(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,285 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 31 hours ago by northerndude
  • Topic is favorited by 334 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7662 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7656 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7657 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7658 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7654 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7652 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1085 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240513_034103060 (resized).jpg
IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,285 posts in this topic. You are on page 366 of 406.
#18251 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Nope, it's a high score entry thing.

I heard something after the matching that I had never heard before from bird person...assuming that's not it though.

#18252 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I heard something after the matching that I had never heard before from bird person...assuming that's not it though.

It is not.

#18253 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Nope, it's a high score entry thing.

That might explain why I have not seen anything. I probably am not going to beat any high scores until I reset them since I have been sucking lately!

#18254 1 year ago

I’m still seeing new dimensions and I haven’t loaded this latest code! Lol!

#18255 1 year ago

Has anyone had this issue with the flippers that when you have either or even both flippers up on hold and a ball rolls down fast towards them it like does a quick shutter or flick movement and sends the ball flying back up the playfield?? not a weak flipper in hold that flops but kinda the opposite like there sensitive in hold position?? only started happening from last update last year... flipper hold strength is medium.... Any thoughts?? thanks

#18256 1 year ago
Quoted from richierich85:

Has anyone had this issue with the flippers that when you have either or even both flippers up on hold and a ball rolls down fast towards them it like does a quick shutter or flick movement and sends the ball flying back up the playfield?? not a weak flipper in hold that flops but kinda the opposite like there sensitive in hold position?? only started happening from last update last year... flipper hold strength is medium.... Any thoughts?? thanks

Adjust your EoS - the ball is disengaging the EoS as it presses against the flipper and since you have the flipper button pressed, it is trying to re-engage the coil which makes the flipper twitch.

I dickered with this for weeks during “flipper-gate.”

#18257 1 year ago

Woot! New season!

#18258 1 year ago

For those without FB. Excited to see Eric officially back to work on more Spooky games!

EP_back (resized).pngEP_back (resized).pngEP_back2 (resized).pngEP_back2 (resized).png
#18259 1 year ago

Awesome!

Maybe help with current games as well?

#18260 1 year ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

For those without FB. Excited to see Eric officially back to work on more Spooky games!

This is the best news in pinball this year.

Welcome back Eric!

rd

#18261 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Awesome!
Maybe help with current games as well?

Don’t get the rumor mills started (I’d love to see him get involved with Ultraman though)

#18262 1 year ago

Eric Priepke?

That guy is awesome.

#18263 1 year ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Easily the best pinball news in awhile. Maybe my dreams of a R&M sequel are actually possible!

#18264 1 year ago

Browsing PBLife and can't figure out the proper replacement parts for:
-flipper bat
-eos leaf switch
-flipper springs

any ideas?

#18265 1 year ago

Check the official user manual

#18266 1 year ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Check the official user manual

Hilarious!

#18267 1 year ago
Quoted from sthippie:

Browsing PBLife and can't figure out the proper replacement parts for:
-flipper bat
-eos leaf switch
-flipper springs
any ideas?

just call them.
they will help you

#18268 1 year ago

I am loving the new dimensions...thanks epthegeek ! It really adds to the replay value of the game...I'm now trying to get to as many dimensions as possible at all times to hear the fun stuff. The NC-17 is my favorite so far of the new ones.

In the new negative dimensions, would you consider using the audio track that utilizes the main theme but it sounds all distorted? I think that track is my favorite, and without looking at the backbox or the colors I know when I hear that track that it's a negative dimension.

#18269 1 year ago

Agree, the dimensions are really fun. Rick and Morty code is some of the best!

#18270 1 year ago
1B02B7CC-FAA8-4EF7-B759-35EB4689479F (resized).jpeg1B02B7CC-FAA8-4EF7-B759-35EB4689479F (resized).jpeg
#18271 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

In the new negative dimensions, would you consider using the audio track that utilizes the main theme but it sounds all distorted? I think that track is my favorite, and without looking at the backbox or the colors I know when I hear that track that it's a negative dimension.

They should be doing that already.

#18272 1 year ago

Some questions to improve the "dimensions"

We have : FEATURE, POSITIVE and NEGATIVE dimensions.
I feel like I launch dimensions more often in FEATURE (settings are by default)
if i play a negative dimension for example it's because I did something wrong in the game? or just random?

Why did you make 3 categories of dimensions and not just 2?

it's too bad that it's so random dimensions
if i was a developer i would have created an extra menu after an award (not in the setting) allowing you to select your dimension like we did with the last adventure only.
i think something is missing.

#18273 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballM:

if i play a negative dimension for example it's because I did something wrong in the game? or just random?
if i was a developer i would have created an extra menu after an award (not in the setting) allowing you to select your dimension like we did with the last adventure only.

I’m not sure I agree with you here. Which part? Most parts.

#18274 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballM:

In almost all instances in the show, when Rick and Morty head to a different dimension, Morty has no idea which dimension he's going to. Only Rick does, and sometimes even Rick doesn't know.

I think fully randomized dimensions integrates the theme where you (as a Morty) gets pulled into an unknown dimension, is perfect.

#18275 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

In almost all instances in the show, when Rick and Morty head to a different dimension, Morty has no idea which dimension he's going to. Only Rick does, and sometimes even Rick doesn't know.
I think fully randomized dimensions integrates the theme where you (as a Morty) gets pulled into an unknown dimension, is perfect.

I agree with the randomized dimensions. I just found out there was an option to fully randomize all the dimensions in the game, rather than some dimensions only showing up the further along you progress into the game. I love seeing the dimensions that really mess with the player like the strobe and night vision dimensions. I still have yet to encounter the new cursing dimension. I'll work on finding that one tonight.

#18276 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballM:

No to all of this

#18277 1 year ago

Finally made it to the full card adventure selector, started with an empty card. I was way excited, relishing in the moment and slowly flipping past each adventure, reminiscing about the great times me and Rick had, hell I could now choose to go *anywhere* again! Soo much responsibility, and oh yah there is supposed to be a special adventure I think! Hmm lemme look....and then BOOM timer ran out wtf lol! I didnt even see that timer. And so it thrust me into whatever adventure I happened to be selected on. Then my 3rd ball drained, game over. Why oh why is there only 30 seconds of celebration!? Bastards! Lol

#18278 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Finally made it to the full card adventure selector, started with an empty card. I was way excited, relishing in the moment and slowly flipping past each adventure, reminiscing about the great times me and Rick had, hell I could now choose to go *anywhere* again! Soo much responsibility, and oh yah there is supposed to be a special adventure I think! Hmm lemme look....and then BOOM timer ran out wtf lol! I didnt even see that timer. And so it thrust me into whatever adventure I happened to be selected on. Then my 3rd ball drained, game over. Why oh why is there only 30 seconds of celebration!? Bastards! Lol

Yep, the only time I made it there, I selected freaking Blood Dome…by accident. Ha!

#18279 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

jim-carrey.gifjim-carrey.gif
#18280 1 year ago

I joined the club last weekend. I got the game home and unfortunately had a switch not working. I got in touch with Matt Sonic and he helped me work through troubleshooting (10 oclock at night no less!). He sent me out a new part free of charge as well to get my game up and running. Great support and very much appreciated.

Now I have updated code and can dig into the game a little bit.

#18281 1 year ago

Edit: RE - Testing - Ok, that’s plenty of people - Thanks.

Anybody that grabbed the test build and tried it out - feel free to discuss it in the thread. No big secret, and it’ll probably out in the public build before the end of the week.

#18282 1 year ago

My R&M has been acting weird. Multiball never ends. It appears there is only 3 balls in the trough (and one in the portal). Should there be 4 in the trough? I recently cleaned the machine, but can’t believe I forgot to put one ball in.

#18283 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

My R&M has been acting weird. Multiball never ends. It appears there is only 3 balls in the trough (and one in the portal). Should there be 4 in the trough? I recently cleaned the machine, but can’t believe I forgot to put one ball in.

Should be 5 balls total. They can all be in the trough, or 4 in there and 1 in the portal. I’m surprised it starts the game if it doesn’t see all the balls though.

#18284 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Should be 5 balls total. They can all be in the trough, or 4 in there and 1 in the portal. I’m surprised it starts the game if it doesn’t see all the balls though.

I’ll have to check my switches. It starts and plays fine, but multiball acts like we haven’t drained all our balls (and we have) so just keeps going. I did install another ball to see what would happen. When I start a game, I hit the plunge button, and the ball gets to the flippers and another auto plunges…once one drains, the flippers go dead and it acts like there was just one ball in play.

Switch’s are good. Trying to reinstall the current code. If that doesn’t work, I’ll go to the next oldest code. Note: ignore the coil thing. That has nothing to do with the second auto plunged ball.

Still doing it. Going to older code.

Should my trough switch 5 be a “standard switch” (green) or “expected closed” (red) mines a “standard switch”

Well, I think I’m just an idiot. The extra ball I added, was truly an extra ball. Took it out and all is good. Not sure why multiball wouldn’t quit, but it’s all good now. It’s pinball, what can I say.

#18285 1 year ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Anybody that grabbed the test build and tried it out - feel free to discuss

It’s awesome.

rd

#18286 1 year ago
Quoted from rotordave:

It’s awesome.

rd

I was hoping for a little more…but I can wait.

#18287 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I was hoping for a little more…but I can wait.

It's glorious.

#18288 1 year ago

Holy shit the Challenge mode is amazing. And hilarious because if you're just effing around - and forget to tell your wife that you need to shoot the scoop first - you can see scores like this:

20220813_221949 (resized).jpg20220813_221949 (resized).jpg

It confused the hell out of us at first but man we laughed hard on that one. In any pinball in history is it possible to get just TWO POINTS hahaha

Best drinking-pin mode EVER. Thanks Eric!!

#18289 1 year ago

epthegeek did an amazing job on the Challenge mode. I can't stop playing it.

One adventure, One dimension, One ball. No multiballs, no meeseeks, no skill shot.

My go to is random adventure + random dimension. The combination of possibilities is extremely high making for so many possible mini games.

Of course I had to first go straight to Rick Potion #9 + Froopyland It was like getting a game genie back when I was a kid. Needless to say that was a long mini game.

The screens are very intuitive and after a few plays it is easy to figure out. It took me a few games to figure out that I can add a second player for head to head.

Change NOTHING. It is perfection.
DC5F8191-ACC6-4A37-B862-719C96C2A2B6 (resized).jpegDC5F8191-ACC6-4A37-B862-719C96C2A2B6 (resized).jpeg

#18290 1 year ago

Mensa Morty!!!

#18291 1 year ago
Quoted from orlandu81:

epthegeek did an amazing job on the Challenge mode. I can't stop playing it.
My go to is random adventure + random dimension. The combination of possibilities is extremely high making for so many possible mini games.
Of course I had to first go straight to Rick Potion #9 + Froopyland It was like getting a game genie back when I was a kid. Needless to say that was a long mini game.
The screens are very intuitive and after a few plays it is easy to figure out. It took me a few games to figure out that I can add a second player for head to head.
Change NOTHING. It is perfection. [quoted image]

The cool thing about Challenge Mode is that scores are tracked separately around combination, and a dimension can only rank ONCE in the list for a given adventure. This means it encourages playing different combinations to unseat top scores OR beat the shown score. So you won't have like all positive scores for Blood Dome be 3x scoring right side dimension (One likely will though).

I only mention since Eric says we can discuss here.

#18292 1 year ago

I can’t wait to install. Making an epic game better…thank you Eric, thank you Spooky!

#18293 1 year ago

Photos with the Stern mirror blades installed. They fit perfect. FE17573F-E469-40FF-BA71-C285DF164695 (resized).jpegFE17573F-E469-40FF-BA71-C285DF164695 (resized).jpegD08A7920-DF32-4041-9D83-8827AE3957F3 (resized).jpegD08A7920-DF32-4041-9D83-8827AE3957F3 (resized).jpeg92B3E7D3-F760-453F-BF36-36E71B52B78A (resized).jpeg92B3E7D3-F760-453F-BF36-36E71B52B78A (resized).jpeg7C06AD07-A1EB-4067-84B7-55F94B94B15B (resized).jpeg7C06AD07-A1EB-4067-84B7-55F94B94B15B (resized).jpeg3B92D6A7-0904-4C37-BFB9-BC533F1AB03D (resized).jpeg3B92D6A7-0904-4C37-BFB9-BC533F1AB03D (resized).jpeg189422A8-FC50-4141-AA85-8C70E1248E52 (resized).jpeg189422A8-FC50-4141-AA85-8C70E1248E52 (resized).jpeg

#18294 1 year ago

How do I find the test build??? I'm so jealous

#18295 1 year ago

Guess this Jerry ain’t privy to the VIP

#18296 1 year ago

Got no problem waiting a week or so for the challenge modes as they sound exactly what a R&M game needs

Super deep games are all well and good, but many owners ( myself included ), praise a game for being mega deep and then never get to experience those epic wizard modes...

Everybody, even people brand new to pinball can play these.

And they sound fun, which is the main reason for playing the silver ball

#18297 1 year ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

praise a game for being mega deep and then never get to experience those epic wizard modes...

I can’t figure out why you’d make a game so complicated that only 3 people in the world could ever complete it. To me, that’s dumb.

For me, the sweet spot is the 90s games, but just with a little bit more “sprinkle” on top.

With a bit of luck you’ll be able to see what I mean next year.

rd

#18298 1 year ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Guess this Jerry ain’t privy to the VIP

It appears not

#18299 1 year ago
445ABF8A-85E9-406B-8ADA-EE5878D66DCF (resized).jpeg445ABF8A-85E9-406B-8ADA-EE5878D66DCF (resized).jpeg
#18300 1 year ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Photos with the Stern mirror blades installed. They fit perfect. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow man your pictures killed me
That's exactly what I thought BBB and R&M are UFOs
it's wonderful to put them together

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 300.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Coos Bay, OR
$ 210.00
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mantua Township, NJ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 20,285 posts in this topic. You are on page 366 of 406.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/366 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.