Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 304 of 370.
#15151 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Keith to this day is neither

I think you mean Kevin

#15152 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Sometimes leniency can be called for if the perp in truly repentant and sorry. Keith to this day is neither, nor is his wife, so prosecuting them both civil and criminal court(If it comes to that) is warranted. I have a feeling only Keith would be prosecuted (and possibly jailed) with the wife receiving a significant probation. Of course there is the little matter of tax fraud and welfare fraud...

Keith is the trustee's lawyer. Kevin is your debtor/con man.

#15153 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Not incompetence, just not a priority given the bigger fish they have to fry. There are only so many detectives and special agents and they are not going to spend their limited time and resources on the Kuleks when there are possible gang, drug, human trafficking, or national security issues in their jurisdiction

I guess a crime worth at least a half a million dollars could be small fries to the local police department. Makes sense.

Again, choices are made and it boils down to someone not giving a f*ck.

#15154 6 years ago

Is there an account set up to funnel money to the Prosecutor? Keiths' organization is doing all the work so I'd to help that cause. Principle of the matter to me personally. We all need to sink that sob con artist and I'd like to be a part of pushing that forward.

#15155 6 years ago
Quoted from monkeybug:

I guess a crime worth at least a half a million dollars could be small fries to the local police department. Makes sense.
Again, choices are made and it boils down to someone not giving a f*ck.

Not so much that $500,000 is chump change as the logistics of investigating the case. If all the victims were from the same town as the Kuleks (or even the same state) I think the result of a state, county, or city level law enforcement investigation would have been different. But with them from multiple (maybe all 50?) states and different countries that makes things far more difficult.

#15156 6 years ago

Never mind. After a refresh I see it was covered.

#15157 6 years ago

Isn't there something on the law books that covers fraud that crosses state lines?

#15158 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Keith is the trustee's lawyer. Kevin is your debtor/con man.

Thanks, I just realized i said Keith and not Kevin. Sorry Keith!!!

#15159 6 years ago
Quoted from investingdad:

Isn't there something on the law books that covers fraud that crosses state lines?

Yes there's some posibility of the feds getting involved, but there is also a matter of prosecutorial discretion, jurisdictional concerns etc. The bottom line is that there are a lot of factors that play into how cases are criminally investigated and prosecuted and they are often beyond the control the victims. What the victims CAN influence is the civil portion of the case and it's great to see that the victims here have not just walked away. I've seen quite a few scams over the years but I think this is the only one where I've seen victims say "enough" and do something about it themselves. Cheers to all of you Plaintiffs out there!

#15160 6 years ago

Searching the thread for FBI, I am reminded that they begged off further investigation a couple years ago, saying it looked like KK simply ran out of money trying to produce the games. Someone ought to fill them in on how in the course of the bankruptcy proceedings it was found that money was used to buy a house, an RV, laptops, pay relatives and friends bogus salaries if I'm remembering right, etc. Maybe that will awaken that sleeping dog!

#15161 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Sometimes leniency can be called for if the perp in truly repentant and sorry. Keith to this day is neither, nor is his wife, so prosecuting them both civil and criminal court(If it comes to that) is warranted. I have a feeling only Keith would be prosecuted (and possibly jailed) with the wife receiving a significant probation. Of course there is the little matter of tax fraud and welfare fraud...

Well that case just took an interesting turn.

#15162 6 years ago

Welfare Fraud Hotline at: 1-800-222-855

https://mdhhs.michigan.gov/Fraud/ to report Welfare fraud online in Michigan.

#15164 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

When did he call you a POS? His mother and wife pretty clearly were involved in the case, and he was the one that involved them. They all three deserve whatever they get.

Sorry I haven't really been paying much attention to pinside lately. He didn't outright call me a pos, the responses hinted as such. He definitely loves to play the victim and his con is never ending. There was a time I felt sorry for him but I was foolish and came to my senses. It's a whole family of cons. It cost me almost $5000 and at this point I don't mind spending money to see to it he's punished. I went through some hard times and told Kevin about it and even gave him a very generous offer to pay me only a quarter of my money back so I could take care of personal issues and he couldn't do that so now I'm doing everything within the law to make him regret not settling. I may never see a dime of my money back but you can bet your a** Kevin will wish he hadn't scammed all of us.

#15165 6 years ago

How are you spending the money? I want to help you guys with legal fees. Not individual civil matters. Crown vs Kulek or as you'd say.. State vs? Or People vs

#15166 6 years ago

Kevin is receiving the justice he deserves. This is a classic example of hoisted by your own petard. Kevin initiated the bankruptcy case, but remarkably has not cooperated with his own case, and has proven himself to be incompetent, criminal and really really stupid. Ditto his family. Allegedly, obviously

Seeing him and his wife humiliated and shown to be extremely dumb-ass criminals in public, in front of the global pinball community, is a fantastic example of seeing justice to be done. Not only will we likely get some money back thanks to the amazing Keith, literally the Lamborghini of attorneys, but following this case it seems likely a criminal case will occur, and Kevin will then go to prison or at least be fined to destitution. I look forward to seeing this, because using our money direct from the paypal & business accounts to buy an RV, laptops, wife's photographic equipment, pay off mortgage, buy new boiler etc etc is truly unbelievable and despicable.

Kevin is (allegedly) utter, utter scum, and I will be delighted when he gets what he deserves. Let due legal process slowly and surely annihilate him. More broadly, I hope this case will be a salutary lesson for any wannabe scammers out there! We will get you, and it will destroy your life. This case was always a point of principle for me, regardless of whether I get my $4,500.00 back. Ditto for Jpop.

#15167 6 years ago

probably back in the last dozen pages, but, since I am probably not the only person trying to remember, what is the next step/date of action?

#15168 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Kevin is receiving the justice he deserves. This is a classic example of hoisted by your own petard. Kevin initiated the bankruptcy case, but remarkably has not cooperated with his own case, and has proven himself to be incompetent, criminal and really really stupid. Ditto his family. Allegedly, obviously
Seeing him and his wife humiliated and shown to be extremely dumb-ass criminals in public, in front of the global pinball community, is a fantastic example of seeing justice to be done. Not only will we likely get some money back thanks to the amazing Keith, literally the Lamborghini of attorneys, but following this case it seems likely a criminal case will occur, and Kevin will then go to prison or at least be fined to destitution. I look forward to seeing this, because using our money direct from the paypal & business accounts to buy an RV, laptops, wife's photographic equipment, pay off mortgage, buy new boiler etc etc is truly unbelievable and despicable.
Kevin is (allegedly) utter, utter scum, and I will be delighted when he gets what he deserves. Let due legal process slowly and surely annihilate him. More broadly, I hope this case will be a salutary lesson for any wannabe scammers out there! We will get you, and it will destroy your life. This case was always a point of principle for me, regardless of whether I get my $4,500.00 back. Ditto for Jpop.

Regardless of the state of Jpops games, he did deliver. This is the big difference and I'm not sure it will be handled the same way, if at all.

#15169 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Regardless of the state of Jpops games, he did deliver. This is the big difference and I'm not sure it will be handled the same way, if at all.

Kind of -- JPop "delivered" (with what amounted to divine intervention from AP) ~20 Magic Girls out of the several hundred(?) games he took money on. He has no apparent means or plan to satisfy the many remaining orders. This is obviously huge for the Magic Girl customers, but I'm not sure it makes a huge difference morally or legally.

I would suspect the bigger issues will be how JPop handled the funds and how he handles himself in court -- it would be hard to top Kevin in the self-inflicted wounds department.

#15170 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Kind of -- JPop "delivered" (with what amounted to divine intervention from AP) ~20 Magic Girls out of the several hundred(?) games he took money on. He has no apparent means or plan to satisfy the many remaining orders. This is obviously huge for the Magic Girl customers, but I'm not sure it makes a huge difference morally or legally.
I would suspect the bigger issues will be how JPop handled the funds and how he handles himself in court -- it would be hard to top Kevin in the self-inflicted wounds department.

If jpop has his finances in some sort of order it seems he is in a better position. Professional website, former semi-acclaimed pinball designer etc. I think he has a better chance of claiming failed business(if his ego will let him) than Kevin ever did. And yes, AP helped him out of the "fraud" hole big time. They are both con artists, one may be smarter than the other though, just smart enough I suspect.

#15171 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

And yes, AP helped him out of the "fraud" hole big time. They are both con artists, one may be smarter than the other though, just smart enough I suspect.

Explain. I don't agree that AP are con artists.

Maybe the way that was written just reads that way to me. I think you meant both Kevin and John, not AP.

#15172 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

They are both con artists, one may be smarter than the other though, just smart enough I suspect.

Not sure how you have concluded AP are con artists

#15173 6 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Not sure how you have concluded AP are con artists

He is referring to Jpop and Kevin as both being con artists and that jpop is just a little smarter then kevin by having AP bail him out.

#15174 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

He is referring to Jpop and Kevin as both being con artists and that jpop is just a little smarter then kevin by having AP bail him out.

Ok, I read it incorrectly. Makes much more sense.

#15175 6 years ago

Removed offtopic post.

#15176 6 years ago
Quoted from Sonny_Jim:

Removed offtopic post.

90% of the posts on this thread are off topic. Please share!

#15177 6 years ago

For those of you guys coming in late (or just getting caught up), use the links at the top of the first page thread to find the links to the audio files of the court room events. They are just GOLD!

Jaz

Quoted from Kcpinballfan:

Sorry I haven't really been paying much attention to pinside lately. He didn't outright call me a pos, the responses hinted as such. He definitely loves to play the victim and his con is never ending. There was a time I felt sorry for him but I was foolish and came to my senses. It's a whole family of cons. It cost me almost $5000 and at this point I don't mind spending money to see to it he's punished. I went through some hard times and told Kevin about it and even gave him a very generous offer to pay me only a quarter of my money back so I could take care of personal issues and he couldn't do that so now I'm doing everything within the law to make him regret not settling. I may never see a dime of my money back but you can bet your a** Kevin will wish he hadn't scammed all of us.

#15178 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I have a feeling only Keith would be prosecuted

Ya missed one.

#15179 6 years ago
Quoted from Seraph:

Ya missed one.

Little late to the party, its been corrected!

#15180 6 years ago

Re PayPal. If kulek accepted payments after he received the cease and desist letter from Sony, there goes his ignorance argument.

#15181 6 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

Re PayPal. If kulek accepted payments after he received the cease and desist letter from Sony, there goes his ignorance argument.

Purposefully ignorant maybe....there's a mountain of evidence he's just plain ignorant.

#15182 6 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

Meh, a good defense Lawyer can tear that theory apart.

#15183 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

You mean the kind Debtor (and possibly soon "Defendant") would have to be able to pay?

Yeah, that'll happen!

#15184 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Better Call Saul.

#15185 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

You mean the kind Debtor (and possibly soon "Defendant") would have to be able to pay?
Yeah, that'll happen!

As I said, a good Lawyer can tear that theory apart.

#15186 6 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

As I said, a good Lawyer can tear that theory apart.

Hope there's a good prosecutor involved.....

#15187 6 years ago

in the need for some more audio sessions to get my fix

spill-the-beans.jpgspill-the-beans.jpg

#15188 6 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

in the need for some more audio sessions to get my fix

Ask and you shall receive!

Audio from yesterday re: adversary proceeding against Defendant Amanda Kulek.

https://soundcloud.com/user-7602410/audio-file-1ap2016-02073-20170427-133738

Not sure of the exact nature (might just be a phone conference with the Judge Opperman, KeithinMI & Trustee Randall L. Frank) because I need captions for audio and video (unless person is looking straight at the camera) but am sure one of you will have comments on it soon.

#15189 6 years ago

Also a filing from yesterday.

Skip to page 10-13 of the PDF (ACTUAL PDF page numbers NOT numbers on bottom of each document) for the good stuff (why "Defendant [Amanda Kulek] has no defense to the instant action")!

PDF page 16 exposes another lie about Defendant Amanda Kulek having "no records of any of the photographs taken for her husband and that she does not retain photographs."

ANSWER TO DEF MOTION TO SET ASIDE ORDER ENTERING DEFAULT OF DEFENDANT.pdfANSWER TO DEF MOTION TO SET ASIDE ORDER ENTERING DEFAULT OF DEFENDANT.pdf

#15190 6 years ago

This is pathetic...

#15191 6 years ago

Here's the TL;DR version of @keithinmi's latest filing!

TLDR (resized).JPGTLDR (resized).JPG

#15192 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Here's the TL;DR version of keithinmi's latest filing!

Bam!

#15193 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

This is pathetic...

It's truly is. They think that they're so smart by telling all these lies, but the lies are easily uncovered that they look so pathetically stupid. Which they are.

The really sad and pathetic part is that every one of us here have been paying them for years and continue to pay for them through the welfare system.

#15194 6 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

It's truly is. They think that they're so smart by telling all these lies, but the lies are easily uncovered that they look so pathetically stupid. Which they are.
The really sad and pathetic part is that every one of us here have been paying them for years and continue to pay for them through the welfare system.

I hope this moves to a criminal (?) case in regards to tax fraud/evasion and welfare abuse.

#15195 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Also a filing from yesterday.
Skip to page 10-13 of the PDF (ACTUAL PDF page numbers NOT numbers on bottom of each document) for the good stuff (why "Defendant [Amanda Kulek] has no defense to the instant action")!
PDF page 16 exposes another lie about Defendant Amanda Kulek having "no records of any of the photographs taken for her husband and that she does not retain photographs."

Typo on page 10 "There are in excess of 9,000
photos listed there which Defendant has retained, yet she claims she retains now "

Should be "retains none" at the end of the sentence.

#15196 6 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#15197 6 years ago

Wonder what the State of Michigan and Medicaide would have to say about this.

Kulek (resized).jpgKulek (resized).jpg

#15198 6 years ago

please please please let these clowns face criminal charges. You can't get blood from a stone... but you can throw that stone in a box and shut the lid. Based on these things, it looks like the wife should be facing her own fraud, perjury and more. The whole idea of "I play dumb, you can't get me" defense clearly wasn't researched well

#15199 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Here's the TL;DR version of keithinmi's latest filing!

As my 12 year old daughter would say, "Oh, snippity SNAP."

#15200 6 years ago

Oh what a tangled web we weave....

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 304 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/304 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.