(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,223 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 minutes ago by RonSwanson
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 372 of 405.
#18551 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

I just bought #373 BSE Rick and Morty. Pumped to be able part of the crew. This is my dream theme and first spooky. Where is the pickle Rick hidden on the game? I watched a play field overview video and thought one was supposed to be hidden. I can’t find it!!!

Under the upper flipper.

#18552 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Check your cabinet flipper button switches, check the flipper coil wiring for broken solder joints. Very very likely this is a hardware issue since it's affecting only your game.

metallik thanks for engaging/responding: I eliminated the flipper leaf switch since the in/out lane lights advanced when pushed. After checking the coil continuity and solder joints I turned to the coil testing where it became clear many other coils/flashers on the left side of pf weren't registering. Culprit was a loose fuse clamp connection on the BB circuit board. Typical - simple shit in the end. Now back to playing RAM. Thanks again!

#18553 1 year ago
Quoted from fnord:

You'll either need to get a new drive from spooky w/ it loaded or find a backup image of the drive (from a R&M w/ the same mobo). The machine's giving an error mounting the /home partition which is probably going to mean the drive is corrupted and since it never fully boots the update won't run. There's some technical stuff you could attempt if you knew linux but even then it might not be recoverable

Well that sucks. Spooky should (they better) take care of this via warranty, not sure how installing an update can completely corrupt the drive, but I guess worst case I lost my high scores and have to wait to play it again.

#18554 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

I just bought #373 BSE Rick and Morty. Pumped to be able part of the crew. This is my dream theme and first spooky. Where is the pickle Rick hidden on the game? I watched a play field overview video and thought one was supposed to be hidden. I can’t find it!!!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

That was on the demo, but didn't make production if I remember correct?

#18555 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

My ship interior leds have stopped working. The head lights work. I checked the connectors and ran the wires and all is good. Can these be serviced?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07MFWP9NT

#18556 1 year ago

That’s the ship, but can it hook to the game with the correct lighting (colors)? Maybe I’m being dense…I know the ship in the game has 3 small screws on the bottom…so you just unscrew the base to get at the internal board?

#18557 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

That’s the ship, but can it hook to the game with the correct lighting (colors)?

They may have to confirm but iirc it was right off the rack, they didn't do anything to it other than maybe cut the usb? I haven't looked, it might just plug right into a board somewhere.

#18558 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

They may have to confirm but iirc it was right off the rack, they didn't do anything to it other than maybe cut the usb? I haven't looked, it might just plug right into a board somewhere.

Thanks! I’ll call AJ on Tuesday. It’s nice that the ship is cheap…on my Metallica, if Sparky’s feet broke, a new Sparky was $200.

#18559 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I think the licensor changed…thus all the rules changed…something Spooky couldn’t have foreseen.

Right. But that's a different explanation than it would be silly to do such a thing for a game already done and sold.

#18560 1 year ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

Right. But that's a different explanation than it would be silly to do such a thing for a game already done and sold.

We've had this conversation over and over. They had big plans, they got shut down. End of story. It wouldn't benefit them to go and try to negotiate a new license to add to a completed game that they are no longer selling. I know we would all love for it to happen, but 99.9% chance it won't.

#18561 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Well that sucks. Spooky should (they better) take care of this via warranty, not sure how installing an update can completely corrupt the drive, but I guess worst case I lost my high scores and have to wait to play it again.

They better? No manufacturer has to fix anything for free once you void your game warranty by tampering with the electronics. You removed and replaced every switch with aftermarket magnetic switches right?

#18562 1 year ago
Quoted from gac:

If a Rick & Morty 2 is made, you can take my money now.

Hands down. I would be going butter this time too. My one regret on my R&M purchase was not getting the butter cabinet. I’ll get butter on R&M 2 for sure when it’s made.

Make the sequel happen Spooky! Make R&M your Elvira or Black Knight and let’s start working on part two of the trilogy now while you can still get Scott.

Though what doesn't is—as I recall—that being the part of the pitch when the game was revealed and sold (close relationship with creator and licensor will allow the addition of adventures from future seasons). Or am I misremembering / dreaming that?

You are misremembering. They licensed what they licensed. They never had, for example, the voices for the actors involved in Slut Dragon…it was never part of their license when they secured the license, they never said it was, they never said they’d get it later. They did not have an open ended license that included not yet developed and released content, nor did they ever say they had such a license…

There was no “pitch” to the contrary of the above, the game sold out instantly before any “pitch” of any kind was needed to even be made for any reason whatsoever…there was no road show where “pitches” were being made to get sales…they simply didn’t need to do this.

#18563 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You are misremembering. They licensed what they licensed. They never had, for example, the voices for the actors involved in Slut Dragon…it was never part of their license when they secured the license, they never said it was, they never said they’d get it later. They did not have an open ended license that included not yet developed and released content, nor did they ever say they had such a license…
There was no “pitch” to the contrary of the above, the game sold out instantly before any “pitch” of any kind was needed to even be made for any reason whatsoever…there was no road show where “pitches” were being made to get sales…they simply didn’t need to do this.

I don't recall exactly when, but yes, it was indeed mentioned by Spooky either after the announcement or after they sold out that the intent was to add newer seasons as they came out. This isn't something that was imagined, or even promised, but it was said. However licenses suck and it is what it is. At least we got what we got, which is more than many licenses.

#18564 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I don't recall exactly when, but yes, it was indeed mentioned by Spooky either after the announcement or after they sold out that the intent was to add newer seasons as they came out. This isn't something that was imagined, or even promised, but it was said. However licenses suck and it is what it is. At least we got what we got, which is more than many licenses.

We got more, just not everything.

#18565 1 year ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

We got more, just not everything.

And we are greatful.

#18566 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

And we are greatful.

100%

#18567 1 year ago

Thank you @epthegeek…you didn’t need to do this…and every pinsider that’s been affected should realize your commitment….really, we should give payment…you do the work, you get the pay…

#18568 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I don't recall exactly when, but yes, it was indeed mentioned by Spooky either after the announcement or after they sold out that the intent was to add newer seasons as they came out. This isn't something that was imagined, or even promised, but it was said.

Okay, whatever…find it and post it. I have no idea why they would go on some road show to sell an already sold out game to make such a “promise” but whatever…my offended over everything and victim card pitch fork and torch is ready for your post/quest...

Everyone should focus on R&M 2 and be more realistic. It is coming one day, be involved in demanding it and framing it.

#18569 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Okay, whatever…find it and post it. I have no idea why they would go on some road show to sell an already sold out game to make such a “promise” but whatever…my offended over everything and victim card pitch fork and torch is ready for your post/quest...
Everyone should focus on R&M 2 and be more realistic. It is coming one day, be involved in demanding it and framing it.

In case it wasn't clear I said it wasn't promised, but it was mentioned as a possibility. My point was people weren't imagining it. That's why it keeps coming up.

#18570 1 year ago

That makes sense. Though what doesn't is—as I recall—that being the part of the pitch when the game was revealed and sold (close relationship with creator and licensor will allow the addition of adventures from future seasons). Or am I misremembering / dreaming that?

You’re not misremembering. I believe was indeed part of the pitch when the game was being released and discussed after being sold, for example here: https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-january-13th-2019/

The way it was written ‘we’ll be able to’ sounds like they had permission to. They specifically point out that they don’t want it to be like South Park, where it’s only including the season(s) available when the pin was released.

0F3CE1E2-50D5-4CC9-8462-3AD63F3B5E1D (resized).png0F3CE1E2-50D5-4CC9-8462-3AD63F3B5E1D (resized).png

While I can’t speak on behalf of Spooky (and I don’t know if Spooky has officially addressed these set expectations), it sounds like this is no longer the case. I don’t know if the terms were actually changed or if they were optimistically overstated from the beginning, but I don’t think Spooky had any ill intentions or tried to mislead anyone.

For some reason this seems to be a sensitive topic in this thread, and people try to silence others for inquiring about this issue or still hoping (it’s not like a topic or question has never been raised multiple times on Pinside before).

Were any timebound terms of the license ever discussed? I wonder if Spooky still has license rights (for example to rerelease Rick and Morty as is, or create a new pin). Has this information been made publicly available (as of 2022)?

Yes, it really would have been nice to have had at least one Adventure from Season 4 or later. I mean didn’t ‘Vat of Acid’ win an Emmy? Who in this thread wouldn’t have hoped this made it into the pin? That’s right - no one.

#18571 1 year ago

That makes sense. Though what doesn't is—as I recall—that being the part of the pitch when the game was revealed and sold (close relationship with creator and licensor will allow the addition of adventures from future seasons). Or am I misremembering / dreaming that?

Quoted from jonesjb:

You’re not misremembering. I believe was indeed part of the pitch when the game was being released and discussed after being sold, for example here https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-january-13th-2019/
The way it was written ‘we’ll be able to’ sounds like they had permission to. They specifically point out that they don’t want it to be like South Park, where it’s only including the season(s) available when the pin was released.
[quoted image]
While I can’t speak on behalf of Spooky (and I don’t know if Spooky has officially addressed these set expectations), but it sounds like this is no longer the case. I don’t know if the terms were actually changed or if they were optimistically overstated from the beginning, but I don’t think Spooky had any ill intentions or tried to mislead anyone.
For some reason this seems to be a sensitive topic in this thread, and people try to silence others for inquiring about this issue or still hoping (it’s not like a topic or question has never been raised multiple times Pinside before).
Were any timebound terms of the license ever discussed? I wonder if Spooky still has license rights (for example to rerelease Rick and Morty as is, or create a new pin). Has this information been made publicly available (as of 2022)?
Yes, it really would have been nice to have had at least one Adventure from Season 4 or later. I mean didn’t Vat is Acid win an Emmy? Who in this thread wouldn’t have hoped this made it into the pin? That’s right - no one.

Oh yeah, thanks for tracking that down. I didn't think I was misremembering.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

#18572 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

You’re not misremembering. I believe was indeed part of the pitch when the game was being released and discussed after being sold, for example here: https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-january-13th-2019/
[quoted image]
While I can’t speak on behalf of Spooky (and I don’t know if Spooky has officially addressed these set expectations), it sounds like this is no longer the case. I don’t know if the terms were actually changed or if they were optimistically overstated from the beginning, but I don’t think Spooky had any ill intentions or tried to mislead anyone.
For some reason this seems to be a sensitive topic in this thread, and people try to silence others for inquiring about this issue or still hoping (it’s not like a topic or question has never been raised multiple times on Pinside before).
Yes, it really would have been nice to have had at least one Adventure from Season 4 or later. I mean didn’t ‘Vat of Acid’ win an Emmy? Who in this thread wouldn’t have hoped this made it into the pin? That’s right - no one.

What was also mentioned was something to the effect of R&M - the show or the network - being bought by another company thus voiding any previous informal agreement to access future content. An entirely new license would need to be purchased and as was mentioned a few posts ago … who would buy a license for a game that has already been paid for? No one.

Aside from what Eric decides to add in code or unlicensed dimensions (thank you Eric), the current content is all the content this game will have. This is it.

Are we all caught up??

#18573 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

A couple things to try:

1) erase and reformat your USB
2) erase the update you downloaded and download it again.
3) reload it on your USB stick, confirm it is named .pkg
4) try to reinstall

Or

1) install the last version of the code (not the most recent update)

I had what you’re experiencing happen to me. I re-installled a previous version of code and then did steps 1-4. Game worked fine.

Good luck!

#18574 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

A couple things to try:
1) erase and reformat your USB
2) erase the update you downloaded and download it again.
3) reload it on your USB stick, confirm it is named .pkg
4) try to reinstall
Or
1) install the last version of the code (not the most recent update)
I had what you’re experiencing happen to me. I re-installled a previous version of code and then did steps 1-4. Game worked fine.
Good luck!

You had the exact screen I had? I tried 1-4 repeatedly, but I guess I can try the official release from spookys site. As others have mentioned, the files won’t initiate. I have had minor issues in the past (a strange screen on startup after updating the code — a simple power cycle fixed it). Perhaps that what you had? If you truly had the same screen I did, this will give me some hope and I’ll try this one more time before the parties this weekend.

#18575 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

You had the exact screen I had? I tried 1-4 repeatedly, but I guess I can try the official release from spookys site. As others have mentioned, the files won’t initiate. I have had minor issues in the past (a strange screen on startup after updating the code — a simple power cycle fixed it). Perhaps that what you had? If you truly had the same screen I did, this will give me some hope and I’ll try this one more time before the parties this weekend.

TBH, I can’t remember exactly what the screen said. But it was attempting to boot and then locking up.

Try going back to the previous version of code.

#18576 1 year ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

TBH, I can’t remember exactly what the screen said. But it was attempting to boot and then locking up.
Try going back to the previous version of code.

Thanks for your input, but I don’t think you had the same screen. Nothing loads, the machine doesn’t recognize the USB stick in this case. For shits and giggles I’ll try an older version but as a few have said, since the home isn’t mounting, I think I need a new full image. I've had the little error screens in the past but never this one.

Edit: Scratch that, the older codes aren't available anymore I'll wait until Tuesday. Unless someone has backed up their software with a full image and wants to share? I feel like I should be doing this every once in a while now that this has happened. I've never seen this issue before, even being part of the beta I was installing updates every other day without issue.

#18577 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

I expect they'll get you a replacement drive. The update only corrupted the drive because the drive was having issues to begin with. During normal gameplay not much data is written to the drive so I expect it was just the act of writing the full update to the bad drive that corrupted the partition.

#18578 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

under 3rd flipper

#18579 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

Thanks for your input, but I don’t think you had the same screen. Nothing loads, the machine doesn’t recognize the USB stick in this case. For shits and giggles I’ll try an older version but as a few have said, since the home isn’t mounting, I think I need a new full image. I've had the little error screens in the past but never this one.
Edit: Scratch that, the older codes aren't available anymore I'll wait until Tuesday. Unless someone has backed up their software with a full image and wants to share? I feel like I should be doing this every once in a while now that this has happened. I've never seen this issue before, even being part of the beta I was installing updates every other day without issue.

Which motherboard do you have?

#18580 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

I think it would be worth a shot to try a disk repair USB. There are bootable Linux images that people have collected an assortment of disk tools. I'll have to dig to find which ones I have used if you need a suggestion. If you are already expecting to have to replace the HDD anyway, I can't see why it would hurt. If my game wasn't packed away at the moment, I would try to get you an image of my drive.

#18581 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

[quoted image]

When Spooky pitched the game is was not owned by Warner Brothers, at some point ownership changed so that affects what they thought they could do or pursue in adding additional episodes.

#18582 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

What was also mentioned was something to the effect of R&M - the show or the network - being bought by another company thus voiding any previous informal agreement to access future content. An entirely new license would need to be purchased and as was mentioned a few posts ago … who would buy a license for a game that has already been paid for? No one.
Aside from what Eric decides to add in code or unlicensed dimensions (thank you Eric), the current content is all the content this game will have. This is it.
Are we all caught up??

You wouldn't need to purchase a new license if the contract was still active. WB would receive all active accounts and take over.

However, if there was no money left to be made, or the contract was nearing its end, they may not be motivated.

Most contracts of this sort, in my experience, run two years.

Spooky would be wise to make nice with WB since they sort of have a foot in the door, as their list of IPs is basically a geeks wet dream.

#18583 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

You wouldn't need to purchase a new license if the contract was still active. WB would receive all active accounts and take over.
However, if there was no money left to be made, or the contract was nearing its end, they may not be motivated.
Most contracts of this sort, in my experience, run two years.
Spooky would be wise to make nice with WB since they sort of have a foot in the door, as their list of IPs is basically a geeks wet dream.

I just don’t see them spending more money on this game.

RM2…. not yet but maybe.

#18584 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

I just don’t see them spending more money on this game.
RM2…. not yet but maybe.

If the Rick and Morty license is no longer held by Spooky, would this mean Stern might snatch up the license and make a Rick and Morty pin?

#18585 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

If the Rick and Morty license is no longer held by Spooky, would this mean Stern might snatch up the license and make a Rick and Morty pin?

Any pinball company “redoing”…or doing “#2” of another pinball company’s pin…takes a big risk IMO. If they don’t nail it, they will forever and always be known as the company that screwed up that pin. Even with Sterns big head, I doubt they’d risk it. Too many other titles to make great pins.

#18586 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Anything is possible I guess. Stern did take sloppy 3rds on Playboy, after all.

#18587 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Any pinball company “redoing”…or doing “#2” of another pinball company’s pin…takes a big risk IMO. If they don’t nail it, they will forever and always be known as the company that screwed up that pin. Even with Sterns big head, I doubt they’d risk it. Too many other titles to make great pins.

Certainly another company could buy a new license for R&M2 but everyone knows #2 has to be a Spooky with Scott D on design and Eric (and hopefully Bowen too) on rules. Anything less would just be a bad sequel.

#18588 1 year ago

I didn't think I was misremembering.

I personally just dont think podcast from Scott after the game was already sold out is a pitch to sell games. The pitch was the promotional materials released by Spooky. I think people are really stretching to find things to complain about. Just my two cents.

#18589 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I personally just dont think podcast from Scott after the game was already sold out is a pitch to sell games. The pitch was the promotional materials released by Spooky. I think people are really stretching to find things to complain about. Just my two cents.

I think you're too hung up on the word "pitch"

#18590 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

If Stern were to do a follow up on an animated pin I think South Park or Simpsons would be more likely. Personally I'd rather see a new Beavis and Butthead pin over having a 2nd Rick and Morty game in my collection.

#18591 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Personally I'd rather see a new Beavis and Butthead pin

I can only get so hard....

#18592 1 year ago

Beavis and Butthead would be epic!!!

Quoted from MikeS:

If Stern were to do a follow up on an animated pin I think South Park or Simpsons would be more likely. Personally I'd rather see a new Beavis and Butthead pin over having a 2nd Rick and Morty game in my collection.

#18593 1 year ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Anything is possible I guess. Stern did take sloppy 3rds on Playboy, after all.

And Stern remade Godzilla also. And Indy.

#18594 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

And Stern remade Godzilla also. And Indy.

And Jersey Jack remade pirates.

Quoted from Lounge:

Certainly another company could buy a new license for R&M2 but everyone knows #2 has to be a Spooky with Scott D on design and Eric (and hopefully Bowen too) on rules. .

Is Bowen still at Spooky?

#18595 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

And Jersey Jack remade pirates.

Is Bowen still at Spooky?

No he left some time ago. There was also a post from him on pinside.

#18596 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Certainly another company could buy a new license for R&M2 but everyone knows #2 has to be a Spooky with Scott D on design and Eric (and hopefully Bowen too) on rules. .

Quoted from MrSmiley:

No he left some time ago. There was also a post from him on pinside.

Ah, I guess even if they did have the license to include new adventures from seasons 4 and 5 last year, it might have been more difficult with some of the core team not being at Spooky anymore (I think Scott left for a while before returning recently).

#18597 1 year ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Certainly another company could buy a new license for R&M2 but everyone knows #2 has to be a Spooky with Scott D on design and Eric (and hopefully Bowen too) on rules. Anything less would just be a bad sequel.

Stern doing R&M2 would be a major let down and a step backwards in many ways. I personally don’t want to see R&M2 not have full RGB lighting, a $9 speaker system, and PG rated call outs.

As others have said, when the sequel game is eventually made (my guess is we see it in 2025), it needs the same core development team to be a true sequel game, at least Scott and Eric to be sure.

#18598 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Ah, I guess even if they did have the license to include new adventures from seasons 4 and 5 last year, it might have been more difficult with some of the core team not being at Spooky anymore (I think Scott left for a while before returning recently).

Scott didn’t leave, he was contracted by Spooky to design a game. His full time job is at Pinball Life. He’s never been a Spooky employee.

#18599 1 year ago

I'd personally love to see what CGC could do with the R&M license.

IMO the best build quality in the business, coupled by a company that has put more value into games than most.

Truth is, any company out there would be wise to make another R&M game because it's a no brainer. If Spooky can sell 700 day one, imagine what Stern/JJP/CGC could do

Mind you, I'd rather not see Stern/JJP do it because I think they'd make it too family friendly.

But if Stern was willing to get gutsy like they did making Sopranos, I think they'd make a fun game.

Elwin on R&M! Just imagine!

#18600 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I'd personally love to see what CGC could do with the R&M license.
IMO the best build quality in the business, coupled by a company that has put more value into games than most.

CGC specializes in remaking games, which is (obviously) different from the R&D necessary to create new games. Not saying CGC couldn't do it, but it doesn't make much sense to assume they'd be great at it. FWIW, I believe Spooky's 2 greatest accomplishments are R&M and TNA, both led & developed by Scott Danesi. For good or bad, in pinball, a games lead designer has a dramatic impact on the games outcome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

9,699 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,500.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
There are 20,223 posts in this topic. You are on page 372 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/372 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.