By Xerico

2 years ago

Stats

• Started 2 years ago
  • 15,663 posts
  • 766 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by ZNET

Find posts in this topic

Find posts in this topic match certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Topic Gallery

images (1) (resized).jpg
728a1f2ee2dd22408075bc592f3b8bd9 (resized).jpg
Virtuapin update (resized).JPG
Short version (resized).JPG
AKulek.pdf (PDF preview)
rebuttal (resized).JPG
wh.gif
IMG_1409 (resized).JPG
wife_63.pdf (PDF preview)
IMG_8033 (resized).JPG

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

Topic index (key posts)

53 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 50 (Show topic index)

There are 15663 posts in topic. You are on page 316 of 316.
#15751 4 days ago
Quoted from investingdad:

The ironic thing is, had he set up a proper business entity and paid himself a salary, filed taxes accordingly, etc...the bankruptcy would probably hold water and a lot of this wouldn't be happening.
At least, I assume that's the case.

Yep, but then they could not live off my taxes.

#15752 4 days ago

Here Keith, you might have a good use for this:

728a1f2ee2dd22408075bc592f3b8bd9 (resized).jpg

#15753 4 days ago

Last time I saw Kathy was about 3 years ago at Michigan Pinball Expo. She appeared very healthy and active. After listening to the audio it sounds like her health has deteriorated greatly. She seems very uninformed about the legal process which is shocking as she is the Legal officer for Skit-B.

#15754 4 days ago

Anyone have some artist sketches or pictures of the court proceedings?

#15755 4 days ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Yep, but then they could not live off my taxes.

Ah, well, there's always a downside to everything, eh?

#15756 4 days ago

The ironic thing is, had he set up a proper business entity and paid himself a salary, filed taxes accordingly, etc...the bankruptcy would probably hold water and a lot of this wouldn't be happening.

Fraud is fraud. Even if he had a legitimate company he would still probably be going through this...

#15757 4 days ago
Quoted from T-800:

Fraud is fraud. Even if he had a legitimate company he would still probably be going through this...

This. There would have had to been a legit attempt at creating the machines, and at a minimum, the license to create said machines.

#15758 4 days ago

Ouch.
If the house is taken, this is a clear example of how the kids are forced to endure the hardship of poor, and fraudulent, actions of the parents.
I'm sure blame will be placed at the feet of the creditors, rather than on the faces in the mirror that thought they could keep money that wasn't theirs to keep.

They already blame pinside..

#15759 4 days ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Anyone have some artist sketches or pictures of the court proceedings?

Just this one of his mommy.....

images (1) (resized).jpg

#15760 3 days ago

Ouch.
If the house is taken, this is a clear example of how the kids are forced to endure the hardship of poor, and fraudulent, actions of the parents.
I'm sure blame will be placed at the feet of the creditors, rather than on the faces in the mirror that thought they could keep money that wasn't theirs to keep.

If the business had good records but was still operated fraudulently it would at least be simpler for the court to figure out what's going on because there wouldn't be room for people to whine about where the money came or went. Fraud still breaks the shielding the business gives you, but good records mean the bankruptcy court will only take stuff that's due to the business.

What the fraud guys do after that is of course a separate matter.

#15761 3 days ago

I own a sign business in Michigan. I would be more than happy to donate a For Sale sign to be placed at the home to save the estate a few bucks. This is no joke PM me if interested Keith.

#15762 3 days ago
Quoted from aalucero:

I own a sign business in Michigan. I would be more than happy to donate a For Sale sign to be placed at the home to save the estate a few bucks. This is no joke PM me if interested Keith.

Make one and fit it outside, they would really crap themselves

#15763 3 days ago

Absolutely, they somehow still believe we, the people who's money they took and then kept, are the bad people. It's truly amazing.

#15764 3 days ago

Dunning-Kruger Effect (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect)

I just heard/about this term this week. As soon as I read it, it made me think about the Kulek's and this situation.

#15765 3 days ago
Quoted from Dalbok:

I just heard/about this term this week. As soon as I read it, it made me think about the Kulek's and this situation.

This came up in another forum, it's a fascinating concept.

#15766 3 days ago

In short....too stupid to know how stupid one is....fascinating

#15767 3 days ago
Quoted from robertmee:

In short....too stupid to know how stupid one is....fascinating

I always thought that was the difference between stupid and ignorant. Ignorant means you don't know, and you know that... stupid is you don't know you don't know

Ignorance is fine... stupidity is a flaw

#15768 2 days ago
Quoted from Dalbok:

This is why the old adage has merit: those who know don't tell whereas those who tell, don't know.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Playfield - Plastics
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 129.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 248.00
$ 53.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 194.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 15663 posts in topic. You are on page 316 of 316.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.