Topic Stats

• 18,269 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 days ago by Cobra99
  • Topic is favorited by 193 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 271 of 366.
#13501 2 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Sure, not a lawyer, but here you go:
1) Kevin's bankruptcy case was discharged and denied, so he's still personally liable for the debts to you guys and anyone else.
2) However he has likely avoided seeing the inside of a jail cell for bankruptcy fraud.
3) Other motions to collect on the debt in civil court will likely continue.

1. accurate
2. incorrect
3. not until the automatic stay (11 USC 362) is lifted or terminated.

#13503 2 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

1. accurate
2. incorrect

Thank you for the clarification! The legend has spoken!

#13504 2 years ago

when does he go to jail?

#13505 2 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

Post-petition debts (debts incurred after filing) would not be discharged in any bankruptcy proceeding.
K
Mr. Accoutrement
"I am Legend"

So ... the wheels of justice move slowly. At least we are getting some traction (results) lately!

#13506 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Well that's not going to happen. Maybe they will get something back and that's the best they can hope for......plus Kevin going to jail.

Okay maybe not the funds but I would at least like to stay as positive as possible for all those effected, I would love nothing more than everyone to get all their money back but I know where your coming from so a good portion of everyone's money being returned and to make up for the rest Kevin ends up dressing in Orange as Jack the Jailbird instead Jack Sparrow for many years, that will at least be priceless for all those he tried to screw over in this community.

#13507 2 years ago

Theresa May made an error today. When she said the Queen had invited Mr Trump for a State Visit later in the year, she did in fact mean Mr Nathanson

#13508 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Theresa May made an error today. When she said the Queen had invited Mr Trump for a State Visit later in the year, she did in fact mean Mr Nathanson

I wish. I would love the opportunity to meet QE.

K
Mr. Accoutrement
"I am Legend"

#13509 2 years ago

Did Kevin bring any of the requested documents or was it just him saying he no longer wants bankruptcy?

#13510 2 years ago

When do you take his house?

#13511 2 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

This thread is about to be on fire!!!

Say more ..

onfire1 (resized).jpg

#13512 2 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

I wish. I would love the opportunity to meet QE.
K
Mr. Accoutrement
"I am Legend"

we are filling the docs in for honorary knighthood.

arise!

Sir Legend of Accoutrement

Neil.

#13513 2 years ago

The Court Prays that Kevin did not refinance the house or Winnebago after June 3, 2016.....

#13514 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

we are filling the docs in for honorary knighthood.
arise!
Sir Legend of Accoutrement
Neil.

Quite so!!

wpid-blairsimpsons_450x350 (resized).jpg

#13515 2 years ago

Looks like his wife is selling things including a camera lens that I'm assuming our money paid for.

#13516 2 years ago

I wonder if we will see laptops and an RV shortly for sale..........

#13517 2 years ago

"Starting to learn"..

#13518 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Looks like his wife is selling things including a camera lens that I'm assuming our money paid for.

He said his wife has a photo studio. I'm going to assume that the lens and other photography accoutrements were purchased from her business account and that funds recovered from the sale go back to that account to be declared on her business taxes.

No reason to assume she's engaged in fraud... Even though she was presumably engaged to (and ultimately married) one.

Zing.

#13519 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

She should just let go and find another pirate. I saw this women at CAX passing out raffle tickets. It was then I realized this whole skit-b thing was a scam with no organization whatsoever.

#13520 2 years ago
Quoted from KeithinMI:

1. accurate
2. incorrect

Doesn't this make it easier for Kevin to just disappear?

#13521 2 years ago

literally just opened a bag of popcorn for the last few pages.... lol

I have a question that may have been answered - forgive me if so - but are the credit card companies and PayPal persueing getting their money back from the chargebacks? Or did they just write it off?

If written off, those of us who are still out money might have a better chance to get a bigger slice back.
This is just a freakin mess and wish I never visited their booth at expo.

#13522 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

If she used funds that came from Kevin which was actually preorder money, can she actually sell this stuff on her own to pay back creditors?

Wouldn't creditors be in charge of claiming items and auctioning them off?

#13523 2 years ago

Man, I sure hope goes to jail.

#13524 2 years ago

The kulek's are delusional.

#13525 2 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

No reason to assume she's engaged in fraud...

SLC_Application_Paragraph_10.jpg

#13527 2 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Doesn't this make it easier for Kevin to just disappear?

I think we are simply off the detour of the bankruptcy attempt..

I guess Kevin realized he wasn't going to get away with just looking to bankruptcy to flush this all away and pulled the eject handled vs face the Trustee investigating him further and flushing out new criminal liabilities. Ashame really... I figured the hole he was digging was fantastic.

But Keith.. who pays all the costs the trustee racked up during this time? The court didn't pursue the penalties he accrued either? I didn't see any reference to that in the settlement to request the dismissal.

Why did the trustee let him 'go'? Was it because it was a voluntary petition? There was no arrangement for settling up his debts, so why not continue with forcing the liquidation? (and forcing his hand on the disclosures..)

#13531 2 years ago

lol paragraph 24

#13532 2 years ago

Oh man, I'm only 10 minutes into the audio, this is brutal (for Kevin). Way to go, Keith!

#13533 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

My new favorite podcast. Thanks.

I've got my chips 'n dip!

#13534 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

There is a new audio file up, 1 hour and 35 minutes.

Popcorn ready, made my night Wolfmarsh

#13535 2 years ago

"Mr. Nathanson is loaded for bear!"

#13536 2 years ago

This is a good listen. I feel sorry for Kevin's lawyer! What a nightmare.

#13537 2 years ago

Asked for records of purchase of a 32 foot RV about 30 days before debtor filed for bankruptcy...that was not provided... asked for receipts for 5 laptops purchased for his chillden.... that was not provided...

#13538 2 years ago

judge asks should Kevin go to jail for 3 weeks....chew...chew...chew

#13539 2 years ago

Kevin asked his lawyer to make a statement about posts on here, so please as a reminder, keep it cool in here or we can't keep the information flowing.

#13540 2 years ago

The comments from the trustee lawyer are pretty threatening on the fraud angles.

I take from Keith's comments that Kevin is possibly still culpable for his behavior in the filings up to this point. (?)

Kevin's lawyer sounds like a drunken pass-through... and seems to take no ownership of actually being his representation.. as if he was just caught in public driveby..

And Kevin is printing out 'attacks' from the internet.. too funny.

#13541 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

printing out 'attacks' from the internet

download (resized).jpg

#13542 2 years ago

Listening to the podcast.....bet Kevin is sitting there like......gdamn why didnt i invest the money in a time machine.....

#13543 2 years ago

anyone else listening to this and screaming that transaction histories are exported as cvs/xls files?? (and of course, a transaction history is not the same as a copy of a statement)

#13544 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

anyone else listening to this and screaming that transaction histories are exported as cvs/xls files?? (and of course, a transaction history is not the same as a copy of a statement)

Easily manipulated though. Keith said he could validate it but would have to go line by line to do so.

#13545 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Easily manipulated though. Keith said he could validate it but would have to go line by line to do so.

Oh I know.. but the whole 'what is this?' thread is kind of killer to listen to.

I loved when he said he had to pay for it.. and the Judge asked how much.. and kevin was like.. uhhhhhhh

#13546 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Kevin asked his lawyer to make a statement about posts on here, so please as a reminder, keep it cool in here or we can't keep the information flowing.

Very good point and worth reminder that please don't jeopardize the ongoing and great work of kieth and the effort many have put in to keep things moving on the legal front.

#13547 2 years ago

Every question thrown at Kevin he was either lost for words or dug the hole deeper with his answers, maybe he should have got the Joker to represent him and taken his advice.

1a Capture (resized).JPG

It certainly feels like the net is tightening around him, which can only be good for everyone involved and for the future of pinball moving forward as a deterrent for anyone thinking of doing a repeat performance on our community.

#13548 2 years ago

zOMG

Kevin testifying... its pure gold!

I actually got goosebumps when he made his oath!!

OMG this is awesome.. right about 55 mins or so

#13549 2 years ago

I am trying to confirm if and where Kevin has arcades on route currently, based on previous postings of his business card for operating games combined with online photos of his kids playing arcade games which appear to be in storage, i belive this to be true.

If anyone in the area can verify and will put together documentation and sign off on it, i am will to pay for your time to do this. Please message me with what you think is fair.

If you are reading this and know someone that can assist, then please reach out to me. I am serious, and happy to toss more money after this dirt bag for proof and statement.

#13550 2 years ago

how did you get here..

My mother...

buahahahaa OMG this is making my week.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
€ 9.95
Playfield - Other
Multigame
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
£ 37.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
There are 18269 posts in this topic. You are on page 271 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside