(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,214 posts
  • 742 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by tgarrett09
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 370 of 405.
#18451 1 year ago
Quoted from ziz:

I would love it if my left ramp return was consistently smooth as well. The problem isn’t with the flipper guide, it’s the exit from behind the backboard, sometimes it comes out clean and it’s great but many times it rattles against the exit guide there and just gets plopped out. I tried bending the metal tab that kind of sticks out of the back box but couldn’t get it to really help.

Had the same problem. Had to bend it quite a bit. Added some self adhesive bumper pad from hardware store so it's keeping that position. The picture is not a good quality but I think you can see.

IMG_20220824_175545 (resized).jpgIMG_20220824_175545 (resized).jpg
#18452 1 year ago
Quoted from ziz:

I would love it if my left ramp return was consistently smooth as well. The problem isn’t with the flipper guide, it’s the exit from behind the backboard, sometimes it comes out clean and it’s great but many times it rattles against the exit guide there and just gets plopped out. I tried bending the metal tab that kind of sticks out of the back box but couldn’t get it to really help.

Same - mine does come out smoothly sometimes but it's not consistent.

#18453 1 year ago

Just saw this pop up. Wasn't even on my radar, but looks interesting. (if you don't want to watch it, it's basically an open world game that Justin Roiland is voicing). Has R&M vibes, probably more Solar Opposites actually.

#18454 1 year ago

If there is a better call out in pinball than "haha, drained, like a bitch!" I have yet to hear it. Also, Scott Danesi, everything works so well with your music.

This game always makes me smile.

#18455 1 year ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

If there is a better call out in pinball than "haha, drained, like a bitch!" I have yet to hear it. Also, Scott Danesi, everything works so well with your music.
This game always makes me smile.

R&M has all my favorite call outs and, big yep, Scott’s music is nothing short of incredible. I’m so happy Spooky is bringing Eric back for more games, I really hope they bring Scott back also and pair the two of them together again.

Rick & Morty 2…Scott, Eric…make it happen Spooky!!!

#18456 1 year ago

@epthegeek. 2 bugs. In the strobe dimension, if the topper is triggered, it won’t shut off…even if the portal isn’t open.

Also, I was in froopyland dimension, got multiball and whirlydirly. Drained the balls and another wasn’t kicked out until ball search, and that was one at a time. Both multiball and the challenge kept going.

All just FYI…not complaining. I love this huge update!!!

#18457 1 year ago

Installed those new machined flipper bushings along with the flippers...definately a noticable difference...I recommend if you're on the fence...

#18458 1 year ago

Just updated to the new code with challenge mode today, what an amazing feature! Makes the pin so much more fun and adds a new challenge

Thanks so much Eric for your continuous updates and dedication towards Rick and Morty!

#18459 1 year ago
Quoted from MrSmiley:Just updated to the new code with challenge mode today, what an amazing feature! Makes the pin so much more fun and adds a new challenge
Thanks so much Eric for your continuous updates and dedication towards Rick and Morty!

A Thousand X this.

Just Updated today, decided to take a whirl at a random Dimension and Moonman.
Drew the Ball-Check Dimension for the 1st time ever.
Laughed so hard I barely scored 100k.

So well done, all around. EP is aweome.

#18460 1 year ago

Hello all! Just became the proud owner of Rick and Morty and got it set up tonight. Turned it on and noticed that the right side headlight on Rick’s ship doesn’t work. Is there a way to replace those lights? Anyone else had this problem? It shouldn’t, but it’s bugging me. Thank you.

#18461 1 year ago
Quoted from Jousley:

Hello all! Just became the proud owner of Rick and Morty and got it set up tonight. Turned it on and noticed that the right side headlight on Rick’s ship doesn’t work. Is there a way to replace those lights? Anyone else had this problem? It shouldn’t, but it’s bugging me. Thank you.

At the very least, check the connections under PF. This pin is bad for having loose connectors for lighting. ALSO, if you haven't read all 18,000 posts, LOL. Make sure to check the Key Posts, great info in there..

#18462 1 year ago

I had to tweak my right orbit switch again, so I'm posting a better pic showing how I bent it. Note how the blade is always depressed almost to where it clicks, the slightest further press will activate it. I am considering the acquisition of one MRS, however, for the next time it decides to stick closed...

PXL_20220829_004745947.~2_exported_1087_1661756704785 (resized).jpgPXL_20220829_004745947.~2_exported_1087_1661756704785 (resized).jpg
#18463 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I had to tweak my right orbit switch again, so I'm posting a better pic showing how I bent it. Note how the blade is always depressed almost to where it clicks, the slightest further press will activate it. I am considering the acquisition of one MRS, however, for the next time it decides to stick closed...
[quoted image]

The MRS was almost a necessity for me on that switch. it cut too close to the rail and missed balls 50% of the time. (I have two more ready to go in the spinner loop/loopback when i feel like soldering again; for me, though, swapping just that one is worth the asking price.)

#18464 1 year ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

[quoted image]

It’s $30 to save a $9K machine …. worth every penny.

#18465 1 year ago

Hey fellow RM owners. Here is one of our latest mods that you might be interested in, Rick & Morty figures with interactive LED lighting. All the details are in our latest thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-limited-interactive-lit-figures

They are currently available on our website and since they are limited and serialized we won't be able to offer these on pinside to prevent overselling: https://pinballmods.co/rick-morty-interactive-lit-figures

We have a few new mods coming out for R&M soon, really excited!

RMWhite (resized).jpgRMWhite (resized).jpg
#18466 1 year ago
Quoted from guitarded:

A Thousand X this.
Just Updated today, decided to take a whirl at a random Dimension and Moonman.
Drew the Ball-Check Dimension for the 1st time ever.
Laughed so hard I barely scored 100k.
So well done, all around. EP is aweome.

I honestly think this could be one of the best games ever. The only thing that holds it back is half baked construction and the license nonsense. Once you throw a couple of mods in to smooth out the wrinkles, the game is an absolute joy and the rules are exceptional.

#18467 1 year ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I honestly think this could be one of the best games ever. The only thing that holds it back is half baked construction and the license nonsense. Once you throw a couple of mods in to smooth out the wrinkles, the game is an absolute joy and the rules are exceptional.

I agree with you, but I'm confused about "the license nonsense". The engagement from Rick and Morty as the licensee is what makes this game so awesome. It's clear they cared about this project, unlike many pinball machines where the licensee is either hardly engaged or too involved (censoring artwork, for example).

#18468 1 year ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Hey fellow RM owners. Here is one of our latest mods that you might be interested in, Rick & Morty figures with interactive LED lighting. All the details are in our latest thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-limited-interactive-lit-figures
They are currently available on our website and since they are limited and serialized we won't be able to offer these on pinside to prevent overselling: https://pinballmods.co/rick-morty-interactive-lit-figures
We have a few new mods coming out for R&M soon, really excited!

[quoted image]

These might fit in the doll house mod I am currently playing around with lol

IMG_1419 (resized).JPGIMG_1419 (resized).JPGIMG_1420 (resized).JPGIMG_1420 (resized).JPGIMG_1421 (resized).JPGIMG_1421 (resized).JPGIMG_1422 (resized).JPGIMG_1422 (resized).JPGIMG_1423 (resized).JPGIMG_1423 (resized).JPGIMG_1427 (resized).JPGIMG_1427 (resized).JPGIMG_1430 (resized).JPGIMG_1430 (resized).JPG
#18469 1 year ago

Have been running the August update and enjoying the new features. This morning during a multi ball I entered the “b4-LLZ” feature for the first time and was laughing my a__ off until the last ball drained…then the “Ball Search” screen would appear but no new ball was lifted to the shooter lane and I had to power down the game to end the session. Counted to 10 and turned it back on to be greeted with the normal boot up procedure. That’s the only glitch, so far. Am really enjoying the new features

EB6469E8-689D-42AB-950F-922EC51E1684 (resized).jpegEB6469E8-689D-42AB-950F-922EC51E1684 (resized).jpeg
#18470 1 year ago
Quoted from wolffcub:

These might fit in the doll house mod I am currently playing around with lol
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh that is killer!

#18471 1 year ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Oh that is killer!

The garage insides are almost finished and i just need to move to the other rooms and see how things scale out.

#18472 1 year ago

Absolutely at my wits end with this game, I had a 30 year experienced Tech at my house trying to figure out my False Drain issue. NO Luck, Then last night my game is stuck on 4 punch cards when i clearly selected 0 , AJ sent me the replacement board part #’s from Pinball Life. He thinks my metal ball trough is worn or I have a bad board somewhere. If you have had a perfectly working RM, I envy you!!! Most problematic pinball machine I have ever owned.

#18473 1 year ago

Hi Pinside gang,

In case you were following the "Making of Rick and Morty" video series on YouTube ... here are the last two installments. Part 2 (with Scott D's continuing interview) and the part 3 finale (with Charlie Emery) are both linked below. Thanks for watching and I really hope you enjoy them. And ... thanks to Scott, Charlie and Spooky for their time - it was really fun!

That's a wrap!
Sincerely,
Chris Bucci

#18474 1 year ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

Then last night my game is stuck on 4 punch cards when i clearly selected 0

Did you Power Cycle afteryou changed and Saved your new setting?

#18475 1 year ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I got tired of looking at the dull pop cap. This one is a game changer.
[quoted image][quoted image]

And these are back in stock now! For anyone hoping to get one before they sell out again: https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p204/Total-Nuclear-Annihilation-Reactor-Pop-Bumper-Mod.html

I just bought one.

#18476 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

And these are back in stock now! For anyone hoping to get one before they sell out again: https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p204/Total-Nuclear-Annihilation-Reactor-Pop-Bumper-Mod.html
I just bought one.

Oh does the TNA pop fit the RM pop? I have one of those mods....

#18477 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Oh does the TNA pop fit the RM pop? I have one of those mods....

It appears that it does per @kidchrisso: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/367#post-7081836

His photos look wicked.

#18478 1 year ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Hi Pinside gang,
In case you were following the "Making of Rick and Morty" video series on YouTube ... here are the last two installments. Part 2 (with Scott D's continuing interview) and the part 3 finale (with Charlie Emery) are both linked below. Thanks for watching and I really hope you enjoy them. And ... thanks to Scott, Charlie and Spooky for their time - it was really fun!

That's a wrap!
Sincerely,
Chris Bucci

Awesome job on the interviews and making these videos. Your videos are always great to watch! Thanks!

#18479 1 year ago

Sure does...

20220815_145021 (resized).jpg20220815_145021 (resized).jpg20220815_145032(0) (resized).jpg20220815_145032(0) (resized).jpg
#18480 1 year ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Hi Pinside gang,

That's a wrap!
Sincerely,
Chris Bucci

spida1a
Great Job!
Will there be episode 3.5 with an interview with Eric Priepke? He is awesome.

#18481 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Awesome job on the interviews and making these videos. Your videos are always great to watch! Thanks!

Quoted from PaulCoff:

spida1a
Great Job!
Will there be episode 3.5 with an interview with Eric Priepke? He is awesome.

Thanks a ton. I appreciate it.
No part 3.5. Haha.

#18482 1 year ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Sure does...
[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you find it fits the style (Colors and such)?

#18483 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

You could do it Eternal Darkness style…ie a fake game reset. Have the machine act like it totally power down and drains the ball, only to have it say just kidding and gives you another ball.
Eternal Darkness was a game cube game, for those that don’t get the reference. It stunned people with the fake ring of death as a “sanity effect”. It had lots of them to like delete all saved files (heck, we could have one for R&M that is said to delete all high scores. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Darkness

Interesting: https://gamerant.com/the-mortuary-assistant-possible-groundwork-eternal-darkness-revival-horror-influence/

#18484 1 year ago
Quoted from spida1a:

Hi Pinside gang,

That's a wrap!
Sincerely,
Chris Bucci

Thanks, just watched 1&2 last night ... great job.
Found it interesting that Scott says it was designed from the start to be R&M and Kandea keeps saying it was always TNA 2

#18485 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Found it interesting that Scott says it was designed from the start to be R&M and Kandea keeps saying it was always TNA 2

Narcissist that wasn't involved and had no inside knowledge doubles down when theory proven wrong. Like and subscribe for more!

#18486 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Thanks, just watched 1&2 last night ... great job.

Hey, thanks! I appreciate it.
I love those kind of little nuggets from folks involved in the story. No matter what hobby I am into - the "Making of" concept always has intrigued me.

#18487 1 year ago

You score good enough in challenge mode to put your name in and get your backhanded compliment from Rick. Then it moves on to the final score screen and you get the insult for how bad your score was.

It's not important, but feels like the insults should be adjusted for challenge mode. Entering initials turns off final score screen insults.

Just seems weird getting complimented one second, then immediately insulted the next second for the same score.

Sorry, I'm bored.

#18488 1 year ago

My topper keeps going off, even when the portal isn’t open. Has anyone else noticed this?

#18489 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

You score good enough in challenge mode to put your name in and get your backhanded compliment from Rick. Then it moves on to the final score screen and you get the insult for how bad your score was.

This will get tweaked in the next update that will fix the other issues that people have reported.

#18490 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Do you find it fits the style (Colors and such)?

The top is high polished stainless.

There is double clear plastic filters in it that makes that color light come through the top and it pops.

This is a no brainer for the price. The pics I posted should make you quiver,,,,

#18491 1 year ago

Garagecade dust cover found on Amazon. I hate to cover up the playable kinetic art piece, but it is a garage with the local farmland dust swirling around.

1A931B6C-CFAB-4E67-9976-8AEAE1D4B3CC (resized).jpeg1A931B6C-CFAB-4E67-9976-8AEAE1D4B3CC (resized).jpeg
#18492 1 year ago

I've had this game for a while now just realized I don't think I've ever gotten extra ball. What are the requirements to light the extra ball?

#18493 1 year ago

I just put up a patch build for the challenge mode release: https://soldmy.org/pin/rm

Build 2022.09.01:
- Fixed: The game would crash if it couldn't start for any reason after challenge adventure/dimension selected
- Fixed: The 'good/average/bad' ending quotes force good if you're in challenge mode and got a high score.
- Fixed: Megaseed not collecting on the spinner loop
- Fixed: Froopyland + Mulitball logic problems with counting drained balls

You can't get the 08.18 anymore, but I left the previous release up in case you're one of those people that blames everything from a flipper button falling out to your cat barfing in your shoes on code changes and you "don't want no new-fangled challenge mode"

#18494 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I left the previous release up in case you're one of those people that blames everything from a flipper button falling out to your cat barfing in your shoes on code changes and you "don't want no new-fangled challenge mode"

I can totally read this in Rick's voice. Well done.

#18495 1 year ago

I'm still running on 2022.8.02 and have had the left flipper die on me several times, figured it was a penalty mode but while playing 2 players it carried over into the next player. After the 3 ball game ended the next reset continued to see the left flipper dead. Anyone else have this happen? I'm wondering if it's a bug. I'm current on this thread and don't recall seeing this discussed. Thanks!

#18496 1 year ago

Check your cabinet flipper button switches, check the flipper coil wiring for broken solder joints. Very very likely this is a hardware issue since it's affecting only your game.

#18497 1 year ago

Wow....what a month for me to ignore this thread. Holy cow. What a nice surprise. Eric thank you. The extra work is very generous. Just in case it's not too late to submit more dimension ideas;

Joke's On You / April Fools dimension -

The scoop is always lit, but can only award mystery when in this dimension (no MB or mode progression allowed). BUT it will only select one of the many joke awards. Extra points if the thing described actually happens. Otherwise, maybe a laugh track (or if there was a clip of Rick laughing?) and a giant April Fools! splash display.

#18498 1 year ago

Wanted to post this before I forget what the combination was on the 9.01 code:

Chose Random adventure/random any dimension.

It was the fart dimension and Pickle Rick. Rick said shoot the garage and I shot the scoop and the entire game rebooted.

#18499 1 year ago

Morty stop being a clown and shoot the garage like I told you!

#18500 1 year ago

How do I update the software if I have a Mac?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,500.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 20,214 posts in this topic. You are on page 370 of 405.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/370 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.