Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 314 of 370.
#15651 6 years ago

Please stop.

#15652 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

There's another term besides hillbilly rich...I can't use it on here otherwise I'd get a lifetime ban.

Nouveau Riche

#15653 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Nouveau Riche

I was going to say that earlier. But some Nouveau can handle money. They might be very smart people who earned what they have and realize the pitfalls of abuse. Not the Lottery Winner type.

The problem is they still get looked down on by "Old Money" people by not having the High Society / culturing that has been engrained on generations of traditions.

#15654 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Please stop.

Three moderations were just issued. Everyone else, stop carrying the joke forward or trying to skirt the line with it...thank you and enjoy your weekend.

#15655 6 years ago

Derailment (resized).jpgDerailment (resized).jpg

#15656 6 years ago

It's fair enough. Decency should prevail, and I deleted my post as really what's the point skirting these things with a lame-ass not terribly funny joke. Enough already.

The important issue is- where is the $750k? All else is a distraction. This thread is not derailed. Rather, people are upset, which is clearly understandable.

I respect the mods- it was right to moderate. Civility and decency are important, and are what separate us from the Kuleks

#15657 6 years ago

I hope Keith goes after that couch too.

Don't let any penny go uncovered.

#15658 6 years ago

Im hoping it can be proved the photography equipment was purchased with Predator money.....

1c75ca016d9cddf97b851ae609687238_giddy-up-success-kid-meme-giddy-kid-meme_400-400 (resized).jpeg1c75ca016d9cddf97b851ae609687238_giddy-up-success-kid-meme-giddy-kid-meme_400-400 (resized).jpeg

#15659 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I hope Keith goes after that couch too.
Don't let any penny go uncovered.

I would gladly testify in regards to said couch.

#15660 6 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I would gladly testify in regards to said couch.

Please stop. Discussions of the stains on a Kulek couch is way too much.

#15661 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Please stop. Discussions of the stains on a Kulek couch is way too much.

LOL, you are the first person to mention stains on the couch...

#15662 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

LOL, you are the first person to mention stains on the couch...

??? Who else would be sitting on it ???

#15663 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

To be driven to their own home for school?

Touche!!!

#15664 6 years ago

Don't like your voice being on the internet? Why? Someone out there will one day make you into a famous song.

"hide your pins, hide your wife"

#15665 6 years ago

I can not believe Pinside would leave this up. disgusting, speaks volumes about the OP and Pinside.

#15666 6 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

I can not believe Pinside would leave this up. disgusting, speaks volumes about the OP and Pinside.

Moderators have handled it already. Your opinion does not determine the virtues and values of Pinside. It was a South Park episode that some did find quite amusing.

#15667 6 years ago

What is wrong with the word naggers?

#15668 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Hey now. Don't go talking about my ex wife. That's just uncalled for. You want her number?

#15669 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Shows his inherent racism....

#15670 6 years ago

Wow, you can tell someone on pinside that they are illiterate and there is no response from the mods, but you say rhymes with something and you get an eject. social-justice-warrior-uber-politically-correct much?

#15671 6 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

Wow, you can tell someone on pinside that they are illiterate and there is no response from the mods, but you say rhymes with something and you get an eject. social-justice-warrior-uber-politically-correct much?

#15672 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Shows his inherent racism....

Not to get off topic, but this isn't the 1850's.

Racism is pretty much dead in America...and don't go giving the "there was this guy I knew" type story. We have leaders, celebrities, sports stars, business owners, etc. of all different colors and backgrounds. I don't think you can find another country that makes it work as well as we do.

#15673 6 years ago

Ok so getting back on topic, the word rhymes with hammer...

IMG_8033 (resized).JPGIMG_8033 (resized).JPG

#15674 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Not to get off topic, but this isn't the 1850's.
Racism is pretty much dead in America...and don't go giving the "there was this guy I knew" type story. We have leaders, celebrities, sports stars, business owners, etc. of all different colors and backgrounds. I don't think you can find another country that makes it work as well as we do.

Racism is anything but dead in America IMHO. Reverse racism is particularly awful & on the rise these days. It's abundant in the Media. Caucasians ultimately give it a pass though 9 out of 10 times because it's done tongue and cheek. You want to see racial profiling first hand be that white guy walking around in South Central LA at night.....Racism is abundant and on the rise. It just isn't as blatantly out in the open as it used to be.

#15675 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I can think of plenty of countries in the world that are less racist, especially having spent a lot of time in the UK. Just because athletes and pop stars are a more diverse group than before doesn't mean there isn't racism. Racism has changed; the overt southern democrat racism of the 50s and 60s is socially unacceptable except for small pockets in some areas. But the huge incarceration numbers of minorities, the police brutality issues... there's a lot we can do better, and should. Hell, the fact that n-word rich came up in a forum where a white guy ripped off a ton of other white guys is a good example of how messed up things can still be.

We are totally veering off the track here into politics

#15676 6 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ok so getting back on topic, the word rhymes with hammer...

Hopefully to end up in the Slammer!!

#15677 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

MCI/Worldcom employee here, many of my co-workers have a framed picture of the Oakdale Federal Correctional Complex on their desk.

What is it with guys named Bernie? Madoff, Ebbers, Tiede...

#15678 6 years ago

I thought this thread was about Predator and Kuleks..........

#15679 6 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

That would be "off topic"

#15680 6 years ago
Quoted from dkazz1:

After some 15,000+ posts, I think it's safe to say we ran out of things to talk about, until Kevin is either behind bars or some money is recovered (if Keith can get every cent back, God bless him, but it's obvious Kevin spent it all).

#15681 6 years ago

Guys...stop talking about racism in this thread. Everyone stop...we've moderated a lot of people over the last fifty posts...I'm not sure how we are not being clear here.

#15682 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Not sure if the Predator saga is more Shakespearean tragedy or Three Stooges episode.

A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet.

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk.

#15683 6 years ago

Didn't Kevin's wife want her list of stuff kept private? I think the judge even ordered Keith not to disclose it.

Yet Amanda herself submitted it to the courts which means it appears on Pacer...... Here is the list of her gear and where she got it/how much she paid.

What does someone with a knowledge of cameras think these are worth?

wife_63.pdfwife_63.pdf

#15684 6 years ago

I thought it was the clients she didnt want disclosed?

#15685 6 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

I thought it was the clients she didnt want disclosed?

Stones is correct on that one.

#15686 6 years ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

She mentions that she wants this over before Aaron's (Klump?) wedding and that he was just there at the courthouse.

Will any Predator money be used for this wedding? It would be nice to offer the pre-orders a chance to attend. Will any Kuleks be taking photos? When is it?IMG_1409 (resized).JPGIMG_1409 (resized).JPG

#15687 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Contacted Les Gold at American Jewelry & Loan with the list. His Response: "Not Interested"...

#15688 6 years ago

Where did the money in Mfcu come from?

#15689 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Where did the money in Mfcu come from?

Exactly!

In court she kept saying "I paid for that". That's somewhat irrelevant, the real question is where did the money come from that you used to pay for it?

Doesn't matter if the money you used to buy something off eBay was in your account or you paid cash for something at a yard sale. Where did that money originally come from?

#15690 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Guys...stop talking about racism in this thread. Everyone stop...we've moderated a lot of people over the last fifty posts...I'm not sure how we are not being clear here.

Then you stop it right now by deleting all the offensive post's.

Where does Pinside stand concerning Hate comments?

#15691 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Moderators have handled it already. Your opinion does not determine the virtues and values of Pinside. It was a South Park episode that some did find quite amusing.

Your right, Mods have handled it. Poorly.

Glad your So. Park mentality makes it ok to make fun of your neighbor. Amusing, for some for sure.

#15692 6 years ago

Where does Pinside stand concerning Hate comments?

Oh come on. I'm pretty sure they're against it and each hateful comment will be dealt with on a case by case biases.
What a ridiculous question.

#15693 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Oh come on. I'm pretty sure they're against it and each hateful comment will be dealt with on a case by case biases.
What a ridiculous question.

Then why are they still up on the site days latter?

#15694 6 years ago

They were moderated, punished and stand as example.

#15695 6 years ago

Don't mean to state the obvious but if you're so offended, you should open up a moderation thread.

#15696 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Didn't Kevin's wife want her list of stuff kept private? I think the judge even ordered Keith not to disclose it.
Yet Amanda herself submitted it to the courts which means it appears on Pacer...... Here is the list of her gear and where she got it/how much she paid.

best receipt scans, ever

#15697 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Don't mean to state the obvious but if you're so offended, you should open up a moderation thread.

I did, twice, with no response.

#15698 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I am only offend by the fact that the post are still there.

#15699 6 years ago

I am only offend by the fact that the post are still there.

I'm offended that we aren't focusing on the dirtbags who stole money from everyone.

#15700 6 years ago

Your right, Mods have handled it. Poorly.
Glad your So. Park mentality makes it ok to make fun of your neighbor. Amusing, for some for sure.

Sorry, Pinside is not your personal safe zone.

You should probably throw all of your TV's out and leave the internet.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 314 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/314 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.