Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 361 of 370.
#18001 5 years ago

How is the snake?

#18002 5 years ago

Reminds me of Rich Little Christmas Carol when Cratchet said Scrooge got bit by a snake and it was just awful. Seeing that poor reptile curl up and die like that....

#18003 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

"The trustee has recovered assets"

They recovered that cobra?

#18004 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Despite the harm that has been done, I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone.
Keeping poisonous/venomous pets probably isn't a good idea in the first place, though.

I would feel sorry for the Cobra. Probably never get the taste out of its mouth.

#18005 5 years ago

A dumbass in Pinconning got bit by their pet venomous snake and everybody assumes (or knows) it is has to be Kevin K. HaHaHa me too.

#18006 5 years ago

Where do I send the poison oak, I mean, get well flowers?

Keep up the good fight guys!

#18007 5 years ago

Just got the 'letter' this morning, seems like progress to me.

#18008 5 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Just got the 'letter' this morning, seems like progress to me.

still a long way to go!

but any recovery is good stuff!

also a reminder that this is all long from over for those that care to continue the good fight.

#18009 5 years ago

The form 410 proof of claim has some questions i'm not sure about. Perhaps someone could shed light on how to properly fill it out? I'll email Keith anyway:

2.Has this claim been acquired from someone else?
4.Does this claim amend one already filed?
5.Do you know if anyone else has filed a proof of claim for this claim?
6.Do you have any number you use to identify the debtor?
9.Is all or part of the claim secured?
11.Is this claim subject to aright of setoff?
12.Is all or part of the claim entitled to priority under11 U.S.C. § 507(a)?

#18010 5 years ago

yeah, haven't looked at the form yet, but I would need help answering those questions, too.

#18011 5 years ago

I'm surprised to see this thread still going. What happened, did deeproot hire him?

#18012 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm surprised to see this thread still going. What happened, did deeproot hire him?

Alright....that actually made me....

laugh ass off.giflaugh ass off.gif
#18013 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Retro Atomic Predator in Wonderland?

#18014 5 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

The form 410 proof of claim has some questions i'm not sure about. Perhaps someone could shed light on how to properly fill it out?

Official Form 410 - Proof of Claim:

http://www.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/form_b_410_16.pdf

2. Has this claim been acquired from someone else?

No, if you are the original customer of Skit-B Pinball. Yes, if you bought your claim from another Skit-B Pinball customer.

4. Does this claim amend one already filed?

Yes, if you already filed a Proof of Claim in this particular bankruptcy case. No, if this is your first Proof of Claim in this case.

5. Do you know if anyone else has filed a proof of claim for this claim?

No, if you don't know. Yes, if you do know.

6. Do you have any number you use to identify the debtor?

In a business transactions, this could be a Customer No. on an Accounts Receivable aging report.

9. Is all or part of the claim secured?

No, most individual claims against Kevin Kulek (the debtor in the BK case) for an undelivered Predator pinball machine are unsecured claims (i.e., not backed by a lien on specific assets, also known as "collateral"). Bank loans are often secured by specific assets (e.g., 2016 Ford F-150 XL Pickup Truck, Color: Blue Flame, VIN# XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX). Most individual claims are unsecured, and therefore have a general claim against the overall asset pool.

11. Is this claim subject to a right of setoff?

No, if you don't owe Kevin money. Yes, if you owe Kevin money that could be netted against the amount Kevin owes you.

12. Is all or part of the claim entitled to priority under 11 U.S.C. § 507(a)?

Yes. Section 507(a)(7) of the Bankruptcy Code gives a 7th priority to "allowed unsecured claims of individuals, to the extent of $̶1̶,̶8̶0̶0̶ $2,850* for each such individual, arising from the deposit, before the commencement of the case, of money in connection with the purchase, lease, or rental of property, or the purchase of services, for the personal, family, or household use of such individuals, that were not delivered or provided." [11 U.S.C. §507(a)(7)]

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title11/html/USCODE-2011-title11-chap5-subchapI-sec507.htm

*The initial $1,800 dollar amount in the original Bankruptcy Code has been increased numerous times over the years to compensate for inflation, and it was subsequently increased to $2,850 in 2016.

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2016/02/22/2016-03607/revision-of-certain-dollar-amounts-in-the-bankruptcy-code

#18015 5 years ago

Thanks very much for that explanation. It is most appreciated.

#18016 5 years ago

Is Keith going to email us? Should we be posting about this case in public..?

#18017 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Is Keith going to email us? Should we be posting about this case in public..?

very unlikely. from how I understand it all >>>

Kieth works for the trustee currently.

Anyone that hired Keith for a civil suit; those have been put on hold while the state (i.e. trustee, which hired Keith due to his previous knowledge/expertise with the case) does all the bankruptcy proceedings. Currently the trustee has recovered some assets (and I am guessing some more to come) and they have requested proof (you may have done this once before for the civil cases but in a different manner) of what each person is owed.

As some point presumably the trustee will send out a portion (likely small based on what they recover/ the number owed) of the money to those that are owed. At this point I am guessing some of the ancillary characters in the plot have paid what they settled with the bankruptcy court to do. Over time, the hired hands get paid out and then what is left gets split between all of the people that have proven their debt.

After the bankruptcy is finally closed by the state, THEN the civil suits can start back up. Luckily via the bankruptcy most of the leg work should already be done.
Post civil suit, you could then go after the SkitB clan to attempt recovery. I personally plan to go the full route with this and assume I will be eventually garishing wages .10 at a time, but man will those checks feel good

#18018 5 years ago

Thanks - a helpful summary! I'm also in to the bitter end with this case; ditto Jpop.

#18019 5 years ago

Just watched Predator the other night, still want it made someday and the night mode or whatever it was called in a future pin.

#18020 5 years ago

This is one of the nicest things I've ever seen on Pinside. That was VERY nice of you to help these people out with your expertise!!!

Mike in Kentucky

#18021 5 years ago

I've emailed Keith several times and he hasn't replied- quite disappointing. Please could someone with some intel PM me?

1 week later
#18022 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

my math puts it at around $350 to 375k taken in. Seeing the creditors list and knowing that many only paid a portion in I est avg at 2k paid per person and around 175 total people listed (off top of my head)
best guesses (these are just guesses) on where the money went >>
-120k to virtuapin
-50k to house and fix ups
-20k to back alley
-30k to payments to his buddies that worked for him
-30k to parts and actual development
-60-100k locked up and paypal took
I would guess the final 25-65k was spent on life expenses and to start up his rumored route business.
The reason the trustee choose to go after virtuapin and the house is those were the largest amounts of likely recoverable assets.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Nope, not even close. Case is proceeding at the typical pace.
Things are going well so far.
Kuleck clan lives are much worse off now than before the case started.
Kevin will not be able to discarge any of the listed debts.
Witch wife owes the trustee big bucks (for their sorry asses it is big money)
Still waitin on the Paul case and counter which are where much of the money went, we all know is most likely to recover, and at minimum we should get the joy of getting back something from this tie in.
The bankruptcy proceedings have done lots of leg work that should help the civil cases when they resume and also gives plenty of good info on criminal activities.
Things are far from over for the Kuleck clan.
I can understand the fatigue for many, but please stay strong. This family obviously needs to be brought to justice so they can't scam others.

Quoted from Whysnow:

plus money to Paul which I beleive we are still waiting on conclusion.

Wait no more Detective whysnow; Case dismissed with Prejudice. Zero paid by Paul. Enjoy your crumbs. But the attorneys will get those.

#18023 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Wait no more Detective whysnow; Case dismissed with Prejudice. Zero paid by Paul. ...

What does with Prejudice mean?

#18024 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What does with Prejudice mean?

Basically that this case is over and cannot be brought back up or retried.

#18025 5 years ago

We are just in bankruptcy proceedings still. If you think this is done for your buddy Paul, then LOL.

#18026 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

We are just in bankruptcy proceedings still. If you think this is done for your buddy Paul, then LOL.

Excuse me, is it why snow Esq. Or why snow of COuNsel?

LOL.

#18027 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

my math puts it at around $350 to 375k taken in. Seeing the creditors list and knowing that many only paid a portion in I est avg at 2k paid per person and around 175 total people listed (off top of my head)
best guesses (these are just guesses) on where the money went >>
-120k to virtuapin
-50k to house and fix ups
-20k to back alley
-30k to payments to his buddies that worked for him
-30k to parts and actual development
-60-100k locked up and paypal took
I would guess the final 25-65k was spent on life expenses and to start up his rumored route business.
The reason the trustee choose to go after virtuapin and the house is those were the largest amounts of likely recoverable assets.

So, the Trustee and his special litigation COuNsel collected aboot zero from your guess of $120K. well done......
I think a LOL is in order.

#18028 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Excuse me, is it why snow Esq. Or why snow of COuNsel?
LOL.

Hahaha. For a long time I thought it was why’s now.

#18029 5 years ago

pretty disgusting how much you defend these guys mrBally.

You seem happy that multiple MIchiganders ran off with hundreds of thousands of dollars? Why?
Is it just because they are your friends so can do no wrong?

#18030 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pretty disgusting how much you defend these guys mrBally.
You seem happy that multiple MIchiganders ran off with hundreds of thousands of dollars? Why?
Is it just because they are your friends so can do no wrong?

Maybe in your little mind I'm disgusting.

A well educated Federal Judge determined that there was no case whereas you claimed there was $120K in particular that could be recovered. You are the disgusting one who rounds up others and their money in hopes to benefit yourself.

Not just for legal cases, but pinball machine pre orders to gain machines first, phony friendships to get information, phony inquiries aboot parts in an attempt to gain information and even supplying phone numbers to attorneys to let them borderline harass others. All leading to dead ends.

I tried to warn others that there was no way to recover funds that simply are gone. Don't throw good money at bad money.

Disclosure, I have never spoken to Kevin in my life. Only saw him at a pinball show giving a seminar that I walked out of after listening for a few minutes. None of his crew are friends or acquaintances.

Added over 4 years ago:

I am retracting the above post.

#18031 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Maybe in your little mind I'm disgusting.
A well educated Federal Judge determined that there was no case whereas you claimed there was $120K in particular that could be recovered. You are the disgusting one who rounds up others and their money in hopes to benefit yourself.
Not just for legal cases, but pinball machine pre orders to gain machines first, phony friendships to get information, phony inquiries aboot parts in an attempt to gain information and even supplying phone numbers to attorneys to let them borderline harass others. All leading to dead ends.
I tried to warn others that there was no way to recover funds that simply are gone. Don't throw good money at bad money.
Disclosure, I have never spoken to Kevin in my life. Only saw him at a pinball show giving a seminar that I walked out of after listening for a few minutes. None of his crew are friends or acquaintances.

Quoted for posterity

#18032 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Quoted for posterity

Don't forget your debunked license issue.....

#18033 5 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Hahaha. For a long time I thought it was why’s now.

Same

#18035 5 years ago

I seem to remember someone defending Andrew Heighway like they were bff's while he stole a shit ton of $$

#18036 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I seem to remember someone defending Andrew Heighway like they were bff's while he stole a shit ton of $$

You may want to go reread that history if you think that is true. I have been very clear on my stance concerning any preorder pinball since learning my lesson with this debacle.

Your insinuation that I was even remotely involved with Andrew is silly.

SkitB, yup I Fed up. I believed lies and regurgitated them. I have appologized and continue to take ownership of those faults. i have also been a person behind the scenes to gather lots of info and do lots of legwork to make sure those that were taken advantage of have the best shot at recovering funds that are available.

To be clear, while MrBally and a few other people are happy with some of the ways other MI people have alegedly hidden machines, illegeally dispersed assests, and even blown cash, and they would like all this to just die and go away... the legal process is long, arduous, and drawn out. Since Bankruptcy proceedings are still ongoing, all civil cases are on hold. Once bankruptcy is done then things can get back to work in the civil matters. after civil matters comes recovery and of course some of this is already locked in for life and there will be the opportunity to garnish wages. Don't be fooled by those that want this to all go away so certain roads never get followed... federal court differs from civil and of course differs from criminal. We are merely in the first chapter of the US legal process for those that choose to follow it.

I have no problem throwing good money after bad as a matter of principle. I don't plan for or expect to have any money ever come back to me, but then again the trustee has already recovered some funds so for those willing to take the time and secure your debt are likely getting something back . That already is a huge win in my book!

#18037 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Case dismissed with Prejudice.

Could someone explain what this means?

#18038 5 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Could someone explain what this means?

It means that in the federal bankruptcy court it is dimissed permenantly.

You can look more into the details and horse trading that went on around this specific case, but simply put things are far from over for any of this.

#18039 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

SkitB, yup I Fed up. I believed lies and regurgitated them. I have appologized and continue to take ownership of those faults. i have also been a person behind the scenes to gather lots of info and do lots of legwork to make sure those that were taken advantage of have the best shot at recovering funds that are available.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I have no problem throwing good money after bad as a matter of principle. I don't plan for or expect to have any money ever come back to me, but then again the trustee has already recovered some funds so for those willing to take the time and secure your debt are likely getting something back . That already is a huge win in my book!

I gotta respect someone that admits their faults, then puts in the effort to make sure that the problem is fixed to the best of their ability. I don’t have skin in the game. (I would have been pissed at you for all your support of this project in the beginning, but since the truth has came out, you’ve shown your determination in setting things right.) keep fighting.

#18040 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I’ve got no skin in this game but do understand the emotions this brings a out for those who were screwed over in this mess.

While I would hope justice is served in some fashion how much “good” money is worth throwing into this? Just seems foolish to a certain extent.

Any money you recover will probably only be a drop in the bucket compared to what you’ll spend fighting this. At some point I feel like you’ve got to cut your losses. Instead of pouring out money in legal fees I think I’d rather just invest more into my retirement, home improvement projects, or just buy something else completely crazy outside of legal fees for this endeavor.

#18041 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Any money you recover will probably only be a drop in the bucket compared to what you’ll spend fighting this.

What I hear him saying is he doesn't care how much it costs. For the sake of himself and all those Kevin took advantage of, he doesn't want to let Kevin off the hook.

As one who lost money and chose not to throw good money after bad, all I can say is, "Thanks."

#18042 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

What I hear him saying is he doesn't care how much it costs. For the sake of himself and all those Kevin took advantage of, he doesn't want to let Kevin off the hook.
As one who lost money and chose not to throw good money after bad, all I can say is, "Thanks."

That’s the way I read his responses as well I just really question it. At some point the cost of it all can’t make sense.

Why intentionally take more money away from yourself when I’m guessing the desired outcome for Kevin that he’s hoping will probably not amount to much.

I highly doubt he’ll see any jail time. Maybe at best they will garner wages? I don’t know the guy but as far as I can read he isn’t known to keep stable employment so good luck with that. One would assume that if you don’t have wages to garnish then off to jail you might go, but my father in law is in with the state and federal government for like 40k and maybe have repaid a couple thousand over the course of 10 years. He too only holds jobs for small amounts of time and squeaks through life somehow. He’s completely comfortable with that lifestyle. My guess is Kevin will be the same.

It’s for that reason why I question if it’s wise to drain your own account for the hope of seeing a result. In the end I’m no expert on the matter and it isn’t my money.

It would seem the only real winner is the lawyer sending whysnow the bill.

Best of luck though

#18043 5 years ago

Tough to garner wages of somone that doesn't have any wages.

#18044 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Tough to garner wages of somone that doesn't have any wages.

Exactly my point.

#18045 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Exactly my point.

Thats been the point of most people that didn't get ripped off and can stand to the side and watch. To the conspiracy theory tilted here that makes us buddies with Kevin, but whatever. I understand completely wanting to take Kevin to the full extent of pound town, but the pie in the sky "let's get all the monies back" is conspiracy theory of its own.

#18046 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Thats been the point of most people that didn't get ripped off and can stand to the side and watch. To the conspiracy theory tilted here that makes us buddies with Kevin, but whatever. I understand completely wanting to take Kevin to the full extent of pound town, but the pie in the sky "let's get all the monies back" is conspiracy theory of its own.

The money is in a sack, under a tree behind the flooded house. There's a map. It will be discovered.

#18047 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:The money is in a sack, under a tree behind the flooded house. There's a map. It will be discovered.

And in the sack is an IOU from the licensing department of Skit-B

#18048 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

A well educated Federal Judge determined that there was no case whereas you claimed there was $120K in particular that could be recovered.

In my opinion this is a matter of perspective. It was bad business for SKIT-B to pay $120K up front. The judge doesn't rule on good/bad business decisions... as much as we'd like them to sometimes.

#18049 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

It’s for that reason why I question if it’s wise to drain your own account for the hope of seeing a result. In the end I’m no expert on the matter and it isn’t my money.

It would seem the only real winner is the lawyer sending whysnow the bill.

Aren't they always?

I thought about joining the lawsuit but decided to get off the Predator ride instead. Partially due to the belief the likelihood of recovery was minuscule and partially to put it in the past.

Must say though, I do get some satisfaction seeing Kevin dragged into court and driven underground.

#18050 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

I do get some satisfaction seeing Kevin dragged into court and driven underground.

I think everyone does when they imagine him squirming, but the worst part is that these lawsuits are probably only a minor nuisance to Kevin. To him it's a court appearance here or there, some letters in the mail to dodge or throw out. He was never going to be part of mainstream society that uses credit and pays taxes, so the consequences are minimized. I seriously doubt all this is affecting him much. The dude doesn't give a shit, that's why he ripped everyone off in the first place.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 361 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/361 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.