Topic Stats

• 18,278 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 54 days ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 194 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18278 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 366.
#7501 4 years ago
Quoted from blondetall:

... it was showing that he hadn't logged in since early December

I have heard this before - that Kevin has not logged in since December. I would bet anything that he has read every single post in this thread. He just isn't logged in. He may have even created a new account. He is stupid...but he took $1Million from people here. He is building a defense based on every comment here. Be careful how much information you give him on this very public forum.

#7502 4 years ago

"And so as far as the pinball community goes, the biggest preface is; Pinside is not the pinball community."

Really dude? Cause I'm pretty sure that's how you got notoriety....

I'm pretty sure he has lawyer'd up, and he just outlined his lame defense. All criminals like to play the victim.

#7503 4 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I have heard this before - that Kevin has not logged in since December. I would bet anything that he has read every single post in this thread. He just isn't logged in. He may have even created a new account. He is stupid...but he took $1Million from people here. He is building a defense based on every comment here. Be careful how much information you give him on this very public forum.

I completely agree....you know he read these threads

#7504 4 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Based on his comments in this article alone about not understanding why everyone is so angry with him. That sure sounds like evidence to me that he is reading everything here. Where else would he get that idea from, right?

#7505 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Where else would he get that idea from, right?

Maybe his mom reads the posts for him, and gives a rough overview?

Seriously, at this point, if he doesn't start refunding the money I hope his family problems revolve around only being able to view him through plate-glass and talking to him through a phone on the wall... Gotta set a good example for his kids, or make an example for his kids, can't remember which one this would qualify for.

#7506 4 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

Based on his comments in this article alone about not understanding why everyone is so angry with him. That sure sounds like evidence to me that he is reading everything here. Where else would he get that idea from, right?

Oh, he is absolutely reading Pinside. He said this:

"Pinside is not the pinball community. But people see it that way. And as far as that community goes, I have no interest in redeeming anything with the people who tried to post my wife’s phone number in order to harass me directly or indirectly, or suggested that I paid all the money to my mother, and whatever else was said."

So yeah, he's reading it alright.

#7507 4 years ago

Cliff notes

"Rommle rommle fair use rommle"
"Rommle im an idiot rommle"
"Rommle feel sorry for me rommle"
"Rommle AG's fault rommle"
"Rommle pinsides fault rommle"
"Rommle im still an idiot rommle"
"Rommle refunds coming swiftly rommle rommle"
"Rommle im an idiot rommle"

#7508 4 years ago

KEVIN: You may want to go see this movie.......

#7509 4 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

To edit/try to delete his posts, he would have to be in his account... which hasn't been logged into since Dec 3 2014. But since we've got 190 guests online as I type this, of course he can see things without logging in.

Quoted from Nibbles:

Maybe his mom reads the posts for him, and gives a rough overview?

It does look like her account was a bit more recently accessed than his.

#7510 4 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

"And so as far as the pinball community goes, the biggest preface is; Pinside is not the pinball community."
Really dude? Cause I'm pretty sure that's how you got notoriety....
I'm pretty sure he has lawyer'd up, and he just outlined his lame defense. All criminals like to play the victim.

It sure was the pinball community when he was raising money.

The guy has a personality disorder. I wouldn't take anything he says at face value. Continue to try and get refunds through your banks and/or through other legal means. Continue to pursue criminal charges.

#7511 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

I just don't understand all this complicated legal jargon.

Oh, REAL good! Me and your parents did everything we could supporting you all those years to get you through Vandy to get that 'degree' and you are already stumped over a little 'sea bass' . . . dumbass!!!!

What did you do the whole time you were in school? Play pinball? Uh . . . don't answer that . . . I already know . . . you got an P.A (Pinball Arts) from Game Galaxy instead of a J.D. !!!

P.S. Your Kansas b'ball player is smart to remain for his Senior year and not go pro. I've got a feeling only 2 of the 7 Kentucky players who just announced their departure from school will be the only ones happy they did this.

#7512 4 years ago

This article is disappointing in so many ways.

The first thing Kevin should have said was "I f'd up, I was in over my head, I really thought I was okay with what I was doing based on a phone call with Fox, and when I found I wasn't, rather then facing the music I tried to just pretend everything was still okay, and that made things even worse, and I'm very sorry for that and for what I have done, I really screwed up and I am going to do everything I can to make it right."

Obviously what we got was the total opposite from that, and as I said disappointing. There just seems to be a total lack of self awareness.

Also disappointing, as others have said, that Martin did not ask some of the tough questions, especially given Kevin's statements and the inconsistencies within it and past statements, and his lack of self awareness as far as what happened. Maybe martin determined that he was not going to get meaningful answers, or maybe he asked those questions and got answers that would add nothing to the article, given the responses (e.g. more of the same).

If money had been refunded, in the last week or two, I would think he would want to make sure pinside knows, (whether it is the pinball community or not), he knows many of his buyers are here. You would think he would be sure to refund someone who would talk about it publicly and loudly (and yes, 90% of you all thought of the same name).

By giving nothing of substance regarding folks getting their money back, those pursuing legal action have no reason to halt what they are doing. There was nothing here that is going to make the angry villagers put down their pitch forks.

As I said, disappointing.

#7513 4 years ago

Would it be possible to open a new pinside feature, "Ask Kevin"?

Do I have to read that again or could someone quote me the "I am sorry" part?

#7514 4 years ago

At this point im absolutely sure my money is long gone but with that being said im not giving up seeing this con man behind bars. The people that have read that article please do not take any of that as truth or feel sorry for this man, those are the words of a con, he is hoping you will feel sympathy for him and not persue legal counsel. The facts are this man did not have a license to sell predator and did not do his own due diligence in that regard, claiming naiveté or just a misunderstanding does not change that fact that he has broken the law and continually lied to us the customers. This man received 100s of thousands of dollars without a license to sell this product. If he was clearly just a naive idiot refunds would be on the way yet they aren't and don't expect them to come.

I just ask that those involved to ignore Kevins tripe in this article because he is banking on you giving him the benefit of a doubt. Kevin Kulek is a criminal and he stole money from you and me. He will never legally release a predator pinball machine so don't buy into the hope of that by keeping your money invested in him.

#7515 4 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

At this point im absolutely sure my money is long gone but with that being said im not giving up seeing this con man behind bars. The people that have read that article please do not take any of that as truth or feel sorry for this man, those are the words of a con, he is hoping you will feel sympathy for him and not persue legal counsel. The facts are this man did not have a license to sell Predator and did not do his own due diligence in that regard, claiming naiveté or just a misunderstanding does not change that fact that he has broken the law and continually lied to us the customers. This man received 100s of thousands of dollars without a license to sell this product. If he was clearly just a naive idiot refunds would be on the way yet they aren't and don't expect them to come.
I just ask that those involved to ignore Kevins tripe in this article because he is banking on you giving him the benefit of a doubt. Kevin Kulek is a criminal and he stole money from you and me. He will never legally release a Predator pinball machine so don't buy into the hope of that by keeping your money invested in him.

You may have missed my post but he knew all along he didn't have the license to do this if he did he would have stated it with a yes in this post dated 7/14/11 instead of ignoring the question asked by two RGPers.
He has been lying the whole time and I don't believe he ever contacted anyone at 20 Cent Fox.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.games.pinball/Skit-B/rec.games.pinball/PFy3DIl-GqQ/eyPl3K_1ow4J

#7516 4 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

You may have missed my post but he knew all along he didn't have the license to do this if he did he would have stated it with a yes in this post dated 7/14/11 instead of ignoring the question asked by two RGPers.
He has been lying the whole time and I don't believe he ever contacted anyone at 20 Cent Fox.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.games.pinball/Skit-B/rec.games.pinball/PFy3DIl-GqQ/eyPl3K_1ow4J

Yeah I missed that thanks for the link tracelifter.

#7517 4 years ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Interesting choice by Kevin to employ the "I'm the worlds biggest fucking idiot" defense.

It could end up being the smartest thing he has done.

If he is scared about the criminal aspects of all of this he needs to come off as someone who didn't know better and lacked criminal intent for his actions...he probably rightly feels the civil court judgments are less a danger than picking up bars of soap...

#7518 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

It could end up being the smartest thing he has done.
If he is scared about the criminal aspects of all of this he needs to come off as someone who didn't know better and lacked criminal intent for his actions...he probably rightly feels the civil court judgments are less a danger than picking up bars of soap...

Ignorance is rarely a good defense. The "was that wrong?" defense does not work.

#7519 4 years ago

It is slightly possible that he got "fair use" guidance from someone at fox, despite no one in fox licensing ever hearing about him, and that his stupid @ss thought that meant he could make and sell games in small numbers. It is not possible he didn't understand that was bullshit in October 2013 when they told him to stop advertising his bootleg game. It is not possible that he didn't understand that his "fair-use" guidance was not the same as a license when he got a REAL license from the Mythbusters guys. He was educated by both those incidences that his "new smart way" of doing things wasn't right at all. There is no way any rational adult can believe that he was just naive until the end.

All he had to do to prove any of those claims was to produce the guidance correspondence fox sent him, to anyone. But he wouldn't even do that for his good buddy Aaron, just paraphrase over the phone. For a guy so determined to "set the record straight", sure seems like an easy thing to do after the project was dead, seeing as it is his entire defense. Therefore, I, as a rational adult, can only surmise that he is lying about ever contacting fox in the first place.

There is only one verifiably true thing he said in that entire article that really tells the whole story, and it reflects how he felt about his chances of getting caught.

"And it’s like, this really dark corner of this really small, niche community and, you know, it’s no big deal.”

No, @sshole. It is a huge deal, you lying, stupid sack of s#it.

#7520 4 years ago

I also like how Kevin referenced the "$30k" house his wife bought in Nov of 2014 that he lives in. I wish he commented further as to why a married couple with three kids would only put the one person, whom is not likely to be sued in the next five months, on the title of this 'new' house.

Muh'fucka might need to see a doctor about his certifiable verbal diarrhea.

Kathy, can you please tell your son to actually refund the money, and not turtle-up and hide under your bed, thinking this will all blow over? K, thanx bae!

#7521 4 years ago

"Expert of Dangerous" it's not just a clever name.

#7522 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

I also like how Kevin referenced the "$30k" house his wife bought in Nov of 2014 that he lives in. I wish he commented further as to why a married couple with three kids would only put the one person, whom is not likely to be sued in the next five months, on the title of this 'new' house.
Muh'fucka might need to see a doctor about his certifiable verbal diarrhea.
Kathy, can you please tell your son to actually refund the money, and not turtle-up and hide under your bed, thinking this will all blow over? K, thanx bae!

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.

POST 7500

#7523 4 years ago

I think he was trying to start a non profit so that if he "wasn't making a profit," it would fal under fair use.

Kevin, you knowingly led us on. That's why we're mad. But you know that. You're not stupid. I've got one solution to these problems. Pay me.

#7525 4 years ago

Maybe Kevin can build the pin "Idiocracy" when hes in jail.

#7527 4 years ago

Maybe Kevin can build the pin "Idiocracy" when hes in jail.

"Go away batin"

#7528 4 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Keeping my lies in order is hard.

FTFY

#7529 4 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

I'm just comparing today's article with this video...
» YouTube video

In that clip at the 37:43 mark he says: "Once we got the Predator license legitimately, it was this mantra around our shop. It was just 'Milk it; milk the franchise. Get every bit of Predator out of this we can.'" Wow.

#7530 4 years ago
images-2.jpeg
#7531 4 years ago
Quoted from kst8cat:

In that clip at the 37:43 mark he says: "Once we got the Predator license legitimately, it was this mantra around our shop. It was just 'Milk it; milk the franchise. Get every bit of Predator out of this we can.'" Wow.

Shootout at the Fantasy Factory.
"The percent that you're paying is too high priced while you're living beyond all your means and the man at Skip-B has just bought a new house on the profit he made on your dreams".

#7532 4 years ago

“Right. But again it’s not a matter of deliberately lying to anybody”, Kevin insisted.
“As far as we were concerned, everything was on the up and up."

#7533 4 years ago

Is this dude going to run for congress or the senate next?

#7534 4 years ago

Separated at birth?

image-857.jpg image-863.jpg
#7535 4 years ago

Lets say Kevin transferred funds to his wife to buy that house and the money trail leads back to preorder funds, would the wife now be in legal trouble? Just a hypothetical cause I seriously don't know the law.

#7536 4 years ago

just a matter of time...

skitb-jail-1.jpg

#7537 4 years ago

Lets say Kevin transferred funds to his wife to buy that house and the money trail leads back to preorder funds, would the wife now be in legal trouble? Just a hypothetical cause I seriously don't know the law.

Yes, a transfer like that would probably be construed as a fraudulent conveyance and would likely be recoverable in an insolvency proceeding (e.g., bankruptcy).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraudulent_conveyance

#7538 4 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Separated at birth?

image-857.jpg
image-863.jpg

Jeeze they do look alike.

#7539 4 years ago

This dude is a scumbag, Period. What about the "The rights to Long Tall Sally were the hardest to get"?
They send an official C&D notification and you say your updating your site? That's not naive. Thats scumbag.

#7541 4 years ago

RE: Skit-B's latest Pinball News propaganda.
Lies, damn lies. He specifically said getting the rights to the song was the most expensive part. I am forced to believe he never actually paid for the song rights either (i.e. he likely never made a financial deal to obtain the rights to use the song "Long Tall Sally" in his pinball machine). 1:24:45 of the podcast:

Quoted from ChadH:

On the Pinheadz Pinball Podcast #3, Kevin specifically talks about the licensing of the song "Long Tall Sally".
http://www.pinheadz.com.au/podcast/ppp003-pinheadz-pinball-podcast-ep3-the-greatest-v-the-newest/
He says:
-----------
"One of the most expensive parts of the Predator machine is Long Tall Sally."
"We had to make that deal well before anybody had ever helped out, you know, with deposits or anything. That just had to happen and I worked a lot of long weeks to make sure it did."
-----------
Did he really get this license?

#7542 4 years ago

Guess I would have read this article with a different perspective if refunds had started to be sent.
Actions speak louder than words. Especially these words!

#7543 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Lies, damn lies. He specifically said getting the rights to the song was the most expensive part.

Twenty bucks says his "getting the rights" to Long Tall Sally was him buying the song through his mom's iTunes account. Anyone?

#7544 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Twenty bucks says his "getting the rights" to Long Tall Sally was him buying the song through his mom's iTunes account. Anyone?

Well that would be "Fair Use" wouldn't it?

#7545 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

#7546 4 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

http://www.pinballnews.com/comment/predatorpinball2.html
Kevin talks with Pinball News.
I'll give my opinions in a separate post.
Marcus

Gosh, it's lucky people have been getting full and timely refunds over the past few weeks/months or else Kevin's words would simply come across as outright lies at this point...

#7547 4 years ago
Quoted from asay:

I've summed up the article for everyone:
skitb (Click image to enlarge)

Literally, everyone on Pinside needs to up-vote this post and the comic

If it was a t-shirt, I'd buy it!

#7548 4 years ago

Great news! I'm sure my paypal $ will show up any minute now.

IOU.png

#7549 4 years ago

So who's ready for the next PINSIDE sanctioned pre-order boondoggle?

freefall.jpg
#7550 4 years ago
boondoggle.png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Boards
PinSound Plus Out of stock
PinSound
$ 1,000.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Electronics
TheDudeMods
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 115.00
Boards
Little Shop Of Games
$ 445.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 49.95
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
There are 18278 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside