(Topic ID: 257850)

Official Rick and Morty Club - You are not like other carbon based life forms.

By TheNoTrashCougar

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20,237 posts
  • 743 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by gutz
  • Topic is favorited by 333 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3961 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3960 (resized).jpeg
RAM ALT Translite 2022.3.19 (resized).jpg
IMG_3481 (resized).jpeg
Pinside_forum_6211325_0 (resized).png
IMG_1914 (resized).jpeg
RAM L Loop Guard fail2b 2024.3.24 (resized).jpg
b5f006fa-9417-42d1-8730-250ad8488fb6.__CR0,0,1080,1080_PT0_SX300_V1___ (resized).jpg
P3230229 (resized).JPG
P3230228 (resized).JPG
rm-bcm (resized).jpg
20240213_184156 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

106 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #256 Rules posted by Eric as of Feb 2020 Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #510 R&M Options Posted by Morinack (4 years ago)

Post #589 Useful post for coin door comparison. Posted by NeilMcRae (4 years ago)

Post #637 More code rules - Adventures full lost Posted by epthegeek (4 years ago)

Post #745 Club thread reminder. Posted by TigerLaw (4 years ago)

Post #748 Cards for the game rules and what not. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #751 Darker outline for instruction cards. Posted by Coindropper (4 years ago)

Post #976 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Wireform ball launch and coil adjustment Posted by timmmmyboy (4 years ago)

Post #1006 TECH:Pitch recommendation from Scott. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2706 3 years ago

If someone has a spot for sale, can you PM please
Thanks
Mo

1 week later
#2913 3 years ago

Finally started watching the show and finished first episode . Is it norm to have a feeling like I’m about to have a seizure ?

3 weeks later
#3568 3 years ago

Hey guys Im like #400 something, does anyone have an estimate of how long Spooky would take until I get my pin , are we talking like 4-6 months? or just no clue
Thanks
Mo

#3572 3 years ago

Ok cool I got some time, I have one spot left in my area, so in mean time I ordered a Wonka. 1 year empty space can't do it.

1 month later
#4485 3 years ago

played that rick and morty VR game last night, it was pretty fun.

6 months later
#10842 3 years ago

Well I was about to take delivery of my Rick and Morty BSE, but the Fedex delivery guy wanted nothing to do with the snow. He said forget it, gave me a very hard time and left. I never had an issues with other pinball deliveries before but man this guy was a jerk. I was like if you know there is a snow storm, and we just got 8" and another 8" on the way, why the hell did you load this on the truck today?

I still dont understand why pinball companies ship during the Winter. its impossible to get them into the garage, impossible to set them up and almost got me into a fight with a delivery guy.

IMG_3871 (resized).jpegIMG_3871 (resized).jpegIMG_3872 (resized).jpegIMG_3872 (resized).jpeg
#10845 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Other then shoveling where was the fight? They only need to (and only obligated to) drop at curb. Were you asking him to move it beyond the lift gate to your garage? We just brought in a game Friday and I just used a dolly to rough roll it into the garage granted I didn't expect the delivery person to do it as thats not what they were paid to do.

I understand that, but even then he didnt want to drop it off at the curb in the snow. Itll get figured out, and they will reschedule. He said his lift cart would get stuck in the snow, so he couldn't even attempt to get it down.

The delivery guy was actually very strange, right when he called and said he was 5 mins away, he didnt seem too excited about the delivery. Maybe he didnt eat his wheaties.

#10847 3 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I live at the top of a hill, with a steep drive and no room for a semi truck to come up the street let alone the drive. When I have them delivered, I have them meet me on a non busy side street and come with a trailer. Back the trailer to the dock and they can drop it right on it. Couldn't be easier.
This guy though was probably way behind, and if he didn't contact you prior, not much you could have done.

yeah Ill just chalk this up to wrong day wrong time kind of thing, shit happens.

#10868 3 years ago

I doubt delivery truck can even get in the neighborhood oh well .

72594D51-B583-4555-A28B-191A848FDBA6 (resized).jpeg72594D51-B583-4555-A28B-191A848FDBA6 (resized).jpeg
#10870 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Have you considered Shoveling? Lol. Street looks clear which is where they are designated to deliver. May want to prep the rest to start playing later.

Yeah my snow guy doing bad job they coming tomorrow I’ll figure it out

#10872 3 years ago

Once delivered mine will be sitting in garage until spring ... sigh ...

A34CF6F1-E851-4A6D-AE21-B68FE45354EC (resized).jpegA34CF6F1-E851-4A6D-AE21-B68FE45354EC (resized).jpeg
#10874 3 years ago

Is Rick and morty A wide body ? I hope it’s not jjp 350 lb heavy

#10882 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:There's NO WAY I let that Fed-Ex truck drive away from my place with my pinball machine if it's sitting right there. 2 minute shovel, hand wheeler the pin up the walk.
Think of another unload, load, don't give a fuck factor grumpy delivery guy, load, unload again.

I’ll put u on the phone with him next time he comes . They ain’t no sti or r and l carriers . They be FedEx.

#10883 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I am getting the same run around from the delivery driver who gave me all of 8 minutes of notice...

FedEx ?

#10885 3 years ago
Quoted from bitternerd:

Fed Ex will allow you to pick up at their distribution centers. I have done it for alice and r and m and plan to do it for r and m 2 that I am getting for route. They bring it out on a forklift and I have unboxed there in the parking lot.
Avoids extra wait, short delivery notification times, and (most importantly) a few more opportunities for damage on and off a truck with grumpy delivery drivers.

I’m the kind of guy that’s asks what my pinball machine can do for me not what can I do for my
Pinball machine

.. never mind I’m sure it’ll be fine tomorrow thanks for the advice

#10888 3 years ago

I have an escalara I was thinking of using from the mailbox to the garage since I have accessory wheels it’s just so heavy I don’t think it’ll work well will use a simple Cosco hand truck

#10915 3 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

If you start hauling machines in and out of your house, get The Walking Dead in the garage and I'll be on my way!!

Yeah man , I think we are in a stuck position, my backyard has like up to my knees of snow, dont know what to do.

#10918 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Shovel.
It’s not a trick question

Thats it Im moving to Florida.

#10920 3 years ago
Quoted from Iwasthebruce:

No...no...Florida is full!

Dont worry I wont take up much room. I will complain a lot, but wont take up space.

Cant even consider Texas now... jeez.

#10923 3 years ago

Mission successful. Finally.

244b1419-43ce-4060-9799-4f3ef6992f2f (resized).jpg244b1419-43ce-4060-9799-4f3ef6992f2f (resized).jpg
#10932 3 years ago
Quoted from GrimDog:

What # where you?

476 . This FedEx guy was much much better! Of course I had to get the crotchety old man first time .. I’m tired old crotchety guys . I hope I never become one.. might be too late

#10943 3 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

If you want to get a game in the house, you need to suck it up and make shit happen!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Are those tombstones?? I would be passed out if I tried what you are doing. Leave me to die man.. leave me.. you go on.

1 week later
#11169 3 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Yes. Buried there are guys who thought pinball machines shouldn't be delivered in winter.

Snow is melting! Almost time to get my Rick and Morty up and running!

(also got my GNR CE still in the box right next to it)

IMG_3895 (resized).jpegIMG_3895 (resized).jpeg
#11174 3 years ago

Went with the bill door in case someone comes up with a mod, did anyone come up with a mod for it? Modcouple usually does shadowboxes.

3 months later
#14451 2 years ago

Finally got to setting up my R and M. Didnt realize the box is like 1/4" bigger then Sterns or JJP, had to unbox outside then get it indoors since it didnt fit through my doorway.
Hope no more hiccups on my journey haha.

#14452 2 years ago

Update ...

Ok I’m only getting butter cab from now
On ! Phenomenal!

Gotta say this is my first spooky machine and man it looks awesome !

1F934BBD-A466-4AB8-B05E-F5458D3E478F (resized).jpeg1F934BBD-A466-4AB8-B05E-F5458D3E478F (resized).jpeg

CC7AD234-FC55-4092-8AE5-710A8F9F905D (resized).jpegCC7AD234-FC55-4092-8AE5-710A8F9F905D (resized).jpeg

#14467 2 years ago

Finally got to play Rick and morty for my first time . Ummm.. this game rocks !

1 week later
#14660 2 years ago

Like I said this is my first spooky and it won’t be my last ! I mean the powder coat on this baby is better than most of my other machines ! And what a great experience to have a flawless playing game right out of the box I didn’t have to adjust any damn switch !

1 year later
#18650 1 year ago

I have had this game since it came out but just started to really play it , man its hard! Just get drain after drain right down the middle.

7 months later
#19663 1 year ago

hey guys I just started playing my rick and morty more since I got the machine, and I love it, I think its actually really fun. This second button on the right side, is that just some sort of manga save for the right outlane or is there something more to it?
Thanks

#19667 1 year ago

Man this game is great, and to think I almost sold it!
too much fun.

#19669 1 year ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Also, there is an accumulator for the charge associated with the Anti Gravity (magna save) seen just to the left of the "A" on the playfield. You charge this up by hitting the Flooble Crank repeatedly. Flooble Crank is the steel rod you hit to unlock the horse shoe ball lock known as "The Car" which is Rick's spaceship.

OMG what.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

9,699 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 300.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 13,500.00
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Oneangrymo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club?tu=Oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.