deny the red flags in the case of JPOP? So are Nibbles and others digging "for the common good"? I tend to doubt it.

#7240 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Hmmm...CA. Makes you want to go hmmm

You keep missing his pt and getting your thumbs up from the same people. LOL. Most are not pissed at AG for finding out. It's how they communicated. But then again, you know that and are deflecting.

#7241 4 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

You want someone else to blame? Blame me for not telling everyone what I thought 3 years ago. This is not an I told you so, it is an honest assessment after the fact.

Plenty of people were stating what they thought at various points along the way. People complain about negativity on these forums, but there is also a very real "positivity policing" that exists, and some people are very skilled at using to silence criticisms and opposing points of view. Lots of people had varying pieces of the puzzle, but I firmly believe that nobody but Kevin and probably Aaron K. had the whole picture, until the PBN article landed. Hell, even the AG and Martin thought that there was a possibility that last minute scrambling could save the project right til the end.

I was in on it, I had my reservations, and got out well before the $3k demand. I was honest with my friends that were still in about what I saw, but there was enough compelling evidence on all sides to make anything plausible, until PBN.

I guess what I am saying is that more voices speaking up early on wouldn't have changed much, especially since Kevin was able to manipulate people's general value of positivity, and the willingness of others to put their necks on the line to add legitimacy to his claims. I don't begrudge anyone who looked at the sum of the evidence and claims provided, and came down on the side of believing Kevin, even to the end.

I think as long as you were decent to people in however you expressed yourself, you have nothing to apologize for.

#7242 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

and have not heard of any issue with anyone confronting him. At least not yet.

Why would anyone confront him?

He's just going to tell you that he has not been involved in the project in years.

There never was an actual corporation registered, so it's not like he got "bought out" or is sitting on a pile of shares.

Any money Kevin still owes him for his initial contributions he is never going to see.

#7243 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Hmmm...CA. Makes you want to go hmmm
You keep missing his pt and getting your thumbs up from the same people. LOL. Most are not pissed at AG for finding out. It's how they communicated. But then again, you know that and are deflecting.

I already addressed the timing and methods they used in several previous posts, and gave plausible explanations for each. Those were dismissed. Shrug. Logic may as well be farts in the wind to the pitchforks and torches crowd.

I then went on to challenge that if it was all so simple and straightforward, maybe those claiming as such should engage in their own investigations. I would say there's a better chance of Predator being released than that happening.

Unless new info comes to light, I'm done repeating the obvious.

<toodaloomotherf****MrChow.gif>

#7244 4 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

I already addressed the timing and methods they used in several previous posts, and gave plausible explanations for each. Those were dismissed. Shrug.

And people addressed your timing comments back which you fail to acknowledge from what I've read.

Simply, all AG had to do was come on to pinside and simply state facts "We spoke to Fox today. The lawyer whose name is X told us Y. Sharing so you have same info we do. Draw your own conclusions but we are dropping out of the project." Where is there liable in that factual statement? Now AG could have gone on and said "Fox asked us to work with them and we politely declined preferring to stay out of what's next to come." But they didn't do that. I'm sure they have their reasons.

Yes, I know, grown men were afraid of being hammered on pinside so went AG then to PBN. Yadda....yadda...yadda. And groundhog day on the thread again.

Two camps that agree to disagree on "how" things were communicated. Just interesting those defending AG disclosure methods, taunting a fellow pinsider, piling on after Kevin's last note. Just really wants to make you go hmmm....

And if anyone from AG wants to PM me with an alias to answer direct Q&As, you know where I am. I'm still baffled at the PR approach.

Back to friends refunds.

#7245 4 years ago
Quoted from Sjsilver:

People complain about negativity on these forums, but there is also a very real "positivity policing" that exists, and some people are very skilled at using to silence criticisms and opposing points of view.

Word to that. How many times did we see critiques of these three situations (Skit-B, JPOP, Lebowski) that some weird stuff was going on behind the scenes, only for the "true believers" to scream it down and start "positive threads" and subsequently stick their head in the hole, like an ostrich.....and then it turns out there was something going on (or nothing? ouch.).

If something smells like crap, it's probably for a reason.

#7246 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Word to that. How many times did we see critiques of these three situations (Skit-B, JPOP, Lebowski) that some weird stuff was going on behind the scenes, only for the "true believers" to scream it down and start "positive threads" and subsequently stick their head in the hole, like an ostrich.....and then it turns out there was something going on (or nothing? ouch.).
If something smells like crap, it's probably for a reason.

I said it years ago and to anyone that would listen....all the bitching about Stern: they won't steal your money. Pinball "pre-order" loopholes is this biggest way to get people to open their wallets and not realize they are going to be taken easily. I have not and will not put all of my money down on things like this. It's asking for trouble and reeks of scam.

By the way, still open for pre-orders on Ghostbusters pinball for 2017. Not one person ever messaged ME though. Shrug.

#7247 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

And if anyone from AG wants to PM me with an alias to answer direct Q&As, you know where I am. I'm still baffled at the PR approach.

You are the perfect example of why the AG has decided that they will *never* reveal themselves, after initially saying that they would with time.

Why the hell should they answer a single question from you? You've done nothing but shoot the messenger ever since this whole thing went down.

I still wonder if you told the person who bought your Predator spot that you had serious doubts/concerns about the whole project before selling to them?

I'm sure you did, given your great "concern for the community" and everything.

#7248 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

And people addressed your timing comments back which you fail to acknowledge from what I've read.

And I addressed that by saying, "If it's so easy, simple, risk-free, straightforward, and "for the community" then I can expect you to investigate these matters as well and present your findings."

And the other guy's response to that was "Why you so mad bro?" which is a non-response.

Your response is to run back to, "It would have been so easy for them to say something!!", which, of course, is also a non-response. Also you've started implying I'm part of this AG group, likely in an effort to make me look bad, which is also a non-response.

Just like this whole Predator project, what you say and what you do don't add up. You say it would have been so easy and for the greater good to fling out the info, but when asked to take on such an "easy" task yourself, you dodge the question. And that reveals you don't honestly believe what you're saying.

#7249 4 years ago

I lost my $4750. Risk taken, moving on. Even I'm getting tired of seeing this thread bumped to the top of Pinside. Let's move on. Please gang.

Kevin can enjoy the money. It cost him so much more than what he made.

Rick.

#7250 4 years ago

I do not get why he gets a pass. He shouldn't show his face in public. He was with Kevin as Kevin was taking our money.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
$ 320.00
$ 218.00
$ 52.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,199.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Pro
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 29.95
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 17.50
Hardware
Pinball Haus
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 15.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations
$ 26.95
There are 18301 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 367.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside