Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 301 of 370.
#15001 6 years ago

Knickerbocker

#15002 6 years ago
Quoted from mhkohne:

"Has accepted a position with the Social Security Administration"

Or he retired.

#15003 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Knickerbocker

Knickerbocker?...... I barely knower.

#15004 6 years ago

There is some new audio in the Amanda Kulek associated case.

https://soundcloud.com/user-800669943/1ap2016-02073-20170413-154917

#15005 6 years ago

sounds like a default judgment against the house is almost done.

#15006 6 years ago

So their defense is they were trying to scam the state of Michigan?

#15007 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Sounds like it

#15008 6 years ago

Kieth is just SO DAMN GOOD!

#15009 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I get the house is to be returned.
Sounds like the $18,000 is on top of that, her salary for taking pictures.
Listening to that is so educational.

Got into pinball and got a business education. JJP, SKIT, JPOP, DP,

#15012 6 years ago

Michigan - Notice of Lis Pendens - A notice, filed with the appropriate Register of Deeds in a county where a parcel of land is located to provide actual notice to any interested parties that there is pending litigation which may/can affect the ownership and title interests of that particular parcel of land.

#15013 6 years ago

Do you think they are finally beginning to realize how serious this actually is?

#15014 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Do you think they are finally beginning to realize how serious this actually is?

Nope, she's looking into her cauldron for the answers.

#15015 6 years ago

Ooooh, can we see the scathing email from Ms. Knickerbocker?

#15016 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

Quite often you see a REALLY good reason for someone to change their name......

#15017 6 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Michigan - Notice of Lis Pendens - A notice, filed with the appropriate Register of Deeds in a county where a parcel of land is located to provide actual notice to any interested parties that there is pending litigation which may/can affect the ownership and title interests of that particular parcel of land.

Intellectual curiosity..
What happens to the house? It doesn't go back to the previous owner, does it? Or is it then owned by the state and auctioned off at the next tax/real property auction? What happens to the folks (bank) that has a lein on the property?

#15018 6 years ago

today's awesome word is 'scintilla', as in NO SCINTILLA OF FACT BITCH.

#15019 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Knickerbocker

Quoted from Homepin:

Quite often you see a REALLY good reason for someone to change their name......

Aright, can someone explain this, going totally over my head

#15020 6 years ago

Do the Kuleks only show up to court when the US Marshalls bring them in?

#15021 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Do the Kuleks only show up to court when the US Marshalls bring them in?

lol...that does seem to be their MO.

Me thinks she'll need to unleash a mighty big can of Wiccan whoop-ass to hang on to her ill-gotten goods.

#15022 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Intellectual curiosity..
What happens to the house? It doesn't go back to the previous owner, does it? Or is it then owned by the state and auctioned off at the next tax/real property auction? What happens to the folks (bank) that has a lein on the property?

The state never will own it - they'll be holding it in trust (along with all the other stuff they recover from Kevin & Pals) to pay off money owed. I'm curious whether they'll sell it immediately, or if they'll hold it and play 'let's make a deal' with one of the bigger debt holders. I suspect sell it, because if you've had dealing with Kevin, you probably don't want any assets that Kevin knows where to find...

#15023 6 years ago

Holy cow this is a juicy one, thanks @wolfmarsh! I'm barely into it but it sounds like Kevin's wife tried to suggest the money used to buy the house was money they already had that they were hiding from medicare and etc. so they could receive benefits - yet there's a paper trail showing the funds went into there from Kevin's paypal account. So not only did she suggest she's not Kevin or Kevin's business as a defense, she admitted they were committing fraud against state and federal funding agencies in an effort to cover up the real source of the money they used to buy that house. Wow.

#15024 6 years ago

Wow, I just stumbled into this. I'm a lawyer and while I don't exclusively practice Bankruptcy law I've practiced in Bankruptcy Court enough to know my way around a little. The thread is way too long to sort through but it looks like Kuleks stole a bunch of money with their Predator scam and tried to discharge the resulting debt in a Chapter 7, but creditors filed an AP, called them on their shit and now their spot is getting blown up?

Anybody know if the U.S. Trustee has taken any interest yet? They'll criminally prosecute in some cases.

#15025 6 years ago

$25, 342.52 check, EXACT amount he took out of the business account. What a moron, you didn't think that would eventually come up in records?

#15026 6 years ago

Amanda and Kevin are doing a good job of sabotaging their own case. Are these people really that stupid?
Wait a minute, I sent kevin 4500? Might as well ad me to the list of idiots!

#15027 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Amanda and Kevin are doing a good job of sabotaging their own case. Are these people really that stupid?

Yeah...... me too.

But I have to admit, I'm getting a whole lot of satisfaction of my monies spent with Keith!

Sleep well Kevin, Amanda, Kathy and friends. We're just getting started!

#15028 6 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

Wow, I just stumbled into this. I'm a lawyer and while I don't exclusively practice Bankruptcy law I've practiced in Bankruptcy Court enough to know my way around a little. The thread is way too long to sort through but it looks like Kuleks stole a bunch of money with their Predator scam and tried to discharge the resulting debt in a Chapter 7, but creditors filed an AP, called them on their shit and now their spot is getting blown up?
Anybody know if the U.S. Trustee has taken any interest yet? They'll criminally prosecute in some cases.

Pretty much. Give the other recordings a listen, they should be easy to find as I believe Wolfmarsh did all of the posting of them. Very facinating insight on how these sorts of matters are handled and how they can go so badly for someone who refuses to cooperate.

#15029 6 years ago

Fleeing the state can't be too far away now.

#15030 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Fleeing the state can't be too far away now.

Yeah everyone better be looking in the Ohio/PA area in Amish communities.

Or Pirate Communities.

#15031 6 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

This is all I can think about. After this train wreck is over, I hope Keith shares the contents of the "scathing email".

#15032 6 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

This is all I can think about. After this train wreck is over, I hope Keith shares the contents of the "scathing email".

I'd have to guess that it went along the lines of wage gap, muh feminism, 'harassment', and the typical "I am woman hear me roar" bullshit. Then when that didn't work, she quit and went to work for the govt...

#15033 6 years ago

Geez....These two Mensas can't get out of their own way.

#15034 6 years ago

Thanks Wolfmarsh for the audio. Thanks KeithinMI for all your hard work also.

#15035 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Are these people really that stupid?

Wait a minute!? You got a discount?
Because I paid $4750!
(add me to the list too... $250 higher on the list )

#15036 6 years ago

How much did the house go for?

I'm tempted to buy it and throw a giant pinsider party.

#15037 6 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

I'll buy the first keg of beer.

#15038 6 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

I'm still gobsmacked that you can buy a detached house for 25k.

#15039 6 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

How much did the house go for? I'm tempted to buy it and throw a giant pinsider party.

Was the $25k a down-payment on a mortgage, or was that a straight-up cash purchase? Since it's worth so little I imagine the trustee will just auction it, though he could get an agent to try to sell it the traditional way.

#15040 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

$25, 342.52 check, EXACT amount he took out of the business account. What a moron, you didn't think that would eventually come up in records?

That isnt the most damning. The cashiers check from Kulek's business account was for that exact amount. 28K was transferred from paypal account to the skit b account the day before the cashiers check was written. That's the paper trail...Kevin was funneling money from paypal which ONLY had deposits from predator sales into the skit b account. From there he bought a house and transferred 18k to Amanda for photographs she now says she didn't save. The stupidity is an 11. You know the Judge will be talking about this one at cocktail parties for years to come.

#15041 6 years ago

keep in mind it will be months and months before anything is actually taken.

Exciting news for sure, but the Kulecks will still be living in the house Predator owners purchased for quite some time. Just want to temper the reaction that the house is already a recovered asset. Long way to go and as we have all seen, the justice wheels are full of twists and turn very slow.

I personally am more excited for the proceedings of the cabinet guy. We know there is a whole bunch of money that was transferred to him!

go Kieth go!

#15042 6 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Aright, can someone explain this, going totally over my head

Kevin's wife's attorney was Jamie Knickerbocker, until she quit. Just a stupid play on words based on her name. Kind of funny in a silly way.

Edit: Corrected - Thanks Keith!

#15043 6 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Kevin's attorney was Jamie Knickerbocker, until she quit. Just a stupid play on words based on her name. Kind of funny in a silly way.

Correction: Amanda Kulek's counsel. Mr. Kulek continues to be represented by Charles Hodgson

#15044 6 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

That isnt the most damning. The cashiers check from Kulek's business account was for that exact amount. 28K was transferred from paypal account to the skit b account the day before the cashiers check was written. That's the paper trail...Kevin was funneling money from paypal which ONLY had deposits from predator sales into the skit b account. From there he bought a house and transferred 18k to Amanda for photographs she now says she didn't save. The stupidity is an 11. You know the Judge will be talking about this one at cocktail parties for years to come.

Yes and no. The exact amount is expected since she admits the money came from the account to pay for the house. What she was saying it was her money put into the account to hide it from the state. But then Keith debunked that by saying all of the deposits to the account were done from PayPal account transfers populated by Predator purchasers only.

Her Photography work for Skit-B better have a receipts, withholdings, income taxes claimed and everything else in order or the Judge will just dismiss that as B.S. also. And since her paperwork seems as good as Kevin's it is laughable. I love how Keith brings up a hand drawn receipt for a car with no date on it and puts the cherry on top by saying there was no transfer of title.

It seems Kevin is scared of jail and finally telling the truth. Or at least trying to prove to the court that he spent the money. He has admitted to the court all of the different bills he paid to maintain the house using the Skit-B account. Even buying a furnace. He really got so use to treating that business account as his personal check book he was not even sneaky.

#15045 6 years ago

Keith, I think you have the highest ratio of thumbs up ever. With about 500 posts you received over 1,400 up-votes.

#15046 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Keith, I think you have the highest ratio of thumbs up ever. With about 500 posts you received over 1,400 up-votes.

I am pretty sure that when all this is over robin & Martijn are going to have to create a new Pinside "achievement" for him!

Maybe for the people who end up getting some of their $$$ back too!

#15047 6 years ago

Wow that statement of hiding funds to collect other government program benefits was a great idea. Can of worms open here! At least besides paying for the cable and heat it sounds like at least some improvements to everyones time share property have been done.

Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

Sure sounds like they keep digging a deeper grave with every step in this process. Not showing up for court, no cooperation, hiding assets in trailers, selling prototype machines worth the big bucks to other friends, paying friends, buying mother RV with production funds.

It gets no worse.

#15048 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Or Pirate Communities.

Choked on my coffee and nearly spit it all over my keyboard. Frickin' hilarious! Thanks.

#15049 6 years ago

Thinking out loud.
If Kevin while unemployed put a ton of sweat equity into the property so that when it gets sold off more funds are generated? Would that be smart move? Wouldn't that be helping himself out. Better than pumping iron in jail, no?

#15050 6 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Choked on my coffee and nearly spit it all over my keyboard. Frickin' hilarious! Thanks.

I did so reading your comment, Steve!

Good vibes, to you, my friend!

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 301 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.