Screenshot_20240314-145241 (resized).png
IMG_2284.gif
giphy.gif
Key-Visual-825x466 (resized).jpg
tom_segura (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_221935371 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240313_222206086~2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 560.
#10901 2 years ago

This game is so good. Having so much fun with it. The light shows are, I mean, 'next level' doesn't even begin to describe.

I think if you're sweating the playfield thing, and you haven't taken delivery, then I wouldn't let it stop you. Because you can protect it before you flip a single ball by getting some mylar rings and/or cliffy carbon's. And if that doesn't assuage your concern, then yeah fine, don't get it. But oh-my-damn are you depriving yourself of one HELL of a pinball experience.

Still trying to play better, and learn the rules. But I'd have to say, this is the most fun I've had in pinball since I don't know when.

IMG_1235 (resized).JPEGIMG_1235 (resized).JPEGIMG_1237 (resized).JPEGIMG_1237 (resized).JPEGIMG_1238 (resized).JPEGIMG_1238 (resized).JPEGIMG_1239 (resized).JPEGIMG_1239 (resized).JPEGIMG_1242 (resized).JPEGIMG_1242 (resized).JPEG

#10902 2 years ago
#10903 2 years ago

Love this game but I have no idea how it works after 6 months

I went into a song with 163 level song value and got an applause jackpot for 15 million... then I go into encore with a song value of 13 and I get a 45 million jackpot

I don’t get it!

#10904 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Love this game but I have no idea how it works after 6 months
I went into a song with 163 level song value and got an applause jackpot for 15 million... then I go into encore with a song value or 13 and I get a 45 million jackpot
I don’t get it!

Pretty sure song value cannot get that low. Your encore song value carries over. So no way it can be lower than the previous song. You may have been looking at something else on the display?

#10905 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Pretty sure song value cannot get that low. Your encore song value carries over. So no way it can be lower than the previous song. You may have been looking at something else on the display?

Little circle on the left side ?

#10906 2 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

This game is so good. Having so much fun with it. The light shows are, I mean, 'next level' doesn't even begin to describe.
I think if you're sweating the playfield thing, and you haven't taken delivery, then I wouldn't let it stop you. Because you can protect it before you flip a single ball by getting some mylar rings and/or cliffy carbon's. And if that doesn't assuage your concern, then yeah fine, don't get it. But oh-my-damn are you depriving yourself of one HELL of a pinball experience.
Still trying to play better, and learn the rules. But I'd have to say, this is the most fun I've had in pinball since I don't know when.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You did a great job of summing up my feelings about it ...when I play on location (at $2/game) i can go through 20 bucks super fast but it's totally worth it even flailing BUT it's too deep to get close to good without buying the pin twice ... I could drop a hundred bucks quick.

Each time I've played I always get immersed in new great "next level" jaw dropping moments ... And I SUCK at it flailing just trying to make it last and having a blast rush of adrenaline... Just imagine if I were actually good and really playing the pin.. . Just wow.
Can't wait to get mine.

#10907 2 years ago

Vespula I'm with you. When the going gets tough, THIS chimp starts flipping. I have minimal skill. But am LOVING this game. The lights, the music, the rules, the video. It's just amazing. I pharked away like an 8 milly jackpot, which for some of yall is pocket change. But for this hobo, was pretty damn skippy, and I loved it. Started another game, and it all began again.

#10908 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I am so exhausted by all the damn playfield posts on here.
Nobody talking about the game any more, it's all "look at my posts" or "mine seems ok I guess I'm lucky."
Does anyone buy pins to, you know, play them?

3lebc5.jpg3lebc5.jpg
#10909 2 years ago
Quoted from chrisrt2002:

My LE is shipping this week and I have an order cued up on Pinball Life for the 3/4 and 7/8 Clear PETG Fender Washers. Wondering how many to order of each? 10 each? Did you take the metal washers out completely when replacing with PETG Fender Washers? Also if you ordered any Cliffy's and which one is most recommended and where to buy? Any advice for a GNR Playfield Survivor kit would be greatly appreciated!

I ordered 15 3/4” PETG washers and did not use them all. I removed the metal washers. Many others left them in. For the posts by the pops you may need to order longer posts to use the PETG and metal washers if you go that route. It’s one of the reasons I pulled the metal washers. I also like the fact I can see all of the playfield below the washer for easy inspection when I want.

#10910 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Little circle on the left side ?

There’s 2. One is album level and the other song level. It is highly doubtful you had a song level of 10 after an encore and/or around the time you had applause lit. Album level is typically at a very low #. Plus, your song level carries over from song to song whether you got encore or not.

#10911 2 years ago
Quoted from Mahoneyj:

I ordered 15 3/4” PETG washers and did not use them all. I removed the metal washers. Many others left them in. For the posts by the pops you may need to order longer posts to use the PETG and metal washers if you go that route. It’s one of the reasons I pulled the metal washers. I also like the fact I can see all of the playfield below the washer for easy inspection when I want.

Thanks a Million. That sounds very reasonable!

#10912 2 years ago

I did a couple quick tests to help answer some questions we’ve been discussing. Here are ‘just the tips’ *snicker*:

• base song level is 10
• if you choose to stick with the default song you get +15 to your song level
• a songs patch appears to add +30 to your song level
• fender patch: if an active member is lit on the band frenzy revolver and you have not collected that member yet, hitting them will collect that member +1 additional for the patch.
• Vader and Duff patches automatically light Frank and Duff for your entire song on the frenzy revolver. As the patch indicates: spot Frank or spot Duff.
• all other band patches appear to award no benefit toward frenzy.
> Melissa awards her tour item. As iepinball pointed out, member tour items raise song value. So this patch raises song value.
> axl (rose) spots axl for rest of game so no need to requalify on follow up songs
> slash (Gibson) same as axl above.

Just the tip: axl and slash patches are great strategy for those trying to make it to the wizard mode
Just the tip (a little deeper): Fender, Vader, Duff skull appear to be the most powerful patches in game for scoring. Stack a song patch on top of those 3 and you’ll be in business.

Enjoy!

#10913 2 years ago

Oh and if you’re playing to try and get as many encores as you possibly can: go Fender, T-Shirt, Poster. The latter 2 is a set to allow you to cradle longer. It can be tricky though as you don’t want to cradle too much near the end of a song or you risk losing a maxed crowd meter and the encore.

#10914 2 years ago

Do you even need that post? Seems like removing it would avoid some unwanted PF damage. Can’t tell what purpose it serves

#10915 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

Do you even need that post? Seems like removing it would avoid some unwanted PF damage. Can’t tell what purpose it serves

If you are referring to the post on the upper playfield, no - it isn’t necessary. I removed mine and verified that the ball doesn’t come in contact with the hole as the ball guide prevents it. I think the purpose it serves is to give more chances of a return to the upper flipper in order to hit the Duff VUK. But it also decreases the chance of hitting the lock shot directly from the made ramp.

I’m going to leave my post off for a while and see how I like the change (and enjoy worrying less about post damage).

#10916 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Nobody talking about the game any more, it's all "look at my posts" or "mine seems ok I guess I'm lucky."

Well if JJP actually did their job and addressed the issues professionally than the negative chatter would stop....don't blame owners for venting on a forum

#10917 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Well if JJP actually did their job and addressed the issues professionally than the negative chatter would stop....don't blame owners for venting on a forum

But can’t they at least do it in one of the several playfield threads instead of ruining this one?

#10918 2 years ago

Maybe if owners and prospective owners were allowed to discuss their issues/concerns, and continue to work through them without being told to leave and that they’re ruining the thread, they’d be less defensive and adamant, and then move on.

That’s how it worked in the Deadpool thread when people discovered the guide rails were scraping off the art. People there actually thanked others for discovering it, and new owners were greeted with a warm welcome and kind suggestions to fix their guides to prevent damage. It was considered common courtesy, not ruining the thread.

Having read both the DP and GNR threads from start to finish, it seems the more people here try to suppress discussions on play field damage the more it gets discussed. Just a thought - let people work through a very real problem and rather than push back, instead post about the other topics you want to discuss to steer the conversation.

#10919 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

Maybe if owners and prospective owners were allowed to discuss their issues/concerns, and continue to work through them without being told to leave and that they’re ruining the thread, they’d be less defensive and adamant, and then move on.
That’s how it worked in the Deadpool thread when people discovered the guide rails were scraping off the art. People there actually thanked others for discovering it, and new owners were greeted with a warm welcome and kind suggestions to fix their guides to prevent damage. It was considered common courtesy, not ruining the thread.
Having read both the DP and GNR threads from start to finish, it seems the more people here try to suppress discussions on play field damage the more it gets discussed. Just a thought - let people work through a very real problem and rather than push back, instead post about the other topics you want to discuss to steer the conversation.

Exactly this. I fixed my DP playfield thanks to that owners thread and haven’t had a care in the world since, play the snot out of my DP, and it’s been well over a year. I’m hoping the same comes to fruition with GNR. I don’t have time to flip flop between multiple threads, I tend to just follow owner threads of the games I own on a daily basis. this is the owners thread; let’s discus, adapt, and overcome so we can enjoy the game enough to discuss its gameplay.

#10920 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Exactly this. I fixed my DP playfield thanks to that owners thread and haven’t had a care in the world since, play the snot out of my DP, and it’s been well over a year. I’m hoping the same comes to fruition with GNR. I don’t have time to flip flop between multiple threads, I tend to just follow owner threads of the games I own on a daily basis. this is the owners thread; let’s discus, adapt, and overcome so we can enjoy the game enough to discuss its gameplay.

Same here - I preemptively fixed those DP guides and now I’m flipping away worry free

And thanks to the play field discussions in this thread, I feel confident about the fixes identified and can’t wait to receive my GnR pre-order!

#10921 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

If you are referring to the post on the upper playfield, no - it isn’t necessary. I removed mine and verified that the ball doesn’t come in contact with the hole as the ball guide prevents it. I think the purpose it serves is to give more chances of a return to the upper flipper in order to hit the Duff VUK. But it also decreases the chance of hitting the lock shot directly from the made ramp.
I’m going to leave my post off for a while and see how I like the change (and enjoy worrying less about post damage).

That’s what I was thinking. This one (not sure about others) seems not worth keeping in due to possible damage

388A7BCC-0807-4416-930F-AE14A2534BD8 (resized).jpeg388A7BCC-0807-4416-930F-AE14A2534BD8 (resized).jpeg

#10922 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I did a couple quick tests to help answer some questions we’ve been discussing. Here are ‘just the tips’ *snicker*:
• base song level is 10
• if you choose to stick with the default song you get +15 to your song level
• a songs patch appears to add +30 to your song level
• fender patch: if an active member is lit on the band frenzy revolver and you have not collected that member yet, hitting them will collect that member +1 additional for the patch.
• Vader and Duff patches automatically light Frank and Duff for your entire song on the frenzy revolver. As the patch indicates: spot Frank or spot Duff.
• all other band patches appear to award no benefit toward frenzy.
> Melissa awards her tour item. As Troz pointed out, member tour items raise song value. So this patch raises song value.
> axl (rose) spots axl for rest of game so no need to requalify on follow up songs
> slash (Gibson) same as axl above.
Just the tip: axl and slash patches are great strategy for those trying to make it to the wizard mode
Just the tip (a little deeper): Fender, Vader, Duff skull appear to be the most powerful patches in game for scoring. Stack a song patch on top of those 3 and you’ll be in business.
Enjoy!

You need to add this to the rules Wiki on Tilt Forums. Nice job.

#10923 2 years ago

That’s what I was thinking. This one (not sure about others) seems not worth keeping in due to possible damage
[quoted image]

Is this your game? I’m curious if the post is loose. I personally would NOT just play with it like that before addressing it.

#10924 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

That's the thing. The issue and solutions have been discussed to death already.
I am 100% in favor of identifying issues and sharing fix info. But there also comes a point where we're just piling on and beating a dead horse.

#10925 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Oh and if you’re playing to try and get as many encores as you possibly can: go Fender, T-Shirt, Poster. The latter 2 is a set to allow you to cradle longer. It can be tricky though as you don’t want to cradle too much near the end of a song or you risk losing a maxed crowd meter and the encore.

What exactly enables the Encore to happen. I often get them but last night I got through three songs in the same game and never got an Encore. I find when I play well it happens. But not sure exactly what triggers the encore. My meter to the right was maxed too and I thought that’s what triggered it.

#10926 2 years ago

You have to collect the applause jackpot at the end of the song. It’s on a timer, so if you don’t get it, no encore.

#10927 2 years ago

Best/Fastest way to address center scoop shooting SDTM wife says it's now almost every time?

3 days ago never happened?

#10928 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'm sick of people saying they are sick of hearing about the Playfield issues .
Take it to the I'm sick of hearing about the Playfield issues the thred

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-m-sick-of-hearing-about-gnr-playfield-issues#post-6324676

#10929 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Best/Fastest way to address center scoop shooting SDTM wife says it's now almost every time?
3 days ago never happened?

Still trying to get mine dialed in so interested in this one also. I rotated it as far left as it would go when I installed the scoop cliffy, and bumped the eject power. That puts the ball on the tip of the left flipper, with the very rare sdtm. I haven't tried bending the scoop which is probably my next move after I confirm level with a more accurate measurement device.

#10930 2 years ago
Quoted from jarozi:

I haven't tried bending the scoop which is probably my next move after I confirm level with a more accurate measurement device.

Do this.

#10931 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

But can’t they at least do it in one of the several playfield threads instead of ruining this one?

But... you and a few others try to silence the complaints in those threads too. I haven't seen a thread on pinside where people can gripe about their playfield experiences without drawing fire.

#10932 2 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

But... you and a few others try to silence the complaints in those threads too. I haven't seen a thread on pinside where people can gripe about their playfield experiences without drawing fire.

I'm just so sick of hearing about it constantly, it's ruining Pinside. I've been leaving the playfield threads alone BTW.

#10933 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I'm just so sick of hearing about it constantly, it's ruining Pinside. I've been leaving the playfield threads alone BTW.

Nobody wants to hear about it , everyone wishes it never happened .
You posted about your issues and put a picture up of your Solutions but now if anyone else does the same you're sick of it . You're a good guy and you're very helpful but it does seem to be like the pot calling the kettle .

IMG_20210608_235822 (resized).jpgIMG_20210608_235822 (resized).jpgIMG_20210608_235846 (resized).jpgIMG_20210608_235846 (resized).jpg
#10934 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Nobody wants to hear about it , everyone wishes it never happened .
You posted about your issues and put a picture up of your Solutions but now if anyone else does the same you're sick of it . You're a good guy and you're very helpful but it does seem to be like the pot calling the kettle .
[quoted image][quoted image]

That's because in my view we've identified the issue and potential workarounds. What else is there to say? What's the point of 1000 "me too" posts?

#10935 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

That's the thing. The issue and solutions have been discussed to death already.
I am 100% in favor of identifying issues and sharing fix info. But there also comes a point where we're just piling on and beating a dead horse.

I wouldn’t agree with that at all. When people first started posting about playfield damage, you and others chased them out of the thread.

So rather than acknowledge the problem and encourage a fix to be brainstormed right away, the problem went unaddressed and percolated to other machines. Now you have more playfields with damage that could have been prevented had you and others not bashed people who tried to help other owners, which means more people now have damage, which means there are more posts discussing it.

You reap what you sow. The best you can do now is a) let the thread discuss it as they will so that new owners or future owners arriving in the thread spot the problem and take proactive steps so they don’t discuss damage in the future, and b) just post topics you want to discuss.

#10936 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Thats a good point, but I guess when your pissed off u have to vent everywhere....

#10937 2 years ago

Quick question before I pull up the playfield to check for disconnected plugs... Is this portion of the hotrails supposed to be lit up? I was playing last night and noticed these were not lit up. I did recently was and install cliffy protectors so there is a good chance that I missed this plug.

Note: I stole this pic from above but it shows exactly what I want

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#10938 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

That's because in my view we've identified the issue and potential workarounds. What else is there to say? What's the point of 1000 "me too" posts?

The point of 1000 me to posts , is to put pressure on jjp and micro to fix the issue .
If everyone had your attitude of I'll fix it myself and move on , why would they feel the need to resolve the issue .
And by the way , no one is stopping you from talking about the modes you like , game play tactics or anything else .

#10939 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Thats a good point, but I guess when your pissed off u have to vent everywhere....

Hahaha bitching about people bitching has become the new bitching about your playfield.

Look like I said above - as long as the conversation is advice or solutions based and not “Look at this shit should I cancel my preorder.” oriented I’m basically fine with it. Every owner should have a voice.

#10940 2 years ago

It's pretty common that people jump in and post without reading much prior... So there's that too... stuff keeps coming back up in waves, always will.

I'm actually surprised I've really never seen people here reply curtly to the poster to use the search. I think everyone here generally likes helping and with the rate of new pins being shipped out, part of the onboarding process is helping through dealing with playfield issues, unfortunately. It's like a GnR owners triage forum waiting for the next visit. I'll be there this year but I'm not going to be bashing, that's for the other thread... and I won't be there either.
And gently guiding anyone wanting to go off on a rant bashing to that thread I think is educationally appropriate.
This thread is team GnR!

#10941 2 years ago

[quoted image]

I was referring to the upper playfield post. The left post below the rollover lanes could certainly be removed, but the bottom rollover post would start taking the hits from the pops - I’m not sure that’s a good thing.

The easiest preventative measure is to lower your pop bumper strength. I did that on all 3 pops and still get plenty of action.

#10942 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

It's pretty common that people jump in and post without reading much prior... So there's that too... stuff keeps coming back up in waves, always will.

Yeah I get frustrated with this sometimes as I’ve spent tons of time putting info out there that is really easy to find. But it is what it is.

#10943 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

You can log out of Pinside. Problem solved. Go play your pin.

#10944 2 years ago
Quoted from kcZ:

Quick question before I pull up the playfield to check for disconnected plugs... Is this portion of the hotrails supposed to be lit up? I was playing last night and noticed these were not lit up. I did recently was and install cliffy protectors so there is a good chance that I missed this plug.
Note: I stole this pic from above but it shows exactly what I want [quoted image]

If you start a game and the multicolor chaser pattern is on the left, your R and L hot rail plugs just need to be swapped. See my post further up with a pic of the board/plugs.

If these are backwards the bottom third of the right rail never lights.

#10945 2 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

All of the posts of people posting pictures and information about playfield issues helps to create a timeline for when these issues started occurring, what batches of games are affected, which games have what washers, and to let potential future owners know if the issue is resolved. With pretty much 0 communication from JJP on this issue it's unfortunately been up to customers to create this timeline.

#10946 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

All of the posts of people posting pictures and information about playfield issues helps to create a timeline for when these issues started occurring, what batches of games are affected, which games have what washers, and to let potential future owners know if the issue is resolved. With pretty much 0 communication from JJP on this issue it's unfortunately been up to customers to create this timeline.

I think my biggest frustration is the lack of communication and leadership from JJP....frankly they deserve all the criticism in the world since they have zero leadership in resolving issues. Everyone on this platform needs to rely on others to help resolve issues.

#10947 2 years ago
Quoted from Mahoneyj:

What exactly enables the Encore to happen. I often get them but last night I got through three songs in the same game and never got an Encore. I find when I play well it happens. But not sure exactly what triggers the encore. My meter to the right was maxed too and I thought that’s what triggered it.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

You have to collect the applause jackpot at the end of the song. It’s on a timer, so if you don’t get it, no encore.

Actually, you only need to finish the song with a maxed out crowd meter. If it’s maxed, and you miss the applause JP, you’ll still get an encore.

#10948 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Actually, you only need to finish the song with a maxed out crowd meter. If it’s maxed, and you miss the applause JP, you’ll still get an encore.

Okay thanks. I feel like it’s hard to tell if it’s maxed. If it’s on fire, is that maxed?

#10949 2 years ago
Quoted from Xelz:

It's one thing to discuss issues logically and intelligently in hopes to help others. That's usually what happens in EVERY game thread and is the foundation of Pinside.

It's another thing to whine on, non-stop, about what folks don't like about JJP and how they are or are not going about their business. It does NOTHING, adds NOTHING, is counter-productive, and completely meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

All the little tips, tricks and help to protect your games? It's been done from the beginning of pinball itself and is what makes this community excellent.

I suggest people pick up the phone and call their distributor, who sold you the JJP game, and/or JJP if you have a problem. That's what i would do.

Because NOTHING is going to change the fact the under the current circumstances JJP will sell out, once again, Toy Story CE's and probably LE's.

Not podcasts, commentary, posts or anything else. But if it makes you "feel good" to get it off your chest then wail away! . It's entertaining.

#10950 2 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Didn't realize that either, thought you had to collect jackpot too.

Need to start understanding the badge rules

Actually i need to just go read and study the rule sheet. Thus far, i've just been loving playing this awesome rock concert, gorgeous game!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
There are 27,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 560.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/219 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.