(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
422528975_3643555955960477_8769668710301573887_n (resized).jpg
422519275_1138850447145237_3594400768947504157_n (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_0 (resized).jpg
Pinside_shopitem_7206_4 (resized).jpg
IMG_9528 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20240107_005841 (resized).jpg
IMG_9084 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5194 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
7D6D3928-CBAA-4B77-9399-16C3A351E2F8 (resized).jpeg
20231227_100828 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 404.
#8201 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeroenos:

Okay, I have never played the game and I have number 610. I own an acnc and if I compare it which one is more difficult? I have to make the decision to keep my place and the 25 percent price increase hurts. is she worth it ????

I own both.
These are completely different games in every aspect with the exception that they both have flippers.
While both can be hard, I think ACNC is the more brutal of the two.
Totally different games and I love them both for different reasons.

Don’t pay any attention to the negativity of some members here. Rick and Morty is fantastic. Although I love my ACNC, I friggin adore my Rick and Morty. It’s really an incredible game.

Being as you live in the Netherlands, I can’t imagine that many machines are going over there (or most of Europe for that matter).
If it were me, I would keep my spot (unless it’s a financial hardship).
I own a lot of machines and if I had to sell a bunch for some reason, this would be one of the last few to leave.
I’ve had my machine for a while now #37 and it’s still just as much of a thrill to play now as it was the day I got it.

Might you have to tweak a few things? Sure, but that’s pinball.

Cheers
Kent

#8202 3 years ago

Own ACNC and R&M. I’m number 48 for R&M. Minor adjustments. If ya can’t handle them...pinball isn’t for you. Spooky has the best support...hands down. If you disagree, why are you in an owners thread...or why do you care? Pinside has become less of the enthusiasm for pinball and more of the bashing of those that put it all on the line. I just wish pinside would support all...even those trying to make it work. Otherwise, shut it down 1990s style.

#8203 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeroenos:

Okay, I have never played the game and I have number 610. I own an acnc and if I compare it which one is more difficult? I have to make the decision to keep my place and the 25 percent price increase hurts. is she worth it ????

With number 610, I'd just ask Spooky to hold it and send it a bit later. That punitive tariff might by gone by spring...

#8204 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Can anyone offer advice on a LED question? I notice that at times the lights will turn odd colors, however when I do the RGB test in settings every light can display in the four colors properly. What should I do to fix?

Make sure they’re all tight and seated properly.
I had some rando colors for instance in my portal gun row, one would be mis colored, I seated the odd coloured one better and it lined up to the rest

#8205 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Make sure they’re all tight and seated properly.
I had some rando colors for instance in my portal gun row, one would be mis colored, I seated the odd coloured one better and it lined up to the rest

They are all insert ones mainly, like the charge portal, or stamps, etc. I've been replacing them one by one with a new bulb which seems to work. I just thought it was odd that the test colors correctly, but it's sporadic during gameplay. I'm guessing this has to do with vibrations.

#8206 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeroenos:

This is a very subjective question. If I were you I’d request to be sent to the end of the line, and wait for the punitive tax to go away. It won’t be in place forever, surely.

#8207 3 years ago

If the EU tariffs do go away next year, I suppose the silver lining is that the Euro has gained strength in value against the U.S. dollar since the game was first ordered.
I.E. if the tariffs do go away, then the game will be cheaper than it would have been when you first put down a deposit.

#8208 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

Too funny. I just realized that while I'm ripping the spinner almost at will, I'm not getting what's lit. Had extra ball lit for the first time. Hit loop 3 times.
I believe I've seen a post or 2 some time ago about the need to adjust the switch that's right after the spinner. Maybe loosen the switch and actually move it a little and tighten back up? I don't think it's in the key posts.

I have the same problem In the inner orbit little annoying when I’m trying to get my extra ball or super jackpot not sure if it’s a bug or is there a switch? It does register but not all the time trying to figuerd if anyone has figured out the problem or does spooky have a bug they need to work out in the next update?

#8209 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I have the same problem In the inner orbit little annoying when I’m trying to get my extra ball or super jackpot not sure if it’s a bug or is there a switch? It does register but not all the time trying to figuerd if anyone has figured out the problem or does spooky have a bug they need to work out in the next update?

I had this issue and was able to figure it out. I could be wrong but believe it is due to the switch, not a bug. I made an adjustment today and have had no issues so far.

What caused it was the switch in the furthest back right. The issue is caused by the ball jostling around and rolling to the left of the switch (away from the outer wall). This causes the switch to not register. Just loosen the switch, and make sure the wire is towards the inside of the slot wall (it's likely more toward the outside when it's not registering).

#8210 3 years ago

R&M acid trip dimension.

CEC21A1F-C942-4C03-8C60-4328F21EB919 (resized).jpegCEC21A1F-C942-4C03-8C60-4328F21EB919 (resized).jpeg
#8211 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I had this issue and was able to figure it out. I could be wrong but believe it is due to the switch, not a bug. I made an adjustment today and have had no issues so far.
What caused it was the switch in the furthest back right. The issue is caused by the ball jostling around and rolling to the left of the switch (away from the outer wall). This causes the switch to not register. Just loosen the switch, and make sure the wire is towards the inside of the slot wall (it's likely more toward the outside when it's not registering).

Cool thank you I’ll check it out tomorrow, I’m assuming I have to take the house apart/off to get to the switch?

#8212 3 years ago
Quoted from Jeroenos:

I've been thinking about Rick and Morty, and what gives it such lasting replayability - keeping me pressing the start button. I mean after all it's just ramps and a ball, why doesn't it get boring? I think it's two thing, that are fairly unique:

1. Rule Immersion. Yeah, it's great that Spooky obtained license, audio and video assets. But it's more than that, it's how the rules of each adventure are structured around the story and each totally distinct form one another. These rules are much more than just shoot the ramps or hit lights without draining, they connect with the players brain to make an immersive experience. Throw in Scott's music and subtle audio effects like the Get Schwifty music and you have a winner.

2. Variety. The design of overlaying dimensions with random adventures makes the sequencing different each time, as well as the way adventures are handled. It also changes the way that you might play a given adventure (Consider how you'd play Blood Dome with triple scoring on the right side, vs triple scoring to the scoop vs being in the TNA dimension vs 1/2 scoring on right - where you'd focus on leaving the dimension with minimal flips). It also creates some unique moments when 1+1=3, here are a few I've come across...
-Strobe dimension during Blood Dome, makes it look like cage fight.
-Twilight Zone dimension during Roy, you have no idea what to shoot for.
-Pickle Rick during night vision.
-Pirates of the Pancreas in the fart dimension.

Yep, this game is a keeper.

#8213 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

R&M acid trip dimension. [quoted image]

Ok do tell, how did you create that? Way cool. I would hang a pic of that in the game room. Hate to say it, now That would have been a great poster for the Spooky garb tube vs the club poster. Love it.

#8214 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok do tell, how did you create that? Way cool. I would hang a pic of that in the game room. Hate to say it, now That would have been a great poster for the Spooky garb tube vs the club poster. Love it.

It’s an app. Clip2Comic. I’ve been having a lot of fun with it the last couple hours.

#8215 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I've been thinking about Rick and Morty, and what gives it such lasting replayability - keeping me pressing the start button. I mean after all it's just ramps and a ball, why doesn't it get boring? I think it's two thing, that are fairly unique:
1. Rule Immersion. Yeah, it's great that Spooky obtained license, audio and video assets. But it's more than that, it's how the rules of each adventure are structured around the story and each totally distinct form one another. These rules are much more than just shoot the ramps or hit lights without draining, they connect with the players brain to make an immersive experience. Throw in Scott's music and subtle audio effects like the Get Schwifty music and you have a winner.
2. Variety. The design of overlaying dimensions with random adventures makes the sequencing different each time, as well as the way adventures are handled. It also changes the way that you might play a given adventure (Consider how you'd play Blood Dome with triple scoring on the right side, vs triple scoring to the scoop vs being in the TNA dimension vs 1/2 scoring on right - where you'd focus on leaving the dimension with minimal flips). It also creates some unique moments when 1+1=3, here are a few I've come across...

Yep. For sure. See...

Must be a bit of all-right cause you're making me LOL just thinking about it!

:3

#8216 3 years ago

Yesterday, noticed a quite a few right orbit shots were bricking on the clear/left post right above the head (part of the u-turn lane). I believe the ball is likely slightly airborne and striking the shooter wireform, then bouncing left (into the u-turn lane post).

You can see how close the ball is to the default location of the wireform. I put a small rubber underneath to raise the wireform. No video proof this is the cause of the clunky right orbit shots, but I know it can't hurt since the shooter still works fine with the slightly higher pitch. Will play a bunch today to see if it fixes it.

IMG_2795 (resized).jpegIMG_2795 (resized).jpegIMG_2796 (resized).jpegIMG_2796 (resized).jpeg

#8217 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Yesterday, noticed a quite a few right orbit shots were bricking on the clear/left post right above the head (part of the u-turn lane). I believe the ball is likely slightly airborne and striking the shooter wireform, then bouncing left (into the u-turn lane post).
You can see how close the ball is to the default location of the wireform. I put a small rubber underneath to raise the wireform. No video proof this is the cause of the clunky right orbit shots, but I know it can't hurt since the shooter still works fine with the slightly higher pitch. Will play a bunch today to see if it fixes it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I've just been having some foul ups in the opposite direction. Made a few real sweet shots to the left ramp, when they fly out of the backboard that fast they are just running along the top of the woodrail (or probably airborne actually) and bouncing hard off that black peg protecting the launch ramp, and heading backwards up the switchback.

Gonna have to look at that...

6.6 degrees. 24 power both main flippers. Still can fly around that left ramp like a rocket sometimes, like out the backboard before you can blink ...

#8218 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

That would have been a great poster for the Spooky garb tube vs the club poster. Love it.

Speaking of the Fang Club, any guesses or hints yet on what the club item they will be sending out for the upcoming year?

#8219 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I'm still waiting for the game where I get Fleep dimension during Blood Dome. Now that would be a challenge!

I agree with everything you said but wanted to add that collecting Megaseeds is super addicting! Also trying to complete Roy using the "Rick option" for all 5 choices never gets old.

#8220 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Speaking of the Fang Club, any guesses or hints yet on what the club item they will be sending out for the upcoming year?

I'm hoping for something Rick and Morty specific like a poster size game flyer or a printed translite from the game.

#8221 3 years ago

snaroff report back when you can. I made several adjustments on my game and my right orbit was never an issue. I changed the rail guard a tad and now I can't make the right orbit shot cleanly anymore. I was going to look at it later today to figure out why. You might be onto something.

#8222 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

snaroff report back when you can. I made several adjustments on my game and my right orbit was never an issue. I changed the rail guard a tad and now I can't make the right orbit shot cleanly anymore. I was going to look at it later today to figure out why. You might be onto something.

Can you take a slow motion video?

#8223 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm still waiting for the game where I get Fleep dimension during Blood Dome. Now that would be a challenge!
I agree with everything you said but wanted to add that collecting Megaseeds is super addicting! Also trying to complete Roy using the "Rick option" for all 5 choices never gets old.

I got this earlier, with blood dome, it Sucked! Lol :3

I think that's Fleep?, left flip to right orbit and the blasted right upper flipper still retracting Ha ha

I was messing around with different profanity levels today as well, getting a feel

I settled on 69% ... way to go Eric!!

#8224 3 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

UPDATE: This didn't fix it. Do other folks see this behavior?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Did you change the curve of your orbit?

#8225 3 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I got this earlier, with blood dome, it Sucked! Lol :3
I think that's Fleep?, left flip to right orbit and the blasted right upper flipper still retracting Ha ha
I was messing around with different profanity levels today as well, getting a feel
I settled on 69% ... way to go Eric!!

Fleep is the dimension where all flippers activate on either button press and it makes a "fleep" sound. The upper right flipper activating with left flipper dimension can be difficult too though, especially if you need to hit that right orbit shot!

Screenshot_20201129-101040_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201129-101040_Chrome (resized).jpg
#8226 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Did you change the curve of your orbit?

Nope. Haven't fiddled with any guides, since most of the shots are pretty smooth. Do your right orbit shots brick at the post on the left occasionally? Really hard to know if this is by design or not. With the fancy u-turn built-in to the orbit, it might be impossible to prevent? Might simply depend on where the ball starts on it's orbit path.

#8227 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Fleep is the dimension where all flippers activate on either button press and it makes a "fleep" sound. The upper right flipper activating with left flipper dimension can be difficult too though, especially if you need to hit that right orbit shot![quoted image]

Ahh yes, I had that FL-2p business going on there Lol

#8228 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Can anyone offer advice on a LED question? I notice that at times the lights will turn odd colors, however when I do the RGB test in settings every light can display in the four colors properly. What should I do to fix?

I've experienced this when I force a restart on Ball 2, if you do it enough times the LED colors will get out of whack - sometimes the portal green/yellow spin of the entire playfield will stay on constantly; only fix I've found is rebooting.

#8229 3 years ago

Hey there epthegeek Petition for classification change:

d3d-BMP and d3d-SLi should be considered positive modes, not negative. Anything that lowers the entropy around the flippers is a benefit for the player. Rick said these dimensions suck when we portal in, but I'm like fuck you, I'm staying here as long as I can, cracking a smile every time I hear the buzz of disabled devices. Fuck that bumper!

#8230 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

d3d-BMP and d3d-SLi should be considered positive modes, not negative. Anything that lowers the entropy around the flippers is a benefit for the player. Rick said these dimensions suck when we portal in, but I'm like fuck you, I'm staying here as long as I can, cracking a smile every time I hear the buzz of disabled devices. Fuck that bumper!

If you've ever had either of those dimensions during the first phase of Pickle Rick they can definitely be a negative but during most of the game I agree.

#8231 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I like the bumper, it makes shots for me. I've also had a dead bumper just drop the ball in the center for a drain.

Imagine a negative dimension where any flipper press, keeps the flipper up for a 1.5 seconds.... It would be like playing in slow motion, and it would also be frustrating!

#8232 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Aah reading this just adds to my excitement of getting mine!!

#8233 3 years ago

I've had that upper right switch issue going for a while and I've been trying to adjust it but I think the space back there is enough that it will always be possible for the ball to slide by the switch. I sat there recording it for a while the other night trying to figure out the exact replication for it and all I can tell is that it is simply the switch wire being pushed to the side. The video goes on for a bit but you can hear the switch test noises and notice when the switch doesn't trigger.

But then also this happened so can't wait to get these loops and switches dialed in.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8234 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I've also had a dead bumper just drop the ball in the center for a drain.

I suggested there should be no slam save when the pop bumper is disabled but was told the slam save would remain active even if the pop bumper is dead.

#8235 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

I've experienced this when I force a restart on Ball 2, if you do it enough times the LED colors will get out of whack - sometimes the portal green/yellow spin of the entire playfield will stay on constantly; only fix I've found is rebooting.

I've had the same happen on a forced restart. Going into test mode and back out is a fast fix (helps if you have a keyless lock or leave the key in).

#8236 3 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I've had the same happen on a forced restart. Going into test mode and back out is a fast fix.

#8237 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

I've had the same thing happen on a forced restart. Going into test mode and back out is a fast fix.

#8238 3 years ago

Can anyone help me with the right bottom flipper? I got the game 2 weeks ago but almost NEVER hit the left ramp all the way up. I tried to adjust the "milliseconds" in the SETTINGS (whatever that means) but not much difference. It literally doesn't feel like the ball will ever make it up, any advice? (ps: I'm NOT a techie, so you'd have to walk me through any things to "fix" since I don't understand any of that stuff) Feels like the game isn't complete until I can set up that shot properly and the right-top-flipper garage shot (but I have a friend coming by to adjust that flipper a little).

#8239 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Can anyone help me with the right bottom flipper? I got the game 2 weeks ago but almost NEVER hit the left ramp all the way up. I tried to adjust the "milliseconds" in the SETTINGS (whatever that means) but not much difference. It literally doesn't feel like the ball will ever make it up, any advice? (ps: I'm NOT a techie, so you'd have to walk me through any things to "fix" since I don't understand any of that stuff) Feels like the game isn't complete until I can set up that shot properly and the right-top-flipper garage shot (but I have a friend coming by to adjust that flipper a little).

Check your playfield angle on the playfield, you can use the free PinGuy app on your phone. Mine is 6.7d and shoots nicely.
If your PF is too steep that ramp will be difficult.

Check your right flipper, try pulling it straight up with your hand, is that a bit of slack/play in it? Or does it feel like it doesn't move at all? Try your other flippers to, do they all feel about the same?

There should be a bit of play in the flipper when you pull on it vertically, otherwise the flipper will have too much friction against the bushing which will rob it of power.

#8240 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Check the gap of your EOS switch. It might be engaging too soon. It's the leaf switch on the same plate as the flipper coil. Post a picture if you're not sure.

#8241 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Check the gap of your EOS switch. It might be engaging too soon. It's the leaf switch on the same plate as the flipper coil. Post a picture if you're not sure.

I appreciate you trying to help but I don't know what an EOS switch is, or where to find or whether to know if it's "engaging too soon" or what a leaf switch is. I'm basically a guy who just bought a new car but has no idea how it works or how to fix it, which is probably the difference between some owners in this thread being somewhat miffed at all the stuff they need to fix and those who understand how pins work and how to fix them. It's kinda frustrating for us newbies. Usually you're not asked to work on your engine after you purchase a $10k car, but alas, I love Spooky and wanna support them but this can get frustrating. I think some people in this thread need to be a little more patient with newbies like myself. We're not all techies. I just bought the game because I love playing pinball and loooooove Rick & Morty.

#8242 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Check your playfield angle on the playfield, you can use the free PinGuy app on your phone. Mine is 6.7d and shoots nicely.
If your PF is too steep that ramp will be difficult.
Check your right flipper, try pulling it straight up with your hand, is that a bit of slack/play in it? Or does it feel like it doesn't move at all? Try your other flippers to, do they all feel about the same?
There should be a bit of play in the flipper when you pull on it vertically, otherwise the flipper will have too much friction against the bushing which will rob it of power.

Thanks for these suggestions! I think I can manage to see about these issues myself, will advise and thanks for all the different ideas.

#8243 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

It's kinda frustrating for us newbies. Usually you're not asked to work on your engine after you purchase a $10k car, but alas, I love Spooky and wanna support them but this can get frustrating. I think some people in this thread need to be a little more patient with newbies like myself. We're not all techies. I just bought the game because I love playing pinball and loooooove Rick & Morty.

Got it.

Try starting at the first step and searching this Thread for your Asks.

Then, search the greater Forums for Primers/Tutorials on how to find and address those terms and parts associated with your problems.

You are going to need a handful of tools and a bucketful of patience to learn on the fly this way, but it is not hard.

Other option is to find someone local who has the knowledge and talents you seek. Like you would a mechanic.

#8244 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I appreciate you trying to help but I don't know what an EOS switch is, or where to find or whether to know if it's "engaging too soon" or what a leaf switch is. I'm basically a guy who just bought a new car but has no idea how it works or how to fix it, which is probably the difference between some owners in this thread being somewhat miffed at all the stuff they need to fix and those who understand how pins work and how to fix them.

Well, that's why I said POST A PICTURE IF YOU'RE NOT SURE. We can go from there. I didn't give you an impossible task.

So post a picture of your flipper coil area (not too tight) and I'll talk you through checking.

#8245 3 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I've had that upper right switch issue going for a while and I've been trying to adjust it but I think the space back there is enough that it will always be possible for the ball to slide by the switch. I sat there recording it for a while the other night trying to figure out the exact replication for it and all I can tell is that it is simply the switch wire being pushed to the side. The video goes on for a bit but you can hear the switch test noises and notice when the switch doesn't trigger.

Tighten the ball guide angle - bend it slightly more towards the switch. I think it might fix your problem. Or build up the end with mylar so it forces ball towards the switch if you don’t want or can’t bend the ball guide. I don’t have my game yet but shouldn’t be a difficult tweak.
77246B99-5D93-49E9-AF84-9C961BC30D82 (resized).jpeg77246B99-5D93-49E9-AF84-9C961BC30D82 (resized).jpeg

#8246 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, that's why I said POST A PICTURE IF YOU'RE NOT SURE. We can go from there. I didn't give you an impossible task.
So post a picture of your flipper coil area (not too tight) and I'll talk you through checking.

PinMonk it’s been well established by Spooky that the EOS doesn’t cut high power on the flipper coil, so not sure what you are trying to achieve here.

#8247 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

vireland it’s been well established by Spooky that the EOS doesn’t cut high power on the flipper coil, so not sure what you are trying to achieve here.

Maybe I'm confusing Spooky flipper knockdown fixes with normal (non-Spooky) EOS fixes that affect power.

#8248 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

vireland it’s been well established by Spooky that the EOS doesn’t cut high power on the flipper coil, so not sure what you are trying to achieve here.

That's totally true, but (at least in my case) the EOS switch was engaging way early and just the physical flex of the leaf was robbing a small bit of strength from the flipper. Normally that would never make any difference, but as a few of us have had issues with the left ramp, ever little bit of power gain helps.

#8249 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I appreciate you trying to help but I don't know what an EOS switch is, or where to find or whether to know if it's "engaging too soon" or what a leaf switch is. I'm basically a guy who just bought a new car but has no idea how it works or how to fix it, which is probably the difference between some owners in this thread being somewhat miffed at all the stuff they need to fix and those who understand how pins work and how to fix them. It's kinda frustrating for us newbies. Usually you're not asked to work on your engine after you purchase a $10k car, but alas, I love Spooky and wanna support them but this can get frustrating. I think some people in this thread need to be a little more patient with newbies like myself. We're not all techies. I just bought the game because I love playing pinball and loooooove Rick & Morty.

I sympathize. I bought my first game (Lord of the Rings) in 2004 and was too busy and uninterested in even taking the glass off and lifting the PF Fortunately, I bought from a local distributor that fixed the one minor NIB issue I had. Unfortunately, most games have more issues out-of-the-box "issues" than those days, so people who have been in the hobby for awhile are experienced at popping the hood and digging into problems from day 1.

Assuming you didn't buy from a local distributor, have you looked into local pinball repair people in your area? Seems like that's the best solution for someone brand new with such a high value game. Since home collections are booming, pinball repair jobs are on the rise. I'm pretty self sufficient, but I know people in my area to call if I had issues that were beyond my experience level.

Not saying Pinsiders can't help resolve your issue, but I think finding some local help would be prudent. I guess another option is to join local pinball groups and get a local collector/enthusiast to help you.

#8250 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Maybe I'm confusing Spooky flipper knockdown fixes with normal (non-Spooky) EOS fixes that affect power.

The gap does make a difference but mostly with knockdowns, as far as I'm aware.

If the flipper is up and switch closed, a ball deflecting the flipper won't cause a re-energise until too late when the EOS switch activates too early in the stroke.

My game was basically unplayable before adjusting, could barely trap, horseshoe shots would cause a held up flipper to collapse.

Fixing the EOS positioning solved all this for me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 20.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
There are 20,168 posts in this topic. You are on page 165 of 404.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club/page/165 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.