Haven't seen it posted yet, but here's the newest code update
* THIS UPDATE HAS TO BE INSTALLED TWO TIMES *
* JUST DO THE NORMAL UPDATE PROCEEDURE TWICE *
- If your current build is earlier than 2020.02.17, reset your settings after you update.
- For best results always use the USB 3.0 (blue) port on the CPU for updates.
- A USB 3.0 thumb drive is also highly recommended.
- Make sure there is only ONE pkg file on the USB stick and that the ".pkg" extension is correct
- Added: Meeseeks Mania Multiball!
- Added: Adventure - Get Schwifty!
- Added: Some other kinds of save animations.
- Added: A bit of a LED flourish for the loopback
- Added: Shaker go BRRRRRRRRRRRRR
- Added: All new Switch test interface. It's amazing, Morty.
- Added: Multiball jackpot lampshows.
- Added: Dimension: CMB-0 - Combo Scoring 3x
- Added: Dimension: BLK-0p - Night Vision Engaged!
- Added: Dimension: J3r-S1m - Human Music; I like it.
- Added: Dimension: 13u-TT: Just passing through ...
- Added: Two new Mortys
- Added: Adventure select interface for card stamp #10
- Added: New on screen progress indication for "Roy"
- Added: New SFX for coin-up and credit-up.
- Added: Pinballs missing display during ball search.
- Added: Extra tilt warning mystery award
- Added: Setting for how often tilt warning mystery award can be earned
- Added: FACTS page about tilt state
- Added: Heckling. If you go too long without hitting anything, you will be harassed.
- Added: Setting for auto-open portal on ball # if dimensions visited = 0
- Added: Setting for SLAM save time so user can adjust as desired between 1.5 and 2.5
seconds. Default is 2.
- Added: Setting for time it takes for a Meeseeks to go bad.
- Added: Setting for number of 'easy' family target completions - below the value,
hitting an already lit target will award another lit target
- Added: Force reset by holding start button 2 seconds after ball 1. You WILL get
harassed about it.
- Added: Optional short Ball-save for portal eject. Setting is off by default.
- Fixed: Pop-ups layer wouldn't clear properly if they were on screen when service
menu was activated.
- Fixed: Entering the menu while the skillshot was on would cause problems in the
skillshot lights on the next game.
- Fixed: Possible crash in meeseeks adding if called too rapidly.
- Fixed: Events triggered by videos ending are cancelled properly on tilt.
- Fixed: New LED settings for service menu interfered with LED tests.
- Fixed: Killshot in Whirly Dirly (right ramp) could cause a crash in multiball if
hit twice quickly.
- Fixed: U-turn ball save setting got broken at some point, is now unbroken.
- Fixed: If the portal opened at the start of a ball, diverter would stay active
- Fixed: Dimension/Portal lights wouldn't update right after skillshot with "highlight"
- Fixed: If you had seeds, and got 0 points on a ball, bonus got confused.
- Fixed: "Bad" meeseeks on the playfield would trigger call outs on any meeseeks update
- Fixed: "Good" meeseeks multiplier indication in normal play was not correct when
3x and 4x
- Fixed: Setting the system time with the service menu actually works now.
- Fixed: The drop target colors weren't updating anywhere near as much as intended.
- Fixed: There was a bug that could end up leaving the volume change display on screen
if a game was started while it was visible.
- Fixed: If scores got over 100 million, spacing was an issue.
- Fixed: Megaseed pop-ups with over 100% bonus text placement
- Fixed: Combo of inner-orbit -> garage should fill the portal gun.
- Fixed: There were some conditions that could try to start an adventure with
none selected, which would crash.
- Fixed: Changes made to try to sync the match lightshow better to the video
- Fixed: Certain conditions could cause a mystery award line item to duplicate
- Changed: Experimental changes to the flipper hold settings - may make flippers
initial flip harder. Bump down power as needed.
- Changed: Dimension info line on top now shows how many dimensions visited.
- Changed: Credit info text now cycles with Meeseeks info during game.
- Changed: Pickle Rick clips updated again in phase 1
- Changed: Ball launch lampshow wave is supressed during multiball.
- Changed: TNA dimension really does make the ramps score 0 points now.
- Changed: Add-a-ball can now dump portal ball to get to 5 ball play if 4 are in play.
- Changed: Default Extra Ball for dimensions is at 3 now.
- Changed: Skillshot highlight option default is now Off.
- Changed: New video for last phase of pirates
- Changed: Dimension select logic rotates: "Other/Feature", Good, Bad - if you're in
an adventure that takes over audio control, feature dimensions are skipped
in the rotation.
- Changed: After the first Gromflomite multiball, lit locks will slowly fade and expire,
requiring a new crank hit to re-light. Each successive multiball will shorten
the time before they expire.
- Changed: During purge, if you hold the ball on a flipper, the locals will speed up.
- Changed: U-Turn/Scoop ball savers made slightly shorter
- Changed: If a ball save is started by the U-turn/scoop - outlanes won't save. Center
- Changed: Deep system changes to the way display assets are handled for performance
- Changed: Added the 'loop-back' shot in Whirly Dirly as a progress shot.
- Changed: Every 3 dimensions, the portal gun will drain a little bit quicker down to a certain point.
- Changed: Spinner rip can only award max of 3x normal shot portal juice
- Changed: Portal only stays open for 1/2 as long if you fill the meter while in a
different dimension by making shots, versus collecting all the seeds.
- Changed: "No charge left" callout on antigravity use when drained works 2 times, then
goes away for 20 seconds.
- Changed: Shaker now has 4 intensity settings
- Changed: Shaker test updated to let you switch settings right in the test.
- Changed: Default launch power lowered a smidge
- Changed: Coil test fires and holds the ship post for 1 second to mimic gameplay.