IMG_20240413_155854 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155858 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240413_155856 (resized).jpg
IMG_1426 (resized).jpeg (© Nutty 5.0)
IMG_2636.gif
IMG_2002 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2003 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

78 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 28,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 481 of 567.
#24001 1 year ago
Quoted from Jaygee77:

This is precisely why I bought my used SE. I am a first time pin owner, and so the pricetag on the SE alone was a very tough sell to my better half. And not knowing a damn thing about what I'm doing when it comes to repair/maintenance makes me glad that I have a less-complex machine.
Case in point - I just had to change out the snubber blocks on my scoop, and it was relatively simple compared to the instructions in a sticky post here on the forum about how to do with an upper playfield involved.
I've only played the LE a handful of times out on location, so I barely can compare it to my SE. But I can definitively say that the SE was right for me.

All great points. Welcome to not only the GNR owners club but the first time pin club.
GNR was my entry was well! Someone said to me something along the lines of.....
You made one hell of an entry into the hobby!

And I proudly find that to be true. It's special.

#24002 1 year ago
Quoted from Ecw0930:

It's missing one flipper and one vuk.
Half the game? C'mon man.
The diverter to the U.P. is problematic and breaks. The sensors on the U.P. fail. And on the guitar neck as well.
The non playables, like the spotlights might as well not even be on the game. Not one game has had them working all the time.
My SE is missing a mini flipper and a vuk. Oh and missing that weird lock mech in the middle that has failing sensors. Definitely not half the game.
At least be honest about it

Missing half the game in that there is much more strategy. Lock a ball in the guitar, go for lights multi ball or let it drop down the hole for a gnr letter. Or even flip it into the upkicker for a chance at either the gnr or amp inlane. During a song you can lock balls for power chords, which lets out an add a ball when you succeed.

The rest of the game is start a booster multi ball or collect patches and then start a song and hit the flashing lights. So there really is a lot of strategy missing in just the upper playfield. It’s not a deep game to begin with. Yeah it’s got a ton of songs but it’s rinse and repeat.

Leading to the must have code update…

#24003 1 year ago

Can somebody explain to me how the whole city tours works and what it does? I still can’t grasp it. Thanks

#24004 1 year ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Can somebody explain to me how the whole city tours works and what it does? I still can’t grasp it. Thanks

Each of the small dots on the playfield map of the world are cities to visit. Hitting the orbits lights a city. Light them all and you get Tour Multiball. Just concentrate on spamming the orbits and you'll see it pretty quickly.

#24005 1 year ago

Was not aware of Tour multiball and how you reach it. Great game but needs more work on code..

#24006 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Each of the small dots on the playfield map of the world are cities to visit. Hitting the orbits lights a city. Light them all and you get Tour Multiball. Just concentrate on spamming the orbits and you'll see it pretty quickly.

Ok easy enough. Was thinking they did more than that, but that makes sense now. Thanks

#24007 1 year ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Ok easy enough. Was thinking they did more than that, but that makes sense now. Thanks

After you get all the lights for one continent, a timed mini mode begins and progress towards next continents will be suspended - the mini mode is called ‘on the road’. During this mode, collect each of the 3 loop shots for points which gets applied to the tour jackpot value. If time is remaining, one of the loop shots will be lit, hitting it will relight all 3 loop shots. Rinse and repeat to boost the tour jackpot value. Once the timer runs out (30 secs?), you will be able to progress through cities again on the next continent.

Hopefully I explained that right. Going off memory

#24008 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

After you get all the lights for one continent, a timed mini mode begins and progress towards next continents will be suspended - the mini mode is called ‘on the road’. During this mode, collect each of the 3 loop shots for points which gets applied to the tour jackpot value. If time is remaining, one of the loop shots will be lit, hitting it will relight all 3 loop shots. Rinse and repeat to boost the tour jackpot value. Once the timer runs out (30 secs?), you will be able to progress through cities again on the next continent.

I was just about to ask the On The Road question when I saw the Tour topic come up - but you already answered it. Never knew what triggered it, and definitely didn't realize the loops don't count towards progress during it. That's too bad since I've only ever played the Tour Multiball mode a handful of times. Those orbit shots are the toughest for me to hit.

I thought I recall it being a 60 second timer though.

#24009 1 year ago

Thanks for further information on the tour. I’ll have to try progressing it now. This makes more sense, and I never noticed a mini mode during it, so now I’ll look. Thanks

#24010 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that once the "on the road" mode began you had to hit the 3 loops and then the center VUK to actually begin the Tour Multiball mode?! I've literally only played that multiball once and it was given as a mystery award, so I very well may not know what in the hell I'm talking about!

#24011 1 year ago
Quoted from atg1469:

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that once the "on the road" mode began you had to hit the 3 loops and then the center VUK to actually begin the Tour Multiball mode?! I've literally only played that multiball once and it was given as a mystery award, so I very well may not know what in the hell I'm talking about!

Are you sure you got it as a mystery award directly? You could have gotten the "Award x Patches" award, which may have earned you the Sunglasses patch. That advances you a few cities, and could have completed the tour stop map for you in the process.

I've never seen Tour Multiball mode even as an option for the mystery award.

#24012 1 year ago

I have to say, the GnR LE has one of the most incredible LED light shows on any pin ever. Maybe even THE most incredible light show ever. It's simply stunning with all the LEDs that are in that machine.

That said, the 1st time I ever played a GnR LE was at a person's home. Then I played about 6 games on a GnR LE at Pintastic last year.

Now, to the point of this post...

On the machine at the person's home, there was this lighting affect that was the best & most creative thing I've personally ever seen in a pin. It was a spotlight affect.

Now, the way this worked was, the machine goes completely dark. No lights on at all. Then, this spotlight affect emanates out of the ball trough & shoots right up the playfield in an ever widening beam and goes up onto the back glass. It starts as a narrow beam at the trough & gets wider & wider as it shines up the darkened playfield & actually carries up onto the backglass utilizing the back box LEDs to do so. So the circle part of the spotlight (about 3 inches wide) is on the back glass itself. It circles & bounces all around just like you'd see from an actual spotlight at a real concert that starts at the back of the auditorium & moves around on the stage curtains while you're waiting for the band to come out & start playing.

In a word, it...was...AWESOME! And just so you fully understand, it utilizes all the playfield & back glass LEDs to achieve this affect. It's not just 1 bright LED coming out of the ball trough. It starts at the trough, but goes up the playfield utilizing the playfield & back box LEDs themselves to create the affect. It goes right up the playfield in all white light & up onto the back glass.

I saw this affect at the person's home, but not on the machine that was at Pintastic, nor on the few I've seen out in the wild. I've never seen it on a YouTube video, nor heard anyone make mention of this affect either. Has anyone else seen this affect on their personal machine?

I ask because I am picking up my GnR LE on Sunday & I want to make sure I enable that affect on it.

Thanks all.

#24013 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

I have to say, the GnR LE has one of the most incredible LED light shows on any pin ever. Maybe even THE most incredible light show ever. It's simply stunning with all the LEDs that are in that machine.
That said, the 1st time I ever played a GnR LE was at a person's home. Then I played about 6 games on a GnR LE at Pintastic last year.
On the machine at the person's home, there was this lighting affect that was the best & most creative thing I've personally ever seen in a pin. It was a spotlight affect.
Now, the way this worked was, the machine goes completely dark. No lights on at all. Then, this spotlight affect emanates out of the ball trough & shoots right up the playfield in an ever widening beam and goes up onto the back glass. It starts as a narrow beam at the trough & gets wider & wider as it shines up the darkened playfield & actually carries up onto the backglass utilizing the back box LEDs to do so. So the circle part of the spotlight (about 3 inches wide) is on the back glass itself. It circles & bounces all around just like you'd see from an actual spotlight at a real concert that starts at the back of the auditorium & moves around on the stage curtains while you're waiting for the band to come out & start playing.
In a word, it...was...AWESOME! And just so you fully understand, it utilizes all the playfield & back glass LEDs to achieve this affect. It's not just 1 bright LED coming out of the ball trough. It starts at the trough, but goes up the playfield utilizing the playfield & back box LEDs themselves to create the affect. It goes right up the playfield in all white light & up onto the back glass.
I saw this affect at the person's home, but not on the machine that was at Pintastic, nor on the few I've seen out in the wild. I've never seen it on a YouTube video, nor heard anyone make mention of this affect either. Has anyone else seen this affect on their personal machine?
I ask because I am picking up my GnR LE on Sunday & I want to make sure I enable that affect on it.
Thanks all.

it’s in all of them with the correct code update.

Rick and Morty has something almost exactly the same and it happens right before a multi ball. I might even say it’s better effect because it’s looks like the space ship on the playfield is casting the spot light on the playfield and it goes from side to side. Also very cool!

#24014 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

it’s in all of them with the correct code update.
Rick and Morty has something almost exactly the same and it happens right before a multi ball. I might even say it’s better effect because it’s looks like the space ship on the playfield is casting the spot light on the playfield and it goes from side to side. Also very cool!

That's awesome! Never seen that on R&M, but I've only seen that machine once and my daughter played it and didn't activate that.

Thanks for the response back Obsessed.

May I ask, how does that affect activate? What sets it off/gets it to work?

I thought it was in attract mode when it started on the machine I saw it on, but it may have been after I started a game and was looking at the playfield and checking out the shots. I forget. I was just blown away by it. What an awesome idea and add. Especially on a concert themed game. Love it!

#24015 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

That's awesome! Never seen that on R&M, but I've only seen that machine once and my daughter played it and didn't activate that.
Thanks for the response back Obsessed.
May I ask, how does that affect activate? What sets it off/gets it to work?
I thought it was in attract mode when it started on the machine I saw it on, but it may have been after I started a game and was looking at the playfield and checking out the shots. I forget. I was just blown away by it. What an awesome idea and add. Especially on a concert themed game. Love it!

I know it’s the 1st game after you power the machine on. That’s what mine does. Then I think it’s random after that… maybe

#24016 1 year ago

Here’s the Rick and Morty spotlight effect.

Ehh… maybe GNR is better

Both very cool though!

#24017 1 year ago

Hey Obsessed.

YOU MAY BE RIGHT! THAT'S EXACTLY WHEN IT DID IT! The guy turned on his machine and as I was looking at the playfield and it's shots, that's when it did it. And other than at that 1 time, I never seen it do it again. I do hope it also works with the game play, or even just randomly in attract mode. It's too cool of a feature and a lot of programing for it to only happen once at start up.

That R&M feature is definitely cool. Especially that how it's integrated into the game play itself. I still think the spot light is much better though. I mean, that thing goes right up onto the back glass and looks seemless. It's just so awesome.

Thanks for all your responses back Obsessed
I appreciate you brother.

Someone should post up a video of the spotlight feature here so that others who don't have the game or haven't seen it can understand what I was talking about and appreciate how awesome it is.

#24018 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Hey Obsessed.
YOU MAY BE RIGHT! THAT'S EXACTLY WHEN IT DID IT! The guy turned on his machine and as I was looking at the playfield and it's shots, that's when it did it. And other than at that 1 time, I never seen it do it again. I do hope it also works with the game play, or even just randomly in attract mode. It's too cool of a feature and a lot of programing for it to only happen once at start up.
That R&M feature is definitely cool. Especially that how it's integrated into the game play itself. I still think the spot light is much better though. I mean, that thing goes right up onto the back glass and looks seemless. It's just so awesome.
Thanks for all your responses back Obsessed
I appreciate you brother.
Someone should post up a video of the spotlight feature here so that others who don't have the game or haven't seen it can understand what I was talking about and appreciate how awesome it is.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/320#post-6546029

#24019 1 year ago

That is so cool. But I thought it moved around more random when I saw it. Kinda up and down and moved all over, not just a back n forth swing. Of course, this was my 1st time seeing GnR and I was overwhelmed with everything, that I probably just didn't remember it exactly. Still super cool though and a genius addition. I love it.

Thanks brother for the link to the vid.

#24020 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

That is so cool. But I thought it moved around more random when I saw it. Kinda up and down and moved all over, not just a back n forth swing. Of course, this was my 1st time seeing GnR and I was overwhelmed with everything, that I probably just didn't remember it exactly. Still super cool though and a genius addition. I love it.

It called big intro effect or something like that in the settings. And as long as you got the latest production update you'll get it. But if I were you and the machine isn't subscribed in the diagnostics for the beta enable beta and get on the latest one. It's got some enhanced light shows on some songs that are incredible.

But the big intro pans from side to side. And you're right it does come on after power up when you first press start. After that it takes a some cycles of attract mode before it will show that again. Which makes sense cause you don't want to wait for it everytime in between quick games.

Congrats on getting your LE!

#24021 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

That’s when the announcer says “ you wanted the best, well you got guns and roses” there is 3 or 4 different lines the announcer uses during the intro light show

#24022 1 year ago

And if you have led strips on your back box it goes " through the machine " and onto the wall behind it , really cool .

#24023 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Here’s the Rick and Morty spotlight effect.
Ehh… maybe GNR is better
Both very cool though!

Your right the GnR intro is better!
That is hands down the coolest ever

#24024 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

And if you have led strips on your back box it goes " through the machine " and onto the wall behind , it really cool .

Yes but not just any LED strips. Has to be your awesome concert topper, or in my case, the must have HYPERLYTES mod. (Sold here on pinside market)

Both of which tap into the game hotrails connection.

I just felt it was important to mentioned this in case anyone reading it buys any one of the several options of LED strips that are only music activated. Those are cool but they won't put the spotlight effect through the game onto the wall and floor like the HYPERLYTES.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1358-cheap-drainz-shop/05777-gnr-le-hyperlytes-excellent-cabinet-lighting

#24025 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Yes but not just any LED strips. Has to be your awesome concert topper, or in my case, the must have HYPERLYTES mod. (Sold here on pinside market)
I just felt it was important to mentioned this in case anyone reading it buys any one of the several options of LED strips that are only music activated. Those are cool but they won't put the spotlight effect through the game onto the wall and floor like the HYPERLYTES.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1358-cheap-drainz-shop/05777-gnr-le-hyperlytes-excellent-cabinet-lighting

Good point .
Haven't seen deejaypee here in ages .

#24026 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

It called big intro effect or something like that in the settings. And as long as you got the latest production update you'll get it. But if I were you and the machine isn't subscribed in the diagnostics for the beta enable beta and get on the latest one. It's got some enhanced light shows on some songs that are incredible.
But the big intro pans from side to side. And you're right it does come on after power up when you first press start. After that it takes a some cycles of attract mode before it will show that again. Which makes sense cause you don't want to wait for it everytime in between quick games.

Thanks for all that Vespula. TY for the congrats on my GnR as well. I appreciate that my friend.

Also, welcome to the hobby and to Pinside. I've read a bunch of your posts, like alot of the things you say and upvoted several too.

Quoted from ls1chris:

That’s when the announcer says “ you wanted the best, well you got guns and roses” there is 3 or 4 different lines the announcer uses during the intro light show

Thanks Chris. I appreciate that additional info. Can't wait to get the game set up and start playing, hearing and seeing all the special affects and call outs it has.

Quoted from screaminr:

And if you have led strips on your back box it goes " through the machine " and onto the wall behind it , really cool .

I definitely have to buy an undercab light kit. I love those. I wonder if anyone makes one that mirrors the ones on the CE version. Those look incredible!

#24027 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Wow! Those things are amazing! I wish they weren't so expensive though. $315 delivered... Ouch. Lol

#24028 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Wow! Those things are amazing! I wish they weren't so expensive though. $315 delivered... Ouch. Lol

Totally worth it , and if you want the CE experience , they're the way to go .

#24029 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

You can cut it short by.hitting the start button (again) and it will stop and NOT add a player 2 unless you press start an additional time fyi.

#24030 1 year ago

So after playing a bit to progress to tour multiball last night, I noticed all the little music notes in front of the right ramp glowing differently. What are those about?

#24031 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Good point .

I know he was moving so that's about a year of disruptiveness - easy. deejaypee are you out there...?

Quoted from Pinfidel:

Thanks for all that Vespula. TY for the congrats on my GnR as well. I appreciate that my friend.
Also, welcome to the hobby and to Pinside. I've read a bunch of your posts, like alot of the things you say and upvoted several too.

YW and thanks for the kind words and upvotes!

Quoted from Pinfidel:

I definitely have to buy an undercab light kit. I love those. I wonder if anyone makes one that mirrors the ones on the CE version. Those look incredible!

The CE has 6 hotrails, 2 on playfield and 4 on outside and are independently controlled and programmed in the code - stunningly and beautifully choreographed. ... So that is a big difference from hyperlytes which mirror the playfield, and are not independent from the playfield like the CE.

Hyperlytes use a Y-Connector off the playfield hotrail I/O board to mirror those on both the bottom cabinet and back cabinet. So you have 3 lefts all doing the same light show, and the 3 rights are all doing the same light show. It's still awesome, but not CE awesome where JJP took full advantage of 6 independently controllable rails on the CE!

The hyperlytes are the only ones I know of for sale that use FOUR individually programmable RGB LEDs on 4 rails - pricier than standard LED strips and same spec exactly like JPP so each individual LED on the rail is controllable, will sync and react to the same data stream of the code and be IDENTICAL to the playfield hotrails on both undercabinet AND the backbox with its own power supply AND RGB controller box. Its a very fair price for what you get.

Everything else aftermarket is just fixed color strip lights, or RGB sound activated LED strips (all same color at the same time but alternating) and are only two strips for under $100 for those.

#24032 1 year ago
Quoted from Vespula:

The hyperlytes are the only ones I know of for sale that use FOUR individually programmable RGB LEDs on 4 rails - .

Correct me if I'm wrong , but the stadium topper LED strips also do the same thing .

#24033 1 year ago

Hi I hope someone can help me with this. The last 3 times I tried to start patience, the Cannon takes it's time but before it fires,the pinball game reboots as if you just turned it on. Has anyone else had this problem. Thanks Charles

#24034 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Correct me if I'm wrong , but the stadium topper LED strips also do the same thing .

If you have to unplug the existing hotrail connectors from the I/O board under the playfield (the small square board with all the Ethernet cables, mini USB), and plug a stadium topper Y connector into the hotrail ports, and then plug the JJP hotrail plugs go into the stadium toppers Y connecter, then yes.

If not, then they are getting their light show from another spot, like the spotlights, or maybe the backstage trellis lights. I think I recall the stadium topper spotlights gets its light show from that trellis connection, dont know for sure and dont know about the rails.

You could go into the diag mode for LED and change the hotrail colors and if your stadium topper rails change with them then you know but if you installed these then I suspect you know if you plugged them into the hotrails inputs with a Y connector or not.

Edit, I found instructions, they plug their own network cable into the IO board, not the hotrails.
Looks like the stadium topper demo shows they are getting data from an empty port, mostly seems sync'd to the trellis lights.....but hard to tell whats going on for sure in that video. Would have to know what that empty network port data contains and what their topper is using from it.
But I think its mostly similar to the backstage trellis lights.
https://85e41b2c-eed4-44ea-b89c-03625a7b1501.filesusr.com/ugd/ae11fd_0bb8f9b27f684e98ad306896cd5a57ac.pdf

here is the website with videos
https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/jjp-guns-n-roses-stadium-topper

Its an original topper, looks great and very cool light show implementation no doubt.

#24035 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Good point .

He still haunts my Scorbit from time to time with challenges.

#24036 1 year ago

Per Vespula's super high recommendation, I ordered the Hyperlytes. Also ordered the flipper toppers and coin door shadow box from the Mod Couple.

#24037 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Per Vespula's super high recommendation, I ordered the Hyperlytes. Also ordered the flipper toppers and coin door shadow box from the Mod Couple.

when you get it set up, play it as is for a while, THEN opt into beta, some of the beta light shows are nuts!

#24038 1 year ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

when you get it set up, play it as is for a while, THEN opt into beta, some of the beta light shows are nuts!

Would agree here.

#24039 1 year ago

Beta has definitely been an extra added bonus experience on this game. It’s continually getting better very frequently - even though it was certainly much further along and complete than most new games are codewise when it was released.

#24040 1 year ago

For anyone who hasn't changed a snubber rubber yet on their GNR LE or CE or anyone who wants a visual walkthrough, I finally posted a 30 minute video of the quick method previously posted here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/375#post-6671996

#24041 1 year ago
Quoted from smognote:

Hi I hope someone can help me with this. The last 3 times I tried to start patience, the Cannon takes it's time but before it fires,the pinball game reboots as if you just turned it on. Has anyone else had this problem. Thanks Charles

Check to make sure your power cord is securely plugged into the back of the machine.

Check your USB connections at the computer in the backbox.

Avoid Patience. It's bugged. I haven't heard of it doing this but it wipes out album progress (I don't remember exactly, I think it was album progress, I haven't played patience in over a year because of the problems).

#24042 1 year ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

For anyone who hasn't changed a snubber rubber yet on their GNR LE or CE or anyone who wants a visual walkthrough, I finally posted a 30 minute video of the quick method previously posted here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/375#post-6671996

Can we key post this?
Thanks sevenrites

#24043 1 year ago

I recently picked up a nib GNR LE which is my first pin (#3924) so I am still learning about the machine and play, I apologize in advance if this topic has been
discussed (I did a search and didn't find anything)
My question/observation is regarding Slashes hat, it appears to be levitating above the playfield by the mount that's nicely hidden which is very cool but is it supposed to do anything or is it strictly for looks?
It has 4 wires leading into the hat but mine does not move or light up or anything? Is this right or does mine have an issue?

Thanks in advance!
J.P.

#24044 1 year ago

For the startup with the spotlights etc... It runs that mode after startup and after the game has sat a while since a game was played. There is 1 setting for it in Game Settings called "Game Start Big Effect" but it is only and on /off setting.

#24045 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Thanks all.

I believe you're referring to the game start intro.
I have it in the end of this video:

#24046 1 year ago
Quoted from boogies:

I believe you're referring to the game start intro.
I have it in the end of this video:

That feature is so ridiculously cool. What an awesome programing idea for a concert pin. Talk about nailing everything in a theme.

#24047 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

That feature is so ridiculously cool. What an awesome programing idea for a concert pin. Talk about nailing everything in a theme.

I am trying to train myself to pick the Fendor patch when it plays.
It's hard not to be distracted by its beauty.

#24048 1 year ago
Quoted from NoExcuses:

I recently picked up a nib GNR LE which is my first pin (#3924) so I am still learning about the machine and play, I apologize in advance if this topic has been
discussed (I did a search and didn't find anything)
My question/observation is regarding Slashes hat, it appears to be levitating above the playfield by the mount that's nicely hidden which is very cool but is it supposed to do anything or is it strictly for looks?
It has 4 wires leading into the hat but mine does not move or light up or anything? Is this right or does mine have an issue?
Thanks in advance!
J.P.

Congrats 1st of all about your nib purchase! The hat is just for the looks J.P.

Regards

#24049 1 year ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Congrats 1st of all about your nib purchase! The hat is just for the looks J.P.
Regards

There is a light in Slash's hat. It illuminates the record spinner.

#24050 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

There is a light in Slash's hat. It illuminates the record spinner.

Look at this guy correctly answering and he doesn't even have his GNR yet!
Stealing questions AND pins from pinheads everywhere!
Congrats again on your GNR.
You're LE is special, and was the first nib unboxing video I watched... In case you never saw your pin unboxed, here it is:

Also its the one that showed the install of xeno mounts for Pinstadiums!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
8,249 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Temple, TX
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

7,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 28,339 posts in this topic. You are on page 481 of 567.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-jjp-gnr-thread/page/481 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.