Screenshot_20240314-145241 (resized).png
IMG_2284.gif
giphy.gif
Key-Visual-825x466 (resized).jpg
tom_segura (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_221935371 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_222206086~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 560.
#13201 2 years ago

Very very early days for me on this game, but so far it’s a breath of fresh air. Really very different game than anything I’ve played.

In terms of theatrics and being a music pin, it’s phenomenal. No comparison. Now we know what’s possible when everything falls into place.

Jury still out on the rules and gameplay for me. Probably because it is so different. But the more I learn, the more I like.

#13202 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71: Jury still out on the rules and gameplay for me. Probably because it is so different. But the more I learn, the more I like.

I haven't got my game yet , so I don't know , but could it do with a "tournament mode" which is less multi ball heavy .

#13203 2 years ago

2 things I'm starting to realize about this game.

The jackpot is the #1 most hated/loved in all of pinball. By far the most satisfying and at the same time most frustrating.

And secondly.... I love big ramps and I cannot lie. I love me a big sweeping ramp or onw the curls and bends down the side. That is the only thing this game is missing. And it's not that big of a deal bc it's not that style.

That is all for now.

#13204 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

For Pinwoofer owners did you install the anti rattle tape on your Invisiglass? Does it matter what side of the glass it goes on? I'm not sure if the anti rattle tape adhesive would cause any damage to the Invisiglass glass.

Different machine and glass, but I installed their anti-rattle “tape” (more like a plastic strip) on PDI glass on my Deadpool. Side didn’t matter. It might affect the anti-glare coating under the tape if you peel it back off, but it’s on the edge and hidden by the glass guides, so you’ll never see that area.

For what it’s worth, their tape completely stopped my glass rattles. But there’s no need to install it if your glass doesn’t rattle in the first place.

#13205 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

They were stage catwalks...glad you're happy though

I know JJP’s intent was that they were to mimic catwalks, but that doesn’t come across for me - to me they look too substantial and out of place; would’ve preferred standard wireforms.

#13206 2 years ago

How is the LCD screen removed? I’m trying to install the Tibetan Breeze cooling fans and need to get to the power board behind it and don’t want to force anything.

#13207 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballFuries:

How is the LCD screen removed? I’m trying to install the Tibetan Breeze cooling fans and need to get to the power board behind it and don’t want to force anything.

I think you pull where it says to pull and it swings open.

#13208 2 years ago

Does it take some force because it isn’t necessarily easy?

#13209 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballFuries:

Does it take some force because it isn’t necessarily easy?

Not at my game now and only did it once. But Yea I remember it did.

#13210 2 years ago

Yeah I got it. Thanks.

#13211 2 years ago
Quoted from hool10:

So I personally just spent 6 hours toiling away on my GnR Standard. I used the Buffalo Pinball video as guidance and I used this post as well (along with Yellow Bird). https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/226?fbclid=IwAR0Tqv7xF5iKdzok07Mrbq4W0396cJyhfPcr2oLDeerpZWtJ3h3c1ovtYVg#post-6338289
I installed a full set of Cliffy Protectors, the Lior Shooter Rod/Skull and Action Button mod. I also got as many pooling posts as I could fixed and while I didn't get everything the ones I didn't get had such a small amount of pooling I may tackle it in the future if it gets worse. These are my techniques and what I learned about this process and I hope it helps future owners. The skull doesn't interfere with leg removal and the glue on the action button mod doesn't work (or didn't work for me) so I got Gorilla Glue double-sided tape and that worked like a charm. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
So the iron you get will have concentric ring marks from a machining process on the face of the iron. You must remove those or else you are going to put rings into your playfield! I used a lapping stone with fine sandpaper and then Scotch-Brite pads but look up how to lap and do it on a bench or something. Follow the video but what I did was press and smooth out the warm playfield your your fingers. The process is much like applying a screen protector as it's almost like mylar over the entire playfield as the mylar "shrinks" and you squeegee the bubble out to the hole. Try not to breathe in the offgassing fumes (smells like yogurt) however it won't kill you. Oddly removing wood screws created the same smell. For me it worked out great and buttery smooth! As for the washers folding that isn't necessarily due to people cranking away on the screwdriver. Typically as I show that happens when a ball guide acts like a knife edge and bends the washer which will happen because it's a flat disc. You want like 25 or so of these washers: https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-700-0070-00-70 They look MUCH better than the junk JJP sent out and you won't even notice them when the game is lit up. Then as Nick Lane said you want to use the steel washer under the playfield to be on top. The washer squishes out and prevents metal to clearcoat contact and absorbs vibration. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
Finally the whole "oh my god they installed the wrong posts and this is why the playfield is chipping" is plain bs. You only need to order 2, YES JUST 2 of these posts: https://www.pinballlife.com/1-78-tall-metal-post-with-10-32-threaded-base.html I point out where they need to be installed and I really hope JJP fixes that issue because that is a simple value adjustment on the CNC mill or use the correct post. So it's not every post hole as the person complained about because you can't fit the proper post in because it's too fat. It's just those 2 holes drilled out too large.[quoted image].[quoted image]
Finally the octagon lighting area needs to have the lights diffused. Nearly every game has this issue and a mod is commercially available but why buy it when you have it in your fridge already? This is a 7 year going strong mod for Stern Star Trek insignia: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/st-proprele-warp-ramp-insignia-lighting-mod-[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So I played my game on Thursday night and checked for any playfield pooling. Turns out ALL of the work I did was a waste because the clearcoat is now pooling around the silicone washers! This silicone wasn't hard at all and you could squish it out with your fingers. In fact the issue is worse now because it's pooling in a much wider radius. The silicone you can see is getting "sucked" into the playfield it's that bad. So at this point I'm like "whatever" and I hope it doesn't get awkward this Fall during the expos. I still have faith in Jack but I'm not so sure anymore. Also the GnR concert at Fenway was AMAZING! The Absurd song was pure garbage. It's basically Axl yelling out profanity and every so often in a delirium yell says "ABSURD" then goes back to chanting profanity. Complete sausage fest (not surprising) and they largely ignored Mellissa as a band member pretty much. I'm not on a soapbox yelling about gender equality but Dizzy and the drummer was given more spotlight. I had a friend who was surprised that I mentioned there was a female band member (she was in the nosebleed seats with me).

#13212 2 years ago
Quoted from hool10:

So I played my game on Thursday night and checked for any playfield pooling. Turns out ALL of the work I did was a waste because the clearcoat is now pooling around the silicone washers! This silicone wasn't hard at all and you could squish it out with your fingers. In fact the issue is worse now because it's pooling in a much wider radius. The silicone you can see is getting "sucked" into the playfield it's that bad.

Did you use Yelobird's vinyl iron method to set the clear? That's a critical step if the clear isn't all torn up already. It will not pool after that. Vinyl iron + mylar is the way if your clear is just pooling and not torn already.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-playfield-post-repair-and-chip-proofing-how-to-all-brands

#13213 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did you use Yelobird's vinyl iron method to set the clear? That's a critical step if the clear isn't all torn up already. It will not pool after that. Vinyl iron + mylar is the way if your clear is just pooling and not torn already.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diy-playfield-post-repair-and-chip-proofing-how-to-all-brands

Oh I used an iron like I showed. I didn't use mylar however. Not sure if mylar would help though when you could probably shove your fingernail into the clear. My other friend LE has spider cracking along the wire guides, pooling, chipping, etc. Barry essentially told her "go buy the kit" and she is royally pissed off as well. Another friend will be getting the game soon hopefully and he is worried. You shouldn't have to "re-form" or sculpt a clearcoat.

#13214 2 years ago
Quoted from hool10:

Oh I used an iron like I showed. I didn't use mylar however. Not sure if mylar would help though when you could probably shove your fingernail into the clear. My other friend LE has spider cracking along the wire guides, pooling, chipping, etc. Barry essentially told her "go buy the kit" and she is royally pissed off as well. Another friend will be getting the game soon hopefully and he is worried. You shouldn't have to "re-form" or sculpt a clearcoat.

If you were still able to put a fingernail in the clear, you may not have heated it enough. It's should be noticeably harder after the iron job cools off, unless GnR is a LOT worse than the clear on jjPotC (don't have my GnR yet to do it in person).

#13215 2 years ago
Quoted from hool10:

That’s a shame. Don’t think that silicone washers, or Mylar y the answer on this one. Not even Iron. I’ve used PTEG washers on mine and with over 400 games no issues at all. Perhaps you should do that, take all back out, Iron back down, let it sit for a day or so, and use PTEG washers all around. I’d say If you don’t, you’ll soon start noticing the clear breaking on several posts and it will be too late. Good Luck!

#13216 2 years ago

I installed Cliffy's carbon ring under washer on spots where the clear was badly pooling / chipping. I believe it adds an important buffer surface between washers (whatever material, metal or plastic) and the shitty playfield.

#13217 2 years ago

When you don't wanna wait for blue nubs to ship...toilet bowl repair silicone ring for the win. When I sell my game I will be listing it with toilet tank parts mod

IMG_20210807_133249 (resized).jpgIMG_20210807_133249 (resized).jpgreceived_4169616599819569 (resized).jpegreceived_4169616599819569 (resized).jpegreceived_538170330762329 (resized).jpegreceived_538170330762329 (resized).jpeg
#13218 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

When you don't wanna wait for blue nubs to ship...toilet bowl repair silicone ring for the win. When I sell my game I will be listing it with toilet tank parts mod
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Creative! Hopefully those don't wear faster than "pinball" parts, maybe they will be even more durable!

#13219 2 years ago

I removed (and reinstalled) the upper playfield to clean underneath, but I dont remember where the RJ45 connects to the node board: does it goes to connector marked LB1 or LB3 ?

I can't find the information in the manual. Thanks.

#13220 2 years ago

How do I adjust the spinning record? When I tried loosening the white plastic disk but the screw does nothing “it just spins the record.

#13221 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

How do I adjust the spinning record? When I tried loosening the white plastic disk but the screw does nothing “it just spins the record.

Page 131 in the manual, item #1. You turning the right screw ? Not the shaft ?

LTG : )

#13222 2 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

I removed (and reinstalled) the upper playfield to clean underneath, but I dont remember where the RJ45 connects to the node board: does it goes to connector marked LB1 or LB3 ?
I can't find the information in the manual. Thanks.

It's the gray one in this photo:

IMG_2988.jpegIMG_2988.jpeg
#13223 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Page 131 in the manual, item #1. You turning the right screw ? Not the shaft ?

To adjust the height of the record loosen white nylon nut shown as part #8 in the attached drawing and the turn the height adjustment screw, part #1 clockwise to raise and counterclockwise to lower the record and when the record is level with the playfield re-tighten the white nylon nut.

Record assembly (resized).PNGRecord assembly (resized).PNG
#13224 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

To adjust the height of the record loosen white nylon nut shown as part #8 in the attached drawing and the turn the height adjustment screw, part #1 clockwise to raise and counterclockwise to lower the record and when the record is level with the playfield re-tighten the white nylon nut.[quoted image]

Ahh ok thanks

What do I do if I have some side to side wobble when I press the side of the record?

#13225 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It's the gray one in this photo:[quoted image]

Thanks Zaph It's then the LB3

#13226 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

It's the gray one in this photo:[quoted image]

Brightened up a bit to get them out of the shadows...

GnR plugs.jpgGnR plugs.jpg
#13227 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

But both you guys talking about this don't even have a gnr

Wrong, I own the game. I guess I better update my profile>

#13228 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

What do I do if I have some side to side wobble when I press the side of the record?

If you unscrewed/loosened the shaft from the record. You need to fix that. I hope you didn't break it.

#13229 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

If you unscrewed/loosened the shaft from the record. You need to fix that. I hope you didn't break it.

No I didn’t, it’s fine

#13230 2 years ago

I just removed my upper playfield to add some protection under some of the posts and install a scoop Cliffy. I have assembled it all back together and now have a strange problem where the left ramp diverter won't lower - it stays up all the time. I can manually push it up and down so it's not caught up on anything.
I have gone into coil test and it won't fire. Strangely though, the upper playfield VUK (to the bass ramp) fires with every coil test as well as the one I have selected.
I have checked the plugs that I disconnected and all seems to be right. Any thoughts on what's going wrong here? With the removal of the upper playfield and the corresponding plugs for it; which would have something to do with this problem?
Thanks for any assistance.

#13231 2 years ago
Quoted from Mahoneyj:

I have The Mod Couple flipper toppers and love them. They are probably the most 3D and the roses in the revolver cylinder look amazing. I also like what they did with the Axle flipper. Top notch stuff.

I agree, those do look best and are 3D. Will order them stat, thanks for the recommendation

#13232 2 years ago

Auto launch is erratic.

Sometimes it will do it immediately as soon as the ball hits the lane. Other times it won't ever do it u til the timer tells it too. Sometimes it will auto launch every ball In a game, sometimes it will only launch the first one. It also does not stay the same during a session. So the first couple games it might do it and the rest of the evening it won't. Or vice versa....

I reseated connectors a couple days ago and have played it pretty good since then. Very sporadic.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

#13233 2 years ago

Anyone with PinStadiums and Xeno mounts and the speakers from Lior: the speaker in the top right will not fit, but we found a good alternative spot for it. It slightly jiggles when the shaker goes off but it works great and looks great.

16284365296069012647979107364052 (resized).jpg16284365296069012647979107364052 (resized).jpg1628436545489904597511731225141 (resized).jpg1628436545489904597511731225141 (resized).jpg1628436572335988798083008495873 (resized).jpg1628436572335988798083008495873 (resized).jpg
#13234 2 years ago

My left spotlight seems to be stuck in the down position. When running the device spotlight test it never moves up, it will move left and right. Seems like it started with Beta 15, but that could be coincidence. Is it suppose to always be pointed down on the upper playfield?
20210808_113045 (resized).jpg20210808_113045 (resized).jpg

#13235 2 years ago

I just added a whole drumset to the pops, integrating the existing two parts. Looks fantastic. Is made with metal and the surfaces are mirrored. Put everything on a transparent plexiglass and fixed it with the screws from the bumper plastics.

091EE365-2CA3-4DCE-8E1B-7D1944DFBE27 (resized).jpeg091EE365-2CA3-4DCE-8E1B-7D1944DFBE27 (resized).jpeg3158FA1C-C000-4444-89B9-1ED6E72D7B3F (resized).jpeg3158FA1C-C000-4444-89B9-1ED6E72D7B3F (resized).jpeg5016744D-D556-4101-8612-F0DD976EF447 (resized).jpeg5016744D-D556-4101-8612-F0DD976EF447 (resized).jpeg59218D71-7F8C-4FD6-B9A1-2398ACC82EE5 (resized).jpeg59218D71-7F8C-4FD6-B9A1-2398ACC82EE5 (resized).jpeg60A7289C-9969-46A0-9C14-A22C74865D83 (resized).jpeg60A7289C-9969-46A0-9C14-A22C74865D83 (resized).jpegE7E37C12-8D84-4F13-BB7F-4CA897D9CD20 (resized).jpegE7E37C12-8D84-4F13-BB7F-4CA897D9CD20 (resized).jpeg
#13236 2 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

I just added a whole drumset to the pops, integrating the existing two parts. Looks fantastic. Is made with metal and the surfaces are mirrored. Put everything on a transparent plexiglass and fixed it with the screws from the bumper plastics.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work!

#13237 2 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great!! Do you have a link where to purchase?

#13238 2 years ago
Quoted from Drac:

I just removed my upper playfield to add some protection under some of the posts and install a scoop Cliffy. I have assembled it all back together and now have a strange problem where the left ramp diverter won't lower - it stays up all the time. I can manually push it up and down so it's not caught up on anything.
I have gone into coil test and it won't fire. Strangely though, the upper playfield VUK (to the bass ramp) fires with every coil test as well as the one I have selected.
I have checked the plugs that I disconnected and all seems to be right. Any thoughts on what's going wrong here? With the removal of the upper playfield and the corresponding plugs for it; which would have something to do with this problem?
Thanks for any assistance.

Is a connector partially on (e.g. translocated by a pin or two?), or some connectors were swapped?

Did a wire break and is now touching something it should not?

#13239 2 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

My left spotlight seems to be stuck in the down position. When running the device spotlight test it never moves up, it will move left and right. Seems like it started with Beta 15, but that could be coincidence. Is it suppose to always be pointed down on the upper playfield?
[quoted image]

One of these problems:
1. Armature on spotlight is snapped. Request JJP for a replacement.
2. Motor is dead. Request JJP for a replacement (or source your own).
3. Try unplugging the connectors and back in to see if that fixes anything.

#13240 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Auto launch is erratic.
Sometimes it will do it immediately as soon as the ball hits the lane. Other times it won't ever do it u til the timer tells it too. Sometimes it will auto launch every ball In a game, sometimes it will only launch the first one. It also does not stay the same during a session. So the first couple games it might do it and the rest of the evening it won't. Or vice versa....
I reseated connectors a couple days ago and have played it pretty good since then. Very sporadic.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Go into switch test and see how the sensors for the skillshot are behaving. You can do a recalibration and see if that helps. If reseating cables and recalibration does not help you probably have a faulty sensor/board.

#13241 2 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

Looks great!! Do you have a link where to purchase?

Amazon offers the drum kit, I entered drum mini in the German Amazon. The supplier is Homegarden DE, which is a Chinese company. The delivery was quick, about 10 days.

#13242 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Ahh ok thanks

When I had this it was the screw in the top where the record meets the shaft. You can slit the decal with an exacto to find the screw head, hold it steady, and twist the shaft underneath until it's tight.

#13243 2 years ago
Quoted from psexton:

[quoted image]

One of mine stopped moving one direction (right I think). Contact your distributor and JJP. They will send you a new full assembled one; you will have to send the broken one back within 30 days as an RMA or you’ll have to pay $100~

#13244 2 years ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

Auto launch is erratic.

Sometimes it will do it immediately as soon as the ball hits the lane. Other times it won't ever do it u til the timer tells it too.

Shooter lane switch stuck down, or dragging in the slot in the playfield it goes up and down in ?

Tests - Switches - Matrixed - roll a ball on it, does it close, does it stay closed ? May need adjusting.

#13245 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

When I had this it was the screw in the top where the record meets the shaft. You can slit the decal with an exacto to find the screw head, hold it steady, and twist the shaft underneath until it's tight.

Had the same wobbling, I simply pressed with my finger in the center of the decal while I was screwing underneath. When the disc stops wobbling you can stop.
I also added to the screw some loctite, worked like a charm and the record never wobbled again.

#13246 2 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Why does the drummer have his back to the audience?

#13247 2 years ago
Quoted from Leo13:

Had the same wobbling, I simply pressed with my finger in the center of the decal while I was screwing underneath. When the disc stops wobbling you can stop.
I also added to the screw some loctite, worked like a charm and the record never wobbled again.

If it was blue loctite, careful with that, it weakens and/or melts plastic.

#13248 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Why does the drummer have his back to the audience?

The drummer is very shy and is not used to a huge audience.

#13249 2 years ago

Anybody up for some gameplay discussion?

I have had the game for enough time to form some impressions and make some software tweaks.

I found I could keep rolling and rolling as extra balls seemed plentiful. At one point I had 5-6 balls in reserve. I basically turned extra balls off on my game. Getting the opportunity to earn an EB through the lanes, AND by cashing out the song just seems bonkers for home use. There should be some balancing there.

I also turned down the max ball save time on songs to 30 seconds (from the default 60). That was a big improvement IMO. It makes it harder to just punt balls and go for a 6 ball power chord JP as well. Less absolute chaos in multiball, and more time spent making shots and trying to get that add-a-ball in the scoop.

Speaking of add-a-ball, I set the limit there to be 5 arbitrarily. That is the change I am least certain of so far.

And something I have mixed feelings on are the patches. I don't mind the complexity they bring. I can just see them grinding any sort of competitive game to a halt. I am not sure what the best call is there, e.g. just give them out randomly, in some sort of order or ?

A personal quirk is I spend so much time collecting patches via the left ramp that almost every time I start a song it is from one of the two albums on that ramp (and more often than not Chinese Democracy).

What does the game do well as-is? The "pre-song" and "song" split of the game is interesting. Feels like you are getting set up for a show, then you have to perform. I like pushing my luck for a mega song JP, and love to hate the feeling of draining towards the end of a song because I was too greedy.

I look forward to wacthing the software keeps progressing, there is already a lot of ability to tweak the difficulties down to different song mode settings. The Desert Demolition mode seems fun so far in its Beta stage, balancing using your boost and making a shot to take out another driver (band member).

Anyways, that is enough typing for now, does anybody want to talk about gameplay vs. just mods and playfield issues?

#13250 2 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Anybody up for some The Desert Demolition mode seems fun so far in its Beta stage, balancing using your boost and making a shot to take out another driver (band member).

What's up with this Desert Demo mode? It's pretty boring on mine and I think I have the latest code. Other than the new beta I think I'm up to date.

This mode does like... Nothing. I actually got through the thing the other day and I don't think it scored or anything. It was just.. nothing...

So what's up with it?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Chaska, MN
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 265 of 560.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/265 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.