Clevon (resized).jpg
0C707122-51D1-4488-8B69-8C91DA48018D.jpeg
72329539_10219705910182373_6362298985876553728_n (resized).jpg
pirateplayersclub (resized).jpg
case against keith.pdf (PDF preview)
_2_16-21030.pdf (PDF preview)
Kulek.pdf (PDF preview)
6-pennywise-has-some-nickelback-funny-meme (resized).jpg
will-ferrell-fillwerrel-i-just-fell-down-the-stairs-holding-31512906 (resized).png
pinsiders (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

87 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 370.
#12551 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

I'm not suggesting this is a get rich scheme. I'm suggesting this is exactly how he makes a living and this is his bread and butter. He is a debt collecting lawyer. This pays for his Beamer or Jag, guaranteed. He isn't doing this out of the kindness of his heart.

No one said he is?

Have you ever hired an attorney for fraud, specific performance, debt, contracts?

It was simply my opinion, maybe others, having done this, that Keith is doing a good job.

I cant begin to share the amount of stories of hiring attorneys who dont perform,
as well as attorneys that dont receive funds owed to them.

The cost per hour varies. I have legal aides I have paid $25-$50 an hour that did better than attorneys,
and Ive also sat through $8000-$12000 an hour in actual work by an attorney.

If your point is, "its his job, hes getting paid, and if hes doing a better job and gets paid more" than thats true here
and in life. If your concern is that some of us wish to say, "thank you", please allow us.

If you feel $350 an hour is too much for an attorney, your opinion is fine.

#12552 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm still having a hard time understanding what you are getting at.
Can you clarify the point you are trying to make?

Nope. I can't I guess. Keith is doing an amazing job. Everyone is going to get their money back very soon. Kevin is heading to jail. This is amazing news. Carry on.

Those not involved can now go back to pondering how on Earth did Kevin Kulek ever get so many people to give him hundreds of thousands of dollars in the first place. I wonder.

#12553 7 years ago

Anyone know brickshot in real life?

Just curious given location, knowledge, and seemingly odd issues and opinions on this whole thing... Esp given some of the pacer info that just came to light.

Anyone seen tim fife around lately. With his multiple handles I am sure he is still posting under one of them.

#12554 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

I'm not suggesting this is a get rich scheme. I'm suggesting this is exactly how he makes a living and this is his bread and butter. He is a debt collecting lawyer. This pays for his Beamer or Jag, guaranteed. He isn't doing this out of the kindness of his heart.

He took on civil cases against a character for what amounts to trivial amounts of money for members of our community against a guy he knows there isn't a huge payout waiting. Find us another lawyer in MI willing to do the same... and you can champion your own lawyer with his own reasons.

I have no idea what you are going on about. He's a debt lawyer? Well I hope that's why people hired him! This is his living? Sure, but he wasn't going to buy a jag on the approx $400/head he charged people to start up the civil lawsuit. (memory is foggy, pretty sure that's about what was at stake).

Having Keith as special council to the trustee is exactly what predator owners want... because he is focused on the predator topic and well versed in it.. vs a normal unfocused guy looking at everything and could have wrote all this off as not worth their time. So Keith gets paid to do the work? WIN FUCKING WIN! He gets paid to do what we all need him to do.. and he's getting paid to continue the fight he volunteered for.

No one is painting Keith as Mother Teresa... but he is certainly doing way more for the owners (and the community) at his own expense than any other lawyer in the fray. So... what's your point caller??

#12555 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Anyone know brickshot in real life?
Just curious given location, knowledge, and seemingly odd issues and opinions on this whole thing... Esp given some of the pacer info that just came to light.

Opinions you disagree with or put you in a bad light? Time to find a way to boot that person, lol.

It's incredibly ironic that the exact same shepherd of the sheep who led the flock to keep their money with Kevin is now the one pleading with the flock to stick with Keith. Simply apologizes for a couple years worth of hundreds of over-the-top hate posts toward those pointing out the obvious red flags on Predator and Kevin and then starts a new crusade to save all the pre-order's money. Just too funny.

#12556 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Those fancy Charlottesville attorneys even put the dollar sign to the left of the number.

Andrew . . . I laughed so hard out loud, I woke Sherry up! Good one!!!

Another interesting and fun UK and KU year!!! On January 28th, our friendship ends. We can resume it on the 29th!

HAPPY NEW YEAR ole bud!!!

Mike

#12557 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I'm still having a hard time understanding what you are getting at.
Can you clarify the point you are trying to make?

Lawyers = bad

#12558 7 years ago

From what I've read, the buyers Keith is representing appear more interested that Kevin not get away unscathed than they are in getting their money back.

I don't see that happening without the work Keith is doing. I'm glad to see Keith working for the trustee as I think this means his billable hours are first to get paid when money is recovered from Kevin. Seems like this is better incentive to continue pursuing Kevin and to recover as much as possible than the small amount he got up front from the buyers.

Any money recovered from Kevin looks like a win for Keith and a win for those buyers to me.

#12559 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

A debt recovery lawyer would normally not take a case to go after potentially 500-700K while getting paid $350 an hour? Really? They wouldn't do that, huh? And you're a lawyer yourself, right?

Not one like this. Not one that is unsecured debt with more than a hundred creditors who are owed different amounts.

This isn't like an unpaid credit card bill, this is a complex fraud case against an unemployed individual with little (in his perspective) downside to fighting it to the end. It's not just getting the judgement, it's stopping it from being discharged and then collecting on it.

A very complicated three stop trip where payment beyond the small up front fee is uncertain. I'm sure Keith has clients that are able to pay him $350 an hour without it being contingent on anything, Keith is doing the community a high service in my opinion.

#12560 7 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

From what I've read, the buyers Keith is representing appear more interested that Kevin not get away unscathed than they are in getting their money back.

I personally haven't lost anything to Kevin but if I had, I'd prefer he and anyone who benefitted from his scheme lose as much as possible and the lawyers, prosecution, judges, law, courts, probation, jails, people who know him, people who seek him out, and parole make life a living hell for him. Hopefully there's something left for restitution, a lien or something that basically holds him financially responsible and hostage for the rest of his life expectancy and earning capacity.

#12561 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I personally haven't lost anything to Kevin but if I had, I'd prefer he and anyone who benefitted from his scheme lose as much as possible and the lawyers, prosecution, judges, law, courts, probation, jails, people who know him, people who seek him out, and parole make life a living hell for him. Hopefully there's something left for restitution, a lien or something that basically holds him financially responsible and hostage for the rest of his life expectancy and earning capacity.

In Michigan, 1/3 of his wages or income can be garnished and all of his State income tax refunds will be garnished. Assume he remains married & the happy couple files a joint return, the spouse can petition that her share of the tax refund not be garnished.

#12562 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Opinions you disagree with or put you in a bad light? Time to find a way to boot that person, lol.
It's incredibly ironic that the exact same shepherd of the sheep who led the flock to keep their money with Kevin is now the one pleading with the flock to stick with Keith. Simply apologizes for a couple years worth of hundreds of over-the-top hate posts toward those pointing out the obvious red flags on Predator and Kevin and then starts a new crusade to save all the pre-order's money. Just too funny.

And who are you?

You seem very interested in this thread and point out posts from years ago. Yet you've only been around since July of 2016?

#12563 7 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

In Michigan, 1/3 of his wages or income can be garnished and all of his State income tax refunds will be garnished. Assume he remains married & the happy couple files a joint return, the spouse can petition that her share of the tax refund not be garnished.

This is fantastic!

#12564 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

And who are you?
You seem very interested in this thread and point out posts from years ago. Yet you've only been around since July of 2016?

Who could I possibly be that would make what I just posted any less true? It's like Groundhog's Day around here. Can't attack the argument, let's attack the person.

#12565 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Who could I possibly be that would make what I just posted any less true? It's like Groundhog's Day around here. Can't attack the argument, let's attack the person.

Well said person insists on dodging the question.... and using the simple user verification system the site has... that looks like someone it's something to hide

#12566 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Well said person insists on dodging the question.... and using the simple user verification system the site has... that looks like someone it's something to hide

Excuse me, and where do I go to see YOUR full legal name and preferably address? It must be on here somewhere, right?

#12567 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Excuse me, and where do I go to see YOUR full legal name and preferably address? It must be on here somewhere, right?

The checkmark beside his username means hes verified and not a duplicate account.

#12568 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-account-verification

#12569 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

The checkmark beside his username means hes verified and not a duplicate account.

So if someone chooses not to be identified to the owners and rulers of this site then they should be persecuted? That's not scary, lol. Again, why not try discussing the topic and refuting reasonable questions instead of attacking individuals? This is EXACTLY how the pre-order folks treated everyone else when raising their hands to question something very odd with Kevin and Skit-B.

#12570 7 years ago

Do I need to have my account verified?
Being verified is not mandatory, however you need to be verified if you want to:
- post to hot (flaming) threads

We have a flaming thread here, and Brickshot is not verified.....

Step up, Join the club, get verified! Maybe even Donate!

#12571 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Do I need to have my account verified?
Being verified is not mandatory, however you need to be verified if you want to:
- post to hot (flaming) threads
We have a flaming thread here, and Brickshot is not verified.....
Step up, Join the club, get verified! Maybe even Donate!

Be honest, is this site run by Scientology? The pressure to donate and abide is killing me.

#12572 7 years ago

well, you have the right to be here as you wish, but I dont feel the desire to entertain it.

(if a mod sees this, I believe non verified cant post here, a flaming thread)

Im grateful for the feature of blocking, and guess what?

Never see you again! Awesome!

Perhaps others may too.

#12573 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

You're parroting a lot of what Tim Fife said - that it wasn't worth it to go after Kulek, his vendors, or those who ended up with examples of The Game.

#12574 7 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

well, you have the right to be here as you wish, but I dont feel the desire to entertain it.
(if a mod sees this, I believe non verified cant post here, a flaming thread)
Im grateful for the feature of blocking, and guess what?
Never see you again! Awesome!
Perhaps others may too.

Perfect! Well said. If you just cannot tolerate the words someone else types, you should have the power to stop seeing anything from them (and you DO). Way to moderate exactly what you want to see. No other governing is needed. Sorry I managed to offend you so badly but keep flipping.

blinders (resized).jpgblinders (resized).jpg

#12575 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Be honest, is this site run by Scientology? The pressure to donate and abide is killing me.

Okay, that was pretty funny. Tim had no sense of humor so I don't think you're him...which was my thought earlier.

But here is the deal, you look suspiciously like a duplicate account and you sound a lot like Tim in the theme of what you say: don't go after Kevin as its not worth it. You know of things that happened on this site years ago. You are not verified, yet you are posting in this thread and you should not be able to do that as a non-verified account since the topic is on fire. Some sort of bug, Robin will look at it in a bit but for now you've said your peace, please refrain from posting for the next eight hours in this thread while Robin sorts it out.

If you would like to be verified you can get verified without donating. If you really are new here and this is your only account and you've just read up on the past more power to you, that's a lot of back reading.

#12576 7 years ago

I don't think people honestly have a problem with the words as all are entitled to an opinion (as long as one also accepts others may challenge that opinion). What I see people typically taking issue to is when they have the apperance of coming from someone who is not being genuine about their interest in the topic so as to dodge questions that may be asked of a stakeholder vs accepting the opinion of a bystander. Or worse a stakeholder trying to annonomously throw up a smoke screen.

Annnonomous is a loose term here since we all are using usernames and not legal names but we'll say annonomous to a known username.

#12577 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Again, why not try discussing the topic

great idea!

On topic, I am VERY happy to see that the courts will likely order the taking of the 2 games from Tim Fife. The guy is so dumb he posted and flaunted when he bought Pred#2, then cried when he was brought into the mix, and claimed everyone else was the bad guy.

I am glad the law will be coming after him and the games. Hopefullly one day they will be auctioned off to help recoup money for others.

#12578 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

And who are you?

who cares, why is everyone suck a freaking conspiracy theorist here. I can talk about things from here way before I officially signed up too, big freaking deal.

#12579 7 years ago
Quoted from volcanodiver:

why is everyone suck a freaking conspiracy theorist here.

To be fair, there's been countless duplicate accounts made by trolls, and seems to be happening again. So, yeah, it turns everyone into Sherlock Holmes.

#12580 7 years ago

Document #41 is up.

Requesting recovery of $7,500 from a guy named David Truckel/Truckle.

41_relevant_A (resized).png41_relevant_A (resized).png

41_relevant_B (resized).png41_relevant_B (resized).png

#12581 7 years ago

Wonder what part he plays...public records show he's a resident of Michigan and once lived in pinconning with Kevin.

#12582 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You are not verified, yet you are posting in this thread and you should not be able to do that as a non-verified account since the topic is on fire. Some sort of bug, Robin will look at it in a bit but for now you've said your peace, please refrain from posting for the next eight hours in this thread while Robin sorts it out.

Just to follow up, this feature I discuss above is not yet implemented on the site. So you can continue posting in the thread if you wish.

#12584 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

To be fair, there's been countless duplicate accounts made by trolls, and seems to be happening again. So, yeah, it turns everyone into Sherlock Holmes.

For as many awesome features as this site has, it really sucks at preventing dup/spam accounts. I'm on other forums (who mostly use vBulletin) and for whatever reason they are a lot better at preventing or sniffing out (the software/mods, not the torch toting rank and file) those types of accounts. A paid membership and verification will always have sub-100% participation of legit members. I sure would love to offer a suggestion, but running a forum isn't something I've done. But not every <1Y account is the boogie man and treating the honestly new members like that is a great way to not have new members.

#12585 7 years ago

18 days x $500 a day - $9000 in sanctions due so far

#12586 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

For as many awesome features as this site has, it really sucks at preventing dup/spam accounts. I'm on other forums (who mostly use vBulletin) and for whatever reason they are a lot better at preventing or sniffing out (the software/mods, not the torch toting rank and file) those types of accounts

It's only something humans can do or require actual membership/cc/etc and not just an email. The software things can't stop a persistent person. The way to solve it is to be aggressive and cut them at the knees.. because the passive 'oh we don't want to hurt a snowflake' just gives them space and opportunity. The more power is done by committee, the less agile it is. Empowering, well equipped staff, is how sites combat trolls. Usually starving them of their attention is the best way. Robin has some great ideas in the current implementation, they just need to be put into play... and they need to be more aggressive with validating suspicious accounts.

This isn't 4chan and doesn't need to be.

#12587 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

On topic, I am VERY happy to see that the courts will likely order the taking of the 2 games from Tim Fife.

A lawyer files a laundry list of wishful motions and you think that translates into "the courts will likely order ..."? lol. Sounds like you're an experienced lawyer yourself!

Quoted from TigerLaw:

you sound a lot like Tim in the theme of what you say: don't go after Kevin as its not worth it.

Where did I say to not go after Kevin? By all means, go after him! I just said I think the most likely justice or sense of closure for victims will only be if Kevin sees some time behind bars. I don't think victims will ultimately get much more than pennies on the dollar unfortunately but we'll see.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

you are posting in this thread and you should not be able to do that as a non-verified account since the topic is on fire. Some sort of bug

I honestly did not know this was a rule so I'll watch for this in the future (when threads are considered on fire.) Yes, this is my single active account. I'll go back to just reading.

#12588 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Wow.
So Tim paid Kevin for the games, so shouldn't Kevin be on the hook for what was paid for them, rather than Tim?

The claim in the new filing (which would not be made without a factual basis) is that Tim never paid for the pins and Kulek still owns them (see image below).

Note in this document DEBTOR is Kulek and DEFENDANT is Fife.

pins (resized).JPGpins (resized).JPG

#12589 7 years ago

Go get 'em Keith!!!

You are worth every penny to me.

#12590 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

It's only something humans can do or require actual membership/cc/etc and not just an email. The software things can't stop a persistent person. The way to solve it is to be aggressive and cut them at the knees.. because the passive 'oh we don't want to hurt a snowflake' just gives them space and opportunity. The more power is done by committee, the less agile it is. Empowering, well equipped staff, is how sites combat trolls. Usually starving them of their attention is the best way. Robin has some great ideas in the current implementation, they just need to be put into play... and they need to be more aggressive with validating suspicious accounts.
This isn't 4chan and doesn't need to be.

Agreed. There are some non-mods who seem to get off on beating up new people. Would be nice if the overall tone was a little more pleasant around here. Not in this thread specifically, but all of Pinside.

Anyway, I'm glad that things seem to be rolling right along with this topic. Looking forward to the day when those affected get their victory.

#12591 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

I honestly did not know this was a rule so I'll watch for this in the future (when threads are considered on fire.) Yes, this is my single active account. I'll go back to just reading.

It's a coming rule that is not coded for yet. The mod team will not enforce the rule until it is coded for on the site (that would be too challenging for us to do).

I will not stop you from posting in this thread, but do thank you for waiting the eight hours while I looked into what I thought was a bug. Have a good day.

#12592 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Annnonomous is a loose term here since we all are using usernames and not legal names but we'll say annonomous to a known username.

While this is true, the reality is a large percentage of the users true identities are known. Plenty here have no issue sharing their opinions, popular or not, with their identifies known, even if they use a screen name. We all know who Whysnow is in real life, anyone who spent a few minutes on this site looking at my posts would have no issue in figuring out who I am. Same can be said for most of those who are posting in this thread. Jeremy Wilson recently switched to his real name, after he posted something he felt bad about (and then retracted), but he also felt if he was posting something, he should have no issue putting his real name on it. Plenty of people knew his screen name, but I give him props for taking it one step further. I've posted a couple of things I regret, and I accept responsibility for it, and apologize when appropriate, that is what a mature adult does.

Sure, people can post anonymously, and some folks might have a legit reason to not want to share their name, but it certainly makes many of us think those who choose to be quite vocal and at the same time hide behind their screen name, have something of substance to hide. And there is plenty of history around here to support that.

#12593 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm not sure I understand this either. If Virtuapin bought a CNC machine for the purposes of manufacturing the game cabinets, why would virtuapin be on the hook for this? Or is virtuapin the one trying to recover the cost of having to purchase the CNC machine for the purpose of fulfilling Kevin's cabinet order?

See documents (below).

Here the claim is that DEBTOR Kulek bought (and still owns) the DEFENDANT Virtuapin's CNC machine.

Also, that the paper trail (documentation from Skit B's bank account) indicates that Viruapin received at least $108,575.00 in return for "[no good explanation why or for what]."

VP (resized).JPGVP (resized).JPG
VP2 (resized).JPGVP2 (resized).JPG

#12595 7 years ago

"12. Defendant claims he "purchased" the machines but has no receipt or any other documentation to show the purchase." hahaha. Always best to get a receipt when purchasing 10thou worth.

#12596 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What is the CNC machine?

(C)omputer (N)umerically (C)ontrolled.

It is a fancy 3-D lathe, mill, or cutter for forming plastic or wood or metal blocks into various "cool things." Was probably intended to be used for playfield components and toys, etc.

#12597 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Agreed. There are some non-mods who seem to get off on beating up new people. Would be nice if the overall tone was a little more pleasant around here. Not in this thread specifically, but all of Pinside.

Sometimes people jump early.. no doubt. But there are also a ton that don't pass the sniff test. I've been moderating online communities for almost 30 years.. you can with pretty good reliability sniff out the dupes/shills/zombie accounts.. The human psyche is pretty predictable and the more active the users are, the easier it is to ID them as not unique users. Frankly there are two moderately active accounts on the popular threads that are dead easy to identify as not 'new' users... the interesting thing is they've not even bothered to try to circumvent Robin's verification system yet. I suppose its because the limits aren't in place yet.

#12598 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

The claim in the new filing

Does Mr. Fife contradict himself in #9 and #12? I mean, when I "purchase" something, I usually take ownership of it.

9. That Defendant has testified under oath that he is in possession of a Predator Pinball machine, as well as an Experts of Dangerous pinball machine, which are both property of the Debtor.

12. Defendant claims he "purchased" the machines but has no receipt or any other documentation to show the purchase."

#12599 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Wonder what part he plays...public records show he's a resident of Michigan and once lived in pinconning with Kevin.

Not sure. He's on Kevin's FaceBook friend's list and claims he's a self-employed mechanic building 4x4 trucks. Kevin and Kathy Kulek both commented on a post at the top of his feed.

https://www.facebook.com/dave.truckle

There are 18,488 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 370.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-pinside-skit-b-predator-discussion/page/252 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.