(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 404.
#2851 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I am in rural MT.

This explains a lot

#2852 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If you leave a stream run unattended, will it eventually buffer everything so you can watch it properly (as long as you don't close the browser)?

Unfortunately, no. I just get knocked offline and the Stream times out. Though I can read along with the chat on occasion.

#2853 3 years ago

There's at least one TNA dimension in the current released code. It plays a main TNA track (I believe), has one of the new light shows going on while playing (while lights with red going around like a track), and ramps don't count! Pretty Freaking Awesome! It's probably on one of Karl's streams.

#2854 3 years ago

The addition of human music was cracking me up too. And Whirly Dirly is a screamfest now.

#2855 3 years ago

New code seems very stable, I have had no issues at all.

#2856 3 years ago

The new Roy progress indicator is nice. I've been trying hard to break the beta code but no bugs found yet.

#2857 3 years ago

Keep it coming guys! It sounds amazing! Does Whirly Dirly still need to be completed to get out of that mode? I always had trouble with it. If any balls are locked, I was pretty much screwed. I'm pretty sure I've only finished it one time, the rest I've drained out of it (and sometimes get right back into it with the next adventure)

#2858 3 years ago

The new beta code sounds awesome! Going to try my hardest to avoid watching streams so that I can experience the changes for myself when I get my game within the next few weeks or so. I'm beyond excited!

#2859 3 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Keep it coming guys! It sounds amazing! Does Whirly Dirly still need to be completed to get out of that mode? I always had trouble with it. If any balls are locked, I was pretty much screwed. I'm pretty sure I've only finished it one time, the rest I've drained out of it (and sometimes get right back into it with the next adventure)

Whirly Dirly is a little easier now because the center horseshoe shot can be also be used to progress through the mode (unless you got locked balls in there).

#2860 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

New code seems very stable, I have had no issues at all.

Me: (uploads new build with 2 crash bugs and 3 other things fixed)

#2861 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Whirly Dirly is a little easier now because the center horseshoe shot can be also be used to progress through the mode (unless you got locked balls in there).

It was setup that way in the previous code as well. I wish those shots were still available if balls were locked though. Makes the mode much easier to complete.

#2862 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

It was setup that way in the previous code as well. I wish those shots were still available if balls were locked though. Makes the mode much easier to complete.

It's a theme integration thing. You're on a ride the loops. If the lock/targets are up, it's not a loop. But the new code does add the loopback as a shot, so there's another option (granted, not necessarily an easy one).

#2863 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It's a theme integration thing. You're on a ride the loops. If the lock/targets are up, it's not a loop. But the new code does at the loopback as a shot, so there's another option (granted, not necessarily an easy one).

Interesting, well definitely makes sense now as to the logic of it and I appreciate the thought that went into it. It's not just a Ropp-fest light and hit every shot to complete the mode

#2864 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

It's a theme integration thing. You're on a ride the loops. If the lock/targets are up, it's not a loop. But the new code does add the loopback as a shot, so there's another option (granted, not necessarily an easy one).

I figured it was a theme integration thing and that was why locked balls didn't qualify. I will have to continue with my current strategy. If whirly dirly starts with a locked ball, I'll just have to get into MB that much sooner!

#2865 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

that's why I mentioned if a ball was locked, I was pretty much screwed lol

#2866 3 years ago

Hey guys... I know Erick is super active in this club (which is awesome to see) and we don't care to spam our show on this forum, but we did have Eric on our podcast this week and the dude is just a stud! He talked all about Rick and Morty the process and what is to come! Giver her a listen if you want. If you don't ah well....

Hope everyone get's their Rick and Morty's soon!

https://poormanspinballpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-55-the-return-of-eric-priepke

#2867 3 years ago

So is there plans for a melting morty decision tree mode?? Or some sort of 'do-over' button but at a cost....

#2868 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

So is there plans for a melting morty decision tree mode?? Or some sort of 'do-over' button but at a cost....

I wonder how long it takes after Season 4 ends before Spooky gets access to all of the assets for new modes? Hopefully soon!

#2869 3 years ago

How about a do-over VS mode where it awards points to the other players if you don’t top their score.

Quoted from Zablon:

#2870 3 years ago

Happy to report I got the email today.

#34 Buttercab being shipped on Monday along with an Alice Cooper Topper.

So

So so close.

#2871 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

So
So so close.

Ok. I love the Alice Cooper Topper. It’s science-y and weird enough to fit into the Rick and Morty universe. I wonder what would happen if one hooked it up to a Rick and Morty?

#2872 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Ok. I love the Alice Cooper Topper. It’s science-y and weird enough to fit into the Rick and Morty universe. I wonder what would happen if one hooked it up to a Rick and Morty?

I got Alice to sign my backglass about a year ago so I wont be the guinea pig on this one.

That being said I'd be happy to see pictures of someone else's

I buttered and optioned out my ACNC as my first ever pinball. Shot from hip and fell in love. After spending 20 minutes 1 on 1 with Alice and having him sign my backglass my only objective is to have the best example of ACNC so that 1 day I can do with it the same as all my toys: Give them to my nephew

#2873 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

So
So so close.

Same here #47 Butter Cabinet.

#2874 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Same here #47 Butter Cabinet.

Fooookin noice! Congrats as well.

This is the shit I want to be reading in here.

Feels good man

#2875 3 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Fooookin noice! Congrats as well.
This is the shit I want to be reading in here.
Feels good man

Yeah, for sure.
I’m pretty friggin stoaked.
Congrats as well.

#2876 3 years ago

How friggin' close were you guys to getting yours before shutdown then hey?!?!?

Congrats, I'm excited for anyone getting theirs!

#2877 3 years ago

Thanks Spooky! First time I got one my boys to play pinball for more than five minutes. Whole family is loving this one. We played for hours and even threw in a few other games.

20200521_141305.jpg20200521_141305.jpg
#2878 3 years ago
Quoted from WolfManCat:

Thanks Spooky! First time I got one my boys to play pinball for more than five minutes. Whole family is loving this one. We played for hours and even threw in a few other games.
[quoted image]

That’s awesome that’s your boys are checking it out.
Hopefully they dug it and it acts to bridge them into some of the other games.

#2879 3 years ago

So awesome that games are starting to get out again!

It'll be while for me but I cant wait to get mine!!!!

To all of those getting their games... don't forget to show some love and rate it to let Spooky and everyone else know what a great game game this is!

Rick and Morty currently sits at #47 but I'm sure this pin should easily be somewhere in the top 15.

#2880 3 years ago

Sometimes all it takes is a sick pin with the right theme to reel em in! I miss seeing kids get pumped about pinball at my location.

Quoted from WolfManCat:

[quoted image]

#2881 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Sometimes all it takes is a sick pin with the right theme to reel em in! I miss seeing kids get pumped about pinball at my location.

Yep, that’s what we found in our house.
Our kids would occasionally play, but more often watch us play.
The newer machines with video screens is really what bridged them into playing just about anything.
When we first brought a WOZ into the house, the kids couldn’t play it enough.
Getting good at that, got them comfortable playing the other machines.
Now my 9 and 11 year olds are telling me what shots to make when I’m playing. They pick up on rules way faster than I do now.
We had a work party at the house back in October and my daughter was going around explaining how to play each machine to people. It was pretty cool.

#2882 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

That’s awesome that’s your boys are checking it out.
Hopefully they dug it and it acts to bridge them into some of the other games.

I definitely didn't let the opportunity go to waste. I fired up JP, DP and Space Jam. We played those games between every few rounds of R&M.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Watching him want to keep hitting start put a huge smile on my face. I think this pin will be an instant hit at arcades when things get rolling again.

#2883 3 years ago

Just wondering if there's been any recent discussion on the possibility of adding a third ball to the horseshoe lock? As I recall the hardware could handle it, just needed to be added to the code?

#2884 3 years ago

OK,a lot of us are confused with the numbers of pins already in service!! When everything got shut down,Spooky was in the 10th week of production! 10 pins a week x10 is 100! We now are hearing that #34 is soon to go out???What??

#2885 3 years ago

Butter baby!

#2886 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

OK,a lot of us are confused with the numbers of pins already in service!! When everything got shut down,Spooky was in the 10th week of production! 10 pins a week x10 is 100! We now are hearing that #34 is soon to go out???What??

Butter cabinets got held up a bit; also - chill, maybe.

#2887 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Careful Hawkmoon. Asking about numbers will bring out the lynch mob in these parts!

#2888 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Butter cabinets got held up a bit.

Maybe the cabinets had to come from Salerno, Italy?
Because . . . nobody has a better butter batter than Salerno.

#2889 3 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I’m not sure if this is serious or a joke/satire? Patience is such a rare virtue in this hobby.

#2890 3 years ago

I know I'm a little late to the game, but I don't have a verified account so I can't post when this topic is hot.

A few pages back you guys were talking about the ball launch being to stiff and bouncing the ball back.

Why not dip the tip of the wireform in purple plasti dip?

#2891 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’m not sure if this is serious or a joke/satire? Patience is such a rare virtue in this hobby.

Right along with reading comprehension. I made sure to explain these first butter cab runs being different release times on multiple posts.

There was also like this weird pandemic thing that seemingly affected my delivery date. It might affect others.

Anyway. Am excited for everyone who is excited.

#2892 3 years ago

Yup.

DCA27202-94D0-411F-BB30-E253C80810B6 (resized).jpegDCA27202-94D0-411F-BB30-E253C80810B6 (resized).jpeg

#2893 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yup.
[quoted image]

Shaker motor?

#2894 3 years ago

bring it!!! I remember after installing mine being like “this shit don’t even work!”

Quoted from epthegeek:

Yup.
[quoted image]

#2895 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yup.
[quoted image]

I havent played the game yet so forgive me if this is redundant.

Can we get some light/music/sound sync with the shaker? Something with like a phaser sound and a increasing/decreasing shaker intensity. Maybe tied to a mode? Something INTENSE. This game should need rattle tape like TNA....lol.

#2896 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yup.
[quoted image]

awwww yeahhhhh......

#2897 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Something with like a phaser sound and a increasing/decreasing shaker intensity. Maybe tied to a mode?

That definitely will not happen since any self respecting nerd knows that PHASERS are from Star Trek, BLASTERS are from Star Wars and Rick's Weapon is a LASER gun.

1540489457-trek.gif1540489457-trek.gif
#2898 3 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I havent played the game yet so forgive me if this is redundant.
Can we get some light/music/sound sync with the shaker? Something with like a phaser sound and a increasing/decreasing shaker intensity. Maybe tied to a mode? Something INTENSE. This game should need rattle tape like TNA....lol.

Shaker motor as an LFE audio channel. Our pins will sound like a 97 Toyota Corolla driven by a 17-year-old. BUZZZZZZZ!

Just optioned my game with a shaker. I guess that was good timing. Can't wait to see what you do with it, Eric!

#2899 3 years ago

Eric do you have a rulesheet or is there one online anywhere?

#2900 3 years ago

Post 256

Sure there’s more to add to it

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Aurora, OH
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/58 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.