Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 302 of 370.
#15051 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Would that be smart move?

that would be very smart. Reality is that his history shows a better chance of stripping the copper out of the walls and burning the place down are a more likely outcome.

#15052 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

that would be very smart. Reality is that his history shows a better chance of stripping the copper out of the walls and burning the place down are a more likely outcome.

And that kind of mentality is what lands people in the type of position they find themselves in now. The saddest part is they never see it, instead its the big bad world out to get them.

#15053 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

when it gets sold off more funds are generated?

wonder what happens when the IRS steps into this mess, could they just come along and seize it. Can they supersede the whole bankruptcy thing?

#15054 6 years ago

Between Bankruptcy court, the US Trust, IRS, countless business contacts and personal friends he's screwed, I would not be surprised to see them run. His dad set precedence. The Caribbean was born of piracy, so he could fit right in fleeing to a small island. Again, I can't imagine the fallout for the kids.

#15055 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Wow that statement of hiding funds to collect other government program benefits was a great idea. Can of worms open here! At least besides paying for the cable and heat it sounds like at least some improvements to everyones time share property have been done.

Sure sounds like they keep digging a deeper grave with every step in this process. Not showing up for court, no cooperation, hiding assets in trailers, selling prototype machines worth the big bucks to other friends, paying friends, buying mother RV with production funds.
It gets no worse.

In my neck of the woods the Chapter 7 trustee would be all over this and the U.S. Trustee would probably be objecting to discharge. People think they can just file a Ch 7 and thumb their nose at creditors but don't understand that it's not that simple. Whyisnow is right about the timing though. I've had a case where crimes were committed during a Chapter 11 case and it was years later that the U.S. Attorney's office finally indicted and prosecuted.

#15056 6 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

wonder what happens when the IRS steps into this mess, could they just come along and seize it. Can they supersede the whole bankruptcy thing?

No, they have to work through the Bankruptcy system too. It's all about transparency. The IRS does have lots of preferential advantages but they can't side-step the system.

#15057 6 years ago

Used monies to pay "heating & cooling & Plumbers..."

And you want to build hundreds of pinball machines

#15058 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Used monies to pay "heating & cooling & Plumbers..."
And you want to build hundreds of pinball machines

Sounds like "General Corporate Purposes" to me......

#15059 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Thinking out loud.
If Kevin while unemployed put a ton of sweat equity into the property so that when it gets sold off more funds are generated? Would that be smart move? Wouldn't that be helping himself out. Better than pumping iron in jail, no?

I would put money down that he would not be capable of making anything better in that home. He said as much during one of these recordings that he ha no talents. I feel bad for the kids but I also believe that being removed from these two jokers could be a better thing for them. Screw these two evil greedy scumbags. I offered my services to print the cabinet art when this machine was coming up. I can't tell you how glad I am that they never called me.

#15060 6 years ago

Also has anyone looked at her photography page? The idiot has prices on the page so do the math to figure out how many photos she would have had to take to make $18,000

#15061 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I am pretty sure that when all this is over robin & martijn are going to have to create a new Pinside "achievement" for him!

Maybe for the people who end up getting some of their $$$ back too!

New Pinside achievement= To Catch a Predator

ToCatchAPredatorNew (resized).jpgToCatchAPredatorNew (resized).jpg

#15062 6 years ago

New document up in the Amanda Kulek case, #50. The court followed through on their meeting and the judge has granted a default judgement against Amanda Kulek, and also put the stop to any transfer of their house/land.

kulek_wife_50.pdfkulek_wife_50.pdf

#15063 6 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Also has anyone looked at her photography page? The idiot has prices on the page so do the math to figure out how many photos she would have had to take to make $18,000

Probably better to subpoena the business records and tax filings to get the compete picture.

Oh wait...

#15064 6 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

In my neck of the woods the Chapter 7 trustee would be all over this and the U.S. Trustee would probably be objecting to discharge. People think they can just file a Ch 7 and thumb their nose at creditors but don't understand that it's not that simple. Whyisnow is right about the timing though. I've had a case where crimes were committed during a Chapter 11 case and it was years later that the U.S. Attorney's office finally indicted and prosecuted.

an 11 USC 727(a)(10) denial of discharge was already entered by stipulation of the Debtor and U.S. Trustee.

#15067 6 years ago

No picture?! Come ON, man! I expect to see Wet Willy up there.. or something!

#15069 6 years ago

fine. You want a picture. Here I am at my other "job". Top: Solo time, Bottom: Back and forth duo with keyboard player trading licks.

DSC_0053 (resized).JPGDSC_0053 (resized).JPG
DSC_0079 (resized).JPGDSC_0079 (resized).JPG

#15070 6 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

fine. You want a picture. Here I am at my other "job".

Aha, a bass player! This proves you are cool!

#15073 6 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

fine. You want a picture. Here I am at my other "job".

What is your band name?

#15074 6 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

What is your band name?

There I was guest bass player for the Robert Noll Blues Mission.

My band's name is The Fireants. My side project (3-some plus sometimes mega-talented blues-singer woman) is called In Nate Blues Project.

#15075 6 years ago

I sure wish you were practicing in Florida, Keith!

Ive had maybe a dozen accounts play this tune in my career, and never was able to find a "Tenacious d" type Attorney to
take it as far as you have!

Amazing work!

#15076 6 years ago

Any vids?

Not these guys: The Fireants

and not these guys: Fire Ants

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

This one?

#15077 6 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Here I am at my other "job"

So Keith really is a ROCKSTAR!!!....Nice

#15078 6 years ago

slappin-da-bass.gifslappin-da-bass.gif

#15079 6 years ago

^^^^^I cant upvote that enough^^^^

#15080 6 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Any vids?

This one?
» YouTube video

Yes, that Robert Noll Blues Mission.

#15081 6 years ago

The honourable Daniel Opperman...

P33159 (resized).jpgP33159 (resized).jpg

#15082 6 years ago

Just spent the last day catching up on this. Keith doing a great job.

When will the no employee lie fall? Plenty of proof kulek travelled to shows with others etc. There are videos of the seminars etc.

What I can't understand is PayPal could easily show the money shit b received, what was charged back, what remains and what was removed.

#15083 6 years ago

Opperman is a stud. That's the guy I want to buy a beer...

#15084 6 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

How much did the house go for?
I'm tempted to buy it and throw a giant pinsider party.

You might want to check with Jared, he really knows how to throw a party and might be able to get the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to show up!

Brad

#15085 6 years ago

Where's the beard that I was picturing in my head while listening to him?

#15086 6 years ago

I liked it better imagining this was him

index (resized).jpegindex (resized).jpeg

#15087 6 years ago

I have listened to "the voices" long enough that my brain started picturing what these two people looked like. I nearly fell over when I saw both the judge and Keith's pictures. The judge was EXACTLY as I had pictured him! And Keith was about 90% accurate. He's just a little older than I had envisioned. It is amazing how we can mentally depict people's faces by hearing their voices. Maybe it comes from being OLD and having heard many voices and faces that go with them.

I have also noticed that 'pinball players' . . . well . . . many on Pinside . . . seem to have multiple talents and interests. Keith is a top-notch lawyer, a real estate agent, a musician, book author, lecturer, car enthusiast and probably has many, many more talents.

While I'm not in the same league as Keith, I CAN say I too am multi-faceted. I'm a writer, a photographer, musician, singer, (a pretty good athlete when I was young), built my own home, electrician, plumber, I raise Black Angus cattle, can work on cars, and damned near do anything. I'm really, really good at what I do, but I am NOT an expert in ANYTHING! Jack of all trades and expert of none kinda thing.

I bet MANY of you guys on here are the same way with many talents we don't know about. I think whatever kind of brain that can be fanatically attracted to pinball, must be on the high side of intellect and cerebral development. There is a tremendous amount of "IQ testosterone" on Pinside!!!

So, here's to all you multi-talented and super smart guys who don't boast about what all you can do. I know you are out there.
Mike in Kentucky

#15088 6 years ago

After reading Keith's qualifications..... the Kulek's and friends are so screwed!

No wonder that they can't hold onto a lawyer. Who'd want to go to court and face Keith while representing the Kulek hillbillies!

Job well done Keith!

#15089 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I liked it better imagining this was him

Yeah, the yute bit amused me.

#15090 6 years ago

Are they trying to go to prison at this point? Man they are simply terrible at being crooks.

#15091 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Are they trying to go to prison at this point? Man they are simply terrible at being crooks.

I think it's simply a case of "in your face" ignorance meeting reality.

We all know the type. They're the people the are proudly uneducated, loudly opinionated, don't take no Crap from nobody, and yall better not mess with friends because that's not how I roll. They think every personal failure is somebody else's fault.

They're idiots that are getting a first hand lesson in how the world works and are coming face to face with their shortcomings that have put them in to the situation they're in.

I have little sympathy for straight up thieves.

#15092 6 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Are they trying to go to prison at this point?

At least that would mean they have a place to live

#15093 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

I think it's simply a case of "in your face" ignorance meeting reality.
We all know the type. They're the people the are proudly uneducated, loudly opinionated, don't take no Crap from nobody, and yall better not mess with friends because that's not how I roll. They think every personal failure is somebody else's fault.
They're idiots that are getting a first hand lesson in how the world works and are coming face to face with their shortcomings that have put them in to the situation they're in.
I have little sympathy for straight up thieves.

Unfortunately, their "types" are more in number than we probably think. They are not idiots, an idiot is a fool almost in spite of themselves. These are common low lifes that probably have the intelligence to make something of themselves and make society a better place. They just choose not to.

Her facebook page gives me enough feeling to hope they feel the full extent of the law. The law is designed to protect the innocent from these types.

#15094 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

They think every personal failure is somebody else's fault.

Yep, they think they are the victims we are the bad guys. They blame us - the people who's money they conned/took/lived off of - for being "hyertical" and in some sort of conspiracy to get them.

I know the human brain does a lot of self justification and dissidence, but man, I'd love to hear how that family explains off this whole situation to their "friends".

#15095 6 years ago

they don't have any real friends - just facebook friends - in my opinion anyway. thanks ed

#15096 6 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

that probably have the intelligence to make something of themselves

Seemingly, they are smart enough to hide over $500,000 of income from the federal government.
And then enjoy entitlement payments from the government for lack of income.
All of which Keith discovered during a brief interview with Amanda.

#15097 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinpast:

Seemingly, they are smart enough to hide over $500,000 of income from the federal government.
And then enjoy entitlement payments from the government for lack of income.
All of which Keith discovered during a brief interview with Amanda.

Succesfully hiding the money would make them smart. Its just taking time to catch up to them, so not so smart.

#15098 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Succesfully hiding the money would make them smart. Its just taking time to catch up to them, so not so smart.

Its taking time combined with an enormous amount of effort and skill from Keith. Many con people would have simply gotten away with it or bankrupted out the fallout but Keith has been exceeding tenacious and hasn't let it happen.

#15099 6 years ago

So their 'game' opens an interesting twist..

Normally a chapter7 liquidation wouldn't be able to force someone out of their home, or seize things that would make it impractical to live/work. But here Amanda isn't the one in Chapter7.. she's facing the clawback. Kevin has already claimed he doesn't own the house, etc.. trying to make himself look broke. But in doing so, he may have moved important stuff out from being exempt from Chap7.

Can a clawback force someone out of their primary home? It seems if it were the debtor, they could keep a 'portion of equity'.. but we're talking a 25k home, not 250k. What do you think Razorbak86 ? Will the trustee be able to liquidate the house since it's her primary home and not some extravagant thing?

#15100 6 years ago

Zillow (Not totally accurate I know) currently has the home valued at $125,900.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 302 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/302 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.