(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 404.
#251 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I will say that we're definitely always evaluating things as far as how hard things should be and still tweaking a lot in that regard.

Please don't go soft on us.

I don't think there was much that looked prohibitively difficult. Hamilton looked like he had a pretty good hold of it in under 3 games.

#252 4 years ago

Is the stream posted somewhere?

#253 4 years ago
Quoted from TireFryer426:

Linked on the Game Page.

#254 4 years ago
Quoted from TireFryer426:

YouTube.

#255 4 years ago

I got to put in about 6-8 games on Sunday. The shots are not where you think they are (if you're used to playing Sterns for example). You certainly need to get a feel for them. If you're playing on location for the first time, I would expect the first game you're just getting a feel for the shots. By about the 3rd game, I felt that I could hit most shots if I aimed for them. I'm not a great player.

I was able to start 2-3 modes per game. My best score was about 3 million, which again, is not great. There is enough challenge here, but nothing ever felt unfair or too tight. The left ramp is steep, and can be hit from a trap. It has to be a clean shot. Anything that is not 100% clean will probably reject. For me, I would probably compensate slightly by increasing the right flipper power just a tad.

The hardest shot for me was the garage shot from the upper flipper, but granted, I wasn't focusing on it. I hit it probably 2 or 3 times. The inner loop is earlier than what you would think, and again, has to be 100% to make a successful loop. The problem is that when you hit it clean, it goes screaming around and it's hard to hit again. Definitely not a ST warp ramp where it's in the sweet spot of the flipper (or what we've been conditioned to be the "sweet spot").

I suspect many new players will find it difficult the first few times around and might get frustrated. I would say "seasoned" players will tolerate the newness for a few games and get dialed into the shots. You have to be able to adjust your shot making to really enjoy this game. The shots are wide enough, they're just not where you might be used to.

I'll add that in a home environment, I'm confident that shot making in this game will become much easier with player adjustment.

#256 4 years ago

This thread needs some key posts. Here, I'll do my best:

Some, but not all of the current game junk as of Today:

SKILLSHOT:
- Regular skill shot is the "Noob Noob" target between the Inner Loop and the Garage.
- Super skill shot is the garage.
- Hitting the Inner Loop will multiply the skill shot up to 9x

SLAM SAVE:
- There's an insert by the pop bumper pointing to the drain. If that's on, you have a slam save.
- If the ball hits the pop and then drains immediately, the slam save returns your ball.
- To re-light the slam save, you have to complete the "S-L-A-M" in/out lanes.
- The Slam save is not used if your Immortality Field is still running
- The Slam save is disabled during multiball.

MEESEEKS:
- Added by hitting the Meeseeks box target on the right just below the upper flipper.
- You can also get a Meeseeks as a Mystery award.
- Up to 3 Meeseeks at a time can be on the PF in normal play.
- Having a Meeseeks on a shot, BEFORE it goes bad, will multiply the value of whatever that shot gives you
- Having a Meeseeks on a shot, AFTER it goes bad, will divide the shot
- Those multiplier values are indicated by color on the "2x 3x 4x" lights in the middle. Blue = Multiply / Purple (bad) = Divide
- More Meeseeks = More multiplier, so 3 active Meeseeks is how you get the 4x
- Meeseeks do not go away until collected, but reset when the ball drains.
- There is a vanity high score for most Meeseeks used.
- More fun Meeseeks stuff coming soon.

DIMENSIONS:
- You have to charge up the portal gun (vertical stack of inserts in the middle of the PF) to open the portal.
- Any "loopy" shot will add a bit of charge (ramps, orbits), but the spinner adds the most.
- A combo shot from the inner orbit to the garage is always an instant portal.
- Once the portal is open, you have to get to the garage to change dimensions.
- For the first several, you can get there from the right orbit as well as the garage shot.
- When you change dimensions, overall things about the game change and Megaseeds are lit to collect.
- There are all different kinds of dimensions, some are silly, some are cool, some add scoring, some disable game features. Endless possibilities.
- The Megaseeds are what you really want in the other dimensions. Every seed you collect is 5% of your total ball score in bonus, and they last the whole game.
- The portal gun will slowly drain while you are in another dimension - making shots/spinners can fill it back up.
- If you fill it completely (or collect all the Megaseeds) you can jump to another dimension without going back to C-137 first.
- If you jump dimensions, that new dimension will have 4 seeds instead of 3
- Remember to look for orange flashing lights, those are your seeds.
- The last 2 digits of the player score shows you how many Megaseeds you have at all times
- There is also an instant-info page about what your current bonus value is
- There is a vanity award for both "Most Dimensions" and "Most Megaseeds"

GROMFLOMITE BATTLE:
- Locks are lit with the "flooble crank" (remote captive ball between the Right ramp and Rick's ship)
- Lock 2 balls and the scoop lights to start multiball.
- During the Battle, all shots light for jackpots.
- Collecting jackpots is how you light the Super - first super takes 1 jackpot, 2nd takes 2 and so on.
- Collecting the Super will reset all the other jackpots.
- The Super Jackpot value is a base value PLUS any collected jackpots, so getting more before you collect the super is valuable.
- The Super Jackpot is in the garage. For the first one you can get it from the right orbit, after that it's garage shot only.
- If you hit the inner loop (where the spinner is) before you hit the super, you can multiply the value.
- There is an add-a-ball on the flooble crank during the battle.

#257 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

SKILLSHOT:
- Regular skill shot is the "Noob Noob" target between the Inner Loop and the Garage.
SLAM SAVE:
- There's an insert by the pop bumper pointing to the drain. If that's on, you have a slam save.
- If the ball hits the pop and then drains immediately, the slam save returns your ball.
MEESEEKS:
- Added by hitting the Meeseeks box target on the right just below the upper flipper.
- Having a Meeseeks on a shot, BEFORE it goes bad, will multiply the value of whatever that shot gives you
- Those multiplier values are indicated by color on the "2x 3x 4x" lights in the middle. Blue = Multiply / Purple (bad) = Divide
DIMENSIONS:
- You have to charge up the portal gun (vertical stack of inserts in the middle of the PF) to open the portal.
- Any "loopy" shot will add a bit of charge (ramps, orbits), but the spinner adds the most.
- For the first several, you can get there from the right orbit as well as the garage shot.
- When you change dimensions, overall things about the game change and Megaseeds are lit to collect.
- There are all different kinds of dimensions, some are silly, some are cool, some add scoring, some disable game features. Endless possibilities.
- The Megaseeds are what you really want in the other dimensions. Every seed you collect is 5% of your total ball score in bonus, and they last the whole game.
- The portal gun will slowly drain while you are in another dimension - making shots/spinners can fill it back up.
- If you fill it completely (or collect all the Megaseeds) you can jump to another dimension without going back to C-137 first.
- The last 2 digits of the player score shows you how many Megaseeds you have at all times
GROMFLOMITE BATTLE:
- Locks are lit with the "flooble crank" (remote captive ball between the Right ramp and Rick's ship)
- Collecting jackpots is how you light the Super - first super takes 1 jackpot, 2nd takes 2 and so on.
- The Super Jackpot value is a base value PLUS any collected jackpots, so getting more before you collect the super is valuable.
- The Super Jackpot is in the garage. For the first one you can get it from the right orbit, after that it's garage shot only.
- If you hit the inner loop (where the spinner is) before you hit the super, you can multiply the value.

Key post??

#258 4 years ago

Aw Geez - Justin dislikes catch phrases! So what? (Gets out tiniest violin to play a first world nitpick concerto.) A Rick and Morty pinball club thread is probably one of the most positive and fun loving uses of a silly catch phrase out there. Don’t like catch phrases? Stick to non-verbal forms of entertainment. I like the club name and think we oughta keep it.

#259 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

SKILLSHOT:
SLAM SAVE:
MEESEEKS:
DIMENSIONS:
GROMFLOMITE BATTLE:

Done!

#260 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

GROMFLOMITE BATTLE:

When you have multiball running, can you start a new adventure? I assume the answer is no. Is it possible to use the upper playfield numerical display to count down the number of jackpots needed to light a super? I understand this will interfere with adventure info, but maybe it can display this info if there's no adventure running.

#261 4 years ago

I am excited for the “this is too hard” posts made by people who haven’t played TNA or ACNC

#262 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Aw Geez - Justin dislikes catch phrases! So what? (Gets out tiniest violin to play a first world nitpick concerto.) A Rick and Morty pinball club thread is probably one of the most positive and fun loving uses of a silly catch phrase out there. Don’t like catch phrases? Stick to non-verbal forms of entertainment. I like the club name and think we oughta keep it.

I didn't say I didn't like it, I believe in the power of information. I doubted any of us knew this and thought it might have some bearing. Or not, but ignorance is never defensible. I'll forego suggesting a different "sticking" for that tiny violin.

One person's positive and fun loving is another one's corny and lame. The complete opposite of the show's edginess. We don't watch R&M because the humor is cute. Hm, guess I don't like it now that I thought through it. But it's not my call, and it doesn't really bother me in the slightest.

#263 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

I am excited for the “this is too hard” posts made by people who haven’t played TNA or ACNC

Also, people always seem to forget you can change a game’s difficulty to your liking. You can tighten outlane posts, you can make extra balls more common, you can increase ball save time, change rules settings, etc. Any game can be balanced to be the challenge you want it to be.

#264 4 years ago

TNA is a blast to play, but in a theme/mode focused game, does that fit best?

I'm in for a game, but just looking at epthegeek profile page, appears he likes B/W games from the 90s that really focused on pulling you into a theme and allowing you to explore deep into it if you had reasonable skills.

I don't mind a challenge... I do own a TWD, and BSD is one of my favs. But I'm just not certain yet that the layout matches the code on this one.

Obviously I need to play to see. Need to get mine here at home so I can really get into it.

I'm optimistic

#265 4 years ago

Just got email from Spooky, Lyons Classic Pinball's BSE Rick and Morty is ready to ship! Hopefully playable at LCP in a week or so. Will keep ya posted.

#266 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I didn't say I didn't like it, I just believe in the power of information. I doubted any of us knew this and thought it might have some bearing. Or not, but ignorance is never defensible. I'll forego suggesting a different "sticking."

I’m totally with you on the being informed and squanching ignorance part.

#267 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Also, people always seem to forget you can change a game’s difficulty to your liking. You can tighten outlane posts, you can make extra balls more common, you can increase ball save time, change rules settings, etc. Any game can be balanced to be the challenge you want it to be.

I put thick rubbers on my ACNC and it’s become even harder.

If ya want easy and/or predictable, stern has a game a they can sell you. Just my opinion tho!

#268 4 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Just got email from Spooky, Lyons Classic Pinball's BSE Rick and Morty is ready to ship! Hopefully playable at LCP in a week or so. Will keep ya posted.

ghostbc nice! What number are you?

#269 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

SKILLSHOT:
SLAM SAVE:
- The Slam save is not used if your Immortality Field is still running
- The Slam save is disabled during multiball.
MEESEEKS:
DIMENSIONS:
GROMFLOMITE BATTLE:

I think you mentioned on the stream that there can be a max of 3 Meeseeks, I'm wondering how this works with the insert lighting:

3 good Meeseeks: 4X is blue
2 good Meeseeks, 1 bad: 3X is blue, 2X is purple
2 bad Meeseeks, 1 good: 3X is purple, 2X is blue
3 bad Meeseeks: 4X is purple

If you have 3 bad Meeseeks, is it possible to add additional good Meeseeks (there look to be 8 or so Meeseeks inserts)? Or do you have to clear one bad one before adding a good one?

#270 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

When you have multiball running, can you start a new adventure? I assume the answer is no. Is it possible to use the upper playfield numerical display to count down the number of jackpots needed to light a super? I understand this will interfere with adventure info, but maybe it can display this info if there's no adventure running.

If you have an adventure ready or already running when you start multiball, you can stack them together. If you start multiball first, then you can't start an adventure, and if you finish a running adventure while in multiball you can't start another one.

Because adventures use the upper digit display, there would be stacking concerns and it would be weird for it to sometimes show you the jackpots to super and sometimes not, but I could absolutely put that on the screen (and will).

Quoted from jonesjb:

I think you mentioned on the stream that there can be a max of 3 Meeseeks, I'm wondering how this works with the insert lighting:
3 good meeseeks: 4X is blue
2 good meeseeks, 1 bad: 3X is blue, 2X is purple
2 bad meeseeks, 1 good: 3X is purple, 2X is blue
3 bad meeseeks: 4X is purple
If you have 3 bad meeseeks, is it possible to add additional good meeseeks (there look to be 8 or so meeseeks targets)? Or do you have to clear one bad one before adding a good one?

The "Good" value in normal play is always the total number of meeseeks - the "bad" value is only the number of bad meeseeks. So your "2 good, 1 bad" example would be 4x good, 2x bad - the shots with the good meeseeks are 4x, the shot with the bad meeseeks is 2x. There's a small delay on the step down, so you can actually get multiple shots at the 4x if you're quick about it.

The "3 meeseeks" is a hard total on the number good or bad, during normal play.

#271 4 years ago

Hilton

but Hamilton is a pretty cool name also.

#272 4 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

I feel like this is holding me back too! lol I have a JP 2019 and I can't get anything done so I can't appreciate any of the late ball progress and this is even putting it on 5 balls!
PS I'm not very good.

I can appreciate this... I have a Deadpool since it came out 11/18 and I still have not gotten to the final wizard mode!

I also have mine set to 5 balls and The special awards a free ball! I guess I’m not very good either.

When I get there (if ever) and beat the final wizard mode its gonna be epic!

#273 4 years ago

I put thick rubbers on my ACNC and it’s become even harder.
If ya want easy and/or predictable, stern has a game a they can sell you. Just my opinion tho!

I have no interest in “easy”. But code content matching layout/balltimes is a concern for people. The reason TNA & Ironman work with brutal gameplay is because the content & layout gel perfectly that way. In a game where getting through 10 adventures is a goal, it’s not that the game has to be easy - but it has to be “not impossible”. LOTR can be set up brutal, but it ruins the intent of a game with that much content.

In any case, when people own a game, they have every right to set it up to their liking. That’s why games have setup options. Don’t be a p(ickle)rick and shame people over it.

#274 4 years ago

Hoping TheNoTrashCougar or epthegeek can answer a quick bit of trivia I've been wondering: the inlane rollover sounds are almost exactly like the Stop-and-score and ball lock in Space Station, which famously has a portal-like "Condition Green" for its multiball mode as well.

I see Scott lists a Space Station in his collection so is that a deliberate homage? As a fellow Station owner I gotta say I love the correlation even if it's accidental... but of course a man of Scott's sonic talents wouldn't have done that by "accident", right?

#275 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I have no interest in “easy”. But code content matching layout/balltimes is a concern for people. The reason TNA & Ironman work with brutal gameplay is because the content & layout gel perfectly that way. In a game where getting through 10 adventures is a goal, it’s not that the game has to be easy - but it has to be “not impossible”. LOTR can be set up brutal, but it ruins the intent of a game with that much content.
In any case, when people own a game, they have every right to set it up to their liking. That’s why games have setup options. Don’t be a p(ickle)rick and shame people over it.

Good points for sure!

In addition to changing settings on a difficult game to match your skill level.

It also helps to have 1 or 2 points based game in your lineup to play so that you can take a break from the more difficult ones.

#276 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

. You guys realize you caused us all to have a fever right? The only thing that can cure this fever is our machines.

That, and more cowbell.

220px-Walken-Cowbell (resized).jpg220px-Walken-Cowbell (resized).jpg
#277 4 years ago

Now, does anyone have any advice for me on my my Transformers LE???

Because, is it just me or is this an almost an impossible game to progress through all the characters?

I’ve only had it less than a year but i don’t think I ever defeat more than just a couple characters in a 5 ball game including an extra ball or 2!

#278 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Because, is it just me or is this an almost an impossible game to progress through all the characters?
I’ve only had it less than a year but i don’t think I ever defeat more than just a couple characters in a 5 ball game including an extra ball or 2!

My advice is to sell it.

#279 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The "Good" value in normal play is always the total number of meeseeks - the "bad" value is only the number of bad meeseeks. So your "2 good, 1 bad" example would be 4x good, 2x bad - the shots with the good meeseeks are 4x, the shot with the bad meeseeks is 2x. There's a small delay on the step down, so you can actually get multiple shots at the 4x if you're quick about it.
The "3 meeseeks" is a hard total on the number good or bad, during normal play.

So meeseeks are assigned to specific shots, and not over the whole PF, got it. But I'm a little confused about the "divisor" aspect: does that mean a shot is merely only worth 2x instead of 4x, or that it divides a shot's normal value by 2 (or 3, or 4)? And divisors are only assigned to specific shots again, right?

(on a somewhat related note, I keep thinking a "drain in this dimension and your score is divided by x" would be a deliciously evil-fun mode to have )

BTW really appreciated your narration and explanation of gameplay during the stream! Great job from the whole team - everyone richly deserves all the accolades thus far.

#280 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

As a fellow Station owner I gotta say I love the correlation even if it's accidental... but of course a man of Scott's sonic talents wouldn't have done that by "accident", right?

I just tweak sounds until they sound right. I get lucky most times.
--Scott

#281 4 years ago

This is me and AC/DC.

#282 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I just tweak sounds until they sound right. I get lucky most times.
--Scott

So THAT'S why those soundboards have so many knobs! To think I thought one had to know what they all do

A wise man once said "fake it 'til you make it". Whatever works, right? FWIW I'd say you've nailed it thus far (including TNA) so lucky or not, keep doing what you're doing!

#283 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:Hilton

but Hamilton is a pretty cool name also.

On President's Days, it's gonna be Hamilton.

#284 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

My advice is to sell it.

It’s probably not a keeper for me, I think... but i’ve only had it less than a year or so unless I really need to get rid of it for money I’m going to hang onto it for a while.

I enjoy playing it a lot.... the Music and call outs are very cool the sound is amazing (I upgraded the speaker system)

Sometimes I think I just focus too much on the characters to defeat instead of just playing and enjoying the experience.

#285 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Well stated. Great point. I just have a feeling that a fella who stated “I feed on pinball players tears” is gonna make a game that’s all too easy to burn through modes. Just like acnc.

#286 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

This is me and AC/DC.

If anything, it keeps you coming back right? Even if you are coming back for more punishment!

#287 4 years ago

Well stated. Great point. I just have a feeling that a fella who stated “I feed on pinball players tears” is gonna make a game that’s all too easy to burn through modes. Just like acnc.

My question is how does Scott know how to do this if he himself is not very good at pinball????

Or is this just all an act?

#288 4 years ago

The drains will continue until the shooter improves.

#289 4 years ago

This will help you get further with transformers. Sorry for going off topic.
http://pinball.fi/2012/05/bowens-tutorials-transformers/

It’s probably not a keeper for me, I think... but i’ve only had it less than a year or so unless I really need to get rid of it for money I’m going to hang onto it for a while.
I enjoy playing it a lot.... the Music and call outs are very cool the sound is amazing (I upgraded the speaker system)
Sometimes I think I just focus too much on the characters to defeat instead of just playing and enjoying the experience.

#290 4 years ago

Number 148 checking In.

#291 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

The drains will continue until the shooter improves.

And that’s the painful truth.

What really burns my ass though,
even besides the fact that I have improved… Is when my wife comes along and puts up a score is good as mine if not better and she doesn’t even play as much as I do.

Some people are just naturally good at pinball or I just naturally suck!

#292 4 years ago

Quoted from luvthatapex2:This will help you get further with transformers. Sorry for going off topic.
http://pinball.fi/2012/05/bowens-tutorials-transformers/

I think I watched this Before I actually bought my transformers so I’ll have to rewatch it again.

Thanks!

#293 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I personally like to keep everything factory. I'm just hoping they polish this so that people can see a bit of the game. When a theme is this strong, it would really be a downer to not progress through it.
I have full faith in Scott and team

Well aren't the modes random? So let's say the game ends up with 20 different modes, even if you suck you'll still get to see at least most of them due to random selection, it just might take you 100 games to do so.

#294 4 years ago

So meeseeks are assigned to specific shots, and not over the whole PF, got it. But I'm a little confused about the "divisor" aspect: does that mean a shot is merely only worth 2x instead of 4x, or that it divides a shot's normal value by 2 (or 3, or 4)? And divisors are only assigned to specific shots again, right?
(on a somewhat related note, I keep thinking a "drain in this dimension and your score is divided by x" would be a deliciously evil-fun mode to have )
BTW really appreciated your narration and explanation of gameplay during the stream! Great job from the whole team - everyone richly deserves all the accolades thus far.

For divisors, I take it for purple shots:

2X = half value
3X = a third of the value
4C = a quarter of the value.

#295 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Well aren't the modes random? So let's say the game ends up with 20 different modes, even if you suck you'll still get to see at least most of them due to random selection, it just might take you 100 games to do so.

It's not variety of modes I'm concerned with. It's the ability to progress through them and get to a wizard mode.

This is obviously personal, but when I think of any great games, I think of the journey of it. Getting to Valinor in LOTR. Defeating all the king's men to fight the King of Payne in MM. Even killing 115 walkers in TWD to get to what you think might be safety, just to be thrown back into zombie hell again.

I hope that R&M shoots in a way that I keep wanting to play to see that wizard mode. Fingers crossed

#296 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Yes, and that’s actually a reason that the game being hard with this much content is probably OK. You won’t really be “locked out” of anything, except maybe a wizard mode or something like that. Good rules & programming concepts can take a game with lots of content & still make a hard game fun. Zablon brought up AC/DC. The genius of AC/DC is that you can pick any song to start, so the game can be different every time you play. Then on top of that, you can choose your own goals. Rock out to one song and score as much as possible to it...or try to get through as many songs as you can. No player feels like they’re locked out of content.

R&M’s rules and concepts seem clever enough to make the challenge not detract from the fun.

I am curious what the “prize” for filling out Morty’s adventure card will be. Is it just picking your own adventure? Is it picking an adventure you ONLY can play with a full card? If that’s the case, I think it would be cool if the card was like BK2K’s “RANSOM” feature. It carries over from game to game, and the person who gets the last letter gets the prize. I think that would be fun if the Adventure Card stayed lit until finished by the lucky Morty. I’m sure Eric has thought of this...I bet we’ll see a setting for this type of functionality.

#297 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

It's not variety of modes I'm concerned with. It's the ability to progress through them and get to a wizard mode.
This is obviously personal, but when I think of any great games, I think of the journey of it. Getting to Valinor in LOTR. Defeating all the king's men to fight the King of Payne in MM. Even killing 115 walkers in TWD to get to what you think might be safety, just to be thrown back into zombie hell again.
I hope that R&M shoots in a way that I keep wanting to play to see that wizard mode. Fingers crossed

Play better.

The more adventures the better. Just change the pre-punched card numbers if you need to get to the wizard mode quickly. I still haven’t completed the Final Battle in my Shadow, and the allure of trying keeps it fresh.

#298 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

For divisors, I take it:
2X = half value
3X = a third of the value
4C = a quarter of the value.

I get the math but not the specific application. Especially when "2x" could be purple (divisor) but "3x" is lit (multiplier) at the same time. Does that apply as "some shots are now divide (what?) by 2 while others multiply (what?) by 3"... or is it like an algebraic equation (multiply all by 3 then divide that by 2)... or something else?

Also, if you can only have no more than 3 meeseeks at a time, and the oldest ones age out to divisor-mode first before disappearing, is it even possible to get a 4x divisor?

#299 4 years ago

I get the math but not the specific application. Especially when "2x" could be purple (divisor) but "3x" is lit (multiplier) at the same time. Does that apply as "some shots are now divide (what?) by 2 while others multiply (what?) by 3"... or is it like an algebraic equation (multiply all by 3 then divide that by 2)... or something else?
Also, if you can only have no more than 3 meeseeks at a time, and the oldest ones age out to divisor-mode first before disappearing, is it even possible to get a 4x divisor?

I think blue shots equal the total number of Meeseeks on the pin (total good and bad)

Purple shots is the divisor math I shared previously.

#300 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I am curious what the “prize” for filling out Morty’s adventure card will be. Is it just picking your own adventure? Is it picking an adventure you ONLY can play with a full card?.

I believe you get to pick your adventure however there will some that are only available once the card is full.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods
Interactive
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.