Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 370.
#7801 9 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

But there is no way, or at least it's extremely difficult for a manufacturing company to be non-profit.

article-1177646-04D1D625000005DC-112_233x495.jpgarticle-1177646-04D1D625000005DC-112_233x495.jpg
#7802 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

article-1177646-04D1D625000005DC-112_233x495.jpg

Newman's Own is not a non-profit corporation. They are a regular corporation that voluntarily donates its profits to a separate non-profit organization.

(Furthermore, neither of those two entities would be legally able to market a Predator-themed salad dressing without a license)

#7803 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

(Furthermore, neither of those two entities would be legally able to market a Predator-themed salad dressing without a license)

Newman already did that with his Predator Popcorn.

#7804 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

article-1177646-04D1D625000005DC-112_233x495.jpg

They are not a non-profit - they have a foundation that is.

Newman's Own is a food company founded by actor Paul Newman and author A.E. Hotchner in 1982. The company gives 100% of the after-tax profits from the sale of its products to Newman's Own Foundation (a private non-profit foundation) which, in turn, gives the money to various educational and charitable organizations.

#7805 9 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Predator-themed salad dressing

which coincidentally would be a welcomed addition while you're getting your salad tossed in prison...

#7806 9 years ago

Damn, anyone else get that auto-reply from the Detective?

Shit just got real.

#7807 9 years ago
Quoted from playboywillis:

Shit just got real.

Can it be shared?

#7808 9 years ago

Well, Kevin was right about one thing.

If he tried to build 250 games at $4750, it would surely be at no profit.

And that's the middle-truth, Lyin'Man!

#7809 9 years ago

Also got the Detectives email. He basically says he has asked the FBI for assistance as the number of victims is so large, and that people send him the info which Rommy described earlier. He also asked for patience as he deals with the whole thing.

#7810 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Can it be shared?

I'll do it privately but please don't post publicly. We know the site is being watched.

Speaking of, hey Kevin's lawyer that I'm paying for. This can all go away if you just pay us back.

No harm no foul, right?

#7811 9 years ago

I'll do it privately but please don't post publicly.

Ok, nevermind.

#7812 9 years ago

Watching Jared's interview again reminded me that I am the guy who wrote the big, critical review of the game from the Louisville show. He mentions how things were great at that show and he didn't understand the negative feedback. I know some people thought I was being too critical, but I can assure you, I was being very nice. The game was a mess and had a lot more problems than 'a fuse blew at one point'. You can't believe what the guy says at all. As Arnie would say: "Come on now... don't bullsh*t me."

#7813 9 years ago

Just FYI - if the FBI decides to "help" ... Then it's all a negotiation on how much time he will serve. Thus surprises me a bit. And if you were KKK - right about now fleeing the country would start to look viable.

Don't stop calling yall. If you are a victim CALL him. once is enough . Do not just sit on your ass and email. Call him that one time please.

250 times 10 years per count...just think if he pisses off the judge by lying to him as well and he goes for consecutive terms. If this is fed time he could be looking at a life changing event and more than 10 years in the penitentiary. If I were him....I would be soiling my trousers to say the least.

#7814 9 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

He basically says he has asked the FBI for assistance as the number of victims is so large

Full on shit storm now.

#7815 9 years ago

Seriuosly man. Gave him more than a month to return the monies. Didn't want it to come to this, but that wasn't my choice.

#7816 9 years ago

Jpop better wake the f up.

#7818 9 years ago

Shit just got real.

Email sent to the detective - joining the Hunt -; no answer yet.

Quoted from Russo121:

He basically says he has asked the FBI for assistance as the number of victims is so large, and that people send him the info which Rommy described earlier.

Kevin, wake up.
Time is running out... do something, start refunding people for real...or this will turn very ugly very quickly.

I would have forgiven a $250 "donation" but no way I can accept a $3250 (best case) to $4750 loss without a fight... and I was one of your strong supporters. Imagine how others feel about this.

So if you read these lines... Act. Now.

#7819 9 years ago
Quoted from Russo121:

Also got the Detectives email. He basically says he has asked the FBI for assistance as the number of victims is so large, and that people send him the info which Rommy described earlier. He also asked for patience as he deals with the whole thing.

Do we have a contact for the FBI to reach out to as well?

#7820 9 years ago

Oh, I'd also like to add to you Kevin, or Kevin's attorney. Even if I receive my money back from a credit card chargeback, I will not consider this a proper refund, and will not drop any criminal complaint that I have.

#7821 9 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Most likely he claimed nonprofit status because fox was allowing the ip to be used in a non-profit situation at a lower cost or no cost - just my guess
But there is no way, or at least it's extremely difficult for a manufacturing company to be non-profit. Bells went off for me as soon as I heard that.

There's only one answer to what happened, Kevin Kulek is a lying, fraudulent idiot.

#7822 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Do we have a contact for the FBI to reach out to as well?

I actually do, but he is copied on all the emails.

#7823 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

If this is fed time he could be looking at a life changing event and more than 10 years in the penitentiary.

This is excellent!!!!

His 3 little girls will grow up without a father!!!!!!!!!!!11

#7824 9 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Time is running out... do something, start refunding people for real...or this will turn very ugly very quickly.

Too late now.

If it's gone Federal, every penny of deposit will need to go to a real lawyer's retainer.

#7825 9 years ago

Great. Kevin Koolaid is going to prison and the lawyers are getting our money. I'm never trusting a pot head again.

#7826 9 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I cant tell you how good this line is!

Can you tell me?

#7827 9 years ago

This is starting to sound like an episode of Breaking Bad or Sopranos.

#7828 9 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Great. Kevin Koolaid is going to prison and the lawyers are getting our money. I'm never trusting a pot head again.

Best Pinside post ever!

#7829 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

This is excellent!!!!

It makes me sad that this excites you. I'm all for justice but his daughters did nothing and will be victims of his actions. This is not something to cheer about.

EDIT: Sarcasm. Never tried it. =P

#7830 9 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

don't lump as all together...

#7831 9 years ago

Google "Middle Truth" ....Along with the new definition the first two search items already fit the term to a tee. It is actually a common thought process of those who believe truth is relative to an individuals perspective.

It is an incorrect school of thought, especially in this context.

#7832 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

This is excellent!!!!

In what world would that be excellent

#7833 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

This is starting to sound like an episode of Breaking Bad or Sopranos.

I keep thinking of this episode and the Kettlemans... "What money?"
Wut.jpgWut.jpg

#7834 9 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

It makes me sad that this excites you. I'm all for justice but they his daughters did nothing and will be victims of his actions just like all of us. This is not something to cheer about.

i don't think that you got the sarcasm in the post...

that being said, sorry, i have no sympathy... kevin kulek knew what he was doing, and if his children have to go for visiting hours, so be it...

#7835 9 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

It makes me sad that this excites you. I'm all for justice but his daughters did nothing and will be victims of his actions just like all of us. This is not something to cheer about.

Sarcasm is so easily lost on the interwebs...

#7836 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i don't think that you got the sarcasm in the post...
that being said, sorry, i have no sympathy... kevin kulek knew what he was doing, and if his children have to go for visiting hours, so be it...

Nope. Sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet.

#7837 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

They wouldn't let me publish it with a reference to his name.

I think I figured out what he means by "middle truth", (although your definition is certainly more entertaining). As I said in one post, there are three sides to every story, in this case AG, Kevin and the third, being the actual truth, which lies somewhere in between or 'the middle'. I guess Kevin decided that he is going to tell us what the 'middle truth' is -- but that is not how it works, he only gets to tell his side, he does not get to tell anyone what the truth is, since we know he is 'truth challenged'.

Whether we ever get the 'middle truth' is doubtful, but the primary thing people care about right now is not the truth (although that would be nice), but the money -- show us the money!!!

#7838 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Too late now.
If it's gone Federal, every penny of deposit will need to go to a real lawyer's retainer.

I'm not sure how that works, our claim is he absconded with our funds under false pretenses and used our money for his personal use; if his answer is to abscond with the rest of it to pay a lawyer a retainer for his personal use he may be digging himself an even bigger hole.

Just my personal opinion but he needs to refund the money he has left and not let his lawyers eat further into our money.

#7839 9 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

It makes me sad that this excites you. I'm all for justice but his daughters did nothing and will be victims of his actions. This is not something to cheer about.

Vid was being sarcastic. He is not happy about that possibility...he was just pointing it out.

#7840 9 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I think I figured out what he means by "middle truth", (although your definition is certainly more entertaining). As I said in one post, there are three sides to every story, in this case AG, Kevin and the third, being the actual truth, which lies somewhere in between or 'the middle'. I guess Kevin decided that he is going to tell us what the 'middle truth' is -- but that is not how it works, he only gets to tell his side, he does not get to tell anyone what the truth is, since we know he is 'truth challenged'.
Whether we ever get the 'middle truth' is doubtful, but the primary thing people care about right now is not the truth (although that would be nice), but the money -- show us the money!!!

Middle truth....also known as

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

Know the middle truth, and the middle truth will set you free...from your responsablity.

#7841 9 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I keep thinking of this episode and the Kettlemans... "What money?"
Wut.jpg

"Your Honor, I was going to transfer the money back to the PayPal account in two weeks. Besides, we always go camping this time of year."

bcs_sea1_ep3.jpgbcs_sea1_ep3.jpg

#7842 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm not sure how that works, our claim is he absconded with our funds under false pretenses and used our money for his personal use; if his answer is to abscond with the rest of it to pay a lawyer a retainer for his personal use he may be digging himself an even bigger hole.

Even if it went the other way, the end result is the same:

Kevin has no Predator money left.

He mortgages his $20,000 home to pay a federal criminal attorney.

Now he has less than zero to make restitution.

#7843 9 years ago
#7844 9 years ago
Quoted from JonH123:

I think this post needs one of these to avoid confusion.

Usually the !!!!!!!!11 is enough to signal sarcasm for anyone who's been on the net for more than a year.

But, let the thumbs down roll, bitches!!!!!

#7845 9 years ago

There's no way vid. I estimate about a quarter is gone. There's no way it's "all" gone.

#7846 9 years ago

There's no way vid. I estimate about a quarter is gone. There's no way it's "all" gone.

you'd be surprised how easy it is to spend what seems like a very large amount of money...

#7847 9 years ago

not really the same thing, "argument to moderation" states that the truth is a compromise of the positions, I'm saying the truth is the truth, and it typically lies between them, but is not a compromise. In some cases it may be comprised of elements from the two sides, but I don't view it as a compromise. Heck, in some cases it could turn out to be 95% one side, 4% from neither side , 1% from the second side -- and I doubt the person on the 1% side, would consider that a compromise.

In this case I expect the truth we are looking for is likely 20% of what AG is saying, 20% of what Kevin is and 60% that neither one is saying the truth about in their version of the story (e.g. Why did Aaron K leave?, I doubt it is what Kevin has claimed, and not something AG has talked about, where is the money -- not believing it is all in paypal safe and secure).

#7848 9 years ago

Don't forget, punk rocking is hard.......

#7849 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

you'd be surprised how easy it is to spend what seems like a very large amount of money...

True.

I've let more money slip through my fingers than I could legally earn in 2 lifetimes.

Got nothing to show for it but a smile on my face and scar on my butt.

#7850 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

But, let the thumbs down roll, bitches!!!!!

Dude! I actually wish he got away with the down under games but at the same time once it blew up he had to do the right thing and he did not. Not one refund. So in the end he proved he was a snake and therefore having daughters is not a free ride to rape everyone here and get away with it.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/157 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.