(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 404.
#2451 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Yeah, whether whysnow’s game or not, the screws seem to be drilled in different places, factory or not.

Yeah and that fact that different games have the entrance to the loop shot drilled in different places is scary

This worries me a bit IF one hasn't been modified. Possibly one was drilled a little further back by the owner and you can't see the original hole under the tab.

I'm just hoping both of these didn't come from the factory drilled this differently. Wish we knew who the owner was in the pic that Whysnow used. Might clear this up.

#2452 3 years ago

e6650669ddc2438de511b16236298bc89c85c81c.jpeg (resized).jpge6650669ddc2438de511b16236298bc89c85c81c.jpeg (resized).jpg

If this is the pic that everyone is having a cow over for some reason, to me it looks exactly like the original spooky hole is hidden beneath the bracket. This doesn't seem to be showing the original screw hole, or position. You can even see marks on the playfield through the uncovered slot, not white clean wood. Like where the toe of the flange used to be clamped against the playfield, at original assembly. The old screw hole would be just out of visibility.

That's just what I see compared to all the other stock photos. Most all others are in a very consisten position from what I see. I'm just looking at this picture of kinda unknown origins.

#2453 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

[quoted image]
If this is the pic that everyone is having a cow over for some reason, to me it looks exactly like the original spooky hole is hidden beneath the bracket. This doesn't seem to be showing the original screw hole, or position. You can even see marks on the playfield through the uncovered slot, not white clean wood. Like where the toe of the flange used to be clamped against the playfield, at original assembly. The old screw hole would be just out of visibility.
That's just what I see compared to all the other stock photos. Most all others are in a very consisten position from what I see. I'm just looking at this picture of kinda unknown origins.

That’s your hypothesis. We don’t actually know that there is an original hole there or if these are two different original placements of the screw.

No one is having a cow, we’re asking questions and trying to just understand more.

#2454 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

As a future owner, I like the idea of helping others but it's just killing my enjoyment of this thread. Maybe open a technical thread for RM adjustments?
I want to hear about code updates and things to look forward to in this game.
.... And let's get that evil Morty song back in.

It's not the help that's bad, it's the bickering back and forth between who's right, who's wrong, who should make adjustments, and who shouldnt. I've largely skimmed through the last 100 post and why I haven't been participating as much. I WANT other owners to share their adjustments, so that I can pick and choose what I do to my game to make it shoot better, intent or not. And I WANT to be able to share my adjustments and not worry about being chastised for it.

The game is now more enjoyable for me now that the loop is adjusted. Prior to that, the loop had a very low success rate. I chalked it up to, "welp, that's how it was meant to be." But now that I can make successful loops, it took that frustration away, now that I know everything shoots as it should and it is FUN!

With that said, the bickering should be taken to another thread, not the adjustments. Spooky will choose to do what they feel is right. They have the information in this thread. Owner's, once they receive their game, can choose to make whatever adjustments they need to make. The game now plays as it should in my eyes.

#2455 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

That’s your hypothesis. We don’t actually know that there is an original hole there or if these are two different original placements of the screw.
No one is having a cow, we’re asking questions and trying to just understand more.

I was asked what I thought, that's all. What I think, is that it is a picture of a game that has had a screw moved already. That's it. Maybe I'm wrong. Just the observation that was asked for.

People actually are "having a cow" . Assuming, that spooky can't get consistency of better than half inch?.

Or do some people think they were just trying random layout variations/positions? ... after prototype? ... in production? Really?

... and when there is clear evidence that the upper orbit can already be easy enough made 6 times in a row Without making any new screw holes, hmmmm, this layout "redesign" is completely un-necesary. ie, proves to be basicaly achieving nothing additional than what removing screws and minor bending achieves anyway.... pointless.

I digress ...

More likely, the screw in an unexplained spot is just some confused pinsiders, making poorly informed assumptions, about random pictures... whilst making mountains out of molehills. Lol

#2456 3 years ago

Troz’s videos are outstanding. The resulting setup is how I want my game to play, it shoots effortlessly. The game plays smooth and fast and has Way more flow than I realized. While he is a top notch player, I really enjoy his commentary during play. He “calls” his shots beforehand and then explains what went right or wrong with the results. IEPinball has become my goto R&M streamer and I have enjoyed watching the code unfold. This is an incredible game that feels very complete.

#2457 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

[quoted image]

So many new posts since I was last on. I thought new code came out with new modes or something but it's just more "rail-gate" LOL.

That mystery pic was actually mine from over a month ago that someone else scribbled a bunch if lines on.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/36#post-5549501

It all started when I was trying to see what I could do to make the inner loop shot less clunky. I noticed that the rail had a slotted end so I experimented with moving it all the up vs all the way down. Some were suggesting moving it all the way up to increase the curvature of the rail. I thought that was a very bad idea since it would let the ball hit the exposed metal rail edge and ding up the ball. Based on previous posts it sounds like some pinsiders are experiencing this.

Soon after this, Scott was on Kaneda's show explaining how to provide more flexibility to the rail guide by removing it's two middle tab screws. This helped but in my case it helped even more if I also increased curvature of the rail by moving the bottom mounting tab location just a little bit. Yes I (gasp!), made a new screw hole. I "drastically" and "radically" altered the rail guide position LOL.

rail gate1 (resized).jpgrail gate1 (resized).jpg

All three of the shots I adjusted (garage, inner loop, upper flipper) seem to follow the same pattern. If the rail follows the artwork on the playfield it shoots much better. Here's an example of my garage shot rail before and after. It shoots way smother when the rail follows the curve of the playfield art.

curve compare (resized).jpgcurve compare (resized).jpg

#2458 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

So many new posts since I was last on. I thought new code came out with new modes or something but it's just more "rail-gate" LOL.
That mystery pic was actually mine from over a month ago that someone else scribbled a bunch if lines on.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/36#post-5549501
It all started when I was trying to see what I could do to make the inner loop shot less clunky. I noticed that the rail had a slotted end so I experimented with moving it all the up vs all the way down. Some were suggesting moving it all the way up to increase the curvature of the rail. I thought that was a very bad idea since it would let the ball hit the exposed metal rail edge and ding up the ball. Based on previous posts it sounds like some pinsiders are experiencing this.
Soon after this, Scott was on Kaneda's show explaining how to provide more flexibility to the rail guide by removing it's two middle tab screws. This helped but in my case it helped even more if I also increased curvature of the rail by moving the bottom mounting tab location just a little bit. Yes I (gasp!), made a new screw hole. I "drastically" and "radically" altered the rail guide position LOL.
[quoted image]
All three of the shots I adjusted (garage, inner loop, upper flipper) seem to follow the same pattern. If the rail follows the artwork on the playfield it shoots much better. Here's an example of my garage shot rail before and after. It shoots way smother when the rail follows the curve of the playfield art.
[quoted image]

Thank you for clearing that up!

A few sceptical pinsiders might now be able to find confidence that Spooky can actually provide consistently positioned screws.

#2459 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Troz’s videos are outstanding. The resulting setup is how I want my game to play, it shoots effortlessly. The game plays smooth and fast and has Way more flow than I realized. While he is a top notch player, I really enjoy his commentary during play. He “calls” his shots beforehand and then explains what went right or wrong with the results. IEPinball has become my goto R&M streamer and I have enjoyed watching the code unfold. This is an incredible game that feels very complete.

Completely agree. Not sure I ever seen game play vids from him in the past but he really offers a good tutorial while showing some rather skillful play. Learned a lot about the rules that last session. Do hope Karl will continue as code updates progress.

#2460 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I was asked what I thought, that's all. What I think, is that it is a picture of a game that has had a screw moved already. That's it. Maybe I'm wrong. Just the observation that was asked for.
People actually are "having a cow" . Assuming, that spooky can't get consistency of better than half inch?.
Or do some people think they were just trying random layout variations/positions? ... after prototype? ... in production? Really?
... and when there is clear evidence that the upper orbit can already be easy enough made 6 times in a row Without making any new screw holes, hmmmm, this layout "redesign" is completely un-necesary. ie, proves to be basicaly achieving nothing additional than what removing screws and minor bending achieves anyway.... pointless.
I digress ...
More likely, the screw in an unexplained spot is just some confused pinsiders, making poorly informed assumptions, about random pictures... whilst making mountains out of molehills. Lol

Looks like your hypotheses was correct. Well done.

#2461 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Looks like your hypotheses was correct. Well done.

It was evidence based

I'm inspired to go hack up my Getaway to make that pesky upper loop a bit easier!

#2462 3 years ago

I also want to clarify that I only post details on these adjustments I've made to try and help others. Could be pinsiders, operators, potential buyers, Spooky themselves, whoever. Pinball machines are complicated beasts and it's impossible to get everything perfect right out of the shoot. People sharing information on problems, tweaks, adjustments, etc are always a good thing. Thsts one if the main reasons I'm on pinside.

A perfect example I just saw in the Elvira club thread. Someone had to drill some new holes to tweak the location of a mech that wasn't working that great.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/57#post-5614834

So even the big boys who have been building machines for decades still have some issues.

#2463 3 years ago

Couple of thoughts unrelated to ball guides and hole drilling, I didn't really understand how megaseeds factored into the rules and structure of the game until I started playing it but I think it's one of the best parts of the rules by far. The modes are great but even the best mode can start to get repetitive over time. Collecting megaseeds is so damn addicting though. It also makes going to different dimensions more than just a novelty and adds so much to the replay-ability factor. I am also really digging how the antigravity gun isn't just a gimmie ball save like other "magna" save type setups. At first it was a little frustrating because you're used to just enabling a magna save and it saving the ball everytime. That is definitely not the case with this one but it adds a whole other layer of skill.

#2464 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Couple of thoughts unrelated to ball guides and hole drilling, I didn't really understand how megaseeds factored into the rules and structure of the game until I started playing it but I think it's one of the best parts of the rules by far. The modes are great but even the best mode can start to get repetitive over time. Collecting megaseeds is so damn addicting though. It also makes going to different dimensions more than just a novelty and adds so much to the replay-ability factor. I am also really digging how the antigravity gun isn't just a gimmie ball save like other "magna" save type setups. At first it was a little frustrating because you're used to just enabling a magna save and it saving the ball everytime. That is definitely not the case with this one but it adds a whole other layer of skill.

Agreed. Been playing lately with a primary focus on just collecting seeds. Still working on better use of the magnasave but I am starting to get the hang of it. Do love that it’s not just a grab magnet. Well setup.

#2465 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Completely agree. Not sure I ever seen game play vids from him in the past but he really offers a good tutorial while showing some rather skillful play. Learned a lot about the rules that last session. Do hope Karl will continue as code updates progress.

Not to derail, but Karl's work on Pirates is astounding too.

I can't wait till these Rick and Morty vids hit YouTube!

#2467 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Not to derail, but Karl's work on Pirates is astounding too.
I can't wait till these Rick and Morty vids hit YouTube!

If you have a device like an android box or a smart tv, just go to twitch app and watch them.

I watched this after the fact on my big assed tv on my Nvidia Shield. great streams

#2468 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

It was evidence based
I'm inspired to go hack up my Getaway to make that pesky upper loop a bit easier!

just curious, what's your getaway loop record?

mine is 6 loops and I can honestly say I repeat the loop 2/3 times a lot or with no problem. When its more it always amazes me and feels so great/rewarding because of the speed!

#2469 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

If you have a device like an android box or a smart tv, just go to twitch app and watch them.
I watched this after the fact on my big assed tv on my Nvidia Shield. great streams

For me, it's more when I'm at work with downtime. The Twitch app kinda blows to scroll through via finger, YouTube is significantly easier. I really wish they'd update the app with a more functional GUI.

I wanted to watch them at home, and fucked around with other dumb stuff, rather than fucking around with the right stuff, haha!

Thanks for the suggestion, and long live the Shield!

#2470 3 years ago

If you check the ACNC, the guides require adjustment on some games and some games they don’t. I don’t recall people getting so angry about it though.

#2471 3 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

If you check the ACNC, the guides require adjustment on some games and some games they don’t. I don’t recall people getting so angry about it though.

Who’s angry here though? No one is getting emotional. Seems like discussion and friendly debate.

#2472 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Ok, older guy question. Do you have to subscribe to the show to know when new content is up or is it just shared via post? Not familiar with Twitch.

#2473 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

mine is 6 loops and I can honestly say I repeat the loop 2/3 times a lot or with no problem

Games with fast loops (Getaway, Shadow) are always different.

Some Getaways, you can loop all day, some, like my one, good luck getting more than 2-3. Dunno why, they’re all set up a little different. Ball feed to the flipper is a big thing too.

The Shadow is the same. I think loop champ on mine is 5 or 6? I played one a while back and couldn’t get any - and another one where I got 10 loops going in the first game.

rd

#2474 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok, older guy question. Do you have to subscribe to the show to know when new content is up or is it just shared via post? Not familiar with Twitch.

If you have an account and hit "Follow" you can have it send notifications to your phone or email when a stream goes live. Subscribing has its own benefits but that is not one of them.

#2475 3 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

If you have an account and hit "Follow" you can have it send notifications to your phone or email when a stream goes live. Subscribing has its own benefits but that is not one of them.

Thanks, didn’t know that. Tried signing up for twitch before and the amount of spam email was off the chart. Will give it another try thanks.

#2476 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

mine is 6 loops and I can honestly say I repeat the loop 2/3 times a lot or with no problem. When its more it always amazes me and feels so great/rewarding because of the speed!

About the same for me!. I had 5 loops but that was beaten some time ago by my mate, it's been 7 for ages! ... and, Exactly! . Challenge, satisfaction when you Do get it within the tight window. Especially when it's for a jackpot. However, get the shot a bit too far off and, although it is well within the opening, it rattles and fails.

It's the same with RaM. If you hit that HS2 upper guide rail in the wrong spot it simply fails. Interesting that loose screws makes HS2 shot more makable as well

If you hit Ram in the wrong spot, of course it will fail too. This is the point. It is the style of opening that the shot has. A shot that looks Super Wide, but really is not. Still easily makable, and repeatable in standard form by removing 2 screws.... just, you aren't supposed to be going to nail that sucker as a given. Same as HS2. The target is not clear, and needs to be learned. Watch a new player try to shoot HS2 upper orbit. It only happens by accident in the first instances.

The satisfaction we are speaking of, rewarding feeling of making the TOUGH shot.... for Most pinball players it would no longer exist, because now we can do it with no eyes like tommy! Lol

It isn't "railgate" either is it, it's more appropriately described as "hackgate" .... since there is nothing that much at all wrong with the rail positions, realistically. From observation. Just people going to extremes to make a game suit themselves. Which is fine (for them).

*to clarify, It Was a Sarcastic comment about hacking the crap out of my getaway, I prefer shots that are intended to be a bit tough in a game, to remain a chalkenge, and remain satisfying for me when I complete them. Just in case anyone Assumed I was maybe Complaining about HS2 layout, I'm not, I love its challenges.

#2477 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

About the same for me!. I had 5 loops but that was beaten some time ago by my mate, it's been 7 for ages! ... and, Exactly! . Challenge, satisfaction when you Do get it within the tight window. Especially when it's for a jackpot. However, get the shot a bit too far off and, although it is well within the opening, it rattles and fails.
It's the same with RaM. If you hit that HS2 upper guide rail in the wrong spot it simply fails. Interesting that loose screws makes HS2 shot more makable as well
If you hit Ram in the wrong spot, of course it will fail too. This is the point. It is the style of opening that the shot has. A shot that looks Super Wide, but really is not. Still easily makable, and repeatable in standard form by removing 2 screws.... just, you aren't supposed to be going to nail that sucker as a given. Same as HS2. The target is not clear, and needs to be learned. Watch a new player try to shoot HS2 upper orbit. It only happens by accident in the first instances.
The satisfaction we are speaking of, rewarding feeling of making the TOUGH shot.... for Most pinball players it would no longer exist, because now we can do it with no eyes like tommy! Lol
It isn't "railgate" either is it, it's more appropriately described as "hackgate" .... since there is nothing that much at all wrong with the rail positions, realistically. From observation. Just people going to extremes to make a game suit themselves. Which is fine (for them).
*to clarify, It Was a Sarcastic comment about hacking the crap out of my getaway, I prefer shots that are intended to be a bit tough in a game, to remain a chalkenge, and remain satisfying for me when I complete them. Just in case anyone Assumed I was maybe Complaining about HS2 layout, I'm not, I love its challenges.

You certainly have all the answers.

#2478 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The first production game has been delivered. Club thread now opened. Abide by club thread rules, keep drama in the hype thread and out of this thread. Stay upbeat and positive. Thanks.

#2479 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

... that sounds a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. I'm not actually hacking up a game to make it "right" or "how it should be". Lol

I'm just pointing out what is in my opinion the complete nonsense of it all.

You don't have to concur. You can still do as you wish, of course, as long as every other buyer does not have to recieve a cakewalk game, just to suit what might seem to be a minority "preference".

Maybe the game hack information/posts would be more appropriate in the general RaM thread?

#2480 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

... that sounds a bit like the pot calling the kettle black. I'm not actually hacking up a game to make it "right" or "how it should be". Lol
I'm just pointing out what is in my opinion the complete nonsense of it all.
You don't have to concur. You can still do as you wish, of course, as long as every other buyer does not have to recieve a cakewalk game, just to suit what might seem to be a minority "preference".
Maybe the game hack information/posts would be more appropriate in the general RaM thread?

Quoted from TigerLaw:
The first production game has been delivered. Club thread now opened. Abide by club thread rules, keep drama in the hype thread and out of this thread. Stay upbeat and positive. Thanks

#2481 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Quoted from TigerLaw:
The first production game has been delivered. Club thread now opened. Abide by club thread rules, keep drama in the hype thread and out of this thread. Stay upbeat and positive. Thanks

Just ignor it and Eventually he will find some other crusade. Lol. On that, have you tilted the game Yet?? Funniest tilt in all of pinball!

#2482 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just ignor it and Eventually he will find some other crusade. Lol. On that, have you tilted the game Yet?? Funniest tilt in all of pinball!

I have not. I’m downloading the new code as we speak.

#2483 3 years ago

I tried checking spookys website and it seems to be down. I check it everyday for new code.

96008E62-B555-4106-838E-66F92100ECFE (resized).png96008E62-B555-4106-838E-66F92100ECFE (resized).png
#2484 3 years ago

The site is fine; their HTTPS certificate just expired. Click thru the warnings to see the site. I expect the cert will get renewed ASAP once they figure it out.

#2485 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Quoted from kklank:

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Lol on those back to back posts.

#2486 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

The site is fine; their HTTPS certificate just expired. Click thru the warnings to see the site. I expect the cert will get renewed ASAP once they figure it out.

I was just about to say that looks like an expired cert. No big deal.

#2487 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Quoted from TigerLaw:

That means Not bagging and hacking a game, preaching it's no good out of the box, making radical unnecesary mods and pretending they are going to be essentially needed to make the game "good". That is Rubbish.

#2488 3 years ago

Just now catching up here...

The very first shot on the very first R&M stream was a brick to that upper loop. Something was clearly amiss, and I'm glad solutions have been found early. I expect games manufactured from here on out will shoot properly out of the box. If not, I'll adjust it myself. No biggie. Although it wouldn't hurt if Spooky moved that middle loop switch cutout a bit to the left.

#2489 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

That means Not bagging and hacking a game, preaching it's no good out of the box, making radical unnecesary mods and pretending they are going to be essentially needed to make the game "good". That is Rubbish.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

#2490 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You say that as if I'm the only person that enjoys a challenge... Lol

You're right... time to -Ignore-

I've said my bit. I'm sure others may have thought about it too, except they're probably smarter than me, and know not to get into debates about academic issues, discussing nonsense, with some whom proclaim to know no better than The Design(er), or science.

Okay then. Carry on

#2491 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

You say that as if I'm the only person that enjoys a challenge... Lol
You're right... time to -Ignore-
I've said my bit. I'm sure others may have thought about it too, except they're probably smarter than me, and know not to get into debates about academic issues, discussing nonsense, with some whom proclaim to know no better than The Design(er), or science.
Okay then. Carry on

All good. Dam Awesome game no matter how you set it up. Need to watch a few more vids to better understand the multiplier.

#2492 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

All good. Dam Awesome game no matter how you set it up. Need to watch a few more vids to better understand the multiplier.

Good meeseeks X is 1+ total number of active meeseeks (good or bad, as long as the one on the shot is good).

Bad meeseeks / is 1+ total bad meeseeks.

Examples:
2 good active, shot is 3x
1 bad, 2 good active, shot with good is 4x, shot with bad is divided by 2
2 bad active, shot is divided by 3

Multipliers re-adjust after each shot with a small lag.

The light display above the flippers should always show you current values of both, but the good indication has some errors in the current release and may not always be accurate.

#2493 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Good meeseeks X is 1+ total number of active meeseeks (good or bad, as long as the one on the shot is good).
Bad meeseeks / is 1+ total bad meeseeks.
Examples:
2 good active, shot is 3x
1 bad, 2 good active, shot with good is 4x, shot with bad is divided by 2
2 bad active, shot is divided by 3
Multipliers re-adjust after each shot with a small lag.
The light display above the flippers should always shoe you current values of both, but the good indication has some errors in the current release and may not always be accurate.

Thanks Eric!! Ok I am a bit slow on the good vs bad Meeseeks? I think that is what was tripping me up if anyone knows.

#2494 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Thanks Eric!! Ok I am a bit slow on the good vs bad Meeseeks? I think that is what was tripping me up if anyone knows.

Quoted from epthegeek:

Good meeseeks [multiplier] is total number of active meeseeks +1 (good or bad, as long as the one on the shot is good).

Bad meeseeks [divisor] is total number of bad meeseeks +1.

So it seems that All meeseeks contribute to the Multiplier value, but only Bad meeseeks contribute to the Divisor value.

The multiplier/divisor is for only the shot that the meeseek is on.

Don't let all 3 go bad! .... that jackpot might get divided by 4

#2495 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

So it seems that All meeseeks contribute to the Multipliers, but only Bad meeseeks contribute to the divisor value.
The multiplier/divisor is for only the shot that the meeseek is on.

Yes, this is smart because it adequately incentivizes the risk vs reward. The good Meeseeks maintain and build their value, as long as you don’t wait too long.

It would be frustrating to get 3 meeseeks, have two go bad and the remaining good one only be worth 2x. Why even bother? With the way it’s been implemented, this remaining good meeseeks will still give you that 4x value.

Are there any ways of reallocating the meeseeks placement to put the good meeseeks on the highest value shot? Like a mystery award? Or if you continue to hit the meeseeks box target after you’ve maxed out the number on the playfield (3 meeseeks is max during regular play right?)

#2496 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Yes, this is smart because it adequately incentivizes the risk vs reward. The good Meeseeks maintain and build their value, as long as you don’t wait too long.
It would be frustrating to get 3 meeseeks, have two go bad and the remaining good one only be worth 2x. Why even bother? With the way it’s been implemented, this remaining good meeseeks will still give you that 4x value.

So it appears the strategy would be, if you have mixed meeseeks, to shoot the good first as the salty meeseeks still builds to the multiplier. Then collect salty meeseeks once happy meeseeks are collected. Collecting salty meeseeks or drain seems to be the only way to get rid of them. Or .... hit another meseeks box and use the salty sod to boost the new good meeseeks?

#2497 3 years ago

There is not currently any way to move a meeseeks once it exits; but the game does a lot to try to put them in the most valuable spot at the time they are summoned.

#2498 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

There is not currently any way to move a meeseeks once it exits; but the game does a lot to try to put them in the most valuable spot at the time they are summoned.

Hey EP. You good? You've been thrown a fuckton of questions and basically answered every single one not only like a boss but also ridiculously fast.

Let me throw one more at you again. You good? Life okay? Anything us loyal and appreciative fans can send your way that you may be in short supply of currently?

Appreciate everything and I know the rest of us do as well. Hope all is gravy and that youd let us know if you were missing anything we could help with during these times

#2499 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

To clarify the good vs bad - they all start good. After a set amount of time, if you haven’t collected them, they ‘go bad’ (like in the episode) and their light turns purple.

#2500 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

To clarify the good vs bad - they all start good. After a set amount of time, if you haven’t collected them, they got bad’ (like in the episode) and their light turns purple.

That’s what I was missing the light changes. Thought that’s what it was. You are the best. Need to practice much more. Thanks!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Machine - For Sale
Saginaw, MI
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods
Interactive
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.