Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 315 of 370.
#15701 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Guys...stop talking about racism in this thread. Everyone stop...we've moderated a lot of people over the last fifty posts...I'm not sure how we are not being clear here.

You have not deleted half of whats up on the site.
You Robin are quickly determining what of type site this is going to become.

#15702 6 years ago

Now im offended

#15703 6 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Now im offended

I'm offended, he's offended, wouldn't you like to be offended too?

#15704 6 years ago
Quoted from jasonp:

Now im offended

you should be, and you get to witness my painful withdraw from pinside, should only take 2-3 days,

but, really, I never knew the group was so racist.

#15705 6 years ago
Quoted from wolftownjeff:

you should be, and you get to witness my painful withdraw from pinside, should only take 2-3 days,

Knock this shit off already.

#15706 6 years ago

Goodbye!

#15707 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

best receipt scans, ever

The off-kilter angles and darkened edges makes me think these are photographs of a computer monitor showing eBay auction items.

#15708 6 years ago

She can keep the Canon AE1 and the Olympus camera. Those were purchased in 2010 and 2012. That's a total of $300.

Everything else is mine and I'm going after it!

Keith.... you're doing a fantastic job!

#15709 6 years ago
Quoted from Slash:

Exactly!
In court she kept saying "I paid for that". That's somewhat irrelevant, the real question is where did the money come from that you used to pay for it?
Doesn't matter if the money you used to buy something off eBay was in your account or you paid cash for something at a yard sale. Where did that money originally come from?

At this point she might as well have said the money came from the mattress and her underwear drawer.

#15710 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

At this point she might as well have said the money came from the mattress and her underwear drawer.

Underwear drawer....eeeeeewwwwww...I wouldn't want to handle that money.

#15711 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

her underwear drawer.

From what i have seen those drawers would hold a lot of cash!!!

#15712 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Sorry, Pinside is not your personal safe zone.
You should probably throw all of your TV's out and leave the internet.

Please include a trigger warning next time!!!

#15713 6 years ago

Trigger Warning

Ok, I finally listened to the old actress audio. What a horrible acting job.
Keith & the Judge must endure so many dipshits in court that lay on these BS acts, that it's no longer difficult to hold back smiling & laughing in court.

Let's see, what did this acting hag have to contribute to society this time:

1. Immediately asked to go to emergency room, then did not. I bet she did not after court either.

2. Spoke without being spoken to or when being ignored to perform other task by judge.

3. Complains that Keith does not deliver any court orders to her, but court actually delivers them.

3. Says everything she received in writing is all lies. Says the terrible lieing actress.

4. Does not want her lies heard by the world. Too bad.

5. Doesn't have air to speak, but that did not stop her from traveling, promoting, selling, & collecting on pinball machines in the tune of $500,000 to $1,000,000 USD. "This fuckery must stop."

6. Lies about just being a mudder & ungrand-udder, yet is the accounting & legal representative for predator pinball scam. I didn't realize reproductive organs had anything to do with this case. Maybe we can talk about our skeletal systems next time, ala bones on predator that need to be sold to recoup stolen money. Douchebag hag.

7. Tosses in extra "poor me" I can't even push in the chair, false act.

8. Claims to have no money & on disability. I'm sure the state will be interested in more information to be shared here.

So, just like daughter act of lies, came in with rehearsed set of lies & excuses to:
A. Gain sympathy to protect stolen money.
B. Propagate family lies to protect stolen money.

Did I miss anything?

#15714 6 years ago

Thanks for saving me the trouble of having to listen to it.

#15715 6 years ago

Lets just hope granny doesn't have a wardrobe malfunction.

#15716 6 years ago

Kathy Kulek reviews the local McDonald's on Yelp for violating her civil rats:

#15717 6 years ago

The whole family is a joke. I can only hope they all get what's coming to them. I cannot stand dishonest people. This is just bad for our pinball community. I was so close to getting involved in this mess. I just didn't like the machine that much. The lighting was weird. Good luck to everyone involved!!!

#15718 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Where did the money in Mfcu come from?

Quoted from Slash:

Exactly!
In court she kept saying "I paid for that". That's somewhat irrelevant, the real question is where did the money come from that you used to pay for it?
Doesn't matter if the money you used to buy something off eBay was in your account or you paid cash for something at a yard sale. Where did that money originally come from?

DAMMIT SLASH! Your response was the very words I was going to write! You beat me to it! Haaaaaaa! I've been asking myself this same question over and over, and why didn't the judge ask her that question. "Yes, ma'am, I understand you bought these things yourself, but we need to see your bank records of income from your business where you used it to make these purchases. This has all the appearances that funds for this came from the Skit-B account. Yes? No? I need to see something besides you saying you paid for it."

#15719 6 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Thanks for saving me the trouble of having to listen to it.

Made riding the stupid elliptical more entertaining

#15720 6 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

» YouTube video

Mcscuse me hahaha

#15721 6 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

» YouTube video

Holy bleep that's her.
That hag gets around

#15722 6 years ago

" . . . for violating her civil RATS."

That was some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen! That woman has numerous videos on YouTube. I almost got addicted watching her spout off on many topics. I may have to watch ALL of her videos!

#15723 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Trigger Warning
Ok, I finally listened to the old actress audio. What a horrible acting job.
Keith & the Judge must endure so many dipshits in court that lay on these BS acts, that it's no longer difficult to hold back smiling & laughing in court.
Let's see, what did this acting hag have to contribute to society this time:
1. Immediately asked to go to emergency room, then did not. I bet she did not after court either.
2. Spoke without being spoken to or when being ignored to perform other task by judge.
3. Complains that Keith does not deliver any court orders to her, but court actually delivers them.
3. Says everything she received in writing is all lies. Says the terrible lieing actress.
4. Does not want her lies heard by the world. Too bad.
5. Doesn't have air to speak, but that did not stop her from traveling, promoting, selling, & collecting on pinball machines in the tune of $500,000 to $1,000,000 USD. "This fuckery must stop."
6. Lies about just being a mudder & ungrand-udder, yet is the accounting & legal representative for predator pinball scam. I didn't realize reproductive organs had anything to do with this case. Maybe we can talk about our skeletal systems next time, ala bones on predator that need to be sold to recoup stolen money. Douchebag hag.
7. Tosses in extra "poor me" I can't even push in the chair, false act.
8. Claims to have no money & on disability. I'm sure the state will be interested in more information to be shared here.
So, just like daughter act of lies, came in with rehearsed set of lies & excuses to:
A. Gain sympathy to protect stolen money.
B. Propagate family lies to protect stolen money.
Did I miss anything?

Wonder if she walked out of court patting herself on the back for doing such a "good" job.

#15724 6 years ago
Quoted from Steevsee64:

Wonder if she walked out of court patting herself on the back for doing such a "good" job.

oh totally.
the whole family is bragging about it to each other the day it happened.

#15725 6 years ago

Please. I'm offended by people that leave the house everyday just LOOKING to be "offended". You know... the holier than thou types.

Maybe you're just "projecting"?

#15726 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Sorry, Pinside is not your personal safe zone.
You should probably throw all of your TV's out and leave the internet.

wh.gifwh.gif

#15728 6 years ago

I think Miranda's probation:

"Miranda is on federal probation for drug trafficking, Staebell said. In January, Sonoma County sheriff’s deputies arrested him on suspicion of being a felon in possession of ammunition."

helped land him in jail.

#15729 6 years ago

Despite so-called equality (men don't get this favoured status so it isn't), isn't it amazing how women just need to cry and whinge to get sympathy, as if they are children? Kathy and Amanda's despicable, child-like manipulative antics make me want to vomit.

Shame on you two women-children, exploiting your entitlement. I wouldn't, as a man, cry in court, but if I did would be rightly slapped! And I'm sure most women would be disgusted by their pitiful antics too.

#15730 6 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

» YouTube video

Is she for real? That must be like some comedy thing. No one can really be like that?

#15731 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

Is she for real? That must be like some comedy thing. No one can really be like that?

About as real as Granny kulek's breathing problems.

#15732 6 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

» YouTube video

Love the fine steakhouse she went to in this

Hint: It's not Gibson's or Kinzie in Chicago, nor Morton's or Ruth's Chris.....

#15733 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Love the fine steakhouse she went to in this video:» YouTube video

Ponderosa has all of those beat. Western Sizzlin a close second.

#15734 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Love the fine steakhouse she went to in this video:» YouTube video

She done got the whole buff-ette with mashed potaters

#15735 6 years ago

okay i was just in my email looking for an old email and i found a list sent out by kevin that list all the buyers, how much they paid, and how they paid. keith if you need this let me know - later on tonight hopefully i can add it all up to see how much of it was paypal

36 were paid in full, and i just quickly counted another 110k in 3k and 3250 amounts, less call the 36 paid in full a 180k - so we know he had at least 290k

this is list 4.1.15 that he distributed

next to some of the paypals he has cc, dc, and bank listed on some of them

if anybody needs this list i can send you the email

i can tell you it was right as far as how i paid, and the amount i paid

thanks ed

#15736 6 years ago

sorry i also forgot to mention it came from somebody named Arthur thomas

#15737 6 years ago

ok i just read the email and it was to show what kevin collected - and it asked not to distribute the list - so i would assume keith has this and it has been updated since - sorry i thought i discovered something good.

thanks ed

#15738 6 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

ok i just read the email and it was to show what kevin collected - and it asked not to distribute the list - so i would assume keith has this and it has been updated since - sorry i thought i discovered something good.
thanks ed

Ping Keith privately so he doesn't miss your chat messages here. Your finding may not be the same one in his hands. Worth a shot! Thanks for looking.

#15739 6 years ago

Dont assume anything. Contact Keith and know this is a public service for justice. Whatever the request to not to distribute, that is not important now.

#15740 6 years ago

this list I got was created by one of us - it wasn't created by kevin - it was created right after things went south - I should have read the email first - anyway keith I'm sure you have it - if you need it just let me know - again sorry for the confusion. thanks ed

#15741 6 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

this list I got was created by one of us - it wasn't created by kevin - it was created right after things went south - I should have read the email first - anyway keith I'm sure you have it - if you need it just let me know - again sorry for the confusion. thanks ed

Just pm the guy and let him know you have it. He can tell you if he doesnt, and it seems to be a pretty important and possible factual doc created before things went south. If nothing else, its another piece to the puzzle. Do it.

#15742 6 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

pm sent.

please email it to me. I am pretty sure I have this and it has been passed on, but I will confirm it is the same (earlier version from current?)
From what I know, I dont think a lawyer can just reach out to request info, but nothing stops us from sending along stuff when we find it.

#15743 6 years ago

email and file sent to whysnow - let me know if you don't get it - thanks ed

#15744 6 years ago

Have Amanda or Kathy turn over all of the banking statements?
Or still playing games?

#15745 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

From what I know, I dont think a lawyer can just reach out to request info, but nothing stops us from sending along stuff when we find it.

rebuttal (resized).JPGrebuttal (resized).JPG

#15746 6 years ago

There was a list right after things blew up and after Kevin did the PayPal refunds with no money to fund. The court used this list to send out letters to everyone to see if they were going to fight the discharge.

My buddy was on the list with an old address he was at when he first paid (and the dollar about he had into it). I let him know so he could contact the court and give them his new address. But before he could even do that the court sent it to his new address.

So even though we have a tendency to not trust these bureaucracies to get things right I have a feeling it is like airline luggage. Most of the time the system works and things function properly. We concentrate on the times they don't but if that was the majority of the time the system would have collapsed a long time ago.

Kevin might suck at keeping documentation, but the court (and Keith) are good.

#15747 6 years ago

New filing re: the house "SUPPLEMENTAL BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF TRUSTEE’S POSITION TO RECOVER TRANSFERRED HOME AS ASSET OF THE ESTATE"

AKulek.pdfAKulek.pdf

#15748 6 years ago

Short version:

Short version (resized).JPGShort version (resized).JPG

#15749 6 years ago

Also an update on the Virtuapin sanctions (which Maletich & VP don't want to pay).

Not as interesting reading, so I am just posting the docket entry.

Virtuapin update (resized).JPGVirtuapin update (resized).JPG

#15750 6 years ago

Ouch.

If the house is taken, this is a clear example of how the kids are forced to endure the hardship of poor, and fraudulent, actions of the parents.

I'm sure blame will be placed at the feet of the creditors, rather than on the faces in the mirror that thought they could keep money that wasn't theirs to keep.

The ironic thing is, had he set up a proper business entity and paid himself a salary, filed taxes accordingly, etc...the bankruptcy would probably hold water and a lot of this wouldn't be happening.

At least, I assume that's the case.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 315 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/315 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.