Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 283 of 370.
#14101 7 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

For example did skit b file a legitimate tax return?

I noticed the business taxpayer Id was missing from that letter posted, so going to go with No.

#14102 7 years ago

The bankruptcy was denied, correct? So what really is the next step? Does everyone get to step forward with proof of payment and nail it to Kevin's to do list?

#14103 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The worst thing to me is when I hear of some where this event has completely ruined the hobby for them.

This nearly happened for me, as I was stung by both Kevin and Jpop (MG and RAZA).

But Nemo arrived a couple of days ago (#2/30), and it's re-ignited my love of this hobby, even if my trust has gone. Then I'm awaiting P3.

I do think that Pinheads are a crazy but amazing bunch of guys This is such a cool hobby.

"Immerse the Naut-eeeel-uss" )

#14104 7 years ago

Congrats on Nemo. Glad to hear that you received #2.

I'm also on the list for one but the US assembly is still way behind Europe.

Antonio is one of the good guys.

I too received the double burn from Kevin and Jpop.

The world is not all bad. But the double burn still hurt pinball.

#14106 7 years ago

Animation film…..cute…

#14108 7 years ago

Find it.

#14111 7 years ago

I better not... Post retracted. (for now.) Lol.

Whoops - apparently you can't delete an image from a post after it uploads? My bad. Someone put me up to posting this under extreme duress. Too late now.

[Edit : image removed by mod team, as requested]

#14113 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I better not... Post retracted. (for now.) Lol.
Whoops - apparently you can't delete an image from a post after it uploads? My bad. Someone put me up to posting this under extreme duress. Too late now.

Sure you can. Hold on the picture and a "x" will appear. You can delete your picture that way.

#14114 7 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

Assuming John will be selling parts at the Ohio show, I'll probably think of this post and start laughing uncontrollably while browsing his parts thus making myself look crazier than I already look .

Sorry, but I wouldn't count on that if I were you. While Ohio is my favorite show it looks like I'm gonna be pushed out I'm sad to say. O'well....there's always the Zoo show where I'll be blowing out parts in box lots. Thanks for you support though, I really appreciate that !!

John

#14115 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

But Nemo arrived a couple of days ago (#2/30), and it's re-ignited my love of this hobby, even if my trust has gone.

Cool. My #1/30 is no longer alone !!
Antonio has recently improved the ruleset. There is still much to do, but we do have the most beautiful pin ever !

(but we should move all further discussion about this game in a relevant thread - pictures welcome! Yours come with gold ramps, right?)

#14116 7 years ago

Yeah, really, geez guys, can you do your gloating elsewhere? You were lucky to get in on a boutique pin that is actually being made, let's not pour salt in the wound of the Skit-B victims.

#14117 7 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

While Ohio is my favorite show it looks like I'm gonna be pushed out I'm sad to say.
John

Being pushed out by our favorite show organizer?

#14118 7 years ago

Wish I had the juevos to get in on that one, gorgeous machine.

After the JPop and Kulek fiascos, I'd lost my nerve.

#14119 7 years ago

Hey Kevin...

I know you are reading this. 1 week left. Better get your books in order. You have been given lots of rope and eventually someone in charge is going to get sick of your lies.

The longer you drag this out, the more others surrounding you will be brought into the fray.

#14120 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Yeah, really, geez guys, can you do your gloating elsewhere? You were lucky to get in on a boutique pin that is actually being made, let's not pour salt in the wound of the Skit-B victims.

Both Nemo #1 and #2 clients were Skit-B "customers"... paid in full in my case.

#14121 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I know you are reading this. 1 week left. Better get your books in order. You have been given lots of rope and eventually someone in charge is going to get sick of your lies.

I don't think he reads this page at all. It clashes too much with the reality he imagines where he is somehow the victim and us suckers he took money from and didn't return are somehow bad people.

#14122 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

1 week left. Better get your books in order.

Types-of-accounting-fraud-571x428 (resized).jpgTypes-of-accounting-fraud-571x428 (resized).jpg

#14123 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I don't think he reads this page at all. It clashes too much with the reality he imagines where he is somehow the victim and us suckers he took money from and didn't return are somehow bad people.

Didn't he have printouts of this thread where he said people were being mean to him online?

#14124 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

according to some of his freinds that have reached out, he reads this thread daily.

It is not like he is busy working a job, lol. I guess he may be busy coming up with lesson plans and grading papers for home schooling.... yeah right...

#14125 7 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Both Nemo #1 and #2 clients were Skit-B "customers"... paid in full in my case.

I purposely avoided using the word "customers" and I hope the expected BBB-like appreciation of your Nemos assuages the Predator wounds to at least some extent.

#14126 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I think he absolutely does.

Thus his reference to the "internet hysteria against me" during his court proceeding.

#14127 7 years ago

Look, you guys are all being a little bit HARSH on Kevin. If Kevin says all the money was spent towards Predator, then we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

predator (resized).jpgpredator (resized).jpg

#14128 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Look, you guys are all being a little bit HARSH on Kevin. If Kevin says all the money was spent towards Predator, then we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

#14129 7 years ago

I'm going to need to see the pinCONning tag.

#14131 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I think he absolutely does.
Thus his reference to the "internet hysteria against me" during his court proceeding.

I love how the judge simiply never responded each time Kevin mentioned this aspect of the case.

"Oh wow mister Kulek, you say that people on the internet are being mean to you? Why didn't you say so?!? You're free to go. "

#14132 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I purposely avoided using the word "customers" and I hope the expected BBB-like appreciation of your Nemos assuages the Predator wounds to at least some extent.

Not classy.

#14133 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

"Oh wow mister Kulek, you say that people on the internet are being mean to you? Why didn't you say so?!? You're free to go. "

meanie (resized).jpgmeanie (resized).jpg

#14134 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I love how the judge simiply never responded each time Kevin mentioned this aspect of the case.

He's too stupid to even realize this would count against him.

Judge: So who are these people on the internet and why would hey care?
Kevin: Um, they are the people who I ripped, I mean paid for my family upgrade.

Judge: And what are they saying about you on the internet?
Kevin: Well, they seem to be giving the prosecution information against me I did not want to court to know.

Seriously. Why would he tell the judge something so stupid. He took money, tries to declare bankruptcy to get away from it. Has already admitted to trying to hide a real estate purchase. And thinks the court is going to care if people are talking bad about him?

#14135 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Found another a predator trailer.

#14136 7 years ago

My bad... skip to post #14141

#14137 7 years ago

oops.. sorry.

#14138 7 years ago

What is new? We already knew the court denied the discharge.

Never mind. I see you beat me to the post with some new listening material.

#14139 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

What is new? We already knew the court denied the discharge.
Never mind. I see you beat me to the post with some new listening material.

It's not new. It's the recording that was already posted.

#14140 7 years ago

Oh darn... ok I will edit that and make up for it with my next posting...

#14141 7 years ago

I don't want to spoil the surprise, but it may involve a certain RV!

DEFAULT JUDGMENT OF DEFENDANT KATHY KULEK.pdfDEFAULT JUDGMENT OF DEFENDANT KATHY KULEK.pdf

#14143 7 years ago

Hey..
Happy V-Day!

#14144 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Hey..
Happy rV-Day!

Fixed It lol

#14145 7 years ago

Short version: $50K in cash or we take the RV?

#14146 7 years ago

Excellent news. The fact that she didn't even fight it says a lot.

#14147 7 years ago

More to come...

Complaint for avoidance of fraudulent transfers to Defendant, JAMES BRADLEY PIORNAK II,

Piornak II.pdfPiornak II.pdf

#14148 7 years ago

Complaint by Randall L Frank against JONATHAN ANDREW PINFIELD-WELLS (on largely the same bases as against PIORNAK II)

PINFIELD WELLS (resized).JPGPINFIELD WELLS (resized).JPG

#14149 7 years ago

Complaint by Randall L Frank against STEVEN ALEXANDER WOODS (on largely the same bases as against PIORNAK II).

WOODS (resized).JPGWOODS (resized).JPG

#14150 7 years ago

Happy Valentine's Day!

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 283 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/283 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.