Screenshot 2024-06-16 at 8.15.06 AM (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 8.57.04 PM (resized).png
GNR_Test modes (resized).jpg
IMG_3254.gif
IMG_0875.gif
IMG_3235.gif
IMG_0873 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

79 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 29,009 posts in this topic. You are on page 574 of 581.
#28651 41 days ago
Quoted from frobozz:

It's the board hanging down from the playfield with all of the blue cables leading to it. That error usually means a USB connection issue - either there at the board, or in the backbox where the other end of the cable plugs in to the motherboard.

Thanks. I've pull and reconnected all of the USB connectors. No luck.

Edit: Actually, its not that board. Its the (ACC) board. If I disconnect the usb going to the board with all of the ethernet cables, I get a second error.

#28652 41 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

Thanks. I've pull and reconnected all of the USB connectors. No luck.
Edit: Actually, its not that board. Its the (ACC) board. If I disconnect the usb going to the board with all of the ethernet cables, I get a second error.

The PFC board contains two boards in one - the LED board and the ACC board. So if the normal error (with the cable connected) is just the ACC board, then there's likely some issue on the board itself, as it sounds like USB data is getting to the other half of the board just fine.

There are two status LEDs on that board that blink to tell you what is going on with each half. Slow blink means the board is powered up but not getting data over the USB. Fast blink means it's getting data. If you have one slow and one fast (which is what it sounds like you'll find) then somehow USB data is getting to the board but not getting to both parts of it. If you have one fast and one always ON or OFF, then similarly, one side of the board is dead. Maybe time for a new board, or get JJP to repair that one? In any event, JJP support is the first place to contact.

#28653 41 days ago
Quoted from frobozz:

The PFC board contains two boards in one - the LED board and the ACC board. So if the normal error (with the cable connected) is just the ACC board, then there's likely some issue on the board itself, as it sounds like USB data is getting to the other half of the board just fine.
There are two status LEDs on that board that blink to tell you what is going on with each half. Slow blink means the board is powered up but not getting data over the USB. Fast blink means it's getting data. If you have one slow and one fast (which is what it sounds like you'll find) then somehow USB data is getting to the board but not getting to both parts of it. If you have one fast and one always ON or OFF, then similarly, one side of the board is dead. Maybe time for a new board, or get JJP to repair that one? In any event, JJP support is the first place to contact.

Got it. OK. Will check on what is blinking but I will reach out to JJP as it sounds like a new board will be the solution. May first try a new USB cable just in case.

#28654 41 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

Got it. OK. Will check on what is blinking but I will reach out to JJP as it sounds like a new board will be the solution. May first try a new USB cable just in case.

Being able to tell them what the blinky lights are doing will help them too, and yeah probably the first question will be "have you tried a new USB cable?" so those would both be good things to do before calling.

#28655 41 days ago
Quoted from altan:

Are you on the beta group? If so, I'd recommend you mention this.
If not, I'll share your insights (if you are ok with that).

Yup, share away. I'm not in the beta group thread

#28656 41 days ago
Quoted from frobozz:

Confirmed the board needs to be replaced. $364!!! That’s almost as much as the driver board.

#28657 41 days ago

Has anyone else noticed when playing November Rain that the sounds for hitting shots is constantly interrupting the song? Obviously the objective is to hit a shot load of switches but every time I make a shot the award noise constantly drowns out the song to the point of being annoying/distracting. This certainly wasn’t the case before I switched over to the Beta code, so would be curious to hear if this is happening in the new official 3.0 code?

#28658 41 days ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Has anyone else noticed when playing November Rain that the sounds for hitting shots is constantly interrupting the song? Obviously the objective is to hit a shot load of switches but every time I make a shot the award noise constantly drowns out the song to the point of being annoying/distracting. This certainly wasn’t the case before I switched over to the Beta code, so would be curious to hear if this is happening in the new official 3.0 code?

on b46 and coincidentally I just played November rain last night and didn't notice a issue.
Does it only do it on that song or all songs?
Go in and check your EQ maybe switch to flat and save with the flat setting.

#28659 41 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

on b46 and coincidentally I just played November rain last night and didn't notice a issue.
Does it only do it on that song or all songs?
Go in and check your EQ maybe switch to flat and save with the flat setting.

Yes - This happens on mine (b45) I reported it in the beta discussion, nothing happened - it ruins the song for me

#28660 41 days ago
Quoted from Youcheatdrjones:

Yes - This happens on mine (b45) I reported it in the beta discussion, nothing happened - it ruins the song for me

Again I guess a clarifying question is it's only this song for you? No other songs have this issue when hitting shots?

#28661 41 days ago

Downloading 3.01 now....

#28662 41 days ago
Quoted from Who_Scott:

Downloading 3.01 now....

Me too, I missed the boat on 3.0.

#28663 41 days ago
Quoted from atg1469:

Quoted from Youcheatdrjones:

I went and flipped to the song and recorded almost 4 minutes of the sound... Is this what your November rain sounds like when you play?

#28664 41 days ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Me too, I missed the boat on 3.0.

And apparently I missed b47.

#28665 41 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Again I guess a clarifying question is it's only this song for you? No other songs have this issue when hitting shots?

Correct, only November Rain seems to have this issue. Glad to hear I’m not crazy!

#28666 41 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I went and flipped to the song and recorded almost 4 minutes of the sound... Is this what your November rain sounds like when you play?

Yep, that’s what mine sounds like as well. Whatever that cymbal crash/guitar type sound is just interrupting the song the entire time.

#28667 41 days ago

Note to self. Wait for 3.02 to fix November Rain. Meanwhile, skip that song.

#28668 41 days ago

My game came with a pinwoofer system. When the music is tame, for example during the intros of songs like My Michelle, I get a lot of cracking sounds from the back box speakers. I googled it and seems common for pinwoofer and JJP perhaps? Most of the time it’s great. But just during these quiet song sections.

Has anyone tried this fix pictured?

Thanks!

Richard

Site link:

https://pinwoofer.com/blog/pinwoofer-jjp-backbox-static-noise-detection-and-possible-fix/

IMG_1142 (resized).jpegIMG_1142 (resized).jpeg
#28669 41 days ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

My game came with a pinwoofer system. When the music is tame, for example during the intros of songs like My Michelle, I get a lot of cracking sounds from the back box speakers. I googled it and seems common for pinwoofer and JJP perhaps? Most of the time it’s great. But just during these quiet song sections.
Has anyone tried this fix pictured?
Thanks!
Richard
Site link:
https://pinwoofer.com/blog/pinwoofer-jjp-backbox-static-noise-detection-and-possible-fix/[quoted image]

Yes I did that years ago. It helped. It's sensitive and you don't adjust much if I recall.

#28670 41 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Yes I did that years ago. It helped. It's sensitive and you don't adjust much if I recall.

Ok! So not the full 45 degrees?

#28671 41 days ago

Ok! So not the full 45 degrees?

I had Dan PinWoofer on the phone and we did it by ear. It was so long ago. I just remember him saying those pots were sensitive and fragile and can't take a lot of tinkering.
But it wasn't an announced official fix at the time. GnR was on a wait list and He was getting into that all in real time.
If he's now posting about it and sharing this online maybe he's arrived at that as the official fix and setting now. It wasn't something that affected everyone so it wasn't needed for everyone

Added 40 days ago:

Recalled that after tweaking the board, Dan had me remove it completely... See later post from him about the expander board delete.. this is the way.

#28672 41 days ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Note to self. Wait for 3.02 to fix November Rain. Meanwhile, skip that song.

Has anybody asked in the beta telegram thread if JJP is working on a Scorbit replacement?

#28673 41 days ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

Has anybody asked in the beta telegram thread if JJP is working on a Scorbit replacement?

Anything non-beta related is like fight club at JJP.

giphy (3).gifgiphy (3).gif
#28674 41 days ago

Hey guys, if you have the GT amplifier with the expander board that's pictured above, please perform the expander board delete:
https://pinwoofer.com/content/PW-GT-JJP-Expander-Board-Delete-Instructions.pdf

It's quick and easy.

We've been able to do this delete after we started supplying tweeters at the start of GNR.

Thanks,

Dan

#28675 41 days ago
Quoted from PinWoofer:

Hey guys, if you have the GT amplifier with the expander board that's pictured above, please perform the expander board delete:
https://pinwoofer.com/content/PW-GT-JJP-Expander-Board-Delete-Instructions.pdf
It's quick and easy.
We've been able to do this delete after we started supplying tweeters at the start of GNR.
Thanks,
Dan

Cool! Will do tonight!
Does that help with the crackling during some songs?

Thanks!
Richard

#28676 40 days ago

I have same problem with November Rain on 3.0

#28677 40 days ago

Cool! Will do tonight!
Does that help with the crackling during some songs?
Thanks!
Richard

I expect so, but let's find out.

GNR started with numerous leveling issues. For example, some tracks louder than others, jukebox having lower quality compared to the same in-game song, slash solo having massive distortion, etc. Much of this has been improved over time and our current offering no longer employs the expander board. You'll have to spend some time working through what sounds best to your ear.

The good news, I can't imagine owning GNR and not having a PinWoofer in it regardless of the amplifier version.

Hope this helps.

Have a great day guys!

JJP Super Kit (resized).jpgJJP Super Kit (resized).jpg
#28678 40 days ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni2:

Join the conversation
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-iot-wtf#post-8179807

#28679 40 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I have same problem with November Rain on 3.0

Next release

#28680 40 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Anything non-beta related is like fight club at JJP.[quoted image]

IMG_2854.gifIMG_2854.gif
#28681 40 days ago

I know I stink in pinball..but after installing new update I am still seeing low scores even with long gameplay...are we suppose to change any settings in game after update ?

#28682 40 days ago
Quoted from mtp78:

I know I stink in pinball..but after installing new update I am still seeing low scores even with long gameplay...are we suppose to change any settings in game after update ?

If you stink at pinball, just set # balls to 9. Should see triple the score

Seriously though, set your ball count to five and start messing with settings so you can get further into the game. There are a ton of settings you can play with to allow yourself to get to the end of the game. You can always change them back to factory anytime you like.

I have most of my games set on five balls. Not as much for myself (I consider myself average at best), but for when people come over and play.

#28683 40 days ago

Scoop rejections getting you down?

So the JJP GNR scoop is pretty sensitive to a dead on perfect shot in order for the scoop to keep the ball without rejecting it's bad enough that the hole itself is compromised in size to make it that much more of a challenge but some people may find that after doing certain fixes such as Pin Monks fans, the Precision flippers, upgraded rubber such as Titan competition, and the io board replacement or cap placement... You may find your flippers performing way over what the game was designed for making that scoop shot all that more elusive or even downright impossible.

I took the glass off the other day and decided to really get down to the nuts and bolts of it to try to figure out a way to make this game a little bit more approachable not cheating but more consistent in the scoop acceptance rate versus rejection.

I started with the easiest which was actually the scoop itself I had a mangled version from JJP so I decided to go ahead and replace both the flanged hole covering protection and the inner ring protector.

Also replace the blue rubber nibs.

My alignment for my scoop is perfect and hits exactly where it should on the left flipper..

So how does that fix it... Well let's just say with the glass off hitting dead on the shots most were rejected... Mind you I'm running all of the options above in terms of fixes that I mentioned, and each one still a necessity to exist fans for the cooling of the coils, Precision as they look badass and add to the shots stability for the overall playfield, and IO board simply because it makes the game snappier like it should have been from the get-go... so the next step is to dial down the flipper power... I did so and brought the left one down as much as 18 to 19 and the right down to 19 or 20... My acceptance rate went up slightly but I was still getting a very very strange spin on the ball which was causing it to bounce completely out of the scoop when filmed in slow motion. The other side benefit was the other shots up the left ramp and the orbits were all now makeable and less prone to wild balls flying all around from the io board increase performance.

I then lined the front and back of the scoop hole with three pieces of mylar stacked on each other and cut to a small strip using tweezers I placed the three-ply mylar strip in the back and front of the actual hole outlining... The purpose of this is to deaden the ball and to prevent the rattle back and forth you're only given about a 5 to 7 mm clearance on both sides when the ball is in it so any kind of metal on metal rattling will surely cause that ball to rattle out of the hole before settling in...

Okay now we're getting somewhere less rattle and probably a 30 to 50% increase in acceptance rates...

Still getting a weird spin though from the flipper rubber most likely... Which I can only account to a combination of using the Precision flippers with Titan rubbers so back to standard we go when in doubt always revert back to how the game was designed... I love my Titans but sometimes you just have to go to what the game was designed for... Put some Red rubber on and magically the ball takes less of a hop first off down the rails so less flipper hop noticeably and now I'm not getting the strange spinning...

I have to say now I'm at about an 80 to 85% acceptance rate for that hole which I think is a perfect combination not a gimme every time still required some skill but not the frustrating rejection rate that I was up to...

So in all hope this helps some people just methodical dialing in of this scoop region and what worked for me

Hope it helps you.

#28684 40 days ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Scoop rejections getting you down?
So the JJP GNR scoop is pretty sensitive to a dead on perfect shot in order for the scoop to keep the ball without rejecting it's bad enough that the hole itself is compromised in size to make it that much more of a challenge but some people may find that after doing certain fixes such as Pin Monks fans, the Precision flippers, upgraded rubber such as Titan competition, and the io board replacement or cap placement... You may find your flippers performing way over what the game was designed for making that scoop shot all that more elusive or even downright impossible.
I took the glass off the other day and decided to really get down to the nuts and bolts of it to try to figure out a way to make this game a little bit more approachable not cheating but more consistent in the scoop acceptance rate versus rejection.
I started with the easiest which was actually the scoop itself I had a mangled version from JJP so I decided to go ahead and replace both the flanged hole covering protection and the inner ring protector.
Also replace the blue rubber nibs.
My alignment for my scoop is perfect and hits exactly where it should on the left flipper..
So how does that fix it... Well let's just say with the glass off hitting dead on the shots most were rejected... Mind you I'm running all of the options above in terms of fixes that I mentioned, and each one still a necessity to exist fans for the cooling of the coils, Precision as they look badass and add to the shots stability for the overall playfield, and IO board simply because it makes the game snappier like it should have been from the get-go... so the next step is to dial down the flipper power... I did so and brought the left one down as much as 18 to 19 and the right down to 19 or 20... My acceptance rate went up slightly but I was still getting a very very strange spin on the ball which was causing it to bounce completely out of the scoop when filmed in slow motion. The other side benefit was the other shots up the left ramp and the orbits were all now makeable and less prone to wild balls flying all around from the io board increase performance.
I then lined the front and back of the scoop hole with three pieces of mylar stacked on each other and cut to a small strip using tweezers I placed the three-ply mylar strip in the back and front of the actual hole outlining... The purpose of this is to deaden the ball and to prevent the rattle back and forth you're only given about a 5 to 7 mm clearance on both sides when the ball is in it so any kind of metal on metal rattling will surely cause that ball to rattle out of the hole before settling in...
Okay now we're getting somewhere less rattle and probably a 30 to 50% increase in acceptance rates...
Still getting a weird spin though from the flipper rubber most likely... Which I can only account to a combination of using the Precision flippers with Titan rubbers so back to standard we go when in doubt always revert back to how the game was designed... I love my Titans but sometimes you just have to go to what the game was designed for... Put some Red rubber on and magically the ball takes less of a hop first off down the rails so less flipper hop noticeably and now I'm not getting the strange spinning...
I have to say now I'm at about an 80 to 85% acceptance rate for that hole which I think is a perfect combination not a gimme every time still required some skill but not the frustrating rejection rate that I was up to...
So in all hope this helps some people just methodical dialing in of this scoop region and what worked for me
Hope it helps you.

Another great post.
I have that problem where the ball gets substantially more difficult to get in the scoop when applause is lit. Any fixes for that?

#28685 40 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Another great post.
I have that problem where the ball gets substantially more difficult to get in the scoop when applause is lit. Any fixes for that?

I have the same issue. It seems that when it is really important to get the scoop shot, the damn scoop gets smaller and the side drains get bigger. Would love to see JJP get on it and fix that too!

#28686 40 days ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

I have the same issue. It seems that when it is really important to get the scoop shot, the damn scoop gets smaller and the side drains get bigger. Would love to see JJP get on it and fix that too!

I know it... I'm tempted to get some calipers, take the glass off and do some sanity testing... Not sure how they did this but I'm convinced it's smaller when applause is lit.

#28687 39 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Another great post.

To quote someone..."Play better!!!"

#28688 39 days ago

Am I a bad pinball owner if both my blue rubber nibs on the scoop are broken off and I don't care?
I've got them but don't want to do the work.. I'll just replace the balls if they get too dinged up and keep going like this.
Can't someone come up with something like slip on cushion covers that will push over the metal sides tightly instead of having to sandwich the nibs?
Seems like a better aftermarket solution could be designed to offer the same result but easily replaced.

#28689 39 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Am I a bad pinball owner if both my blue rubber nibs on the scoop are broken off and I don't care?
I've got them but don't want to do the work.. I'll just replace the balls if they get too dinged up and keep going like this.
Can't someone come up with something like slip on cushion covers that will push over the metal sides tightly instead of having to sandwich the nibs?
Seems like a better aftermarket solution could be designed to offer the same result but easily replaced.

It’s 30-45 minutes of work to replace the blue nubs. Plenty of instructions and videos to follow.
I actually thought it wasn’t bad at all and kinda fun to do… but, that’s just me.

#28690 39 days ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You can actually replace them without removing any major playfield parts. It took me about 20 minutes one day. There's a YouTube video of how to do it. Super easy.

Edit: here's the link. I've done this, it's easy and works

#28691 39 days ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

You can actually replace them without removing any major playfield parts. It took me about 20 minutes one day. There's a YouTube video of how to do it. Super easy.

Nice

#28692 39 days ago

Thanks for sharing this! I haven't had to replace mine, but this is great to know.

I'd suggest pushing a small rag into that hole to keep the nut from falling in (as happened in the video).

#28693 39 days ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

i have lost a 160 million jackpot in the first 6 months when i got the game in feb 2022. after that is did not switch on the game for a week. I was pissed at myself for not collecting it. High risk, high reward. Love it and hate it

Do you collect it by hitting the scoop? I only played the old code for one day. I remember getting the option “collect jackpot or add a ball” during the song.

I didn’t get that option since the new code. Maybe I just didn’t hit the scoop at the right time!?

Any change there? I upgraded from my old code directly to 3.0 and 3.1 I’m sure that was fine.

Richard

Richard

#28694 39 days ago

Yeah that's sevenrites video.
After he made that video he posted the fact that those wings sit too close to the art on the playfield and it'll put a tear in there once you bend them back. I looked at this way back when this video come out and the back side of mine will dig into the art if I try to do this so this is a use at your own risk.
If you are lucky enough that those can swing out without damaging your playfield then good for you but mine aren't like that and I don't see any way to get around it

#28695 39 days ago

Do you collect it by hitting the scoop? I only played the old code for one day. I remember getting the option “collect jackpot or add a ball” during the song.
I didn’t get that option since the new code. Maybe I just didn’t hit the scoop at the right time!?
Any change there? I upgraded from my old code directly to 3.0 and 3.1 I’m sure that was fine.
Richard
Richard

You can collect the jackpot during the song if you are on your last ball in song multiball and you qualify the scoop to turn green. If you shoot it in the scoop you get the option to choose to continue and add a ball to your multiball and raise the jackpot some more (pressing both flipper buttons) or to cash out the jackpot by tapping the lockdown button. If you have completed all the 9 letters on the outlane (AMP, GNR and JAM) you also light and extra ball if you cash out the jackpot before the song ends. Choices, choices........

#28696 39 days ago

Or you make it through the song until the last 8 seconds (I think) of the song and you'll hear the call out "applause jackpot is ready" and applause jackpot lights up no matter how many balls you have on the playfield and the scoop shrinks to half its size, just kidding but you'll see what I mean, but if you can make the ball in scoop when it's lit green in those eight seconds then you collect, if you do or don't and you did well you get an encore and get to play The next song on that album and at the same level you were at before. If you didn't do well then it's over and you don't collect the jackpot. Play better.
I think I explained that right.

#28697 39 days ago

the time has come thechakapakuni2 …. Read 'Em and Weep

A few records tonight including one in my beloved grandmother’s name …. So bite my dust The Chaka!

IMG_1892 (resized).jpegIMG_1892 (resized).jpegIMG_1898 (resized).jpegIMG_1898 (resized).jpegIMG_1891 (resized).jpegIMG_1891 (resized).jpegIMG_0710.gifIMG_0710.gif

…bite, eat and swallow that dust thechakapakuni2

#28698 38 days ago

Did the Cap switch yesterday. When you have someone with the right tools, it is just a 15 minute job. So installed 2 Nichicon 6800uF bad boys. 3d printed the base. Definitely an improvement on the flippers. The slings and pops, I don not know, maybe need to adjust the settings there.
But shots are fast and all can be made easliy now. Is it a total board upgrade worth....I do not know. But this was the cheap route for me and worked. If you do not have friend with tools or are scared to do this, and I do not blame you, then the Herculase option will be great, I hear good result there.
Now the big question, did my game improve......nah still the biggest looser with missed jackpot.......

#28699 38 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Did the Cap switch yesterday. When you have someone with the right tools, it is just a 15 minute job. So installed 2 Nichicon 6800uF bad boys. 3d printed the base. Definitely an improvement on the flippers. The slings and pops, I don not know, maybe need to adjust the settings there.
But shots are fast and all can be made easliy now. Is it a total board upgrade worth....I do not know. But this was the cheap route for me and worked. If you do not have friend with tools or are scared to do this, and I do not blame you, then the Herculase option will be great, I hear good result there.
Now the big question, did my game improve......nah still the biggest looser with missed jackpot.......

Slings are not affected, they are on a different line. I think the pops are too. Flippers and magnets have the big improvements.

If anyone in the Columbus area needs help I can do it for free if you supply the caps. I've got all the tools and a 3d printer.

#28700 38 days ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

the time has come thechakapakuni2 …. Read 'Em and Weep
A few records tonight including one in my beloved grandmother’s name …. So bite my dust The Chaka!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
…bite, eat and swallow that dust thechakapakuni2

IMG_2862.gifIMG_2862.gif

Nice Score, I’ll be back

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,000.00
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Broadway, VA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Juz PINBALL Mods

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 29,009 posts in this topic. You are on page 574 of 581.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/574 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.