(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 404.
#501 4 years ago

Dino at Pinball Metal is making them for PL. His work is exceptional. Might be fun to add some lighting to make it stand out more.

#502 4 years ago

Had a couple questions regarding standards, for whenever the Spooky crew sees this.

1. Will a standard come with a Spooky Fang Club Standard Edition #xxx badge like the BSEs have? (You had to be a Fang Club member to buy either, so just wondering)

2. If I don't choose the speaker lights, does the standard still get the black portal grill cover thingies? Or is that part of the speaker light upgrade kit?

#503 4 years ago

I like how they made it look like I'm checking out my wife's butt.

79X0prJH (resized).jpeg79X0prJH (resized).jpeg
#504 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

How does that equate? Spooky is making the game already with their Lemmy hinges, one of their suppliers decides to sell a mod. How does that make these made by Spooky?

Edit - Luke clarified these won't be offered as an option, and are available to buy through Pinball Life only.

#505 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I like how they made it look like I'm checking out my wife's butt. [quoted image]

Or maybe you’re looking at her gun thinking hey yours is bigger than mine (I know it’s a portal gun but still funny)

#506 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I like how they made it look like I'm checking out my wife's butt. [quoted image]

How much did you guys pay for these, and do you have a link?

#507 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Quoted from WizardsCastle:

https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/buttock-enhancement/cost

#508 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Theres a bunch, just search etsy

https://www.etsy.com/market/rick_morty_portrait

#509 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Had a couple questions regarding standards, for whenever the Spooky crew sees this.
1. Will a standard come with a Spooky Fang Club Standard Edition #xxx badge like the BSEs have? (You had to be a Fang Club member to buy either, so just wondering)
2. If I don't choose the speaker lights, does the standard still get the black portal grill cover thingies? Or is that part of the speaker light upgrade kit?

BSE gets the portal speaker cover
The RGB lights are a purchaser add-on separate.

#510 4 years ago

From the other thread key post as a reminder.

add-ons 2 (resized).pngadd-ons 2 (resized).png
#511 4 years ago

Just stoped to fill up the tank with gas and get a refreshment.

935C210C-BAF7-4025-99E9-F69E9F91606F (resized).jpeg935C210C-BAF7-4025-99E9-F69E9F91606F (resized).jpeg
#512 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

1). You did not have to be a fang club member to buy a standard, but as a fang club member you had a 2 week early access over other buyers and then could choose the edition you wanted.

#513 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

I am sure if you buy them from Pinball Life ahead of time with a communication to Spooky, you could probably work something out to have them installed by Spooky. I can't imagine they'd do it for free as it interrupts their well oiled assembly line production. But i wouldn't assume anything.

*Queue scene of Lucas and team oiling up like Tropicana girls

#514 4 years ago

I do the majority of Spooky metal work including the side rails, grills, aprons, displays, etc. My laser will not cut steel thick enough for a hinge. The Hinge is not a spooky product nor will we be involved in any way.

#515 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I do the majority of Spooky metal work including the rails, grills, aprons, displays, etc. My laser will not cut steel thick enough for a hinge. The Hinge is not a spooky product nor will we be involved in any way.

I noticed you neither confirmed or denied the oil statement.

#516 4 years ago

For everyone asking if you don’t like your coin door black contact me and I can powdercoat it to match as well as any other parts needed. Spookys package looks great and I don’t understand people flipping out about hinges they are easy enough to change. If you got standard Rick and morty yes. I can do matching trim from the blood sucker. I’ve had this asked a few messages but I think spooky has offered more options than any other NiB so be happy. Again spooky does a great job and use their feature charts to get your game shipped the way you like it.

#517 4 years ago

I understand that the adventure card can be prepunched a certain amount. But how many adventures is it before Morty get's to pick his adventure? I believe some have mentioned that you can pick the adventure after you've played/lit 10, but shouldn't it be after nine adventures are completed (that you get to pick the 10th adventure - the final on the card)?

Anyway, please excuse me, I'm a bit of a stickler Meeseeks.

#518 4 years ago

So we confirmed there will NOT be any voices other than Justin's in the game? If thats true, is there a way to add/change stuff like on sterns? Id love a "In bird culture, this is considered a dick move" when you get a tilt warning. Also would be cool to add squanchy lines as well.

#519 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

So we confirmed there will NOT be any voices other than Justin's in the game?

So far, no other Actors.

I think there will be a few other callouts that aren't J's though.

#520 4 years ago

Now flipping at ayce Gogi in so cal. To be enjoyed tomorrow by myself and the on tilt league, but if you live nearby-It is Now playing. Very nice!
image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#521 4 years ago

There is nothing quite so great to me as dropping my quarters in a shiny new pin. I digress.

#522 4 years ago

Man, I am so jealous of those people who get to drop their Quarters in one of these things.
I think I would have to drive to Seattle or Denver to see one in the wild.

#523 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

So far, no other Actors.
I think there will be a few other callouts that aren't J's though.

There's the announcer during Roy: A Life Well Lived, for one.

#524 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

There's the announcer during Roy: A Life Well Lived, for one.

Not the same voice actor from the show, but yes, it’s a voice other than J’s.

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/twip-tuesday-february-11th-2020/

#525 4 years ago

Pin Map is your friend. There will be bunch routed all across the USA and in shows (TPF, MGC, etc, etc). You'll find one.

Quoted from guitarded:

Man, I am so jealous of those people who get to drop their Quarters in one of these things.
I think I would have to drive to Seattle or Denver to see one in the wild.

#526 4 years ago

Are the tilt clips voiced by Justin, I thought it was someone else.

#527 4 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Pin Map is your friend.

Oh, yeah. But I am in Montana. Not a lot of venues for pinball.

#528 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Oh, yeah. But I am in Montana. Not a lot of venues for pinball.

Drive to Regina!

*nevermind, that’s more Minot, if you’re west, you’d be more Lethbridge.

#529 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Drive to Regina!

I listen to a lot of Regina Public Radio when I am out Antelope and Pheasant Hunting...about the only thing that comes in!

#530 4 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Now flipping at ayce Gogi in so cal. To be enjoyed tomorrow by myself and the on tilt league, but if you live nearby-It is Now playing. Very nice!
[quoted image]

Is the game shipping without scorecards and pricing cards or are they just not installed in your photo?

#531 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Are the tilt clips voiced by Justin, I thought it was someone else.

Sounded like Justin to me. I think it's the same style he used in the "how they make a plumbus" segment from the interdimensional cable show.

#532 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Sounded like Justin to me. I think it's the same style he used in the "how they make a plumbus" segment from the interdimensional cable show.

It's not justin. It's a radio/podcast guy, I don't remember his name, they mentioned it on the stream when talking about the tilt.

#533 4 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

There is nothing quite so great to me as dropping my quarters in a shiny new pin.

Yes, makes the other ones sitting next to it look like antiques.

#534 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The tilt-plumbus IS Justin.

Quoted from f3honda4me:

It's not justin. It's a radio/podcast guy, I don't remember his name, they mentioned it on the stream when talking about the tilt.

The Roy narration is Jeff Parsons.

#535 4 years ago

Guys...

MVIMG_20200219_140451 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20200219_140451 (resized).jpg
#536 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Guys...[quoted image]

GOLD!!! SpookyCharlie SpookyKT @spookyluke

#538 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Guys...[quoted image]

That made me laugh so loud it woke the baby.

#539 4 years ago

That's learning there.

#540 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Guys...[quoted image]

That's fricken hilarious!! Bravo Spooky!

#542 4 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

[quoted image]

This place is around the corner from my daughter, she is going to be psyched when she finds out.

#543 4 years ago

Rick and Morty game #doesntmatter up and running at the Blue Moon! Got a game in so far and it's amazing. Scott kills it with the sound and lights.

If your in Madison be sure to stop out tonight for our league night. Free beer! More info @ www.craftbeerpinballleague.com

Cheers!

MVIMG_20200219_144852 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20200219_144852 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20200219_144854 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20200219_144854 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20200219_144344 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20200219_144344 (resized).jpg
#544 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Rick and Morty game #doesntmatter up and running at the Blue Moon! Got a game in so far and it's amazing. Scott kills it with the sound and lights.
If your in Madison be sure to stop out tonight for our league night. Free beer! More info @ www.craftbeerpinballleague.com
Cheers!

Man that place looks awesome. Only 158 miles away

#545 4 years ago

How tall is it with the topper..beginning to wonder if my ceiling is high enough

#546 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

How tall is it with the topper..beginning to wonder if my ceiling is high enough

Yeah I may have to take advantage of their offer to send a lower mount for the disk. Or you could simply drill a hole lower in the original mount and relocate the spinning disk. That way you'd always have both options available. Hmm

#547 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Rick and Morty game #doesntmatter up and running at the Blue Moon!

Again, makes all the games next to it look antiquated.

#548 4 years ago

That's a sweet f'n lineup.

#549 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Guys...[quoted image]

LOL.

This is exactly why Spooky gets treated differently to other companies.

#550 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Guys...[quoted image]

Imagine if you got a new Stern and those stickers were all over the playfield....

Too soon?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
Decals
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Colts Neck, NJ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.