Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 352 of 370.
#17551 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I wonder if this is all because the trailer is ruined, so nothing there to collect.

Should not matter...a lawyer will attach latches to property involved in a civil case so that the other party cannot diminish its value. Whether intentionally or through natural causes. No I think Keith dropped the ball on this one. A 10 minute call to the seller on day 1 would have avoided all this. Just my opinion and I could be completely wrong...but on the surface one has to admit it appears a big waste of time and money.

#17552 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Can they still go after her criminally?

For other things... sure. But that's not what this bankruptcy phase we are in is about. No criminal charges/investigations have happened anywhere against any one yet... minus the initial situation where the county/police didn't pursue the matter.

#17553 6 years ago

I think they are dropping the case against momma K as she has no assets, thus not worth the time to pursue any assets.

I just hope that criminal charges end up getting filed against all of them, regardless of the outcome of this case.

#17554 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I think they are dropping the case against momma K as she has no assets, thus not worth the time to pursue any assets.
I just hope that criminal charges end up getting filed against all of them, regardless of the outcome of this case.

I will more than happy to testify about our meeting with her at Expo.

#17555 6 years ago

Can't they garner her wages, social security, unemployment, or whatever money she's getting? He needs to revenue stream to eat and pay bills

#17556 6 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Can't they garner her wages, social security, unemployment, or whatever money she's getting?

She seemed to be able to give Kevin $50 here and there for gas and food.. surely she has some income even if it's minimal. Taking any of that away would certainly serve some justice.

#17557 6 years ago

If the asset is gone, it's gone. I am sure she find another one just like it for $250.00

#17558 6 years ago

Can't they garner her wages, social security, unemployment, or whatever money she's getting? He needs to revenue stream to eat and pay bills

And also to get to California to get away from Michigan winters and Halloween.

#17559 6 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Should not matter...a lawyer will attach latches to property involved in a civil case so that the other party cannot diminish it's value. Whether intentionally or through natural causes. No I think Keith dropped the ball on this one. A 10 minute call to the seller on day 1 would have avoided all this. Just my opinion and I could be completely wrong...but on the surface one has to admit it appears a big waste of time and money.

4. Counsel for Trustee has obtained records regarding Defendant’s bankaccount,as well as statements from the former title-holder and the Sellers of the RV regarding the value and chain of title and amounts actually paid for the purchase to date, which have aided Counsel for Trustee in the decision.

#17560 6 years ago

Federal law provides that Social Security payments are exempt from garnishment from civil creditors, afaik. I am pretty sure unemployment is not garnishable either, except for like Child Support.

#17561 6 years ago
Quoted from bpa:

Quoted from robertmee:
Should not matter...a lawyer will attach latches to property involved in a civil case so that the other party cannot diminish it's value. Whether intentionally or through natural causes. No I think Keith dropped the ball on this one. A 10 minute call to the seller on day 1 would have avoided all this. Just my opinion and I could be completely wrong...but on the surface one has to admit it appears a big waste of time and money.
4. Counsel for Trustee has obtained records regarding Defendant’s bankaccount,as well as statements from the former title-holder and the Sellers of the RV regarding the value and chain of title and amounts actually paid for the purchase to date, which have aided Counsel for Trustee in the decision.

Correct....My only point was that it's not being dropped because of lost value. It's being dropped because it had no value to begin with.

#17562 6 years ago

What a joke.

#17563 6 years ago

Why did this become all about the Mom anyway? Isn’t this about Kevin? What am I missing?

#17564 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Why did this become all about the Mom anyway? Isn’t this about Kevin? What am I missing?

Mama K was only a small part of this.

As to why she was involved >>
#1 she claimed to be employeed by Skit B pinball and was noted as legal department or some sillly crap like that. She was part of selling games at minimum.
#2 it appears that assets were transferred from SkitB to her; in particular for the purchase of a RV. Recently, I assume the RV value (now flooded?) was deemed to be of little value or not an asset worth the time of the trustee.

Either way, Mama K was a worthless lying piece of trash so it was worth trying to go after her if there were funds to gather.

I personally enjoyed that she had to waste her time going to/from court appearances. I am also fine with the trustee cutting bait to let her off the hook at this point. If they determined the time and energy was better spent on others (I think it is) then so be it. I think we can still get her criminally investigated or at minimum investigated by fed and state for possible fraud around not paying taxes or taking advantage of the system.

I have said many times that I dont expect to get a penny back and am happy for the system to make all of their lives as shitty as possible as they blow through whatever potentially recoverable assest there may be. After the bankruptcy system is done with them, then the stay will be lifted and we can go after them civilly. After that there is still the criminal aspect. Still many years of BS for them to go through...

#17565 6 years ago

Money from the scam was diverted to the mom.

#17566 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I was at the expo where she was selling the game alongside Kevin in the skit-B booth.
She was in on the con and received some of our money. That's how.

#17567 6 years ago

If the seller was contacted and confirmed a small amount on the RV it is game over for recovering money here and not worth pursuing in this court.

But, it was good for the entertainment value. She started off weak and coughing like she was in her final days. Ended off a fireball of hate against Keith talking about her son making the best pinball known to man and beating the Sharpe Boys in competitions. And time to snow-bird to CA.

#17568 6 years ago

This bankruptcy trial has hardly been a bust. There's $30k regarding the house which has been conceded, and haven't several skit-b "employees" offered to pay back some or all the money they got?

#17569 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Mama K was only a small part of this.
As to why she was involved >>
#1 she claimed to be employeed by Skit B pinball and was noted as legal department or some sillly crap like that. She was part of selling games at minimum.
#2 it appears that assets were transferred from SkitB to her; in particular for the purchase of a RV. Recently, I assume the RV value (now flooded?) was deemed to be of little value or not an asset worth the time of the trustee.
Either way, Mama K was a worthless lying piece of trash so it was worth trying to go after her if there were funds to gather.
I personally enjoyed that she had to waste her time going to/from court appearances. I am also fine with the trustee cutting bait to let her off the hook at this point. If they determined the time and energy was better spent on others (I think it is) then so be it. I think we can still get her criminally investigated or at minimum investigated by fed and state for possible fraud around not paying taxes or taking advantage of the system.
I have said many times that I dont expect to get a penny back and am happy for the system to make all of their lives as shitty as possible as they blow through whatever potentially recoverable assest there may be. After the bankruptcy system is done with them, then the stay will be lifted and we can go after them civilly. After that there is still the criminal aspect. Still many years of BS for them to go through...

But, would it have cost any more billable hours to just leave things stand and have the judge be pissed for her missing court. The vindictive side of me says keep her on the hook And waste her time, possibly end her vacation early to come home. That's when you drop the case against her. Unless that would cost more money.

#17570 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

But, would it have cost any more billable hours to just leave things stand and have the judge be pissed for her missing court. The vindictive side of me says keep her on the hook And waste her time, possibly end her vacation early to come home. That's when you drop the case against her. Unless that would cost more money.

Yeah, i agree it would have been nice to force her appearance and then drop the case, but I am guessing it looks more favorable to the judge to do it how the trustee did.

#17571 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yeah, i agree it would have been nice to force her appearance and then drop the case, but I am guessing it looks more favorable to the judge to do it how the trustee did.

Hmmm. Dunno, if it's not costing money, isn't that your guys decision, not the lawyers? Now she can go on an on how she is a victim and she was harrassed needlessly. This judge might go that route too.

And still, WTF is Kevin in all this???

#17572 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Recently, I assume the RV value (now flooded?) was deemed to be of little value or not an asset worth the time of the trustee.

My problem with this....the trustee should have been able to determine this earlier without countless hours of deposition and multiple court appearances. The fact the trailer flooded is mostly irrelevant. She would have been on the hook still for the amount of money diverted to buy the trailer. What instead happened is that once the seller was contacted it was learned that the original value of the trailer was indeed closer to the $250 that she claimed vs the $25k that Keith claimed. That was a waste of your guys money, unless dragging her to court was worth the billable hours Keith spent pursuing this dead end.

#17573 6 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

I was at the expo where she was selling the game alongside Kevin in the skit-B booth.
She was in on the con and received some of our money. That's how.

I get all of this, but it seems like this pursuit of the Mom is being done instead of pursuing Kevin rather than in addition to pursuing Kevin. Perhaps I’m misinformed, but this is the way it appears from the last 6 months of court audio clips.

#17574 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I get all of this, but it seems like this pursuit of the Mom is being done instead of pursuing Kevin rather than in addition to pursuing Kevin. Perhaps I’m misinformed, but this is the way it appears from the last 6 months of court audio clips.

You aren't following it correctly. Kevin has said "I don't have any assets". All these actions against others has been the trustee going through skitb's past and trying to find where the assets went... and trying to claw them back. So then there is money/assets in Kevin's pile to go back to the creditors.

you can't get anything from Kevin... he's already divested himself of everything on the books. This is all about getting that money back.

Kevin is already defeated (loosely) in bankruptcy- this is all about ensuring the creditors aren't fully defeated and others don't gain from Kevin's spreading the money

#17575 6 years ago

Oh, the irony!!!

First, Momma Kulek beats the system simply by "non-compliance" . . . a "no-show".

Second, this case gets dismissed extremely close to Halloween . . . the day she 'dreaded'!
Looks like Halloween was her mysterious ally and mighty good to her.

Me thinks some sorcery has been a-brewing. Cast a Halloween spell, then 'sweep' off to another State,
leaving the incantation behind to do the work of shutting down court action.

This is SPOOKY!

#17576 6 years ago

She was at expo. She was doing a sales pitch for Predator like a carnival barker. So yeah, court.

#17577 6 years ago

So the morale of the story for Momma Kulek is if you help steal a ton of money, then spend that money on assets that get destroyed, you get off scott free when the people stolen from want their money back?

#17578 6 years ago

At this point I’m glad I never sank any money to get involved in the legal actions. I’ve lost enough In this fiasco.
It’s seems the only ones getting any money are the lawyers.
These deadbeats seem to be skirt there way around the judicial system with not much friction. Wether or not Keith wins a judgment over Kevin they are still a bunch of bums that don’t have much going for them. If there is any money left you can guarantee it’s not very much at all.
These guys came from a low income household. That’s why once Kevin started getting Pred money he was blowing through it like a kid in a candy store. Prob made him feel like a high-falutting dude. I can imagine his desire to spend money hasn’t stopped which is why they will always be low income poverty earners. They can’t handle money which is why it’s all gone. Hilton doesn’t have to continue to relentlessly persue this debacle till the end of time to ensure there lives are forever jaded because of it. They are victims of their own circumstances. They will do it to themselves. It’s only a matter of time before the Kuleks are visiting the bread line. These people have no pride.

#17579 6 years ago

The fat lady hasn't sung yet.

#17580 6 years ago

So the morale of the story for Momma Kulek is if you help steal a ton of money, then spend that money on assets that get destroyed, you get off scott free when the people stolen from want their money back?

this is ONLY bankruptcy proceedings. Plenty of opportunity for making Mama K's life hell with civil and criminal down the road.

This is the reality of the court system (and this time in a good way). The trustee is supposed to go find the money associated with Kevin's Bankruptcy. He was denied bankruptcy so the state goes to try and recover as much money as possible. Really appears the main potentially recoverable asset from Mama K was the trailer. If the court determined it was not worth much or not recoverable (i.e. it is junk so they dont want it along with Mama K is destitute and/or does everything with cash that is not trackable) then their actual job is to not waste any further time on her once they get that info.

Only guess work, but based on the recent court documents it appears the trustee either subpoenead or through discovery was able to talk to the seller of the RV (the original owner/seller? was on a recent document to testify at the now dismissed court proceeding) and determined the RV was not worth as much as previously thought or as many things are done in some areas...(cough; not to generalize but quite a few people in that specific area of MI seem to be very comfortable both lying to the state and committing fraud), the documentation and transfer of the RV was not well documented or documented as much less than the real value. Unfortunately that is not easy to prove against and outside of the trustees job to prove that potential fraud also.

They just go after the money that they determine is recoverable, and in some cases that becomes a business decision on time/fees vs what could be gained.

#17581 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

The fat lady hasn't sung yet.

I've heard Mama K talk, based on that I don't want to hear her sing.

#17582 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I wonder if this is all because the trailer is ruined, so nothing there to collect.

I am going to guess yes and because the sellers of the trailer probably filled them in that they paid $2000, not $25K for it. It' worthless after the flood, so what do they go after? Have a nice life there momma K.

#17583 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

These deadbeats seem to be skirt there way around the judicial system with not much friction.

Skirt B ?

#17584 6 years ago

Well played Ted!

#17586 6 years ago

Who here has claimed the damaged trailer with a proclaimed value of "$250"
in exchange for their $250 deposit on their Predator pinball machine?

#17587 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Who here has claimed the damaged trailer with a proclaimed value of "$250"
in exchange for their $250 deposit on their Predator pinball machine?

*Who here wants *pay* to have a flood damaged RV delivered to them?

"Counsel for Trustee has performed a thorough investigation and has determined
that due to the limited ability to collect any funds from Defendant, and the more
than likely lack of benefit to the estate, it is more cost-effective and judicially
economical for the Estate to dismiss the instant matter and abandon the claims
against Defendant"

I am guessing the scrap value does not out-way the transportation/towing costs.

#17588 6 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

I am guessing the scrap value does not out-way the transportation/towing costs.

Are you talking about the trailer or the Defendants?

#17589 6 years ago

LOL!
That made my night!

1 week later
#17590 6 years ago

Bump.

Don't want this to get buried.

#17591 6 years ago

Patience... I’d expect Judge Opperman’s decision on VP/Maletich comes out before Christmas so he has it off his plate before the New Year (even though it is just one part of the larger VP/Maletich case).

Unlike my prediction of the outcome, I’m not putting a donation on the line though.

#17592 6 years ago

I'm pretty much losing all interest in this mess at this point. Nothing seems to be happening and Kevin has probably skipped town like his mother by now. Are the wife and kids still in that house or whats going on there?

John

#17593 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I'm pretty much losing all interest in this mess at this point. Nothing seems to be happening and Kevin has probably skipped town like his mother by now.

Yeah there's nothing happening in here at all. Doubt it picks up around the holidays either.

#17594 6 years ago

I'm still interested.

#17595 6 years ago

Bumping with no news is dumb. It's not a for sale ad.

#17596 6 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Bumping with no news is dumb. It's not a for sale ad.

While I respect your opinion, I disagree with it.

Perhaps the bump would spark someone to add something that may be relevant.

#17597 6 years ago

Nothing wrong with letting out some frustration that this case is pretty much over with from what I can tell. Thoughts?

John

#17598 6 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Nothing wrong with letting out some frustration that this case is pretty much over with from what I can tell. Thoughts?
John

Nope, not even close. Case is proceeding at the typical pace.
Things are going well so far.

Kuleck clan lives are much worse off now than before the case started.
Kevin will not be able to discarge any of the listed debts.
Witch wife owes the trustee big bucks (for their sorry asses it is big money)
Still waitin on the Paul case and counter which are where much of the money went, we all know is most likely to recover, and at minimum we should get the joy of getting back something from this tie in.
The bankruptcy proceedings have done lots of leg work that should help the civil cases when they resume and also gives plenty of good info on criminal activities.

Things are far from over for the Kuleck clan.

I can understand the fatigue for many, but please stay strong. This family obviously needs to be brought to justice so they can't scam others.

#17599 6 years ago

Things are moving, it will come in spurts.

#17600 6 years ago

So when is the next "big spurt" going to happen then.........LOL.

John

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 352 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/352 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.