Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 370.
#15801 6 years ago

I thought I saw canon gear in a list somewhere. Nikon in the cl ad.

#15802 6 years ago

Man I wish someone would make this game predator is totally my holy grail pin,

#15803 6 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#15804 6 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Man I wish someone would make this game predator is totally my holy grail pin,

Never say never in pinball!

#15805 6 years ago

Same black wedding band???
IMG_0514 (resized).JPGIMG_0514 (resized).JPGIMG_0515 (resized).JPGIMG_0515 (resized).JPG

#15806 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

Nice catch. Looks like predator money bought all that stuff.

#15807 6 years ago

I always wondered who the market was for that Bud Select 55

#15808 6 years ago

clearly not them

00J0J_a5TncrnZmFo_600x450 (resized).jpg00J0J_a5TncrnZmFo_600x450 (resized).jpg

#15809 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

doesn't like piratey enough

Maybe that's a picture of a young kulek and his missing dad??

#15810 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Unreal, he is selling his wifes camera gear she says he has nothing to do with her business and they only live together

#15811 6 years ago
Quoted from Lonzo:

I don't normally cuss, especially on a public forum, but this is a solid reminder : Don't f*ck with Pinside.

Bravo, gentlemen. Bravo.

#15812 6 years ago

someone in MI should reach out to make contact and get details about buying something.

basically figure out if this is really them or just a coincidence of sorts (lots of photo equipment out there and lots of people looking for pinball)

#15813 6 years ago

So let's make a list and see if anything doesn't add up...

✓ Ad shows up on Michigan Craigslist
✓ As is selling large amount of expensive camera equipment
✓ Business appears to be a family business based on "I love my husband" plaque
✓ This is a man about Kevin's age who has a daughter and wife
✓ This man buys and sells arcade games
✓ The man has the same ring on his ring finger as Kevin
✓ There is a motive to liquidate camera equipment and convert to untraceable cash or arcade games
✓ Timing is appropriate for an attempt to hide assets purchased with Predator money

I cannot find a single thing that doesn't allegedly suggest Kevin/Amanda.

#15814 6 years ago

Someone needs to compare the ad....to what Amanda posted for her photography equipment

#15815 6 years ago

Completely different, Amandas stuff was all Canon and this is Nikon gear. It could be that she started off with Nikon and switched to Canon.

Or it just could be some dude trying to sell some gear and getting hounded by some internet sleuths working off of very circumstantial evidence. Who knows?

#15816 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

So let's make a list and see if anything doesn't add up...
✓ Ad shows up on Michigan Craigslist
✓ As is selling large amount of expensive camera equipment
✓ Business appears to be a family business based on "I love my husband" plaque
✓ This is a man about Kevin's age who has a daughter and wife
✓ This man buys and sells arcade games
✓ The man has the same ring on his ring finger as Kevin
✓ There is a motive to liquidate camera equipment and convert to untraceable cash or arcade games
✓ Timing is appropriate for an attempt to hide assets purchased with Predator money
I cannot find a single thing that doesn't suggest Kevin/Amanda.

100% agree, but the best evidence would be someone arranging and documenting the purchase of something. If this really is Kevin/Kulecks and someone makes a purchase then I will reimburse for the piece of equipment you buy

message me to let me know in advance.

#15817 6 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

The man has the same ring on his ring finger as Kevin

How did you determine the rings are the same?

#15818 6 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

ring_gate.pngring_gate.png

#15819 6 years ago

If you look at photos of Kevin he often has this black glossy ring with a ridge in the center on his left ring finger. This appears to be the same ring as the one on the man's left ring finger in the ad photos.

#15820 6 years ago

Quoted from Travish:

Well, apparently there's only one person in Michigan that wears a black wedding band.

#15821 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Well, apparently there's only one person in Michigan that wears a black wedding band.

Only my pirate friends wear black wedding bands. I asked about it once. I was told it's in the "So You Wanna Be A Pirate?" handbook.

#15822 6 years ago

Is an internet Craigslist pic admissible in BK court?

#15823 6 years ago

Wernt the cameras listed in court docs, simply a "supplied" list?

Maybe they submitted false info?

#15824 6 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Only my pirate friends wear black wedding bands. I asked about it once. I was told it's in the "So You Wanna Be A Pirate?" handbook.

Assholes tend to wear them as well.

#15825 6 years ago

My long-suffering RA has completed an UNOFFICIAL transcript of the audio file for the Jan. 27 hearing.

PLEASE NOTE: this is NOT an official court document. It is NOT from the docket. ALSO, it may not be 100% accurate (which disclaimer is superimposed on the transcript).

My RA will get to the next transcript eventually, but it will be a while since I have higher priority projects for him to complete first.

Kulek Hearing #2 (1).pdfKulek Hearing #2 (1).pdf

#15826 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

someone in MI should reach out to make contact and get details about buying something.
basically figure out if this is really them or just a coincidence of sorts (lots of photo equipment out there and lots of people looking for pinball)

Quoted from Whysnow:

100% agree, but the best evidence would be someone arranging and documenting the purchase of something. If this really is Kevin/Kulecks and someone makes a purchase then I will reimburse for the piece of equipment you buy
message me to let me know in advance.

I would suggest you guys let the attorney and courts handle this rather than risk harassing a possible innocent person. And being manipulated by Hilton to do dirty deeds would be embarrassing in itself.

I suggest you take screen shots of the CL ad, forward it to the attorney and let him handle this in an open and proper way. Much less complex to do and without devious intent.

Long ago someone in this thread was encouraging others to trespass on Kevin's property to confront him which would have been a serious crime. My suggestion is you leave things like this to the pro's and not bumbling amateurs.

#15827 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Do you really think he wants arcade or pinball machines at this time? Also note this is not near Midland but anything is possible.

You go back to what you know and maybe can generate income off of.

#15828 6 years ago

And since they read this, they are now on to Pinside that we know it may possibly be them selling this stuff. This all needs to be forwarded to Keith and let them handle it.

#15829 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I would suggest you guys let the attorney and courts handle this rather than risk harassing a possible innocent person. And being manipulated by Hilton to do dirty deeds would be embarrassing in itself.
I suggest you take screen shots of the CL ad, forward it to the attorney and let him handle this in an open and proper way. Much less complex to do and without devious intent.
Long ago someone in this thread was encouraging others to trespass on Kevin's property to confront him which would have been a serious crime. My suggestion is you leave things like this to the pro's and not bumbling amateurs.

there is zero harm in someone reaching out to inquire about buying something from a clist advert.

My suggestion is Kim has zero part in the ongoing legal proceedings and in fact would like to see me hurt so badly that he would be fine with the Kuleks running off with everyones funds and selling off any assets under the table for cash on a clist ad.

He has ZERO clue as to what has gone into the fight to recover the assest for all people screwed by this sham and it is pathetic that he is even here commenting at all.

There is nothing illeagal or unethical about emailing to see about purchasing some camera equipment.

Sorry but anyone in central MI selling camera equipment on Clist and requesting pinball machine in trade is worth a minor amount of further investiagtion just for the outside chance they are affiliated with this entire mess.

If it is not affiliated then, oh darn a bunk clist buyer disappears.

Even his insinuation that sending an email to inquire about purchase is 'harrasment' is preposterous.

a few other points:
1. Of course things are already sent to the correct people
2. He has no idea what the courts or attourney can legally do
3. He does not even understand what manipulation is.
4. I have always suggested staying within ALL legal bounds while trying to pin everyone involved to the legal floor. It would be very stupid to give them any ammo, esp since they cry poor me at every possible chance.

#15830 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

there is zero harm in someone reaching out to inquire about buying something from a clist advert.
My suggestion is Kim has zero part in the ongoing legal proceedings and in fact would like to see me hurt so badly that he would be fine with the Kuleks running off with everyones funds and selling off any assets under the table for cash on a clist ad.
He has ZERO clue as to what has gone into the fight to recover the assest for all people screwed by this sham and it is pathetic that he is even here commenting at all.
There is nothing illeagal or unethical about emailing to see about purchasing some camera equipment.
Sorry but anyone in central MI selling camera equipment on Clist and requesting pinball machine in trade is worth a minor amount of further investiagtion just for the outside chance they are affiliated with this entire mess.
If it is not affiliated then, oh darn a bunk clist buyer disappears.
Even his insinuation that sending an email to inquire about purchase is 'harrasment' is preposterous.

Why don't you do it instead of asking other people?

#15831 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Why don't you do it instead of asking other people?

a few reasons

I am at work where I can not easily make a spoof email account.

I dont have a MI phone number and IF this were infact associated with SkitB camera equipment sales, then a phone call would be the natural progression from initial email if Kulek was actually smart enough to screen a buyer.

#15832 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

a few reasons
I am at work where I can not easily make a spoof email account.
I dont have a MI phone number and IF this were infact associated with SkitB camera equipment sales, then a phone call would be the natural progression from initial email if Kulek was actually smart enough to screen a buyer.

When you're home tonight, create a spoof email and send them a message.

Problem solved.

#15833 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

When you're home tonight, create a spoof email and send them a message.
Problem solved.

that is a grand idea. With over 100 people screwed by this conartist, there are others on the case

#15834 6 years ago

If it is him I wonder if the wife knows he is selling her stuff? I wouldn't put it past him to have a "burglary".

#15835 6 years ago

appears it is not anyone affiliated with the scammers

#15836 6 years ago

WEll you guys got to play little detectives for 15 hours so that was at least fun.

#15837 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

appears it is not anyone affiliated with the scammers

And some poor dude trying to sell his camera equipment got harassed because he wears a black wedding ring. Bravo everyone.

#15838 6 years ago

And some poor dude trying to sell some camera equipment got harassed because he wears a black wedding ring. Bravo everyone.

"What the heck man I don't know anything about that I'm trying to make rent"
"I don't care about (sic) paying your bills bro we're looking for pinball machines we got ripped off on!"
"Oh that sounds awful...sucks when a respected company pisses people monies away."
"Well it rally wasn't a company..."

#15839 6 years ago

And some poor dude trying to sell his camera equipment got harassed because he wears a black wedding ring. Bravo everyone.

lol. Yeah... he got harrased.

He got an email inquiring about some gear and it was easy to tell from the response he was not Kulek.

Sounds like harrasement to me. We shoudl probably call the cops for this poor guy that got an email for some stuff he was selling on craigslist and the person was just wasting their time with the 2 min it took to respond.

Quite the drama queens we have here.

#15840 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

WEll you guys got to play little detectives for 15 hours so that was at least fun.

Reminds me of Inspector Butters being on the case in South Park......

2017-06-08-18-25-10- (resized).jpg2017-06-08-18-25-10- (resized).jpg

#15841 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He got an email inquiring about some gear and it was easy to tell from the response he was not Kulek.
Sounds like harrasement to me. We shoudl probably call the cops for this poor guy that got an email for some stuff he was selling on craigslist and the person was just wasting their time with the 2 min it took to respond.

Too bad it wasn't so easy to tell that Kulek was a crook/con man/idiot when he suckered you for money, eh? Plus the follow up CONtacts where you urged others to stay the course......

#15842 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Funny coming​ from the biggest drama queen on this site..

#15843 6 years ago

I wonder why this license plate is no longer being used?

photographer downsizing (resized).jpgphotographer downsizing (resized).jpg

#15844 6 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I wonder why this license plate is no longer being used?

Probably because that wouldn't fit where a real license plate goes.

#15845 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

funny how the only person that downvoted you is "homer" himself. are we sure that hilton and kaneda don't share a soul?

#15846 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Probably because that wouldn't fit where a real license plate goes.

looks motorcycle (or schwinn) size to me

#15847 6 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

funny how the only person that downvoted you is "homer" himself. are we sure that hilton and kaneda don't share a soul?

Mods, please run an IP check to verify that whysnow's ISP wasn't hacked by Kaneda. Thanks.

b3fa44c5ab9ce43d65bf59cd90eaf3e336a3a954.png (resized).jpgb3fa44c5ab9ce43d65bf59cd90eaf3e336a3a954.png (resized).jpg

#15848 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

My suggestion is you leave things like this to the pro's and not bumbling amateurs.

"And I would've got away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

Scooby Doo and the gang (resized).pngScooby Doo and the gang (resized).png

#15849 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hypothetical situation:

- Kevin is doing something squirrely... say, selling things under the table to raise money without the BK court's knowledge
- You encourage people to "investigate"
- Enough people "investigate" to arouse Kevin's suspicion
- When proper lawyer (who can actually do something about it) investigates, Kevin's shields are up and doesn't reply

Not terribly likely, but possible. Best to leave the snooping to the people who can actually follow up with legal motions. Forward suspicious ads and whatnot to Keith.. don't call the dude yourself just to check.

#15850 6 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Hypothetical situation:
- Kevin is doing something squirrely... say, selling things under the table to raise money without the BK court's knowledge
- You encourage people to "investigate"
- Enough people "investigate" to arouse Kevin's suspicion
- When proper lawyer (who can actually do something about it) investigates, Kevin's shields are up and doesn't reply
Not terribly likely, but possible. Best to leave the snooping to the people who can actually follow up with legal motions. Forward suspicious ads and whatnot to Keith.. don't call the dude yourself just to check.

This isn't very far from what happens in many cases. And I can assure you that doing things the right way does not involve setting up fake e-mail accounts.

If there were any actual evidence to come out of something like this, non-attorneys taking unilateral action in an attempt to "help" can actually cause a lot more work for the attorneys involved (jeopardizing or complicating the admissibility of evidence, giving the debtor more fodder for his claim that people on internet forums are harassing him, ect.). Counsel then may need to explain everything to the Court which may hurt credibility with the judge, cost the litigants more in attorney's fees, etc., etc.

Not my case, but I wouldn't want that type of "help" in any case of mine.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 317 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/317 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.