(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 404.
#5451 3 years ago

Yes, replaced the little battery and my game is up and running again. Thanks Christopher!

#5452 3 years ago
Quoted from BillyPilgrim:

Yes, replaced the little battery and my game is up and running again. Thanks Christopher!

Super Super!! Was there any talk of a USB short or anything that would have drained that battery?

#5453 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

funny enough, I do tech support on the weekends, and after hours for all the games I sell (and even some that I don't).
game is up and running now.

That's great. What was the solution (for posterity)?

#5454 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

That's great. What was the solution (for posterity)?

He said change battery

#5455 3 years ago

Are they making any of the rail adjustments at the factory now that have been mentioned in key posts in this thread?

#5456 3 years ago

funny enough, I do tech support on the weekends, and after hours for all the games I sell (and even some that I don't).
game is up and running now.

That’s awesome!
And, good to know!

Glad I’m getting a game from you then!

#5457 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

He said change battery

He actually said that AND he sent over a file on what to set to get it back running right. I was mostly interested in the second part - the settings to get it running after the battery was changed - for posterity.

#5458 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

He actually said that AND he sent over a file on what to set to get it back running right. I was mostly interested in the second part - the settings to get it running after the battery was changed - for posterity.

its just a pdf for the settings to get everything to boot up again.

#5459 3 years ago

That’s the one. So, I replaced the battery with a fresh one and followed the pdf directions. Which everything was pre-filled where it was supposed to be, so it was just a matter of me double checking that, maybe took two minutes, save and quit. Game started up after that. I power cycled to make sure it was ok and it was. Ended up being pretty simple.

#5460 3 years ago

its just a pdf for the settings to get everything to boot up again.
[quoted image]

This is great information to have in this thread for late night issues that may crop up when no one's around to help. I keyposted it.

#5461 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

This is great information to have in this thread for late night issues that may crop up when no one's around to help. I keyposted it.

To assist I will post KingPinChris's Home phone number for late night support. He will Love it!

#5462 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Is there a way to lower voices but raise music volume?

The framework it’s built on doesn’t have support for this — but Scott’s asked for it too. I’ll see what I can do.

#5463 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

To assist I will post KingPinChris's Home phone number for late night support. He will Love it!

Party line!

#5464 3 years ago

My board looks like a different model. Does anyone know if they changed motherboards or the model of this one? The CMOS battery looks to be attached through that connector.

IMG_3465 (resized).jpegIMG_3465 (resized).jpeg
#5465 3 years ago

Just moved... Hoping #171 ships soon to it's new home also. Have a placeholder in it's spot lol!

IMG_20200831_195315 (resized).jpgIMG_20200831_195315 (resized).jpg
#5466 3 years ago
Quoted from Jherre6:

My board looks like a different model. Does anyone know if they changed motherboards or the model of this one? The CMOS battery looks to be attached through that connector.
[quoted image]

That's the computer used in the first builds. The Asrock computer used from about game #80 on, is the one in the image from KingPinGames.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#5467 3 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

That's the computer used in the first builds. The Asrock computer used from about game #80 on, is the one in the image from KingPinGames.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

Neat to know! Thanks. Would anyone happen to know the model of the board? I’d love to look it up.

#5468 3 years ago

Wonder if that board is upgradeable?

#5469 3 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Is there a difference in performance from these two builds?

#5470 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I'm not sure. The reason for the change was supply issues on the first one.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

#5471 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I wouldnt think there would be any discernable difference in performance since they both use the same CPU and likely have the same Memory/SSD. I have game #89 and have to Odroid model. They must have started to use the Asrock shortly after that. Both are really nice PC's for a pinball machine.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.reddit.com/r/HomeServer/comments/eli15p/odroid_h2_or_asrock_j4105itx/&ved=2ahUKEwi7nKfn9sbrAhUTQ80KHe0eBOQQFjAAegQIEBAB&usg=AOvVaw2eszxd68fYTyZSgwC8hsXb

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Intel-ODROID-H2-Benchmarks

#5472 3 years ago

I have had 3 Asrock boards for personal use and they have been rock solid.

#5473 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnDeere:

I have had 3 Asrock boards for personal use and they have been rock solid.

Solid, As Rock

#5474 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Number 164 butter cab landed in my garage today![quoted image]

Attach some pictures of the butter cab, I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it. I have a while to decide since I'm in the high 200's.

#5475 3 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

Attach some pictures of the butter cab, I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it. I have a while to decide since I'm in the high 200's.

Pictures don’t really work to show off the direct print cabinet. The colors are very vibrant and shiny as heck because it’s clear-coated, but a camera phone picture isn’t really going to convey that.

#5476 3 years ago

You want to see how good the butter cabinet looks?

Take a peek at the Fish Tales member thread, and search the pics put up by Bryan Kelly, you get a sense of how unreal that looks.

#5477 3 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

I'm still trying to decide if it's worth it.

The answer to your question is Yes.

#5478 3 years ago
Quoted from sofgwhat:

I snapped a couple pics yesterday. Wasn’t trying to capture the butter at the time. Pictures always upload crappy on here too.
4CCDBEEE-3336-4048-932D-4B00BD7650B6.jpeg4CCDBEEE-3336-4048-932D-4B00BD7650B6.jpeg5A6D0E2A-978B-42D2-8253-8EF2D0B582D8.jpeg5A6D0E2A-978B-42D2-8253-8EF2D0B582D8.jpeg

#5479 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

You want to see how good the butter cabinet looks?
Take a peek at the Fish Tales member thread, and search the pics put up by Bryan Kelly, you get a sense of how unreal that looks.

I am forever jealous of that FT Cabinet. I'd f'n LOVE a Butter Cabinet for my Fish Tales.

#5480 3 years ago

New Spooky Podcast up (in video format). They are talking numbers and production.

#5481 3 years ago

Interesting light show I walked up to on location at Next Level in Hillsboro, OR. Reboot fixed things but figured I'd post in here. Sorry, no other info so I don't know what it's running for code or anything helpful.

#5482 3 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Interesting light show I walked up to on location at Next Level in Hillsboro, OR. Reboot fixed things but figured I'd post in here. Sorry, no other info so I don't know what it's running for code or anything helpful.

That’s a bug where you can get a game going while the attract shows continue to run - it was fixed though. Code is probably not updated.

#5483 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

That’s a bug where you can get a game going while the attract shows continue to run - it was fixed though. Code is probably not updated.

You're the man, thanks.

#5485 3 years ago

for those that haven't seen this game first hand, if you have the chance, don't pass it up.

the light show alone is worth the price of admission. the sweeping searchlight pattern for the start of the gromflomite battle multiball is by far the best use of lighting that I've ever seen. hats off eric and scott!

edit:
eric gets no credit for lighting. but eric gets a huge thumbs up for the game code thus far!

#5486 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

for those that haven't seen this game first hand, if you have the chance, don't pass it up.
the light show alone is worth the price of admission. the sweeping searchlight pattern for the start of the gromflomite battle multiball is by far the best use of lighting that I've ever seen. hats off eric and scott!

<3

#5487 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

best use of lighting that I've ever seen. hats off eric and scott

Appreciate it, but the lighting is all Scott.

#5488 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

corrected. see above

#5489 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Spot on! We set flippers to just barely allow for a back hand of right ramp and then even up the left one which usually allows for a nice right orbit shot.

Has anyone found an ideal flipper position yet? I tried adjusting them but I can no longer backhand from the right flipper. Could someone who is happy with their flippers post an image of where they are set?

#5490 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

Has anyone found an ideal flipper position yet? I tried adjusting them but I can no longer backhand from the right flipper. Could someone who is happy with their flippers post an image of where they are set?

+1 for a good top down image of where the upper right flipper should be set. if the machine wasn't so heavy, I believe that I would have picked it up and thrown it across the room due to bricking way too many inner loop and garage shots. my thought is that it shouldn't be this hard to make either of those two shots

#5491 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

...who's "Scott"??

#5492 3 years ago

Got the scoop lit blue feels cool but I’ve got a slow color changer in the mail can’t wait to swap it in. Did a blue on the magna save button & might try a few different colors on it, but I think it looks cool having the two flippers pulsing green and the mag sav a different solid color. A soft purple chip led in the trough worked out just had to put one of those matrix in-line dimmers on it from Comet to dial down the brightness so no flipper shadows. Added two spotlights in about the same spots FatPanda did and he’s right it adds just the right little extra light to the pf. Also a color changer led strip all the way around the bottom edge of the cabinet, it was a good RaM lunch break from life’s bs!
Still going to add a slow color changer to the portal scoop feed to the left flipper and tap a green led strip off the topper flasher and put it under the cab to flash on the floor/my feet when the portals open, cause it seems my eyes never make it up to the topper when it’s happening!

167C6B03-1851-44DF-B2CC-7EFECAC37BE1 (resized).jpeg167C6B03-1851-44DF-B2CC-7EFECAC37BE1 (resized).jpeg0EE209D2-2EB8-46D4-B1BE-54757E218A9C (resized).jpeg0EE209D2-2EB8-46D4-B1BE-54757E218A9C (resized).jpeg4AC649CB-BC8F-437B-9FE1-A098E76F6AE5 (resized).jpeg4AC649CB-BC8F-437B-9FE1-A098E76F6AE5 (resized).jpeg0B02EE58-55D4-4CD3-8C90-62A0A3037EF5 (resized).jpeg0B02EE58-55D4-4CD3-8C90-62A0A3037EF5 (resized).jpeg1CC6F938-6A28-4A0C-8AB5-B42E5A8DA790 (resized).jpeg1CC6F938-6A28-4A0C-8AB5-B42E5A8DA790 (resized).jpeg04978034-00FB-48CA-B4B0-BB43FB0EACF8 (resized).jpeg04978034-00FB-48CA-B4B0-BB43FB0EACF8 (resized).jpegF4C4EEC8-9948-496D-AEE7-9424A97E8C51 (resized).jpegF4C4EEC8-9948-496D-AEE7-9424A97E8C51 (resized).jpeg9C2008E0-29E6-45A1-9FF4-BB45D3CDA1C5 (resized).jpeg9C2008E0-29E6-45A1-9FF4-BB45D3CDA1C5 (resized).jpeg

339A4485-2A58-4461-B26C-DCD5C8DDB868 (resized).jpeg339A4485-2A58-4461-B26C-DCD5C8DDB868 (resized).jpeg
#5493 3 years ago

#171 is shipping today, for those who are tracking

#5494 3 years ago

Invoice received and paid today #208

#5495 3 years ago

Plywood, and most all lumber products, are rocketing up in price right now. In the last six months I've seen some items shoot up over 150%. Causation seems to be the earlier 2020 shutdown of many mills due to Covid-19 as well as the current availability of cheap $ from the banks driving remodels and new construction.

It must be difficult for Spooky to sacrifice profit on roughly 600 Rick and Mortys (built during and after these price increases) when all buyers have agreed to a price set way back in December of 2019. Spooky's raw material cost goes up, but they still make the same money on every game. Most contractors I know have had to back out on construction estimates given as little as a month ago. Tough business with the current price volatility.

#5496 3 years ago

Anyone still looking to get in? I have a standard on order, I believe #546 but will be built at the end because Bloodsuckers come first. Ordered via Joe at Pinball Star. Location close to me got one, and having access to one to play for a $ a game I can't justify keeping mine on order. Let me know.
-Tommy

#5497 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Anyone still looking to get in? I have a standard on order, I believe #546 but will be built at the end because Bloodsuckers come first. Ordered via Joe at Pinball Star. Location close to me got one, and having access to one to play for a $ a game I can't justify keeping mine on order. Let me know.
-Tommy

DING, DING, DING. there, someone can jump on this

#5498 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

DING, DING, DING. there, someone can jump on this

There was one person from Australia who I already talked with and I missed his inside reply. I let him know I'm wanting $1500, so he has first dibs, if he passes anyone else can reach out.

#5499 3 years ago

Wubba lubba dub dub!!! 162 is in the house!

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B11GDZLe8GTB5yF

I took a few live photos and a 4k walkaround video to try and show off the butter - it really is stunning in person. ZERO regrets on that.

The sound system in this game is the best I've heard in a pin - awesome bass. Unfortunately this translates into massive, and I mean MASSIVE glass rattle.

I'm about to try padding it with some fuzzy velcro - anyone else run into this and have words of wisdom?

#5500 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Wubba lubba dub dub!!! 162 is in the house!
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B11GDZLe8GTB5yF
I took a few live photos and a 4k walkaround video to try and show off the butter - it really is stunning in person. ZERO regrets on that.
The sound system in this game is the best I've heard in a pin - awesome bass. Unfortunately this translates into massive, and I mean MASSIVE glass rattle.
I'm about to try padding it with some fuzzy velcro - anyone else run into this and have words of wisdom?

https://pinballpro.net/shop/anti-rattle-tape-ar-1/

It was needed on ACNC and TNA as well. Spooky kills it with the audio.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.