Sure. I didn't drill any holes or make any major changes but here's what I did:
Set game pitch to 7.2 degrees.
Increased lower left flipper strength to 35
Increased lower right flipper to 40
Increased upper right flipper to 25
Reduced shooter lane coil to 12
Added 2 thin washers to front of scoop, 1 thin washer to each side to lower it and prevent bounce outs. I also pushed the scoop hood down a tad with my hand.
Added a couple drops of super lube to the spinner.
On the guide by the upper right flipper I tapped it slightly to the right (closer to flipper) and the screw point behind that i tapped it slightly under the wood rail. I was still able to use the original screw holes but this helped both the upper right feed and opened up that orbit slightly.
At the back of the game by the rear diverter I tapped that rail slightly closer to the diverter pin. Still using the original screw hole.
I added a piece of beer seal foam to the right ramp exit. Due to the pitch and speed of the game I was getting some balls that would walk over the outlane. The foam stops this and makes for a cleaner exit.
20200701_195416 (resized).jpg20200701_195423 (resized).jpg20200701_195453 (resized).jpg