Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 370.
#9101 8 years ago

Greg Wells, is that you?

#9102 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

as a fellow pinhead and lawyer

Quoted from iceman44:

Check my website again pal, I'm a CPA, LAWYER and FINANCIAL ADVISOR.

Quoted from iceman44:

But hey, what do I know, I'm just a dumbass Cpa, Lawyer and financial advisor.

Quoted from iceman44:

2. I said I would volunteer my time and my unique skills, one more time for you bud, CPA, LAWYER and FINANCIAL ADVISOR

Bragging.jpgBragging.jpg

#9103 8 years ago

"Your refund by Skit-B Pinball didn't complete."

Just got this wonderful email from Paypal...

#9104 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Crap, I'm sorry to hear that.

#9105 8 years ago

Same here "refund wasn't processed successfully"

One can only assume there are no funds in the account

#9106 8 years ago

Well that sucks.

#9107 8 years ago

Holy crap. Does this mean today everyone who got the refund is going to find out it did really happen?

#9108 8 years ago

I just got this email too

#9109 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Holy crap. Does this mean today everyone who got the refund is going to find out it did really happen?

appears that way. Sounds like I am back to plan A and B.

See you soon Kevin! I am NOT going away and neither are my friends.

#9110 8 years ago

This is really sad news. Getting picked up and put back down again hard.

#9111 8 years ago

Wow, what a kick in the nuts.

So, then it was NOT a Paypal move, because they wouldn't have done that. It was some hair brained Kevin thing at 3am.

Perhaps he had to go through the motions of "attempting" a refund, for legal defense reasons.

#9113 8 years ago

Your refund by Skit-B Pinball didn't complete.
Woke up to this.

#9114 8 years ago

what a kick in the nuts. pissed at myself everyday for being involved in this cluster*%&$.

#9115 8 years ago

Same 'Removed'. Oof. That's really lame to lose money twice.

#9116 8 years ago

Ditto... Back to square one...

#9117 8 years ago

Same with me...denied

#9118 8 years ago

If Kevin's lawyer buys a goddamn Magic Girl I'll be pissed!

For the record. I see a 'Removed', not 'insufficient funds'. He was implored by the lawyer, as I'll assume, to cancel the refunds.

If there is money in that account, he initiated a refund, I sure hope PP claws that money back in my direction.

Gotta get the day started with some coffee before I go into PayPal mode. Again.

#9119 8 years ago

Damn, this sucks to hear.

I still want to know if anyone was refunded that did not have a pending claim.

#9120 8 years ago

I really hope he didn't initiate those knowing his bank would deny the refunds.

#9121 8 years ago

what an A Hole!! i dont have a horse in this race.. but i would hunt him down if i were

kevin kulek.pngkevin kulek.png.. predator style

#9122 8 years ago

Ugh! This is so sad to read! Talk about dangling the carrot. I feel so bad for everyone involved. I hope something positive eventually comes from all of this for those still on this roller coaster.

Anyone else here picturing Kevin or his lawyer as the old guy in the State Farm commercial?

state-farm-dollar-tease_4734053_GIFSoup.com.gifstate-farm-dollar-tease_4734053_GIFSoup.com.gif

#9123 8 years ago

Sucks to hear those refunds didn't go through. If the money is actually held by Paypal, what exactly are they waiting for to happen? Is there going to be some grand revelation about where the money should go? Something going on behind the scenes? I don't get it.

#9124 8 years ago

I spoke with Paypal reps.

They confirmed 100% that my refund was initiated by Skit-B pinball and then cancelled by Skit-B pinball.
They went in the system and confirmed that none of these actions were done by paypal, they were all started and stopped by Kevin/Skit-B Pinball.

I am not sure what games he is playing here or what poor misguided advice he may be taking from someone but this is not going to help him in any way.

Paypal will provide all information on the account as soon as they are subpoened (sp?)

#9125 8 years ago

paypalsucks.com is full of stories of vendors having their accounts frozen and money seized.

Based on the lawyer's comments about paypal being uncooperative, I wonder if paypal is literally sitting on seized money, and no one is taking their phone calls.

How paypal can do this indefinitely is strange, but could be what is going on.

#9126 8 years ago

"Refunds did not clear from the senders bank"

Likely not insufficient funds? Even the $250 refunds were denied.

#9127 8 years ago

apparently he choose to fund from bank rather than his paypal balance.

All appears to be a game he is playing.

#9128 8 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

"Refunds did not clear from the senders bank"
Likely not insufficient funds? Even the $250 refunds were denied.

why wouldnt it be insufficient funds? thats what happens if paypal refunds dont clear... no money in paypal balance, no money
in the account linked to paypal. any monies were moved out of there long ago.

#9129 8 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

why wouldnt it be insufficient funds? thats what happens if paypal refunds dont clear... no money in paypal balance, no money
in the account linked to paypal. any monies were moved out of there long ago.

i think kevin didnt have the funds on his paypal anymore.. and he stopped it manualy in order not to get exposed to the fact he doesnt have money on the paypal account anymore by just stopping the refund,

correct me if i am wrong but i believe that kevin wasnt a millionair by default, take it into account that he spended lots of money into R&D of the game,cabinets,toys for the game lots of money went into it.. and he spended money to go to pinball 'business' trips, and lots of other personal stuff like buying a house.. i would be really surprised if he is able to refund the money to all you people he stole money of. my guess he is not. unfortunally..its one big scam.

#9130 8 years ago

I'm wondering if refunds started, then he realized he has no idea of knowing who already got a chargeback due to idiocracy?

This is weird.

#9131 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

is this exactly what they said in the email ? .. if kevin manually cancelled it, im thinking you would have got a different email.

#9132 8 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

is this exactly what they said in the email ? .. if kevin manually cancelled it, im thinking you would have got a different email.

confirmed by 3 different paypal reps that he physically cancelled the transaction and said full details will be provided once they are legally required to do so.

#9133 8 years ago

The message says it didn't clear from the senders bank, and to contact them.

#9134 8 years ago

This sucks- sorry to hear this, guys. If it makes you feel slightly better, I never even got the first paypal email (I paid the lot via PP).

What's the consensus re getting money back- worth waiting longer, or Better Call Saul? I guess Zane Smith couldn't do a Michigan case as he's in Chicago?

#9135 8 years ago

If my bank can't help, there's the Michigan lawyer who posted earlier...likely that route.

#9136 8 years ago

hulk155.jpghulk155.jpg

#9137 8 years ago

On with PP, still, after 30 minutes.

First rep said that the refund was initiated using an attached bank account or e-check, Not via his PP account.

The rep said, "I am not supposed to tell you this, but he cannot pay from his PP account because it is a negative balance", I ask how much, "$94,000".

I am on hold as I try to start a claim now based on my refund transaction ID, which is current enough - at least that is my hope and assumption while I wait on hold.

#9138 8 years ago

Kevin refunds the people he likes.
Lawyer religiously reads this thread now, sees what Kevin did.
Lawyer chews out Kevin for being a moron, tells him to pull refunds.
Kevin pulls refunds, still major slime-ball.

#9139 8 years ago

While im sure it would be difficult to organize, would people be interested in a joint case with KeithinMI?

#9140 8 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

The rep said, "I am not supposed to tell you this, but he cannot pay from his PP account because it is a negative balance", I ask how much, "$94,000".

Wonder how many people actually got charge backs through, how many times does $4k go into $94k? About 23 people? Seems about right.

#9141 8 years ago

A negative balance would make sense if the credit card charge backs went against his account.

#9142 8 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Ayyyyyy, how many of those promoters directly addressed the issue head-on, and were so assured in their response like 'Noah'?

How many were called to the carpet on pinside like Noah and forced to say one way or another? Their is an expectation of legitimacy and legal for vendors who have paid to be at the show. One could say loosely the same for pinside. Do you think a standing for sale ad for bootleg parts would last long on the site?

Everyone wanted to believe these guys... they lied for their convenience over and over and over to convince people. They leaned on other people's credibility to advance their own. The guys weaved stories to be convincing.. and duped many.

People are going over the top when they look at those who were duped -- and leap into making them conspirators solely because they failed to expose the lies.

#9143 8 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

On with PP, still, after 30 minutes.
First rep said that the refund was initiated using an attached bank account or e-check, Not via his PP account.
I am on hold as I try to start a claim now based on my refund transaction ID, which is current enough - at least that is my hope and assumption while I wait on hold.

ive never heard of a negative balance. but anyway... continue

#9144 8 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

ive never heard of a negative balance. but anyway... continue

I've had a negative balance. Someone did a chargeback on me. Paypal basically told me to make them whole or they would take the money back some other way.

#9145 8 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Kevin refunds the people he likes.
Lawyer religiously reads this thread now, sees what Kevin did.
Lawyer chews out Kevin for being a moron, tells him to pull refunds.
Kevin pulls refunds, still major slime-ball.

Anyone that hasn't recieved a refund AND people that just had this withdrawn refund stunt pulled on them really needs to get off this public forum and start a private group through email or some other means. You guys are telling Kevin and the lawyer exactly what you are going to do. You don't think attempting to refund you guys makes Kevin look good in front of a judge? Think about it and get organized.

#9146 8 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Wonder how many people actually got charge backs through, how many times does $4k go into $94k

Well not many, between 20-30 goes into $94k.. But how many more were processed with money existing in the account before it went negative?

If Kevin/lawyer truly couldn't get money out, then the PP account has been run negative.

#9147 8 years ago

I am so sorry to hear this news, guys. Talk about adding insult to injury.

#9148 8 years ago
Quoted from PaulLang76:

Anyone that hasn't recieved a refund AND people that just had this withdrawn refund stunt pulled on them really needs to get off this public forum

Exactly. I'd be willing to bet his lawyer had no clue about these refunds until everyone started posting about them. Then in turn he was told to withdraw them (he has to get paid too, plus refunding would hurt Kevin's case of "continued production"). Plus, I can't help but think that PayPal would allow even more credit on the account past the current balance. He's effectively turning that account into a credit card.

#9149 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I can't help but think that PayPal would allow even more credit on the account past the current balance. He's effectively turning that account into a credit card.

It's chargebacks. That is the credit card companies holding power over Paypal. Not about Kevin getting credit.

#9150 8 years ago

I just checked my CC balance and the refund went through even though I got that message this morning? It shows refund SkitB and the funds are there. Anyone else?

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 183 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/183 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.