(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You can run, but you can't hide, bitch.

By TheNoTrashCougar

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10,256 posts
  • 484 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 minutes ago by sthippie
  • Topic is favorited by 259 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,769 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3115 (resized).JPG
0D52EE5B-0416-4100-AF0B-6F955B26A592 (resized).jpeg
63BF07EF-11B8-4D11-B3CB-C7A6D13A8DFD (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
246C9B3A-2277-4F9A-963E-740225178F13 (resized).png
F4C56307-AA40-4D06-B6B8-88F370A2FED1 (resized).png
0122210001 (resized).jpg
C9F0A949-6F97-4FE6-8604-AB09433A1298 (resized).jpeg
A7699084-83E6-428D-95B2-90F9719A1EBC (resized).jpeg
61B1909F-1248-46D1-8500-8371290D4CFE (resized).jpeg
15381DD6-F89A-4937-8BBF-E75645C543D2 (resized).jpeg
805FC790-6D15-4ABE-BB81-DE55BC5C526A (resized).jpeg
Garage (resized).jpg
ship noise fix 2 (resized).jpg
ship noise fix 1 (resized).jpg
9FF18CBF-C90E-4B52-8A7E-05528806045F (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

59 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (11 months ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (11 months ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (11 months ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (11 months ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (11 months ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (11 months ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (11 months ago)

Post #976 TECH:Wireform and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (11 months ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (11 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkerins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#671 11 months ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

I wish the game started with a bit of juice in the anti-grav, cause it's so much fun to use!

It does! About 2 seconds’ worth at game start. Enough time to save the ball? Definitely

#693 11 months ago
Quoted from FYMF:

I'm curious as to how different/more effective thisnmagnasave is versus Black Knight SOR.. that magnasave does nothing bit frustrate me as it slows the ball but never saves it from outlane drain...

It’s in a place that makes it usable as a Magna Save

#790 11 months ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Is there the possibility for Morty to go "off the grid" when playing "Roy - a life well lived"?... like Rick does.

Like a single lit White Shot, in only one phase through Roy, that takes you off grid!

This is a very interesting idea and I encourage you to play Roy in unusual ways.

#906 11 months ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Please tell me you’ve invited Bowen. No disrespect to everyone who played in the last stream, but I’m really looking forward to seeing a top shelf player familiar with the game take it on in a focused session.

I live 1000 miles away but I’m not above raising money for travel

#1015 11 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The next one, Rick’s favorite catchphrase:[quoted image]

Ummmm...

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 2.09.00 PM (resized).png
#1189 10 months ago

Most seeds I’ve seen so far. They come in handy. Nicely done!

#1301 10 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Ooh Wee! I just got some kind of super duper skill shot.. I squanched the ball and hit 2 loop shots in a row and then nailed the garage when it came around the 3rd time.. I got 1.2 million points for doing it and a really cool call out that I can’t remember.[quoted image]

BOOOOOM shaka laka! Yes, there are special skill shot lines that only play under these circumstances.

That is a great feeling, and each loop adds a multiplier to the skill shots. You also got a dimension immediately

#1444 10 months ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It would be great to see combo bonuses and callouts like the five way combo in Shadow or Attack from Mars.

There are combo bonuses, you can see the awards in the upper right corner of the screen when they happen. There is also a combo champion.

We decided that because there was so much going on, we did not want to interrupt the music or display or other callouts. It’s definitely a game-by-game decision, there is more visible attention to combos in Alice Cooper.

3 weeks later
#1917 9 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

My wife just put up a 15 million and then an 11 million game. Now I need new code so I can reset those score

Guess what new code doesn’t do?

2 weeks later
#2224 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Mr Meeseeks on trying to keep this thread upbeat and positive...
Lighten up people... lot worse things going on in the world right now.
Let’s at least try keep our fun hobby that we escape to more positive!
[quoted image]

... don't they immediately start trying to kill one another?

#2267 9 months ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Absolutely, we need a Bowen R&M video soon. For that matter, during these shelter at home times I wish he would redo some of his older videos for games that have had code updates as well. Tron, Star Trek, Game of Thrones, Iron Man could all use new videos from him with the more modern HD cameras on the new rules.
So, what are people doing for cards for R&M? I think Spooky should sell some high gloss professional looking ones...would look way better than what I generate on my color printer. Maybe even some type of molded cards.

I am not sure how you expect me to film those videos.

I did stream R&M on Twitch last week and will try again sometime this week.

2 weeks later
#2670 8 months ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Hey epthegeek I’m going to order one of those USB extension cables whysnow recommended for easy updates. Just looking at my shipping options... when do I need it by??!

Nice try though

You think there is only one planned update? Hmmmm

#2714 8 months ago
Quoted from rai:

How many adventure modes are in the game now?

Six

#2820 8 months ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

It'd be funny if you posted a "beta" where all it did was play "Human Music"!

Human music? I like it.

2 weeks later
#3156 7 months ago
Quoted from docquest:

The art on Rick and Morty had an Easter egg from the second half of season 4 that no seems to have noticed yet.
If you saw the awesome vat of acid episode that premiered a couple weeks ago you might recognize the ladle on the artwork on the right side of the backbox.

Wonder is Spooky knew about the episode before it aired?[quoted image]

There may even be an art reference to an even more recent episode...

1 week later
#3512 7 months ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

That's a good thing!... not many things in pinball more irritating than that horrible fake screeching noise that some mobs substitute for reality. Better off with nothing at all if one doesn't want a physical knocker, than some god awful sfx.

What’s not to like about a loud screeching noise announcing a replay?!

2 weeks later
#4046 6 months ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Not bad
[quoted image]

Megaseeds! Get some!

3 months later
#7035 87 days ago
Quoted from rai:

What’s the Jerry bonus?

At the end of Meeseeks Mania, hit Jerry and you can re-collect *the entire amount you earned in the multiball*.

But it's on a hurry-up.

And if you miss and hit Beth or Summer, it's dead and you are a loooooooser.

The idea comes from the end of the Meeseeks episode, where Jerry is challenged to prove his short game has improved.

#7047 87 days ago
Quoted from rai:

I have not gotten meseeks MB yet.

Huh. It should happen from collecting 3 Meeseeks during the game. Focus on that blue target a bit! Sometimes the bumper will hit it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkerins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside