(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,183 posts
  • 736 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by zebpin61
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 404.
#2601 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Not currently - but we could certainly add a settings interface eventually that allows for that sort of thing. That would be a ways down the line of things we have planned, but definitely possible.

Gimme that fresh code man!!!

#2602 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Any chance that we could get a snake dimension? I was thinking it would be cool if you could incorporate some Snake Jazz

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/324642/meet-the-creator-of-snake-jazz-in-rick-and-morty-behind-the-scenes-featurette/

Also please stop spamming about wanting new updates. It is insensitive and frankly killing my current snake jazz vibe

#2603 3 years ago

Dont forget second half of season 4 starts sunday night.

#2604 3 years ago

Things that go bump in the night the Spooky Pinball documentary.

This is now available to watch for Amazon prime members...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B074MLWZY7/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r

Such a great story, it just makes you appreciate everything about Spooky Pinball.

#2605 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

amazon.com link »
Such a great story, it just makes you appreciate everything about Spooky Pinball.

Awesome, going to watch it with the wife.
Thanks for sharing.

#2606 3 years ago

Noticed the font at the end ... is that Judgment Day?

#2607 3 years ago

Well;a year from now,some of us will get to see all this magnificent coding come together!! If we survive

#2608 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Noticed the font at the end ... is that Judgment Day?

Nicely done. Yes Terminator 2 Judgement Day style

#2609 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

amazon.com link »

Like really !?!??
Ffs.

B71C0488-6345-42AB-888E-8AA2F0401CE9 (resized).jpegB71C0488-6345-42AB-888E-8AA2F0401CE9 (resized).jpeg
#2610 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Like really !?!??
Ffs.[quoted image]

Really Amazon....

booo (resized).jpgbooo (resized).jpg
#2611 3 years ago

Like really !?!??
Ffs.[quoted image]

Not hard to get around, surely you can use a DNS server. I use Getflix for example to watch 100% US content on a bunch of devices and onto TV's etc. You can switch access to different regions on the fly individually for Amazon, Netflix, and bunch of other services.

getflix (resized).pnggetflix (resized).png
#2612 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Any chance that we could get a snake dimension? I was thinking it would be cool if you could incorporate some Snake Jazz

I second this...

#2613 3 years ago

The dimensions aspect highlights some of the genius with how this pin has been designed to make the most of the licensed property... Beyond art, music, video, callouts: Moments

While there are certain limitations to what can be included from a mode/adventure perspective (rules, coding, video assets, Adult Swim review and approvals), the dimensions enable Spooky to create many, many 'moments' referencing the show. Elements from Rick and Morty that wouldn't be appropriate for a full adventure, can still be experienced in the pin through clever code and nuance. I suspect the dimensions are even more flexible to incorporate (Things like snake jazz, or the Jerry simulation, or the screaming sun).

The tributes in Cactus Continued Continued, are almost precursors of @epthegeek's dimensions.

#2614 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Jerry simulation

This is already a dimension in the next update

The dimension mechanic was already part of the plan before I got brought in. I'm just implementing.

#2615 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This is already a dimension in the next update
The dimension mechanic was already part of the plan before I got brought in. I'm just implementing.

Can you say what happens in that dimension yet? Or when that update is coming?

#2616 3 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Can you say what happens in that dimension yet? Or when that update is coming?

What happens is what you would probably expect to happen; and no.

#2617 3 years ago

Why isn't story-train.com a real domain?

#2618 3 years ago

Had my entire game lock up in the middle of a multiball today, not sure exactly what happened or why....a reboot fixed it, anyone else have this happen?

#2619 3 years ago

After last nights episode, please work “c** gutters” into the game somehow lol

#2620 3 years ago

Yes. A couple times. Seems to be related to hitting the scoop during a certain part of the multiball. I was also in a mission. Can’t remember if it was Whirly Dirly or Total Rickall.

#2621 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm just implementing.

Well they chose the right person for the job!

#2622 3 years ago
Quoted from N80G80:

Had my entire game lock up in the middle of a multiball today, not sure exactly what happened or why....a reboot fixed it, anyone else have this happen?

Quoted from dnapac:

Yes. A couple times. Seems to be related to hitting the scoop during a certain part of the multiball. I was also in a mission. Can’t remember if it was Whirly Dirly or Total Rickall.

If anybody figures out how to reliably recreate the problem, let me know.

#2623 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If anybody figures out how to reliably recreate the problem, let me know.

I’ll pay more attention. Usually just having a blast playing it. When unusual things happen in pinball, I’m never too worried...it’s pinball.

#2624 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Why isn't story-train.com a real domain?

Who is gonna print that train first? That seems like a R&M toy makers dream....

#2625 3 years ago

Story train mode would need to be ridiculously confusing and have meta pinball references

#2626 3 years ago

Looking good these days TheNoTrashCougar

CA915639-3549-46FF-9A8F-5D84B4CB11CB (resized).jpegCA915639-3549-46FF-9A8F-5D84B4CB11CB (resized).jpeg
#2627 3 years ago

My one quick game today was a good one.

FD220B0F-8779-47FD-8F6A-ADDDCB53462C (resized).jpegFD220B0F-8779-47FD-8F6A-ADDDCB53462C (resized).jpeg
#2628 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

[quoted image]

Now put the glass back on..

#2630 3 years ago

My game crashes a little too often and when I’m having a great game. I noticed the scoop during four ball multiball whilst in a mode will sometimes cause it. It’s a bummer when it happens but hopefully the code will get better.

#2631 3 years ago

If any of you guys hitting crash problems throw a thumb drive in your game to grab a log and send it to me I'd be able to check what caused the issue and fix it.

It's highly probable that it's already fixed, though. Work hasn't stopped in the meantime, just no new release yet.

#2632 3 years ago

Any ETA on a code drop?!?

Quoted from epthegeek:

If any of you guys hitting crash problems throw a thumb drive in your game to grab a log and send it to me I'd be able to check what caused the issue and fix it.
It's highly probable that it's already fixed, though. Work hasn't stopped in the meantime, just no new release yet.

#2633 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

pro tip >> get a 6ft or 8ft USB extension cord.

Makes code updates easy and code dumps for log files easy also.
Wire it to be right inside the coin door.

#2634 3 years ago

Spooky opens doors on 5-20-20

Spooky shocks the pinball world again with Announcement of R&MS built and ready to ship up to #100!!

#2635 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Spooky shocks the pinball world again with Announcement of R&MS built and ready to ship up to #100!!

As someone who is not on Facebook, I am unable to tell if this is wishful thinking or relaying information posted somewhere else... Are there any facts behind this?

#2636 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

As someone who is not on Facebook, I am unable to tell if this is wishful thinking or relaying information posted somewhere else... Are there any facts behind this?

Currently in WI, the Stay-At-Home order is in effect until 5/26/2020, the day after Memorial day. That is the only fact at this point.

#2637 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Hopeful thinking.

#2638 3 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

[quoted image]

Man I need to learn how to play better. You guys are rocking some amazing scores! Dam

#2639 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Man I need to learn how to play better....

Aint that the truth!

#2640 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I'm in the late 80's for build number and haven't been sent my build sheet yet, but it would be nice to hear something in the next few weeks!

#2641 3 years ago

Depending who you ask pinball is essential.

#2642 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

pro tip >> get a 6ft or 8ft USB extension cord.
Makes code updates easy and code dumps for log files easy also.
Wire it to be right inside the coin door.

Good Tip,
If it's a new release game a USB extension cable will pay for it self. I like the 10 foot or 3 meter.

#2643 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Man I need to learn how to play better. You guys are rocking some amazing scores! Dam

Get those Megaseeds!

#2644 3 years ago

Well son of a bitch....

Spent this afternoon setting up the R&M that I purchased from CP Pinball. All leveled, cleaned and waxed.

I went ahead and performed some of the tweaks detailed in this thread before even turning her on. I haven't even played a game yet; gotta get in the proper mind set.

Oh yeah, I found this lock sitting in the coin box. Pretty funny if you followed the ACNC thread...

20200508_170403.jpg20200508_170403.jpg20200508_153811.jpg20200508_153811.jpg20200508_155814.jpg20200508_155814.jpg
#2645 3 years ago

This is more impressive than the tickets please guy, you are like 90% cum gutter

#2646 3 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Well son of a bitch....
Spent this afternoon setting up the R&M that I purchased from CP Pinball. All leveled, cleaned and waxed.
I went ahead and performed some of the tweaks detailed in this thread before even turning her on. I haven't even played a game yet; gotta get in the proper mind set.
Oh yeah, I found this lock sitting in the coin box. Pretty funny if you followed the ACNC thread...
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Cmon people, please figure out how to rotate pics. It’s right there!

#2647 3 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Well son of a bitch....
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Game looks great, looks like your going to have a kick ass weekend. Just a heads up this game plays twice as fast as most any game out so stay focused.

#2648 3 years ago

Yeah, its a keeper. I.. I think I am in love.. Going to be an awesome honeymoon weekend. Just hope the wife likes her as much as I do.

Good job spooky. You nailed another one.

#2649 3 years ago

Got these back from my Powder Coater, speaker panel hardware blends in better but the PC added quite a bit of height/thickness to them.
Also had the leg levelers, leg bolts & cup holder brackets PC'd to match.

IMG_20200509_122606 (resized).jpgIMG_20200509_122606 (resized).jpgIMG_20200509_122656 (resized).jpgIMG_20200509_122656 (resized).jpgIMG_20200509_122703 (resized).jpgIMG_20200509_122703 (resized).jpg
#2650 3 years ago

This is more impressive than the tickets please guy, you are like 90% cum gutter

Ahhhh...cum gutter... That's what they were saying in the last episode!
Me n wifey were trying to figure it out, as our download was beeped, and we have never heard that term before... Crack up

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 20,183 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/53 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.