Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 336 of 370.
#16751 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Remember Cornelius?

Yeah, but work blocked RGP so I never got to hear the ending.

#16752 6 years ago
Quoted from swf127:

1. Did Kevin actually ever have a company or were deposits going into his own bank account?
2. Did he use his ownership of skit-b to get a conventional mortgage or did he literally use the deposits to buy a freakin' house?
3. Why does the fruit loop Facebook lady seem to think that you guys are beholden to support the guys five kids? Isn't that a child protective services / welfare / the state's issue?

All answers are "As far as anyone has been able to determine"

1. No company was set up legally (or in practicality), all money went into personal accounts
2. Used customer deposits to directly buy house (by transferring them to his wife)
3. Some people are like that.

#16753 6 years ago

I'm off to inquire if fruit loop Facebook lady is single.

Googled: Lady Fruit Loops. Rule 34 of the internet did not disappoint.

#16754 6 years ago

So the people that bought in are now creditors of an unemployed guy with five kids whose one substantial asset just got destroyed in a freak flood? That sucks! Hopefully there will be sufficient insurance to restore the property and get something back.

What he did takes all sorts of balls. I'm surprised he stayed in the US instead of shooting his final Predator video from Venezuela.

#16755 6 years ago
Quoted from swf127:

So the people that bought in are now creditors of an unemployed guy with five kids whose one substantial asset just got destroyed in a freak flood? That sucks! Hopefully there will be sufficient insurance to restore the property and get something back.
What he did takes all sorts of balls. I'm surprised he stayed in the US instead of shooting his final Predator video from Venezuela.

Um...what insurance?

#16756 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Um...what insurance?

Yep, not needed since they paid cash for the property.

#16758 6 years ago

So whatever recovery that's possible hinges on the value of the land less disposal cost of the mold-infested structure? Wow.

I'm surprised this guy isn't in jail. You guys should report him to the IRS and get a slice of what they recover. You know damn well he didn't report those deposits as income.

#16759 6 years ago
Quoted from swf127:

So whatever recovery that's possible hinges on the value of the land less disposal cost of the mold-infested structure? Wow.
I'm surprised this guy isn't in jail. You guys should report him to the IRS and get a slice of what they recover. You know damn well he didn't report those deposits as income.

The lawyers are doing their jobs recovering. There are "probably" items purchased in others hands that can be reclaimed. And the IRS can possibly get in the way by claiming recovered monies before it gets into the hands of victims.

No insult meant here, and I do not expect you to read all 300+ pages of posts. But this thread does have key posts marked if you really want to catch up.

Listening to the audio of the court has become a very popular podcast. It is a mixture of The Peoples Court and Honey Boo Boo.

#16760 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Listening to the audio of the court has become a very popular podcast. It is a mixture of The Peoples Court and Honey Boo Boo.

I am drinking a latte as I read this and I think it just came through my nose!

#16761 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

To bad it's not a mix with hanging judge Harrison. The court is now in session!!

#16763 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

To bad it's not a mix with hanging judge Harrison. The court is now in session!!
» YouTube video

Need the peter blunt system to move things along

#16764 6 years ago

Wnem is reporting that FEMA is in town to assist. Maybe they will get some of our tax dollars to help rebuild?

#16765 6 years ago

Well of course.

It would really be a good time to sit with a professional and make arrangements for the children, seeing how the school got flooded.

#16766 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Wnem is reporting that FEMA is in town to assist. Maybe they will get some of our tax dollars to help rebuild?

as i mentioned before fema is very generous - i buy houses and i have seen from 2 people in ri what fema paid out - in one case it was 32k and because there was a mortgage the bank had to sign the check also - well the people hadn't been paying the mortgage so the bank wouldn't sign it - needless to say the check was never cashed.

i can also tell you that 6 years later we fixed everything and a lot more - like a new kitchen, new roof - things that weren't on fema's list and we still did it for 10k less. fema is very generous

when the warehouse we had flooded in ri in 2010 i met fema representatives - my guess is the crooks will get a check for over 50k from fema to fix the house - keith hopefully can find out once they get it - i'm sure there are contractors on here that can come up with a ball park figure for repair on their house (our house) based on the square footage - fema will be at that amount and a little better.

thanks ed

#16767 6 years ago

Maybe Keith can garnish any fema money?

#16768 6 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Maybe Keith can garnish any fema money?

"[F]ederal benefits ordinarily are exempt from garnishment.

The federal benefits that are exempt from garnishment include:

Social Security Benefits
Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits
Veterans’ Benefits
Civil Service and Federal Retirement and Disability Benefits
Military Annuities and Survivors’ Benefits
Student Assistance
Railroad Retirement Benefits
Merchant Seamen Wages
Longshoremen’s and Harbor Workers’ Death and Disability Benefits
Foreign Service Retirement and Disability Benefits
Compensation for Injury, Death, or Detention of Employees of U.S. Contractors Outside the U.S.
Federal Emergency Management Agency Federal Disaster Assistance.

However, there are some situations where these funds are not protected and may be garnished. For example, some of these federal benefits may be used to pay delinquent federal taxes or student loans. Others, such as Social Security benefits, may be deducted before you receive them to pay child support or alimony."

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0114-garnishing-federal-benefits

#16769 6 years ago

Used Cars. EXCELLENT movie. Watch it !!!

#16770 6 years ago

So quiet in here.. when is the next court date? I need my audio fix Wolfmarsh

#16771 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

The lawyers are doing their jobs recovering. There are "probably" items purchased in others hands that can be reclaimed. And the IRS can possibly get in the way by claiming recovered monies before it gets into the hands of victims.
No insult meant here, and I do not expect you to read all 300+ pages of posts. But this thread does have key posts marked if you really want to catch up.

That's gold Jerry, gold!! Love it. I can't stop laughing.

#16772 6 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

So quiet in here.. when is the next court date? I need my audio fix wolfmarsh

c508 and I tag team it. I just checked pacer and nothing new of note really.

Keith has filed a motion to dismiss Virtuapin's defamation suit.

maletich_53.pdfmaletich_53.pdf

EDIT: c508 set me straight on what was in the doc, I misread it at first, above is now correct.

#16773 6 years ago

Wow! Keith sure did his homework on finding applicable case law and 'stare decisis' formulary. That was was like a Final Term Paper in college! I'm sure he has a template of various categories of case law to pull from to help shorten the research process, but that still took quite awhile to put it all together. He certainly was THOROUGH!!!

#16774 6 years ago

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM VIRTUAPIN. What a bunch of fools.

#16775 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM VIRTUAPIN. What a bunch of fools.

That's exactly how I feel too.

#16776 6 years ago
Quoted from Pintucky:

Wow! Keith sure did his homework on finding applicable case law and 'stare decisis' formulary ... He certainly was THOROUGH!!!

Moreover, note that he doesn't even bother to bring up the actual text of all the forum posts VP was trying to make a big deal out of in their BS "Trustee’s Counsel, Pinside, and the Forum" defamation claim... BECAUSE THEY DON'T MATTER... the law on this issue is clear and that's what Keith's motion to dismiss focuses on (not emotional "poor me" arguments like we have seen from the Kuleks and VP).

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#16777 6 years ago

Comparing this to Maletich/VP's defamation claim it is clear that VP's attorney (Shanna) is waaaaaay outclassed by @keithinmi

I find it hard to believe that Shanna actually thought the defamation claim was legit, but can't decide if the hope was that "Keith won't want to deal with it and would back down"

OR

Maletich/VP pressed her to make the claim so that he could feel better and regain some (completely fictional) feeling of control over the whole mess or simply assuage his pride by "going down swinging."

Anyway, not only is Keith's motion to dismiss the defamation claims going to be granted (I will contribute $100 to Pinside if my prediction is wrong), but Maletich/VP is going to end up paying for the time Keith spent writing this filing (since Keith is asking for costs associated with beating this bogus defamation claim).

So, to me the ? can be reduced to "Is VP's attorney really this incompetent (in terms of thinking the defamation claim had an actionable legal basis)?" OR "Does she know it is BS and that Maletich/VP is throwing good $$$ after bad by pursuing the defamation claim, BUT she is doing what her client wants (and is paying her to do)?"

#16778 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Is VP's attorney really this incompetent (in terms of thinking the defamation claim had an actionable legal basis)?" OR "Does she know it is BS and that Maletich/VP is throwing good $$$ after bad by pursuing the defamation claim, BUT she is doing what her client wants (and is paying her to do)?"

My guess would be the latter, she figured she could make some money whilst making the client 'happy' that she scared the Big Bad Evil Keith with a nasty defamation claim, fully in the knowledge that it wasn't going to go anywhere.

#16779 6 years ago

They can't dispute the facts, so their defense is to discredit the lawyer. Which means they have no defense.
Maybe they should start watching Perry Mason reruns for tips.

#16780 6 years ago

My guess is he's doing this in order to save his reputation. He can now say to potential customers that the charges are BS, and that he's even suing the attorney for making up these horrible accusations.

Remember, he's the victim in all of this.

#16781 6 years ago

I think Paul has 2 paths in front of him.

1. Lie, Lie, Lie which will end up in being caught in those lies having to pay back the funds and the eventual demise of his business

2. Stop the BS, own up to the fact that he took over 100k of Predator funds, delivered only a fraction of those, and negotiate a payment plan to get the money back to the trustee.

In both cases he will pay for his involvement, but with door #2 he saves face and pays back less, plus the community will support and help grow his business.

#16782 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think Paul has 2 paths in front of him.
1. Lie, Lie, Lie which will end up in being caught in those lies having to pay back the funds and the eventual demise of his business
2. Stop the BS, own up to the fact that he took over 100k of Predator funds, delivered only a fraction of those, and negotiate a payment plan to get the money back to the trustee.
In both cases he will pay for his involvement, but with door #2 he saves face and pays back less, plus the community will support and help grow his business.

I tend to think his business is already shot in the eyes of most hobbyists.

#16783 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Only if you're assuming "most hobbyists" are on Pinside, which they are not.

#16784 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Only if you're assuming "most hobbyists" are on Pinside, which they are not.

How many hobbyists buy full replacement cabinets?

#16785 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

if he continues down this path then I will be sure to do everything I can to legally put out the facts for as wide an audience as possible for them to judge, before they spend money with his business.

While Pinside is only a small part of the pinball community, there are easy ways to get out the word legally to a broader audience.

#16786 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I don't know, what does that have to do with pinside vs the the entire hobby?

#16787 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't know, what does that have to do with pinside vs the the entire hobby?

the point being what those types of buyers are. They are not your casual pin heads. They are the types that are engaged and likely aware of the big stories or not around major vendors.

Their customer base is not 'random pin owners' where we would agree pinside is not as representative.

#16788 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

They are the types that are engaged and likely aware of the big stories or not around major vendors.

Hmm...possibly. I don't know how much those people really care though? Some cab guy is getting sued...Ok well can he sell me a high quality cab and the price is right? Whom knows if it really interests them.

#16789 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Perhaps not many.

However, a new CNC machine can provide a means to other revenue unrelated to pinball hobbyists.

#16790 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Hmm...possibly. I don't know how much those people really care though? Some cab guy is getting sued...Ok well can he sell me a high quality cab and the price is right? Whom knows if it really interests them.

No one goes to an "adult website" to buy a cabinet anyway...........

#16791 6 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

No one goes to an "adult website" to buy a cabinet anyway...........

Depends on what you think CNC stands for...

#16792 6 years ago

This thread would make a good Pinball theme. Which one of you home brewers are going to tackle it? Court Room Blitz Mode, Flood Multiball, etc. Practically writers itself.

#16793 6 years ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

This thread would make a good Pinball theme. Which one of you home brewers are going to tackle it? Court Room Blitz Mode, Flood Multiball, etc. Practically writers itself.

One requirement: Two (2) stand-up targets smack dab in the middle of the playfield that sends the ball SDTM when you hit them. I hear people love that design feature.

#16794 6 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

One requirement: Two (2) stand-up targets smack dab in the middle of the playfield that sends the ball SDTM when you hit them. I hear people love that design feature.

The only questions is what do the inserts get labeled? Kevin/Aaron, Kevin/Amanda, Amanda/Kathy?

#16795 6 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Kevin/Amanda,

Well obviously not this they lead separate lives.

#16796 6 years ago

You could make a "Find the Money" mode...goes on forever but you always lose the Bonus.

#16797 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

You could make a "Find the Money" mode...goes on forever but you always lose the Bonus.

And when you do win the mode, you get very little money/points but you do get a feeling of justice being served and some amount of closure.

#16798 6 years ago

Needs a mode where you follow him at a coin-op auction and take a backside picture.

#16799 6 years ago

Maybe when you push start, you hear Keith say, "Good morning, your Honor".

Then there's "Predator Mode", it's clearly advertised in the middle of the playfield and central to the theme, but no obvious way to start it. You eventually come to realize it's not actually part of the game.

#16800 6 years ago

There's a set of four drop targets:
Subpoena
Small Claims
Civil Action
Arrest

After you knock them all down you can hit the "I am Legend" bonus target!
When you hit it there's music and a Keith animation on the display rocking out on the Bass.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 336 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/336 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.