Topic Stats

• 18,278 posts
  • 815 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 54 days ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 194 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,540 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
194b3475e0440b8112afc0ac4ad5bf0ed0e8ec3db63fb4b6748a4f2e06a9865b (resized).jpg
31A053C2-4495-4E3E-980F-E5ADEA02F1DE (resized).jpeg
IMG_2933 (resized).JPG
beetlejuice-shrunken head (resized).jpg
2716720260_bc8966f6b1 (resized).jpg
D460F55E-AD42-43C6-91EB-B8162A84A094.gif
Screenshot_20190103-214734_Facebook (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20181108-174321 (resized).png
Fife Appeal Sept 24 2018.pdf (PDF preview)
cat ooo 2.gif
7332539.attach (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

86 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 18278 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 366.
#8901 4 years ago

Nothing for me yet...

#8902 4 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Nothing for me yet...

You're not alone. Me neither.

#8903 4 years ago

Fantastic news! Honestly can't believe it's happened.

#8904 4 years ago

It says clearly From Skit B Pinball, and along with a transaction ID it has the note that it is a Refund.

#8905 4 years ago

The Saga Continues...

#8906 4 years ago

very happy for those of you getting refunds wherever it's coming from.
nothing here as of yet. sent and email to his attorney today and if I don't get a response, I'll call tomorrow.

#8907 4 years ago

Man, I really don't want anyone left without a refund! Please be vocal to his attorney, and here in the thread.

#8908 4 years ago

He's definitely not going in order of the list he was taking of peoples names then, I know I was one of the first few people to talk with him... FML. Just want my $4750 back...

#8909 4 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

It says clearly From Skit B Pinball, and along with a transaction ID it has the note that it is a Refund.

Can you give us a timeline of events? When did the request and refund take place?

Man, I really don't want anyone left without a refund! Please be vocal to his attorney, and here in the thread.

Hell, I got a court judgment to the attorney. I wonder how loud I have to be to that guy?

But anyway, seriously, please give me the timeline of events for your inquiry and refund.

BTW congrats on the refund!!!!!!!!!

#8910 4 years ago

Obviously it's still a mess, but congratulations to those of you who have pursued legal action. It appears to be having a positive effect. And those of you who are benefitting from their hard work should at least buy them drinks :p

#8911 4 years ago

Shoot. I sent his attorney my info over email and then on the phone the next day on 5/26 & 5/27.

My Bank stuff was started and closed so long ago. I cannot imagine it came from those disputes. I started 2 with my bank, and both were promptly closed. I spoke with PP, but never filed a formal complaint by myself, just what my bank did for me. That was also closed.

Un-frickin'-believable that you, Enaud, have not seen your refund. Of any of us I'd imagine you'd be one of the only Refunds, if not the First. You certainly shouldn't need to be more vocal!

I am not sure if it matters, but I sent my emails to his attorney copying the FBI Agent and Kevin's personal email.

Are those receiving refunds folks that emailed Kevin personally? Or perhaps CC happy folks like me that copied the Agent?

#8912 4 years ago

Shoot. I sent his attorney my info over email and then on the phone the next day on 5/26 & 5/27.
My Bank stuff was started and closed so long ago. I cannot imagine it came from those disputes. I started 2 with my bank, and both were promptly closed. I spoke with PP, but never filed a formal complaint by myself, just what my bank did for me. That was also closed.
Un-frickin'-believable that you, Enaud, have not seen your refund. Of any of us I'd imagine you'd be one of the only Refunds, if not the First. You certainly shouldn't need to be more vocal!
I am not sure if it matters, but I sent my emails to his attorney copying the FBI Agent and Kevin's personal email.
Are those receiving refunds folks that emailed Kevin personally? Or perhaps CC happy folks like me that copied the Agent?

What was your build number? They might be starting at the front of the line.

I sent my details to the lawyer on the 27th. Got a reply same day. I'm at the middle with #164 and have not received an email yet. While #14 received a refund.

I called the lawyer today and he told me it might be 30 to 60 days before all refunds are made.

#8913 4 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

I called the lawyer today and he told me it might be 30 to 60 days before all refunds are made.

ALL refunds, or until the money is gone?

#8914 4 years ago

I have no idea where I ended up in the production order, I was in the hundreds. I had actually requested my build order be pushed off to 249th, as that would match my game #. However my request was approved by Kevin, the most recent build notification still had me in the hundreds.

I'm not sure that we can delineate any logic behind these refunds. That doesn't stop me from wondering what is going on here. Like maybe PP couldn't release all the funds at one time?..

I was very supportive of Kevin with direct emails to him up until he said it's all over, but again I'm not sure that played any part in the refunds.

#8915 4 years ago

A little IP humor to break up the monotony for a bit...

#8916 4 years ago

Huh. Very interesting. I paid via PP with a linked checking account. Both my claims were closed by the Bank and PP, and they didn't get that far.
I'm amazed to hear that the Attorney says they aren't doing this. They gave me what I requested, which was less than I gave Kevin. I gave $3k and got $2,750 pushed to my account. I had told Kevin via email that I would take $250 less if that helped him issue refunds, and stuck to my word when I talked with his lawyer.
Wild, wacky stuff.

My exact same story but paid 4750 got 4500

#8917 4 years ago

It sounds like the investigator told Kevin he could not be charged criminally if nobody lost any money. Its not unusual for a detective to clear a messy time consuming case off of his desk by encouraging the criminal to make restitution to his victims so that there will not be anyone who can be a complainant. Its also a great way to turn your workday into something positive by getting everyone's money back for them. Congrats to those who pursued their complaint and to the detective who undoubtedly encouraged Kevin to "do the right thing". I'm sure the threat of criminal prosecution had something to do with Kevin's decision though. Hopefully all those who sent checks will be made whole soon.

#8918 4 years ago

250$ deposit years ago. 2750 paid June 24th last year. Build around 100. Paid by bank account via PayPal. Tried a dispute with PayPal same time as everyone else. Denied past the time frame allowed. Did not try bank chargeback. 2750 refund issued 3 AM last night. After failed PayPal dispute I just wrote it off as life and moved on. Feel like I hit the lottery today.

People said attorney said it was not Kevin's doing but every email he ever sent was always at some crazy hour in the middle of the night. Don't think people working at PayPal are processing something like this personally without Kevin's doing at 3AM. Thinking that would be a more 9-5 type of process if it was all them.

#8919 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

250$ deposit years ago. 2750 paid June 24th last year. Build around 100. Paid by bank account via PayPal. Tried a dispute with PayPal same time as everyone else. Denied past the time frame allowed. Did not try bank chargeback. 2750 refund issued 3 AM last night. After failed PayPal dispute I just wrote it off as life and moved on. Feel like I hit the lottery today.
People said attorney said it was not Kevin's doing but every email he ever sent was always at some crazy hour in the middle of the night. Don't think people working at PayPal are processing something like this personally without Kevin's doing at 3AM. Thinking that would be a more 9-5 type of process if it was all them.

Maybe Kevin couldn't sleep and tried to make some of it right.

#8920 4 years ago

Build #15 no refund as of today.

#8921 4 years ago

I was very supportive of Kevin with direct emails to him up until he said it's all over

Seems to be the reason then, especially since Enaud hasn't even been refunded.

#8922 4 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Seems to be the reason then, especially since Enaud hasn't even been refunded.

There has to be something going on, no way Paypal is randomly issuing refunds by pulling names out of a hat.

#8923 4 years ago

Got my refund today, say completed on paypal so I assume a couple days it will reflect that on my CC. Its about goddamn time.

#8924 4 years ago

Talked with PP to see how much I could get out of them.

Initiated by kevin@skitbpinball.com. Either by echeck or an attached bank account, they act the same way (as I was told, anyway). It is pending for 3-5 business days (the term required by this form of transaction). If the funds are available it will be completed.

I had un-attached my checking account when trying for my chargeback, but if I re-attach my checking account it should be immediately available for transferring the full amount to my checking account. Then after it is in my account for good, I'll be re-un-attaching for good.

I hope he has enough for the refunds already issued, and enough to refund all involved. I'm guessing he got through a stack last night. So, hopefully another stack tonight!

#8925 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

ALL refunds, or until the money is gone?

I think that is left to speculation. The lawyer is not working for free. If Kevin gives back all the money, he will have quite a bit of debt.

#8926 4 years ago

He should have quite a bit of debt! He took everybody's money then spent it. He should refund every cent and borrow what he has to.

#8927 4 years ago

Still no refund here

#8928 4 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

The following is Mr. Kulek’s attorney contact information:
The Law Firm PLLC
Jon T. Emaus, Managing Partner
8163 Grand River Rd.
Ste. 300
Brighton, MI 48114
810-227-1700
search terms: Skit-B Kevin Kulek Attorney Lawyer Refunds Civil Lawsuit

Do I need to call for a refund

#8930 4 years ago

Awesome! Glad to hear some of you guys got your money back. Here's hoping it continues for the rest of us (still waiting for my refund).

#8931 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Definite stall tactic.

Totally. All what you said - except - I think Kevin Did these refunds. PP doesn't know or give a shit about me, my claims were dead as door nails. 3:30am, as was mentioned, that's Kevin's MO. That's probably why Mr. Enaud was miffed.

I'm hoping this $hit clears the bank, and more rounds of the same.

#8932 4 years ago

So I guess right this morning... PayPal not Kevin... Some will get refunds some will get hosed.. Fingers cross for u guys

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Talked to the attorney today and sorry to shit in everyone's cheerios, but :
1. They initiated NO REFUNDS - Paypal did that. Sounds like he wasn't thrilled about it either since I repeatedly heard how Paypal was 'difficult to deal with', 'had their own way of doing things', etc... WELL NO SHIT - If Kevin didn't hose everyone they wouldn't be in the middle of this mess.
2. Kept telling me no action / decisions on refunds would be made until the 'criminal' side of things are resolved. IE - If Kevin's in trouble criminally he needs our money to defend himself for that. Otherwise just send us our money now and there would be no crime to defend against.
3. When I asked if money was there for everyone and at the end of the paypal line - including us who paid by check - he lawyer-skirted the issue with babble about forsensic accountants, figuring things out the money on their end, then seeing where they land and making decisions at that point. And for the love of God he kept mentioning re-evaluating where 'the project' is at that point and figuring out who might want refunds vs who wants to stay in to get a game should production continue ??? HUH ??? I felt I was talking to Mars at this point.. ummmm.. ok
Bottom line - I'm the most trusting and and an easy guy to get to go along with the flow - but my Spidey sense tells me we are not getting anything anytime soon when lawyer says 'Refunds weren't part of our plan with paypal, the project might continue, we are taking care of Kevin's criminal stuff first, then you, and finally - we haven't thought to count the money yet'... Definite stall tactic. The lawyer was polite, takes your call and will talk to you but as someone mentioned before :
HE IS KEVIN'S LAWYER AND GOING TO LOOK OUT FOR KEVIN FIRST...
Should get me a lawyer too now... Tired of f'n around with these clowns.

#8933 4 years ago

It has to be Kevin sending the refunds. I have had zero contact with PayPal or my CC, yet received the refund notice from Skit-B Pinball early this morning.

#8934 4 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

It has to be Kevin sending the refunds. I have had zero contact with PayPal or my CC, yet received the refund notice from Skit-B Pinball early this morning.

Well it wouldn't surprise me if he can't even communicate with his attorney.

#8935 4 years ago

Also interesting, the exchange rate is an older rate ala June '14. Makes sense, I was wondering how that would work.

#8936 4 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

Maybe Phil hacked into Kevin's PayPal account.

(I kid.)

#8937 4 years ago

Nothing here either. But no biggie. So stoked some are getting helped!

#8938 4 years ago
Quoted from Perspex:

This is interesting IMO in a good way

#8939 4 years ago

Yes with Skit-B's name on the transactions it seems that Kevin is now dealing refunds under the table without telling his attorney. If this is the case it's why he is so quick to point the finger at PayPal, as not to damage his client's reputation.

#8941 4 years ago

My advice: If you haven't received a refund, start a lawsuit and get a judgment and collect it while there's still something to collect. I've seen those kind of "pending" payments from people who have told me that they've "sent" money to me and then the pending transaction gets cancelled b/c there is no money in the paypal account.

My offer is still out there - anyone interested in being more legally proactive, feel free to contact me on here, or on my website www.nathanson-law.com and I'll get moving on it right away.

If we get a group of people, I can analyze filing a class-action lawsuit against all of the actors involved.

K

#8943 4 years ago

No refund has arrived for me yet. Sigh!!!!

#8944 4 years ago

hi all....are refunds still happening or have they now stopped? what time was last one and did anyone keep track of total people and money that has been refunded so far?

#8945 4 years ago

If it's Kevin just refunding people during the middle of the night, he has no idea who has had charge backs. This is a mess.

#8946 4 years ago

Wow great point. Some people could potentially end up with double refunds.

#8947 4 years ago

I would think if paypal were the ones issuing refunds, they would know who were doing chargebacks and who was not.
If Kevin is the one doing it, you're right. Some could double up and leave others holding the bag.

#8948 4 years ago

I just got a refund notice. Give me a minute and I'll call paypal.

#8949 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

If it's Kevin just refunding people during the middle of the night, he has no idea who has had charge backs. This is a mess.

It's obvious if Kevin & his lawyer are not taking credit for refunds they are not doing it! In all of this they would at least take credit for something positive if they could - it would ease a lot of the pressure on them. I would think paypal knows who got chargebacks and who didn't.

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

1. They initiated NO REFUNDS - Paypal did that. Sounds like he wasn't thrilled about it either

*EDIT* the following was pure speculation on my part and is most likely illegal.
Yep lawyer is certainly upset because Kevin probably has no money and the lawyer is watching his paycheck float away.

#8950 4 years ago

Zero chance it's Kevin with the refunds.

PayPal started this process months ago and now it looks like some are getting it back

That's great news.!

ShitB isn't doing a thing. The lawyer can't make indiscriminate refunds and neither can ShitB while all this litigation is filed

ShitB lawyer would love to stretch this out to make more $$$

And he can't escape criminal prosecution by giving it back. Only civil. No damages

You can't rob a bank and then take it back with robbers remorse!

He is still ShitB through and through. Thankfully, you guys have paypal

Plus, I know for a fact the cabinet guy has a shit pile of your $$$

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 4.95
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Funhouse Custom Lamp Out of stock
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 43.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 67.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
There are 18278 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 366.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside