Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #12066 What is PACER and where are you getting the court documents? Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12502 Links to where Kevin gives "his side of the story". Posted by BillySastard (7 years ago)

Post #12515 Updated court filings. Potential cash coming into bankruptcy estate. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12528 Good summation of 2 year look back and possible fraudulent transfers. Posted by flynnibus (7 years ago)

Post #12580 More legal pleadings. Posted by Wolfmarsh (7 years ago)

Post #12593 Facts & allegations document for VirtuaPin Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #12801 Photos of Experts of Dangerous Posted by fastpinball (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 370.
#1 9 years ago

With Skit-B dominating the Pinside News over the last few days, I felt that an official thread needed to be created for Pinsiders to discuss the latest developments of Skit-B "Predator". Previous Predator threads have run their course and, in some cases, severely changed course.

This is not a Skit-B bash thread. While some may express an opinion contrary to the majority, each person in this thread is responsible for maintaining civility with those that oppose. If anyone resorts to name calling, insults or any other offense that is intended to incite others, then be prepared for a thread boot. As long as there is polite discourse, then this thread will remain open.

If you are getting destroyed in a discussion, do not resort to name calling, as that is a sure fire way to get thread booted.

As one of the 250 pre-buyers, I am very interested in getting answers regarding the curious manner in which Skit-B is handling "Predator". I want to hear "insider" knowledge and weigh it against "I heard it at ..." knowledge and make up my own mind.

All Skit-B Predator Discussion should be kept in this thread. Older Predator threads have outlasted their original intent and a decision was made to close them. So use this thread to get your Predator fix.

This way, those that care to hear about Predator related rhetoric can have a single thread dedicated to that purpose. Those that do not care to hear about Predator related rhetoric can drain this thread and be done.

Stay civil. Leave the wild speculation to a dull roar. Ask your questions. Answer questions. Engage in discussion.

If we can follow these rules, then this thread will actually be worthwhile.
If we cannot, then it will get closed . Simple as that.

Marcus

#2 9 years ago

Let's keep it positive!

image-225.jpgimage-225.jpg

#3 9 years ago

confidence-confidence-predator-funny-overconfidence-demotivational-posters-1327386415.jpgconfidence-confidence-predator-funny-overconfidence-demotivational-posters-1327386415.jpg
#4 9 years ago

Can we have a little fun? Especially after the SkitB press conference in Chicago today. Man that was rough. He sure seemed pissed.

#5 9 years ago

I knew we still had life! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? F no....

#6 9 years ago

What press conference? link?

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

What press conference? link?

Didn't you click my link? Sounded like he was lashing out at me, Robt and a few others!

#8 9 years ago

What makes this one so "Official" as opposed to the other Predator threads that have been closed?

#9 9 years ago

This thread is going well from the get go.

#10 9 years ago

Will it be done in time for the Predator 4 movie?

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

What makes this one so "Official" as opposed to the other Predator threads that have been closed?

A Pinside staff member started it.

#12 9 years ago

Yeah, thanks for moving the discussion to a classroom across the hallway.

This will be much better.

#13 9 years ago

A Predator 4 movie?,that sounds cool,when is that supposed to be released?

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

I guess it will get rid of any confusion for people who are brand new to Pinside.

#15 9 years ago

Predator hmm... crickets

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

2015 my guess. May have to do with why Skit-b Pred disappeared all of a sudden from everywhere.

#17 9 years ago

should i put the pop corn in the microwave now?

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

"
NO QUESTIONING MODERATION DECISIONS

The Moderators and site administrator have the final say on anything. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to them directly and not publicly on the website.

Creating threads or posts that question or reference administrative decisions or potential administrative decisions, such as post removals and thread closures, is not permitted. We are not perfect and if you feel that we have made a mistake, please privately contact a staff member and we will review the situation.

We reserve the right to terminate your account without notice. This would normally not happen unless we feel you are a threat to the well-being of the Pinside community (i.e. spamming or flying off the handle).

"

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from jms121:

Just a rumor I heard. Probably just that. Maybe they can get Danny Glover and Gary Busey on board and make a Predator 2 pin before that movie goes to VHS.

#20 9 years ago

The other threads were off topic. This one is designed to keep all the Predator stuff in one spot as we let the other ones die.

And, there's a hope that this one stays civil and productive.

#21 9 years ago

Nobody liked that Lee Elia rant? Or Belushi? Geez this Predator vibe is way too uptight. I've got to move on over to the new TBL disaster as I actually have $$$ committed to that pre order Looks like we have another SkitB type communicator over there too.

"Civil"? Predator threads have been a love fest compared to Woz. "Productive", sorry pm but that's hinging on Kevin alone

And I think its gotten to the point where nobody cares anymore, at least for the time being.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

"
The Moderators and site administrator have the final say on anything. If you have a problem, you may make a complaint to them directly and not publicly on the website.
Creating threads or posts that question or reference administrative decisions or potential administrative decisions, such as post removals and thread closures, is not permitted. We are not perfect and if you feel that we have made a mistake, please privately contact a staff member and we will review the situation.
We reserve the right to terminate your account without notice. This would normally not happen unless we feel you are a threat to the well-being of the Pinside community (i.e. spamming or flying off the handle).
"

... and your point is?

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

... and your point is?

That the rules should be followed.

#24 9 years ago

-

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

why don't you go back to emailing FOX to tell them how you think this is all being done under the table and stay out of the conversation unless you have something worthwhile to add?

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

why don't you go back to emailing FOX to tell them how you think this is all being done under the table and stay out of the conversation unless you have something worthwhile to add?

How long do you expect to be in this thread exactly?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Good thing I was making an observation & not questioning.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

hey what about our $100 bet?

#29 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Why would you insinuate that I did that? I never said I did, publicly or privately, and I didn't. If Skit-B is dodging FOX then there are much larger problems than what I am posting on a forum.

#30 9 years ago

I found a video version of this thread

#31 9 years ago

Jared > why don't you just repeat the things you were overheard talking about at expo and also what you have told others regarding your involvement in getting to the 'truth' about Predator?

You have said many times now that you do not want to be the guy in the center of trying to 'blow the lid off' all this but you seem to be in every predator thread with the same stuff.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Jared > why don't you just repeat the things you were overheard talking about at expo and also what you have told others regarding your involvement in getting to the 'truth' about Predator?.

Good stuff.

You should also post that incriminating note you intercepted at middle school recess as well...

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

"
"

We've got a hall monitor here folks. images.jpegimages.jpeg

#34 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

.... you seem to be in every Predator thread with the same stuff.

Unlike yourself and the rest of us....

Don't pretend we aren't all beating the same dead horse together.

#35 9 years ago

So, I'm all jazzed for the latest and greatest updates.

So whats new since I left the other thread? Anything?

Go team SkitB!

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Go team SkitB!

I've heard that Skit-B is going to be posting in this new "official" thread very soon in order to put all of this speculation to rest once and for all!

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

Go team SkitB!

To check for updates you gotta go to the Predator Update thread run by The_Dude_Abides.
This thread is an attempt to gather everything else in one spot... I think.

#38 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Jared > why don't you just repeat the things you were overheard talking about at expo and also what you have told others regarding your involvement in getting to the 'truth' about Predator?
You have said many times now that you do not want to be the guy in the center of trying to 'blow the lid off' all this but you seem to be in every Predator thread with the same stuff.

Go back re-read every post I have made in this thread. The only thing I brought up was the forum rules. I'm not instigating anything. But you are.

#39 9 years ago

lock.jpglock.jpg

#40 9 years ago

i n b 4 t h e l o c k

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Can we have a little fun? Especially after the SkitB press conference in Chicago today. Man that was rough. He sure seemed pissed.

I wonder if anyone has counted the number of F bombs in that rant. Gotta be a record of some sort.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from kmoore88:

I wonder if anyone has counted the number of F bombs in that rant. Gotta be a record of some sort.

That has nothing on the Dutch pinball TBL presentation. Just saying

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from kmoore88:

This guy gives him a run for his money (language very NSFW, but if you have never seen this video, it is classic)

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

That has nothing on the Dutch pinball TBL presentation. Just saying

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

This guy gives him a run for his money (language very NSFW, but if you have never seen thsi video, it sis classic)
» YouTube video

That must be Phil's dad? Hilarious, rotflmao

Quoted from kmoore88:

Must be terrible to be a Cubs fan! I love Wrigley field though One of the funniest sports rants of all time.

#46 9 years ago

^^^That guy is great,love the presentation,makes me want to go buy a Winnebago.

#47 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

The moderators had a meeting and requested you stop eating so much.

Post edited by moderator: 24 hour eject. Please keep things civil. Avoid personal attacks.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I missed you Centerflank.

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

This is exactly the kind of post that is not acceptable.

Direct attacks on other pinsiders will not be allowed.

Marcus

#50 9 years ago

So, if I want information, I go to the locked thread. If I want to discuss SkitB-Predator I come here.

Got it.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.