(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 404.
#3901 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Wassssssup mother fuckers!!!
270k home
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#83 just landed in the Mile Zero city today as well!! looks like me and you will be up to the same shenanigans tonight!
Cant Wait to unbox this beauty!

#3902 3 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

#83 just landed in the Mile Zero city today as well!! looks like me and you will be up to the same shenanigans tonight!
Cant Wait to unbox this beauty!

Right on bud!!!

#3903 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Wassssssup mother fuckers!!!
270k home

Make damn sure that thing can’t tip side to side. I almost lost one on the highway that way thinking a lower third strap and top to bottom was enough.

#3904 3 years ago

Look at that smile.

What are you so happy aboot?

#3905 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Make damn sure that thing can’t tip side to side. I almost lost one on the highway that way thinking a lower third strap and top to bottom was enough.

I now always strap vertical games like a water heater: straps in both the upper and lower thirds of the game. I use my roof rack to strap to towards the top, but lacking that, I would crack the back windows and loop through there.

#3906 3 years ago

Ok i Received my game #83 i did the update, and now my game won't get past the boot up stage, it almost seems like it is searching for the HDMI before it fully boots up and maybe not finding it? Im not sure whats going on but its probably just me missing something, i've checked all connections and made sure everything is in tight, i attached a link to a video i took to show what the screen and playfield is doing, probably wont add much for insight but if anyone has any idea i would greatly appreciate it, oh and just to add i played 1, 2 player game before this started.

https://imgur.com/a/Ot5JZsA

#3907 3 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Ok i Received my game #83 i did the update, and now my game won't get past the boot up stage, it almost seems like it is searching for the HDMI before it fully boots up and maybe not finding it? Im not sure whats going on but its probably just me missing something, i've checked all connections and made sure everything is in tight, i attached a link to a video i took to show what the screen and playfield is doing, probably wont add much for insight but if anyone has any idea i would greatly appreciate it, oh and just to add i played 1, 2 player game before this started.

Erase the thumb drive. Make sure it’s fat32. Use usb 3.0 if available. Or use a different thumb drive. Redo and redo. It usually works and will take.

#3908 3 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Exact thing happened to me it was a bad thumb drive.

#3909 3 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Erase the thumb drive. Make sure it’s fat32. Use usb 3.0 if available. Or use a different thumb drive. Redo and redo. It usually works and will take.

Exactly the fix, new USB drive and 4 updates later, its gold!

Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Yup, Texas pinball festival USB drive has failed me! thanks guys

#3911 3 years ago

Game is spectacular. Thanks to epthegeek for cranking out stellar code.

#3912 3 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Need to hire you guys on for tech support lol!

#3913 3 years ago

Is there any significance to the 3 different shot colours in Look Who's Purging mode?

#3914 3 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Is there any significance to the 3 different shot colours in Look Who's Purging mode?

Of course. The roaming purple shot is the thug trying to purge Morty. The blue spinner loop shot is the grenade that kills the thug closest to Morty. And the pink right outer loop shot is Morty.

The roaming purple shot starts at the far left, and incrementally moves closer to Morty at the right if you don't make the purple shot killing the thug.

From epthegeek's Key Post on rules...
ADVENTURE: Purge
- On the purge planet, the locals move left to right and are indicated by purple inserts.
- To start, you have to keep them from getting to Morty on the right orbit. You have to buy enough time for Rick to build the communicator.
- If a local makes it to where Morty is, the insert will flash red and you have a few seconds to save him.
- If Morty dies, the adventure is over.
- If you hold off the locals long enough, the Summer target will light to call her and have her send the armored suits.
- Once the suits are summoned you have to stay alive long enough to receive them. If you can do that; party time.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#3915 3 years ago

Put some purple Titans on R&M and grabbed a few shots. Sizes are now set in their database and custom kits can be created with ease.
https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/5747?fbclid=IwAR0y2ppGy7GhLQmec-mH5Znp7QdfKQACb3z-u5P2IgOaR4tqwWheZnflXT4

R&MPortrait-2 (resized).jpgR&MPortrait-2 (resized).jpgSample2_left_middle (resized).jpgSample2_left_middle (resized).jpgbottomright-2 (resized).jpgbottomright-2 (resized).jpg

#3916 3 years ago
Quoted from TheBEAVR:

Put some purple Titans on R&M and grabbed a few shots.

I like that...

#3917 3 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Of course. The roaming purple shot is the thug trying to purge Morty. The blue spinner loop shot is the grenade that kills the thug closest to Morty. And the pink right outer loop shot is Morty.
The roaming purple shot starts at the far left, and incrementally moves closer to Morty at the right if you don't make the purple shot killing the thug.
ADVENTURE: Purge
- On the purge planet, the locals move left to right and are indicated by purple inserts.
- To start, you have to keep them from getting to Morty on the right orbit. You have to buy enough time for Rick to build the communicator.
- If a local makes it to where Morty is, the insert will flash red and you have a few seconds to save him.
- If Morty dies, the adventure is over.
- If you hold off the locals long enough, the Summer target will light to call her and have her send the armored suits.
- Once the suits are summoned you have to stay alive long enough to receive them. If you can do that; party time.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

Wow, I had no idea! maybe I should look up at the monitor now and then! Thanks for the explanation.

#3918 3 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Thanks for the reminder. I added this bit to that post to keep things consistent:

ADVENTURE: Get Schwifty
- You have to make shots while the song plays to impress the Cromulons and save earth.
- Each shot will move their sentiment toward the positive.
- If you hit nothing for a while, their opinion of your skills will start to sour.
- If things get really dire, all the shots will light and you can hit ANYTHING to get back on track.
- The shots are in groups: Loops, Targets, Ramps (The "Ship" shots vary their group based on current state) and will be lit purple.
- You get points every second you're in the "positive" and points for every made shot.
- If you get the meter to the top, points drastically increase.
- End the song in the positive for an additional "vote bonus"

#3919 3 years ago
Quoted from TheBEAVR:

Put some purple Titans on R&M and grabbed a few shots. Sizes are now set in their database and custom kits can be created with ease.
https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/5747?fbclid=IwAR0y2ppGy7GhLQmec-mH5Znp7QdfKQACb3z-u5P2IgOaR4tqwWheZnflXT4

Lookin good.
My man.

#3920 3 years ago

I received my laminated target decals in the mail from Spooky today. Much nicer! Thanks Spooky!

20200624_140027 (resized).jpg20200624_140027 (resized).jpg
#3921 3 years ago

#83 is the latest to be delivered?

#3922 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I think they are somewhere between #110-#120 for delivery.

#3923 3 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I received 109 yesterday

0A7C3EB7-F7D9-4CAE-B03C-C795F7E6D771 (resized).jpeg0A7C3EB7-F7D9-4CAE-B03C-C795F7E6D771 (resized).jpeg
#3924 3 years ago
Quoted from TheBEAVR:

Those purple Titans look fantastic. Somebody with the power needs to make this a key post.

#3925 3 years ago

Thanks for build/delivered update! This game continues to look like a monster.

Mine should be on location in Atlanta maybe late Aug, early Sept. Can’t come soon enough.

#3926 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I received my laminated target decals in the mail from Spooky today. Much nicer! Thanks Spooky!
[quoted image]

Awesome! Are they mailing these out to everyone? Fing amazing service!

#3927 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Awesome! Are they mailing these out to everyone? Fing amazing service!

Anyone that emails and requests them. Latest games have the laminated decals installed. Great service!

#3928 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Those purple Titans look fantastic. Somebody with the power needs to make this a key post.

If you think those are fantastic, wait until you see what Compy posts in the near future.

#3929 3 years ago

Hey everyone!

Special thanks to TheBEAVR for taking some glorious shots of the kit I put together on my game. I love the Titan products and the selection, and I think I really got something that you guys might like, I think it suits the game aesthetic quite well! This time I've decided to use all glow in the dark rings. I think they'd look great with some of the lime green acrylic plastic protectors and UV strips on the apron. I'll post more pictures once I get the UV lamps installed!

Kit: https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/1397

Hope you enjoy, make the game your own!

-- Jimmy

IMG_20200623_215749 (resized).jpgIMG_20200623_215749 (resized).jpg IMG_20200623_215804 (resized).jpgIMG_20200623_215804 (resized).jpg IMG_20200623_215817 (resized).jpgIMG_20200623_215817 (resized).jpg

IMG_20200623_215612 (resized).jpgIMG_20200623_215612 (resized).jpg IMG_20200623_215634 (resized).jpgIMG_20200623_215634 (resized).jpg IMG_20200623_215653 (resized).jpgIMG_20200623_215653 (resized).jpg

#3930 3 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

Hey everyone!
Special thanks to thebeavr for taking some glorious shots of the kit I put together on my game. I love the Titan products and the selection, and I think I really got something that you guys might like, I think it suits the game aesthetic quite well! This time I've decided to use all glow in the dark rings. I think they'd look great with some of the lime green acrylic plastic protectors and UV strips on the apron. I'll post more pictures once I get the UV lamps installed!
Kit: https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/1397
Hope you enjoy, make the game your own!
-- Jimmy
[quoted image] [quoted image] [quoted image]
[quoted image] [quoted image] [quoted image]

I think they look great, subtle but works well with the green portal. I'd go with these or transparent.

#3931 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I think they look great, subtle but works well with the green portal. I'd go with these or transparent.

Thanks! I completely agree. I'm torn between the purple pictured above and the glow rings I currently have on the game. I might be swayed when the UV strips get here in a few days.

Until then, trying to get this game to kick my ass a little less

#3932 3 years ago

I'll confess, I had cold feet in the beginning when I saw some of the failed upper flipper shots on streams, and started thinking I might just sell my spot and get out. To give myself more time to decide, I swapped spots.

I'm soooooooooo glad I did. Not only am I hugely impressed by all the work that is going into the a code and the factory tweaks, but the level of service I'm seeing here from Spooky has seriously won me over.

I'm having various issues with my Jurassic Park, and I've had some pretty piss poor service from Stern. Luckily I got moved over to Pablo, and he has been a stud, but I just don't feel like Stern gives a shit.

Even though my wait is longer now, I'll live vicariously through the rest of you! Damn this game looks great!

#3933 3 years ago

No idea why but I keep getting balls stuck behind the garage when I make a right orbit shoot to the back left hole. It has happened now about 10 times. Anyone else experience this? Ball sits behind the opto. It is impossible to dislodge without a magnet under the house.

5A290BA4-5CE6-457C-95B0-70A23876DA68 (resized).jpeg5A290BA4-5CE6-457C-95B0-70A23876DA68 (resized).jpegFFB04A82-7C5B-4976-A571-7D16E4BD9A15 (resized).jpegFFB04A82-7C5B-4976-A571-7D16E4BD9A15 (resized).jpeg
#3934 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

No idea why but I keep getting balls stuck behind the garage when I make a right orbit shoot to the back left hole. It has happened now about 10 times. Anyone else experience this? Ball sits behind the opto. It is impossible to dislodge without a magnet under the house.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Are there any parts look loose or missing?

2020-06-25 13.10.25.png2020-06-25 13.10.25.png

#3935 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Is the ball just going too fast and ending up airborne? Maybe turn down the left flipper power a hair?

#3936 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Is the ball just going too fast and ending up airborne? Maybe turn down the left flipper power a hair?

Thats a possibility. I did have one right orbit shot that skipped over the portal hole and came down the left orbit. Im not sure if its hitting that spot where the two rails meet which causes it to lift or what?

#3937 3 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Not sure. I can try that. It does seem to rattle in that area.
Is there a diverter back there that changes the path of the ball? Sometimes it goes into the spinner loop but not often.

Quoted from razorsedge:

Are there any parts look loose or missing?
[quoted image]

I have not removed the house yet to see. I was waiting for Kingpin to get back to me as he was going to check with Spooky. Thanks for picture.
Was it hard removing the house? It looks like there are 2 screws from what I can see on the back panel that hold it to the panel. Do you have to remove the left ramp to remove it?

Would love to take the house off and do some slow mo video to see what it is doing.

#3938 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Is there a diverter back there that changes the path of the ball? Sometimes it goes into the spinner loop but not often.

I have not removed the house yet to see. I was waiting for Kingpin to get back to me as he was going to check with Spooky. Thanks for picture.
Was it hard removing the house? It looks like there are 2 screws from what I can see on the back panel that hold it to the panel. Do you have to remove the left ramp to remove it?
Would love to take the house off and do some slow mo video to see what it is doing.

House is just 2 screws! super easy! any random skinny post screwed down behind the rail should fix it. We don't typically see that unless we lift up the game with balls in it but i can see it happening

#3939 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I’m not really sure how or why this is happening, but from your photo it looks like the ball is getting stuck behind the metal tab. I illustrated in @razorsedge’s photo.

D931C717-A105-42E3-A902-D8899C658E50 (resized).jpegD931C717-A105-42E3-A902-D8899C658E50 (resized).jpeg
#3940 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’m not really sure how or why this is happening, but from your photo it looks like the ball is getting stuck behind the metal tab. I illustrated in razorsedge’s photo.
[quoted image]

The pic there is just grabbed from way back in the thread. Just noticing how short that guide is. Why is that ball guide only half usual height? .... looks like the ball gets on top of it? .... I kinda thought it might be higher with a hole for the opto. Also then protecting the opto PCB, and preventing the ball going anywhere behind there ? ...

#3941 3 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

House is just 2 screws! super easy! any random skinny post screwed down behind the rail should fix it. We don't typically see that unless we lift up the game with balls in it but i can see it happening

Thanks Luke

Quoted from jonesjb:

I’m not really sure how or why this is happening, but from your photo it looks like the ball is getting stuck behind the metal tab. I illustrated in razorsedge’s photo.
[quoted image]

Yes, that is the opto switch.

I’ll take the house off and find out what is causing it. It maybe even the level of my game. I tend to put my games at a steeper pitch because that is what I generally see at tournaments.

#3942 3 years ago

Back from vacation, and finally got to inbox my machine. A couple quick questions, (sorry I know most of them have already been answered)
1. Is there a solution to the ball launch? Mine gets rejected about 50% of the time and rolls back, and then often shoots out and ends up wherever?
2. Rattle, it's insane. Do I need to drastically Turn Down The Bass from factory settings?
3. Sensitivity on Jerry summer and Beth Target, it looks like even direct hits aren't registering, it has to be a pretty hard Direct Hit, is this normal?

And lastly, here is a picture of a weird ball hang up I had, not too worried about it I haven't dialed in Pitch

20200625_105658 (resized).jpg20200625_105658 (resized).jpg
#3943 3 years ago

I want to know about those tabs sticking out too. That has to be tearing up the ball after some time, which in turn, will help tear up the playfield.

#3944 3 years ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

1. Is there a solution to the ball launch? Mine gets rejected about 50% of the time and rolls back, and then often shoots out and ends up wherever?

I just dialed the shooter coil power back a notch or two to solve this issue.

#3945 3 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

I just dialed the shooter coil power back a notch or two to solve this issue.

Wish mine was that simple to fix! I've spent hours on mine trying to get it reliable. Terrible design.

#3946 3 years ago
Quoted from TheBEAVR:

I want to know about those tabs sticking out too. That has to be tearing up the ball after some time, which in turn, will help tear up the playfield.

On my game I used a small rubber ring between the apron screw and apron to push the apron forward enough that it doesn't catch the ball.

20200620_234953 (resized).jpg20200620_234953 (resized).jpg
#3947 3 years ago

Just got the email to pick out options for #135!

#3948 3 years ago
Quoted from navabean:

And since that's not even your number, the real owner of #135 is in for a surprise!

#3949 3 years ago
Quoted from navabean:

Any idea how many per week they are knocking out?

#3950 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Any idea how many per week they are knocking out?

What are you talking about #zaphX? All games are complete though they opted to Skip shipping to Texas. Sorry. lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Aurora, OH
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
Decals
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/79 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.