Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 351 of 370.
#17501 6 years ago

Are civil cases in NJ on audio too?

I had to go on the stand as a witness a couple weeks ago...I would love to hear the closing arguments to that case.

#17502 6 years ago

short version of the audio:

she no showed the court, Judge is confused why because these dates were picked by her. Trial date is next week (Oct 27) which she chose. Judge told Keith if she no shows then he's prepared to sign the default judgements.

#17503 6 years ago

Damn. She's a no show and I can just imagine what excuse she may have. (She'll say she never received the mail, I'd guess.) Seems like the trustee would be incurring less expense in the long run if Keith would service all communications via the sheriff. That way she has no excuses.

#17504 6 years ago
Quoted from Enaud:

Damn. She's a no show and I can just imagine what excuse she may have. (She'll say she never received the mail, I'd guess.) Seems like the trustee would be incurring less expense in the long run if Keith would service all communications via the sheriff. That way she has no excuses.

She established the dates standing in court in front of the judge, there is no lost mail defense. You know, she hasn't tried the cat ate my homework yet? If handled properly, that one might be usable twice.

I'll bet ma decided to head to CA for winter, as far away from Halloween as possible.

#17505 6 years ago

Did she already skedaddle off to California earlier than she said?

Or, anyone check the local hospitals?

#17507 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Some new documents and small audio in the case.
In the case against Kevin's mom, the joint final pretrial statement was filed without any input from his mom.

She didn't show up to the pretrial meeting either, which you can hear in the audio.
https://soundcloud.com/user-800669943/1ap2017-02000-20171019-145457
One of the associated case defendants has offered $2000 to settle his associated case:

Another associated case defendant has offered $500 to settle his case:

So does the listing of named witnesses indicate they will be subpoenaed to testify at trial? i.e. Kevin? sellers of RV?

#17508 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

she no showed the court, Judge is confused why because these dates were picked by her. Trial date is next week (Oct 27) which she chose. Judge told Keith if she no shows then he's prepared to sign the default judgements.

Unfortunately any judgement signed is going to go unpaid. What are they going to take? Her oxygen tank? She has nothing. She is just a lying thief like the rest of the clan.

#17509 6 years ago

The Judge has surprised me a few times so far but a lot of this is likely protecting the record so that if/when she comes back in the future claiming she didn't know, she won't get very far. She unquestionably has notice of the trial date and I bet dollars to donuts she's listening to these hearings (at the very least after they are being posted here).

Keith obviously uncovered a pit of snakes with this thing and hopefully the Judge will figure that out when all the cards fall. It's really unfortunate that he's had so many stones thrown at him (personally) and it would be nice to see some vindication at the end of the day.

#17510 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Unfortunately any judgement signed is going to go unpaid. What are they going to take?

From the sounds of it, a moldy trailer.

#17511 6 years ago

Here come De Fault, here come De Fault.

Some people just can't get out of their own way...

#17512 6 years ago

did someone say default? this is kind of appropriate

#17513 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Here come De Fault, here come De Fault.
Some people just can't get out of their own way...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#17514 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Disclaimer: I am just a bystander. I have no money invested. Not that I might have if it hadn't imploded before I found out about it....

IMHO, they should just lock them all up. Then they know where to find them when they need them. At this point, I would be very surprised if any of them show up for any more hearings since they know what the answers are going to be and default judgements are slow if ever collected.

ken

#17515 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Are civil cases in NJ on audio too?
I had to go on the stand as a witness a couple weeks ago...I would love to hear the closing arguments to that case.

Most civil trials in NJ are audiotaped to preserve the proceedings for appeal. Typically, a duplicate of the tape can be purchased. Upon request and receipt of a deposit, the transcription can also be obtained.

If you're really interested, I suggest that you call the lawyer(s) to identify which day(s) they presented their respective summations and also obtain the docket number and case caption from them or from your subpoena.

If the lawyer has an outline, he/she might even send you a copy. Request a copy from the court transcriber of the audio only (disc or perhaps cassette in some counties) for the specific day(s) only.

#17516 6 years ago

I can't believe that she was a No show and I can't wait to here the excuse she has this time. Oh wait I forget the USPS only delivers to her address once in a blue moon.

For the love of God just throw em in a cell. Do they have Halloween in jail?

#17517 6 years ago

Wow, they (Kuleks') are really making this judge look like a ****.

#17518 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

I can't believe that she was a No show and I can't wait to here the excuse she has this time. Oh wait I forget the USPS only delivers to her address once in a blue moon.
For the love of God just throw em in a cell. Do they have Halloween in jail?

In total seriousness, didn't she say awhile back that she was going to California for Halloween because she was afraid of the holiday?

#17519 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

In total seriousness, didn't she say awhile back that she was going to California for Halloween because she was afraid of the holiday?

yes, that's why she picked her own date.. in front of the judge, so there's no excuses other than emergency health problems. if she skipped court and went to california, I bet she gets a warrant for her arrest. judges don't like their time wasted. they REALLY don't like being lied to.

#17520 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

yes, that's why she picked her own date.. in front of the judge, so there's no excuses other than emergency health problems. if she skipped court and went to california, I bet she gets a warrant for her arrest. judges don't like their time wasted. they REALLY don't like being lied to.

This judge did send marshals to pick up Kevin when he was no showing dates.

#17521 6 years ago

all Kevin got for not appearing was a free taxi ride to court. Why should she expect anything different? The judge has set a precedent, do not show up and all you get is a speech.

#17522 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I don;t *think* that's actually what happened. Just said she needed to get out of Michigan before Halloween?

#17523 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don;t *think* that's actually what happened. Just said she needed to get out of Michigan before Halloween?

because if she doesn't, she'll turn into a newt?

#17524 6 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

because if she doesn't, she'll turn into a newt?

newt (resized).jpgnewt (resized).jpg

#17525 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Exact quote from the August 3 court date at the 28:30 mark... https://soundcloud.com/user-7602410/1ap2017-02000-20170803-150509

Mama K: What if I want to go to California for the winter and and where it's going to be much easier for me.
Judge: MmmHm.
MK: To try to get on top of this
J: Well I guess what my question is winter for you? Um ah.
MK: Winter to me would be before Halloween and then to return before Mother's Day. To me that's that's, I'm just not a big Halloween fan, so I like to be out of here before then. I mean I can hang around, but it's going to be pretty tough, and I have not even completely made that decision yet.
J: Right, uh, Mr. Nathanson would you be ready to try the case before Halloween?
Keith Nathanson: Uhhh, I suppose that could be possible, your honor. There isn't significant amounts of discovery that has to be done, so I think that if my office gets on top of it relatively quickly we could do that.
J: Do we have a trial date we could give them before October?
Clerk: (garbled)
J: What dates are you thinking about?
Clerk: Well the 27th and the 30th are (garbled)
J: What do you think about that, My Nathanson, you have a case before Frank vs. Pinfield Wells, could we trade out that case for Ms. Kulek's case and get her on her way to California before the snow flies?
KN: Uhhh, we could do that, your honor, I have no problem with that.
J: Does that date work for you Ma'am? That would be, what, October 27th?
Clerk: Either the 27th or the 30th, he has a trial set both days. (garbled) Yeah, that's a two day trial the 27th and the 30th.
KN: Your honor, realistically, that's, uh, the Pinfield Wells matter is less than a day, that trial. It's probably two witnesses, maybe three, so it's probably not a two day trial.
J: So We could probably do both, is what you are saying. Ma'am you pick. Octobet 27th, which is a Friday, or October 30th which I believe is a Monday.
MK: Uhh, let's go with the Friday.
J: Friday, the 27th?
MK: Here?
J: Yes.
MK: OK
J: October 27th, then. (pause) That way, Ma'am you can get on your way, hopefully.
MK: I hope I can actually pull that off, I don't know if I can, but I am certainly going to try.
J: Well, here's the thing is, if you can't do that, let us know as soon as you can, so that we can re-do things, but frankly, given your health issues, um, we either do it before you go to California or we do it after you come back from California, I might push you back on coming from California earlier than Mother's Day, because you know, Michigan in April is delightful.
MK: It is, I know, I'm a sucker fisherman, I do like the month of April.
J: Well, there you go. You might do it then. But I think that Mr. Nathanson would rather get this resolved or settled or tried sooner versus later, so that's why I am pushing this ahead a little bit. I think I've covered everything. Mr. Nathanson, what I'm going to ask you to do is if you would submit that Rule 26 conference report that you talked about, I'll take a look at it, and then Ma'am, I'm going to issue a separate document that will incorporate some of what Mr. Nathanson has talked about because we all agree that those are good dates, but them I am going to set that trial date for October 27th at um, probably going to start at 10 o'clock?
J: 10 o'clock is that a good time for you, Mr. Nathanson?
KN: That would be fine, your honor.
J: 10 o'clock. So that would ah, look for that to come in the mail probably in about a week.
MK: OK.
J: Alright, I have got some things ahead of this case, uh, and then um, if you don't get that by the end of next week, give either Ms. Erickson or Ms. Skillman a call.
MK: I will.
J: And find out what's going on, maybe it just got delayed. But, uh, once you have that in your hands, and Mr. Nathanson, why don't you get that submitted in the next day or two, I will work off of that. OK?
KN: I will do that, actually, as soon as we finish this hearing, your honor. Would the court prefer that I upload it as a regular document on ECF or that I submit it to the court under the, uh, proposed orders section?
J: Just file it under the regular docket system, and then I'll do an order from that, Mr. Nathanson.
KN: OK, your honor, I will do that.
J: Very good and have a good day.
KN: Thank you, your Honor, as well.
J: Good bye.
Clerk: The court is in recess (Recording ends)

#17526 6 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

J: Well, here's the thing is, if you can't do that, let us know as soon as you can, so that we can re-do things

#17527 6 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

Exact quote from the August 3 court date at the 28:30 mark...

God somtimes the reality is even better than i remember!!

#17528 6 years ago

If the U.S. Marshals drag her ass back from California, I bet she will ask Judge Opperman: “who is going to reimburse [her] for the cost of returning to California to finish [her] vacation.”

#17529 6 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

Exact quote from the August 3 court date at the 28:30 mark... https://soundcloud.com/user-7602410/1ap2017-02000-20170803-150509
Mama K: What if I want to go to California for the winter and and where it's going to be much easier for me.
Judge: MmmHm.
MK: To try to get on top of this
J: Well I guess what my question is winter for you? Um ah.
MK: Winter to me would be before Halloween and then to return before Mother's Day. To me that's that's, I'm just not a big Halloween fan, so I like to be out of here before then. I mean I can hang around, but it's going to be pretty tough, and I have not even completely made that decision yet.
J: Right, uh, Mr. Nathanson would you be ready to try the case before Halloween?
Keith Nathanson: Uhhh, I suppose that could be possible, your honor. There isn't significant amounts of discovery that has to be done, so I think that if my office gets on top of it relatively quickly we could do that.
J: Do we have a trial date we could give them before October?
J: What dates are you thinking about?
Clerk: Well the 27th and the 30th are (garbled)
J: What do you think about that, My Nathanson, you have a case before Frank vs. Pinfield Wells, could we trade out that case for Ms. Kulek's case and get her on her way to California before the snow flies?
KN: Uhhh, we could do that, your honor, I have no problem with that.
J: Does that date work for you Ma'am? That would be, what, October 27th?
Clerk: Either the 27th or the 30th, he has a trial set both days. (garbled) Yeah, that's a two day trial the 27th and the 30th.
KN: Your honor, realistically, that's, uh, the Pinfield Wells matter is less than a day, that trial. It's probably two witnesses, maybe three, so it's probably not a two day trial.
J: So We could probably do both, is what you are saying. Ma'am you pick. Octobet 27th, which is a Friday, or October 30th which I believe is a Monday.
MK: Uhh, let's go with the Friday.
J: Friday, the 27th?
MK: Here?
J: Yes.
MK: OK
J: October 27th, then. (pause) That way, Ma'am you can get on your way, hopefully.
MK: I hope I can actually pull that off, I don't know if I can, but I am certainly going to try.
J: Well, here's the thing is, if you can't do that, let us know as soon as you can, so that we can re-do things, but frankly, given your health issues, um, we either do it before you go to California or we do it after you come back from California, I might push you back on coming from California earlier than Mother's Day, because you know, Michigan in April is delightful.
J: Well, there you go. You might do it then. But I think that Mr. Nathanson would rather get this resolved or settled or tried sooner versus later, so that's why I am pushing this ahead a little bit. I think I've covered everything. Mr. Nathanson, what I'm going to ask you to do is if you would submit that Rule 26 conference report that you talked about, I'll take a look at it, and then Ma'am, I'm going to issue a separate document that will incorporate some of what Mr. Nathanson has talked about because we all agree that those are good dates, but them I am going to set that trial date for October 27th at um, probably going to start at 10 o'clock?
J: 10 o'clock is that a good time for you, Mr. Nathanson?
KN: That would be fine, your honor.
J: 10 o'clock. So that would ah, look for that to come in the mail probably in about a week.
MK: OK.
J: Alright, I have got some things ahead of this case, uh, and then um, if you don't get that by the end of next week, give either Ms. Erickson or Ms. Skillman a call.
J: Andfind out what's going on, maybe it just got delayed. But, uh, once you have that in your hands, and Mr. Nathanson, why don't you get that submitted in the next day or two, I will work off of that. OK?
KN: I will do that, actually, as soon as we finish this hearing, your honor. Would the court prefer that I upload it as a regular document on ECF or that I submit it to the court under the, uh, proposed orders section?
J: Just file it under the regular docket system, and then I'll do an order from that, Mr. Nathanson.
KN: OK, your honor, I will do that.
J: Very good and have a good day.
KN: Thank you, your Honor, as well.
J: Good bye.
Clerk: The court is in recess (Recording ends)
That

Please say you were able to copy and paste this as opposed to typing this out...

#17530 6 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Please say you were able to copy and paste this as opposed to typing this out...

Nope, I typed it out...while trying not to laugh while doing it during a lull at work...I'm a pretty good typist and it only took about 15 minutes before I went to pick up my lunch.

#17531 6 years ago
Quoted from redman822:

This is the quote that had me nearly drying of laughter, thinking, "So is your son..."

Quoted from redman822:

J: Well, here's the thing is, if you can't do that, let us know as soon as you can, so that we can re-do things

Nothing like giving her a huge open door to blow it off... but then this occurred so at least she (in theory) doesn't have an 'out' to blame the post office (again)...

Quoted from redman822:

J: And find out what's going on, maybe it just got delayed.

#17532 6 years ago

I remembered it didn't make much sense to me, its like there is no Halloween in CA? I couldn't even believe the judge was going to let her leave the state without matters being concluded. Super nice judge. Almost to nice. Wasn't there any judges in on a Preditor machine that could take over this case??

#17533 6 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

I remembered it didn't make much sense to me, its like there is no Halloween in CA?

Shit man, wait till she finds Halloween was filmed in CA!

#17534 6 years ago

How can someone be dead broke, an 'inch from death', but yet have the ability to winter in California...? Wonder if that's where Kevin Sr. ended up after mysteriously disappearing... really activates the almonds

#17535 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

all Kevin got for not appearing was a free taxi ride to court. Why should she expect anything different? The judge has set a president, do not show up and all you get is a speech.

Judges don't set presidents, we elect them.

#17536 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Shit man, wait till she finds Halloween was filmed in CA!

Meanwhile, in California...

IMG_1462 (resized).PNGIMG_1462 (resized).PNG

#17537 6 years ago

*speechless*

#17538 6 years ago

Anyone want to guess if Kulek shows up to trial today? I'm betting no-show.

#17539 6 years ago

The Kuleks are fine upstanding honorable citizens. How dare you assume they wouldn't fulfill their requirement to keep the judicial process moving swiftly.

#17540 6 years ago

I’ll keep checking throughout the day to see if anything gets posted.

#17541 6 years ago

WIWC. Seriously, I'd swing by just to be a spectator at that event.

#17542 6 years ago

In an interesting twist, the trustee has decided it is no longer worth their time to continue the case against Kevin's mom, as it would provide no benefit to the trustee.

mom_40.pdfmom_40.pdf

#17543 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

The Kuleks are fine upstanding honorable citizens. How dare you assume they wouldn't fulfill their requirement to keep the judicial process moving swiftly.

We're you able to type that without laughing?

#17544 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

In an interesting twist, the trustee has decided it is no longer worth their time to continue the case against Kevin's mom, as it would provide no benefit to the trustee.

What a waste of money that was for the estate....are all the billable hours going to be given back too?

#17545 6 years ago

Can they still go after her criminally?

#17546 6 years ago

Lawyers are just like minimum wage employees. Take longer at any task to get paid more when you're hourly.

#17547 6 years ago

Am I understanding this correctly? Is momma k off the hook?

#17548 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Am I understanding this correctly? Is momma k off the hook?

I think you are. The associated case has been marked closed in Pacer.

#17549 6 years ago

Wow. Is it only a matter of time before Kevin is let off for the same reasons? I certainly hope not.

#17550 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I wonder if this is all because the trailer is ruined, so nothing there to collect.

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 351 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/351 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.